RAYMOND CRIPS 120,102,3X

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
sixtimesten
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: RAYMOND CRIPS 120,102,3X

Unread post by sixtimesten » March 27th, 2004, 1:10 pm

xplicit753 wrote:U PROBABLY LIEIN CUZZ IF DEY WAS ROCCIN A BUNCHA CHAINS I WUDA GOT OUT N JUMPED EM ALL N GOT DERE CHAINS 4 SHO. U MUSTA BEEN SCARED OR SUMIN HOMIE IF U DIDNT
I was trippin' off that shyt too. That many rips and they didn't pull no heat and SNAP's homeboys didn't run them over or get out and snatch no chains? Them was probaly platinum or white gold, niggah's a get clowned bangin' and sporting BIG SILVER CHAINS from the WORLD FAMOUS RICH ROLLIN.

Lookin' like rejects was funny though.

sixtimesten
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: THE RAYMONDS

Unread post by sixtimesten » March 27th, 2004, 1:14 pm

THALOCPASADENA wrote:I MUST AGREE WITH THE HOMIES CAUSE RAYMOND IS RAYMOND NO MATTER WHERE THE HOOD AT I DONT CARE IF IT'S IN BERVELY HILL'S IF THEY BANGING RAYMOND THEN I AM BACK"EM AND THATS THAT.
Why do the Pasadena Raymonds claim 3X, are they in the 30's or something? Where does the TRAY come from?

sixtimesten
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sixtimesten » March 27th, 2004, 1:20 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:
7CLIPS7 wrote:y dont u juss tell me so i can get sum more info bout raymonds. because yall one of the sets i respect the most because its one of the first n dey keep loyal to raymonds old dayz wayz n i respect that.
I DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU JUST SAID
I understand why the Pasa Raymonds don't claim 0 or Hundreds, because they ain't on 1-0-2, 12-0, or in the HUNDREDS. And I know for a fact the 120's accept and ride with the Pasa's but is it possible for the Pasadena's Raymonds to claim NHOOD and TRAY at the sametime?

I know the 11TRAY Bloc's use to say TRAY but they didn't claim TRAY- they claimed R 100's and BLOC CRIP, and now the HUNDREDS say TRAMP where as back in the days they wouldn't dis TRAY.

Now with the ETG's 0K's and the other 100's 3K's it just makes me wonder if the Pasadena's plan on dropping the 3X or will they become INDEPENDANT like the HARLEMS and ride with whomever- whenever a situation arises.

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » March 28th, 2004, 11:37 am

WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE HOPP OUT THE VEHICHLE IN A ENEMY HOOD WITH NO HEAT. THE HOMIES THAT WERE IN THE CAR WITH ME WERE FROM HOOVER AND WAS BANGIN IT HARD ON THE RAYMONDS. THATS LIKE A CAR FULL OF 83'S HOPPIN OUT THE CAR RIGHT IN 60 HOOD WITH NO HEAT, ONLY A IDIOT WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 28th, 2004, 8:15 pm

SNAPP400 NOBODY HERE ECEPT THE LIL NET BANGER AND CYBER PIRUZ ARE IMPRESS WITH YOUR FICTIONZ NOW FEW POST AGO YOU WERE A SWAN NOW YOU ARE POSTED EVERYDAY IN FRONT OF CARLIN WITH THE CROSS ATLANTICS THEN YOU USE TO SMASH ON THE TORTILLA FLATS AT GONZALES PARK WITH YOUR COUSIN AND NOW YOU RIDE ON RAYMONDS WITH YOUR HOOVER HOMIE ....NIGGA PLEASE ....STOP THE BULLSHYT BROTHA ...BE YOURSELF ....AND AT LEAST YOUR FANTASY WOULD BE MORE CREDIBLE IF U CHOSE ONE SET AND YOU STICK WITH IT NOW WHY DONT YOU ASK YOUR HOOVER HOMIES ABOUT THE 94 ???????????????WHILE YOU GO ON MISSIONS WITH THEM IN HELLEN KELLER ???????????NIGGA QUIT LYIN ITS NOT A GAME .

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » March 29th, 2004, 1:04 am

NIGGAZ STRAIGHT BE NET BANGIN, LLLLLLLOOOOLLLLLLLLL. SENSATIVE ASS NIGGAZ. SHIT I KNOW WHAT IM ABOUT.

