who started hoover crip? 107 HCG?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
dustone

who started hoover crip? 107 HCG?

Unread post by dustone » January 25th, 2004, 6:52 am

i wanted to know who started hoover crip and i wanted to know more about 74 hoover crip besides them being one of the big sets is 74 the street they are located on and who are the o.g.s in that set but how who started hoover

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: who started hoover crip

Unread post by bgcasper » January 25th, 2004, 8:48 am

I THINK TOOKIE STARTED THE HOOVERS AND THE FIRST HOOVER SET WAS THE SELOS ON 107 ST .

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 26th, 2004, 12:30 pm

are hoovers Crip +Folk?

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 26th, 2004, 12:31 pm

no i dont think that folk/people nation applies in so. central

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 26th, 2004, 1:04 pm

bkstomp3 wrote:no i dont think that folk/people nation applies in so. central
LOL

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » January 26th, 2004, 8:23 pm

kronic wrote:are hoovers Crip +Folk?
One of the things that confuses almost everybody not from L.A. is that they think Hoovers in Chicago and the midwest are the same as the ones in L.A. Accordin to what my homeboy from Chi told me, the Hoovers in Chi are Folk I think, but they were started by a dude named Larry Hoover, who I think he said is in jail right now, and had maaaaaaaany followers. Hoovers in L.A. were named because of the street that their neighborhood was in. Now they may be coo with each other, and connected as far as "we got the same name and basically rep the same thing so we are cool" but I kno for sure that they didn't stem from each other.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 26th, 2004, 8:32 pm

yeh thats what im sayin.larry hoover is in some prison in colorado so i heard

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » January 29th, 2004, 12:41 am

R-Tistic wrote:
One of the things that confuses almost everybody not from L.A. is that they think Hoovers in Chicago and the midwest are the same as the ones in L.A. Accordin to what my homeboy from Chi told me, the Hoovers in Chi are Folk I think, but they were started by a dude named Larry Hoover, who I think he said is in jail right now, and had maaaaaaaany followers. Hoovers in L.A. were named because of the street that their neighborhood was in. Now they may be coo with each other, and connected as far as "we got the same name and basically rep the same thing so we are cool" but I kno for sure that they didn't stem from each other.

There are no mobs in Chicago that are named "Hoovers," but Larry Hoover is the chairman of the GDN.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by SouljahGirl » February 2nd, 2009, 11:24 pm

Fre$h wrote:
R-Tistic wrote:

I thought Larry Hoovers folks went by 21st Centry Youth

There are no mobs in Chicago that are named "Hoovers," but Larry Hoover is the chairman of the GDN.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 2nd, 2009, 1:04 pm

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » April 11th, 2009, 3:34 pm

Fre$h wrote:
R-Tistic wrote:

Yeah, mob? Wtf? LOL......but yeah thats a good question......who started them and I dont think it was Tookie. The Hoovers BEEN around for a LONG TIME. Its just like saying WHO actually started 30's? People THINK THEY KNOW.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: who started hoover crip? 107 HCG?

Unread post by alexalonso » October 22nd, 2012, 2:53 am

Were 107 Hoovers the first Hoovers?

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueMoon » December 6th, 2012, 7:39 pm

I don't know which Hoovers were first. Being an L.A native I assumed 52 was because they initials (HGC) are different from the rest of the Hoovers (HCG). They were known as Hoover Groovers at first and Hoover Gangster carry the same initials. When talking to original Crips and Bloods 92 and 74 seem to always come up. The name Tony Stacy comes up when there are talks of there leader or founder. In Tookie's book he said a cat name Chocolate was running the Hoovers around 1971/72. Ironically there was another Chocolate from 43 Hoover in Monster Kody's book.Although they claim criminal many of there originals are still considered Crips. As a Blood from Hacienda Village told me "They was Crips when they were killing everybody". The CK thing with them is based on there beefs with practically all the Crips on the west side and a few on the east side. In fact they beefs reshaped Los Angeles into an arena of alliances. It's basically the Neighbor Hood sets (Hoodstas) against the Gangster sets(Movin) and Hoover sets (Groovin). They still say Cuzz so its whatever. The 83 Gangsters have the same enemies as the Hoovers and still bang Crip. Compton and Los Angeles are different. There are alliances in Compton but not confusing like Los Angeles.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 6th, 2012, 8:12 pm

You answer and basically repeated what i tried to tell you.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 13th, 2012, 2:20 am

On my 1978 Map, the 52 Deuce Gangsters Hoovers werent even on the map. There was 90, 94, 107, 111 (maybe a mistake and supposed to be 112). There the area of 74 and 83 was mapped. No 59, 52 or 43 Hoovers were on the map.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 13th, 2012, 6:26 pm

