Compton Blvd

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Compton Blvd

Unread post by TD » October 4th, 2006, 9:47 am

What Gangs border Compton Boulevard (West, East, South and North)...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 6th, 2006, 1:03 am

SHIT TOO DAMN MANY.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 6th, 2006, 4:26 am

Y.G. wrote:SHIT TOO DAMN MANY.
LOLOLOLOL

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Re: Compton Blvd

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » October 10th, 2006, 8:02 am

TD wrote:What Gangs border Compton Boulevard (West, East, South and North)...
OSCC, CPP, 151, CV155, NAC, PBCC, SBCC, ELM ST, LPP, HHP, LHP, CVWILLOW, CVCHICANO, CVS, CV70 CHICOS, (CVTF-used to be but got pushed back up to rosecrans)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 10th, 2006, 11:32 pm

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:
OSCC, CPP, 151, CV155, NAC, PBCC, SBCC, ELM ST, LPP, HHP, LHP, CVWILLOW, CVCHICANO, CVS, CV70 CHICOS, (CVTF-used to be but got pushed back up to rosecrans)
really cause when i was in compton in 03 they had a good presence in magnolia aprtments and those kaks were all over cpt blvd so who pushed them up rosecranz and if up rosecranz in gonzales area or are they in fruit town ???

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 11th, 2006, 1:36 am

WELL SHIT IF YOU SEE NAC AND PBCC THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL ADD TTP AND CBP.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 11th, 2006, 7:05 am

Y.G. wrote:

lolol and ssc by the way lol cause some of them claim they go up cpt blvd well in 03 to be honest that wasnt true but ill post u a map s rag did and it goes up to cpt blvd

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » October 17th, 2006, 9:44 am

Y.G. wrote:

ttp hood dont even go south of arbrutus st, cedar blocc ends at the canal/creek right at brazil st cuz the next few streets b4 you get to compton blvd on the west side of wilmington is school st and then magnolia st which is palmer blocc, and palmer st is the next street south of brazil st exept it ends at the canal/creek a little after you get to kemp st, it dont even border wilmington on the w/s of wilmington ave.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 18th, 2006, 2:58 am

Y.G. wrote:

ttp hood dont even go south of arbrutus st, cedar blocc ends at the canal/creek right at brazil st because the next few streets b4 you get to compton blvd on the west side of wilmington is school st and then magnolia st which is palmer blocc, and palmer st is the next street south of brazil st exept it ends at the canal/creek a little after you get to kemp st, it dont even border wilmington on the w/s of wilmington ave.

YOU CAN FIND THEM ON BOMPTON BLVD.

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » October 25th, 2006, 8:44 pm

cuhh my hood WLCC from Pannes & Compton Blvd 2 Long beach Blvd & Compton

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 26th, 2006, 12:31 am

BuCCyBlue wrote:cuhh my hood WLCC from Pannes & Compton Blvd 2 Long beach Blvd & Compton

LMFAO!!!!!! :lol:

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 26th, 2006, 2:45 am

[quote="Y.G."][quote="BuCCyBlue"]cuhh my hood WLCC from Pannes & Compton Blvd 2 Long beach Blvd & Compton[/quote]

LMFAO!!!!!! :lol:[/quote]WHY LOL :roll: :roll: HE IS REALLY FROM THE WARD ....AND THEY HAVE A NEW GENERATION THEY HAVE TG'S CLAIMIN THEIR SHIT NOT LIKE SUM HOODS ....

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 26th, 2006, 4:19 am

bgcasper wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
BuCCyBlue wrote:cuhh my hood WLCC from Pannes & Compton Blvd 2 Long beach Blvd & Compton

WHY LOL :roll: :roll: HE IS REALLY FROM THE WARD ....AND THEY HAVE A NEW GENERATION THEY HAVE TG'S CLAIMIN THEIR SHIT NOT LIKE SUM HOODS ....

I PUT THAT ON MY MOM NIGGAZ DON'T BE ON LONG BEACH BLVD OR ON BOMPTON BLVD. SHIT HOLLY NIGGAZ BE ON WARD LN. THATS HHP HOOD. HHP'S THEM ESE'S ALL BE A STARKS LIQUOR STORE BUT YOU WON'T FIND WLCC THEY STILL INDOORS WITH IT.

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » October 26th, 2006, 2:25 pm

Y.G. wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

WHY LOL :roll: :roll: HE IS REALLY FROM THE WARD ....AND THEY HAVE A NEW GENERATION THEY HAVE TG'S CLAIMIN THEIR SHIT NOT LIKE SUM HOODS ....