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » April 1st, 2004, 1:07 pm

BITCH NIGGAZ. LOL

Unread post by Guest » April 6th, 2004, 3:15 pm

SNAP400 wrote:DOGG LAST FRIDAY I WUZ PULLING UP TO THE INTERSECTION AT EL SEGUNDO AND VERMONT NEAR HELEN KELLER PARK AND THEIR WERE A GANG OF RAYMONDS POSTED AT THE CORNER IN FRONT OF THE CAR WASH. THE RAYMONDS BANG THEY HOOD AND the HOMIEZ BANGED BACK. ALL THE RAYMONDS RAN IN THE INTERSECTION AND SORROUNDED OUR CAR TALKIN stuff. WE SAT IN THE CAR LAUGHIN AT THEM NIGGAZ. THEY LOOK LIKE A GANG OF LIL PRETTY BOYS STANDING OUT THEIR WITH ROYAL BLUE T-SHIRST AND BIG SILVER CHAINS. YOU CAN TELL THE RAYMONDS JUST PUT ANYONE ON THEIR HOOD BEKUZ THESE NIGGAZ LOOKED LIKE SOME B2K REJECTS.
WHAT??? NIGGA YOU A LIE, LOLOL. THIS SH*T DONT EVEN MAKE SENSE. U MUSTA GOT YO ASS BEAT BY SOME RAYMONDS CAUSE I SEE U HATIN ALOT PLUS U WANNA TALK SOME FANTASY BULLSH*T. THIS STORY EXPOSES ITSELF, LOL...

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 6th, 2004, 3:16 pm

Pasa3x wrote:
SNAP400 wrote:DOGG LAST FRIDAY I WUZ PULLING UP TO THE INTERSECTION AT EL SEGUNDO AND VERMONT NEAR HELEN KELLER PARK AND THEIR WERE A GANG OF RAYMONDS POSTED AT THE CORNER IN FRONT OF THE CAR WASH. THE RAYMONDS BANG THEY HOOD AND the HOMIEZ BANGED BACK. ALL THE RAYMONDS RAN IN THE INTERSECTION AND SORROUNDED OUR CAR TALKIN stuff. WE SAT IN THE CAR LAUGHIN AT THEM NIGGAZ. THEY LOOK LIKE A GANG OF LIL PRETTY BOYS STANDING OUT THEIR WITH ROYAL BLUE T-SHIRST AND BIG SILVER CHAINS. YOU CAN TELL THE RAYMONDS JUST PUT ANYONE ON THEIR HOOD BEKUZ THESE NIGGAZ LOOKED LIKE SOME B2K REJECTS.
WHAT??? NIGGA YOU A LIE, LOLOL. THIS SH*T DONT EVEN MAKE SENSE. U MUSTA GOT YO ASS BEAT BY SOME RAYMONDS CAUSE I SEE U HATIN ALOT PLUS U WANNA TALK SOME FANTASY BULLSH*T. THIS STORY EXPOSES ITSELF, LOL...
HAAHAAA OOOOO OOOO HAAAA

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » April 6th, 2004, 3:20 pm

THATS A MAD UP STORY AND THATS ON THE HOOD .....CUZZZZ I WILL BEAT THE DOG SHIT OUT OF YOU MAKING UP SHIT LIKE THAT AND TRYING TO PUMP YOUR SELF UP.........THE HOMIES SAID THAT NEVER HAPPEN AND IF IT DID I WOULD NOT BE TALKING TO YOU ON THIS COMPUTER AND YOU WOULD BE UNDER THE DEAD HOMIES LIST.... SO DONT TRY TO FEED ME THAT BULL SHIT CUZZZ I AM NOT FROM CHICAGO.... I AM FROM RAYMOND CRIP AND THE REAL NIGGAS KNOW WHAT UP.... I WOULD OF BELIVED YOU WON THE LOTTERY THEN THAT SHIT LOC..... DAM I WANT TO SEE NIGGA'S IN THE OCTAGON........RAYMOND OUT O YEA FUCCC YOU IF YOU AINT with US.....GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN AND IAM NOT FROM THE R.O.C. I AM FROM R.A.C. GET IT LEFT

Unread post by Guest » April 6th, 2004, 3:22 pm

mangler wrote:To the Raymond Trays.....Eight Tray Gangsters Kill Raymonds out Here...Raymonds Out Here Are O's & run with Neighborhood Crips....Eight Trays Are Ok'S & NHk'S......
SO WHAT MANGLER. RAYMOND 3X AINT GOT NOTHIN TO DO with 83s EVEN THO WE BOTH TREYS SO THATS IRRELEVENT INFO THAT WE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT. U DONT GET WHY WE TREYS? THATS CAUSE ITS A RAYMOND THANG YOU CANT UNDERSTAND... :wink:

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 6th, 2004, 3:23 pm

snap just got net jumped. LOL

Unread post by Guest » April 6th, 2004, 3:30 pm

bgCASPER wrote:SNAPP400 NOBODY HERE ECEPT THE LIL NET BANGER AND CYBER PIRUZ ARE IMPRESS WITH YOUR FICTIONZ NOW FEW POST AGO YOU WERE A SWAN NOW YOU ARE POSTED EVERYDAY IN FRONT OF CARLIN WITH THE CROSS ATLANTICS THEN YOU USE TO SMASH ON THE TORTILLA FLATS AT GONZALES PARK WITH YOUR COUSIN AND NOW YOU RIDE ON RAYMONDS WITH YOUR HOOVER HOMIE ....NIGGA PLEASE ....STOP THE BULLSHYT BROTHA ...BE YOURSELF ....AND AT LEAST YOUR FANTASY WOULD BE MORE CREDIBLE IF U CHOSE ONE SET AND YOU STICK WITH IT NOW WHY DONT YOU ASK YOUR HOOVER HOMIES ABOUT THE 94 ???????????????WHILE YOU GO ON MISSIONS WITH THEM IN HELLEN KELLER ???????????NIGGA QUIT LYIN ITS NOT A GAME .
LOL REAL TALK. GLAD SOMEBODY CAN RECOGNIZE...

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » April 6th, 2004, 3:33 pm

WE TRAY'S ALL DAY AND A MATTER OF FACT EVERYBODY IS A TRAY CUZZZ THE 3RD LETTER IS A {C} CUM ON NOW..............

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » April 6th, 2004, 3:33 pm

IT'S RAYMOND OR NOTHING

ALL RAYMONDS

Unread post by Guest » April 6th, 2004, 3:43 pm

Wut are all the Raymond sets in LA and the surrounding areas like watts,pasadena, compton.....?????

Re: ALL RAYMONDS

Unread post by Guest » April 6th, 2004, 4:13 pm

there's only 3 raymond sets , 120 raymonds they're in the athens area , then there's 102 raymonds they're in inglehood & then there's the pasadena raymonds .

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 6th, 2004, 4:20 pm

mike2004 wrote:Wut are all the Raymond sets in LA and the surrounding areas like watts,pasadena, compton.....?????
A MIKE2004,
WE'RE IN LA, PASADENA, INGLEWOOD
PERRIS,MARINA VALLEY,AND A FEW OTHER
AREAS THAT R IN THE MAKIN.
WE'RE C CLOSE TO A HOOD NEAR YOU

RAYMOND OUT

Unread post by Guest » April 7th, 2004, 6:27 am

Which set is in LA?

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 7th, 2004, 12:23 pm

mike2004 wrote:Which set is in LA?
ONE- TWENTY, RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS

Unread post by Guest » April 7th, 2004, 5:46 pm

how deep are dey? Allies,rivals, if theres already a post of dis can sumone give me the link

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » April 7th, 2004, 6:38 pm

mike2004 wrote:how deep are dey? Allies,rivals, if theres already a post of dis can sumone give me the link
there is already a post on this it is called(RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120ST)

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 9th, 2004, 2:59 pm

Ace2 wrote:
mike2004 wrote:how deep are dey? Allies,rivals, if theres already a post of dis can sumone give me the link
THANKS ACE2,
I SEE HE DONT STROLL THRU THE SITE.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 9th, 2004, 4:02 pm

NOW, ALL YOU HAVE TO IS SELL THAT TO JOHN SINGLETARY,
WHO MADE "BOYS IN THE HOOD" MAYBE THAT CAN BE A PART 2.
WITH THAT STUFF

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » April 9th, 2004, 5:13 pm

lol

Unread post by Guest » April 9th, 2004, 8:45 pm

XRAY2 wrote:
Ace2 wrote:
THANKS ACE2,
I SEE HE DONT STROLL THRU THE SITE.

youngstaz....so very quicc to judge these dayz lolol.....naw no disrespect xray, u rite, i shudve found that otha post, but my computer wudnt lemme open it so I started a new one.....ALONSO, u can delete dis topic if u want, im dun with it