Yeah 9-0 hoova was real old school its actually were nhc rollin 90s came from.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » December 14th, 2012, 7:57 am

youngspade wrote:Yeah 9-0 hoova was real old school its actually were nhc rollin 90s came from.
yes but only the orchard blocks, the R'90s right by Jesse Owens Park were never Hoovers they were Gangsters

FivedeuceHoovCrim

Unread post by FivedeuceHoovCrim » December 15th, 2012, 1:40 pm

alexalonso wrote:On my 1978 Map, the 52 Deuce Gangsters Hoovers werent even on the map. There was 90, 94, 107, 111 (maybe a mistake and supposed to be 112). There the area of 74 and 83 was mapped. No 59, 52 or 42 Hoovers were on the map
Yo alonzo the one's that started it was 94 and 92 and 74 that started us whay back then they were like the first three after that my hood came about five deuce, we got OG's that like to claim crip still but I'm a OG too but my prefrence to to just claim criminal. It was tony stacy and some Kat named Ray helped him out too I dont rember he's last name but he was like tony's friend back then they were very close and had love for each other since they were in elementary school.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 15th, 2012, 1:42 pm

FivedeuceHoovCrim wrote:
alexalonso wrote:On my 1978 Map, the 52 Deuce Gangsters Hoovers werent even on the map. There was 90, 94, 107, 111 (maybe a mistake and supposed to be 112). There the area of 74 and 83 was mapped. No 59, 52 or 42 Hoovers were on the map
Yo alonzo the one's that started it was 94 and 92 and 74 that started us whay back then they were like the first three after that my hood came about five deuce, we got OG's that like to claim crip still but I'm a OG too but my prefrence to to just claim criminal. It was tony stacy and some Kat named Ray helped him out too I dont rember he's last name but he was like tony's friend back then they were very close and had love for each other since they were in elementary school.
what order would you say? My guess would be 74 (first), 92, 94, 107, 112, then 59, 52, 43.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 15th, 2012, 1:43 pm

I meant to type 43 Hoover not 42.

FivedeuceHoovCrim

Unread post by FivedeuceHoovCrim » December 15th, 2012, 1:47 pm

alexalonso wrote:
FivedeuceHoovCrim wrote:
what order would you say? My guess would be 74 (first), 92, 94, 107, 112, then 59, 52, 43.
74, 92, 94, I heard 112 came first I'm not sure it's a toss up between 107 and 112 they close then it was 59,52,43 thats from my understanding how it was.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 15th, 2012, 2:05 pm

what about 83? It seemed like the 83 and 74 were around the same time since they are so close to each other.

FivedeuceHoovCrim

Unread post by FivedeuceHoovCrim » December 15th, 2012, 2:13 pm

alexalonso wrote:what about 83? It seemed like the 83 and 74 were around the same time since they are so close to each other.
wow my bad homie I didn't mention 83 LOL yea 83 are close to each other they were set up after 74 when I'm not to sure but around that time maybe like 3 years I think but to be honest I'm not sure.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 16th, 2012, 8:26 pm

I told Bluemoon and coup 83 is like one the newest set. Told yall

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » December 27th, 2012, 2:25 am

Where can I get that map

Kritter1959
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kritter1959 » September 22nd, 2016, 1:45 am

FivedeuceHoovCrim wrote:
YOU NOT "HFFICIAL"...THE 52HGCVER HOMIEZ DON'T BANG KRIMINAL AT ALL....SMKH

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 22nd, 2016, 7:45 am

saw a court case from 78 it was 135 not piru yet vs paybacc how was clicked with hoovers and 107 was called crip gang not hoover at that time ...its the case of red from hoover who killed a 135 ...though u might find it nterresting http://law.justia.com/cases/california/ ... 0/325.html

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 23rd, 2016, 12:41 am

bgcasper wrote:I THINK TOOKIE STARTED THE HOOVERS AND THE FIRST HOOVER SET WAS THE SELOS ON 107 ST .
The Hoovers existed already even before Tookie became a Westside Crip in 1971

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 23rd, 2016, 12:45 am

FivedeuceHoovCrim wrote:
alexalonso wrote:
FivedeuceHoovCrim wrote:
74, 92, 94, I heard 112 came first I'm not sure it's a toss up between 107 and 112 they close then it was 59,52,43 thats from my understanding how it was.
Been hearing more that 92 Hoover may have been the first ones, and that Hoovers started in Manchester Park on 90th & Hoover. The park is called Algin Sutton Park today.

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » November 12th, 2016, 11:50 am

From what u herd 83 gc started 83 HCG and that was the start of hoover

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 21st, 2016, 8:51 pm

u sayin that the first are just the figeroa side of 83 gc hood in a way and that side started the whole hoover thang ?that i dont know would be great to have an og hoover that clear that up

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » November 22nd, 2016, 6:17 am

Then I've also herd 52 was the first , that's why there crop instead of criminal, because of there seniority they get to do what they want they can bang crim /crip