I PUT THAT ON MY MOM NIGGAZ DON'T BE ON LONG BEACH BLVD OR ON compton BLVD. SHIT HOLLY NIGGAZ BE ON WARD LN. THATS HHP HOOD. HHP'S THEM ESE'S ALL BE A STARKS LIQUOR STORE BUT YOU WON'T FIND WLCC THEY STILL INDOORS WITH IT.
cuhh if you dont stop lying to these niggaz on the net cuhz hollys aint never been on Long beach blvd only place the hoops be at is on holly, and they C on the blocc? lol cuhh u sound dumb ass fucc

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 27th, 2006, 9:27 am

I don't take facts from enemies of the hood we talkin bout. Of course you gonna say they only on they street, but that aint the truth. Hollys are out there.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 27th, 2006, 10:14 am

[quote="BuCCyBlue"][quote="Y.G."][quote="bgcasper"][quote="Y.G."][quote="BuCCyBlue"]cuhh my hood WLCC from Pannes & Compton Blvd 2 Long beach Blvd & Compton[/quote]

LMFAO!!!!!! :lol:[/quote]WHY LOL :roll: :roll: HE IS REALLY FROM THE WARD ....AND THEY HAVE A NEW GENERATION THEY HAVE TG'S CLAIMIN THEIR SHIT NOT LIKE SUM HOODS ....[/quote]

I PUT THAT ON MY MOM NIGGAZ DON'T BE ON LONG BEACH BLVD OR ON compton BLVD. SHIT HOLLY NIGGAZ BE ON WARD LN. THATS HHP HOOD. HHP'S THEM ESE'S ALL BE A STARKS LIQUOR STORE BUT YOU WON'T FIND WLCC THEY STILL INDOORS WITH IT.[/quote]

cuhh if you dont stop lying to these niggaz on the net cuhz hollys aint never been on Long beach blvd only place the hoops be at is on holly, and they C on the blocc? lol cuhh u sound dumb ass mess[/quote]

lol yeah the ward still got the 500 ward on locc and ward is still a crip hood after that post i asked an active sscc tg who was sayin what buccy just wrote ...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 30th, 2006, 3:23 am

bgcasper wrote:
BuCCyBlue wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

I PUT THAT ON MY MOM NIGGAZ DON'T BE ON LONG BEACH BLVD OR ON compton BLVD. SHIT HOLLY NIGGAZ BE ON WARD LN. THATS HHP HOOD. HHP'S THEM ESE'S ALL BE A STARKS LIQUOR STORE BUT YOU WON'T FIND WLCC THEY STILL INDOORS WITH IT.
cuhh if you dont stop lying to these niggaz on the net cuhz hollys aint never been on Long beach blvd only place the hoops be at is on holly, and they C on the blocc? lol cuhh u sound dumb ass mess
lol yeah the ward still got the 500 ward on locc and ward is still a crip hood after that post i asked an active sscc tg who was sayin what buccy just wrote ...

PLEASE CASPER....YOU ALREADY I SAID YOU NEVER BANGED AIN'T NEVER BEEN TO BOMPTON SO HOW DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY. SECONDLY I NEVER SAID HOLLY HOOD GOES WAY TO LONG BEACH BLVD. EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL SEE I NIGGA FROM TIME TO TIME ON LONG BEACH BLVD. LIKE ANY OTHER NIGGAZ I SAID DEFINITLY YALL DON'T BE ON LONG BEACH BLVD. YALL DON'T HOLD WARD FOR SHIT BECAUSE THAT STARKS LIQUOR STORE NIGGAZ FROM HHP,LHP,LPP, AND ALL KINDA ESE'S SHOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE GOING INTO YALL STORE BUT THEY DONT NIGGAZ COME AND GO AS THEY PLEASE.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 30th, 2006, 8:42 am

[quote="Y.G."][quote="bgcasper"][quote="BuCCyBlue"][quote="Y.G."][quote="bgcasper"][quote="Y.G."][quote="BuCCyBlue"]cuhh my hood WLCC from Pannes & Compton Blvd 2 Long beach Blvd & Compton[/quote]

LMFAO!!!!!! :lol:[/quote]WHY LOL :roll: :roll: HE IS REALLY FROM THE WARD ....AND THEY HAVE A NEW GENERATION THEY HAVE TG'S CLAIMIN THEIR SHIT NOT LIKE SUM HOODS ....[/quote]

I PUT THAT ON MY MOM NIGGAZ DON'T BE ON LONG BEACH BLVD OR ON compton BLVD. SHIT HOLLY NIGGAZ BE ON WARD LN. THATS HHP HOOD. HHP'S THEM ESE'S ALL BE A STARKS LIQUOR STORE BUT YOU WON'T FIND WLCC THEY STILL INDOORS WITH IT.[/quote]

cuhh if you dont stop lying to these niggaz on the net cuhz hollys aint never been on Long beach blvd only place the hoops be at is on holly, and they C on the blocc? lol cuhh u sound dumb ass mess[/quote]

lol yeah the ward still got the 500 ward on locc and ward is still a crip hood after that post i asked an active sscc tg who was sayin what buccy just wrote ...[/quote]

PLEASE CASPER....YOU ALREADY I SAID YOU NEVER BANGED AIN'T NEVER BEEN TO compton SO HOW DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY. SECONDLY I NEVER SAID HOLLY HOOD GOES WAY TO LONG BEACH BLVD. EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL SEE I NIGGA FROM TIME TO TIME ON LONG BEACH BLVD. LIKE ANY OTHER NIGGAZ I SAID DEFINITLY YALL DON'T BE ON LONG BEACH BLVD. YALL DON'T HOLD WARD FOR SHIT BECAUSE THAT STARKS LIQUOR STORE NIGGAZ FROM HHP,LHP,LPP, AND ALL KINDA ESE'S SHOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE GOING INTO YALL STORE BUT THEY DONT NIGGAZ COME AND GO AS THEY PLEASE.[/quote]LOLOLOL PLEASE LIL NURSE LOK U LIVE IN LAMEWOOD U BITCH ASS PUNK I NEVER BANGED ???????????????I LL BANG YOUR LIL BITCH ASS AS SOON AS I CAN BELIEVE ME U AINT NO PIRU UZA MYTH ...NOW LET REAL COMPTON TG'S SPEAK ABOUT THEIR CITY CAUSE BUCCY IS FROM COMPTON NOT LIKE YOUR LIL LAME ASS YG CRIP KILLA ????U NEVER KILLED SHIT BUT A KEYBOARD U LIL NURSE

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » October 30th, 2006, 9:57 am

PLEASE CASPER....YOU ALREADY I SAID YOU NEVER BANGED AIN'T NEVER BEEN TO compton SO HOW DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY. SECONDLY I NEVER SAID HOLLY HOOD GOES WAY TO LONG BEACH BLVD. EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL SEE I NIGGA FROM TIME TO TIME ON LONG BEACH BLVD. LIKE ANY OTHER NIGGAZ I SAID DEFINITLY YALL DON'T BE ON LONG BEACH BLVD. YALL DON'T HOLD WARD FOR SHIT BECAUSE THAT STARKS LIQUOR STORE NIGGAZ FROM HHP,LHP,LPP, AND ALL KINDA ESE'S SHOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE GOING INTO YALL STORE BUT THEY DONT NIGGAZ COME AND GO AS THEY PLEASE.[/quote]

Cuhh Starks is the dieru store my hood sagg to JaCC Rabit young loc but cuhh im not with all this net dissin' and shit but since we dont hold the Lane down sagg thru one day sayin this same shit u sayin on here cuhz but im Eastbound with all that

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 31st, 2006, 4:05 am

BuCCyBlue wrote:PLEASE CASPER....YOU ALREADY I SAID YOU NEVER BANGED AIN'T NEVER BEEN TO compton SO HOW DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY. SECONDLY I NEVER SAID HOLLY HOOD GOES WAY TO LONG BEACH BLVD. EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL SEE I NIGGA FROM TIME TO TIME ON LONG BEACH BLVD. LIKE ANY OTHER NIGGAZ I SAID DEFINITLY YALL DON'T BE ON LONG BEACH BLVD. YALL DON'T HOLD WARD FOR SHIT BECAUSE THAT STARKS LIQUOR STORE NIGGAZ FROM HHP,LHP,LPP, AND ALL KINDA ESE'S SHOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE GOING INTO YALL STORE BUT THEY DONT NIGGAZ COME AND GO AS THEY PLEASE.
Cuhh Starks is the dieru store my hood sagg to JaCC Rabit young loc but cuhh im not with all this net dissin' and shit but since we dont hold the Lane down sagg thru one day sayin this same shit u sayin on here cuhz but im Eastbound with all that[/quote]

ALREADY HAVE WALKED FROM SUPER VALU ALL THE WAY DOWN TO HOLLY AND PANNES HOMIE AND DIDN'T EVEN GET SWEATED I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YALL NIGGAZ STILL EXISTED ON MY MOMMA. YALL NIGGAZ IS IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS LANTANA NIGGAZ YALL SAY YALL ARE AROUND BUT DON'T BE IN YOUR HOOD AND DON'T BE TRYING TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH NOBODY LOL!

P.S. CASPER DON'T START BECAUSE YOUR BITCH ASS IS IN LOVE WITH MY LIFESTYLE.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 31st, 2006, 4:44 am

[quote="Y.G."][quote="BuCCyBlue"]PLEASE CASPER....YOU ALREADY I SAID YOU NEVER BANGED AIN'T NEVER BEEN TO compton SO HOW DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY. SECONDLY I NEVER SAID HOLLY HOOD GOES WAY TO LONG BEACH BLVD. EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL SEE I NIGGA FROM TIME TO TIME ON LONG BEACH BLVD. LIKE ANY OTHER NIGGAZ I SAID DEFINITLY YALL DON'T BE ON LONG BEACH BLVD. YALL DON'T HOLD WARD FOR SHIT BECAUSE THAT STARKS LIQUOR STORE NIGGAZ FROM HHP,LHP,LPP, AND ALL KINDA ESE'S SHOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE GOING INTO YALL STORE BUT THEY DONT NIGGAZ COME AND GO AS THEY PLEASE.[/quote]

Cuhh Starks is the dieru store my hood sagg to JaCC Rabit young loc but cuhh im not with all this net dissin' and shit but since we dont hold the Lane down sagg thru one day sayin this same shit u sayin on here cuhz but im Eastbound with all that[/quote]

ALREADY HAVE WALKED FROM SUPER VALU ALL THE WAY DOWN TO HOLLY AND PANNES HOMIE AND DIDN'T EVEN GET SWEATED I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YALL NIGGAZ STILL EXISTED ON MY MOMMA. YALL NIGGAZ IS IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS LANTANA NIGGAZ YALL SAY YALL ARE AROUND BUT DON'T BE IN YOUR HOOD AND DON'T BE TRYING TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH NOBODY LOL!

P.S. CASPER DON'T START BECAUSE YOUR BITCH ASS IS IN LOVE WITH MY LIFESTYLE.[/quote]

BUCCY WAS CLEAR WEITHER GO THERE [size=24]OR SHOUT YO BITCH ASS MOUTH[/size]

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 31st, 2006, 1:10 pm

Yo Buccy dont even sweat it. Casper just lookin' to fuck with a nigga YG and it aint gon' stop so just keep livin homie.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 1st, 2006, 2:51 am

I BEEN THERE TO BAD YOUR BITCH ASS CAN'T GO. YOU NEED STOP TALKING BEFORE I POST YOUR GAY ASS PICTURES UP AGAIN LOL!!!

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 1st, 2006, 2:52 am

I BEEN THERE TO BAD YOUR BITCH ASS CAN'T GO. YOU NEED STOP TALKING BEFORE I POST YOUR GAY ASS PICTURES UP AGAIN LOL!!!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 1st, 2006, 9:24 am

Y.G. wrote:I BEEN THERE TO BAD YOUR BITCH ASS CAN'T GO. YOU NEED STOP TALKING BEFORE I POST YOUR GAY ASS PICTURES UP AGAIN LOL!!!
LOL MY FAVORITE IS THE ONE OF HIM POSING IN FRONT OF THE BOMPTON SWAPMEET LIKE IT'S DISNEYLAND.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 1st, 2006, 10:02 am

youngwun wrote:
Y.G. wrote:I BEEN THERE TO BAD YOUR BITCH ASS CAN'T GO. YOU NEED STOP TALKING BEFORE I POST YOUR GAY ASS PICTURES UP AGAIN LOL!!!
LOL MY FAVORITE IS THE ONE OF HIM POSING IN FRONT OF THE compton SWAPMEET LIKE IT'S DISNEYLAND.
Is that right? I havent saw that one... Was he with the southsides?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 1st, 2006, 1:36 pm

It's on dude's myspace page. Go have a laugh sometime. Dude looks like he about to go jog on Venice Beach afterwards.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 2nd, 2006, 12:34 am

:shock:

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » November 2nd, 2006, 4:06 pm

Y.G. wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

ttp hood dont even go south of arbrutus st, cedar blocc ends at the canal/creek right at brazil st because the next few streets b4 you get to compton blvd on the west side of wilmington is school st and then magnolia st which is palmer blocc, and palmer st is the next street south of brazil st exept it ends at the canal/creek a little after you get to kemp st, it dont even border wilmington on the w/s of wilmington ave.

YOU CAN FIND THEM ON compton BLVD.
cant find no trees on CPT BLVD (compton blvd and what cross st?), do you even live in compton or hang in the city or do you just ride through, see ttp sprayed on a wall and figure thats where they at? that shit laughable, my step bro rob from trees wouldnt even validate sum shit like that.

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » November 2nd, 2006, 6:56 pm

Y.G. wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

cant find no trees on CPT BLVD (compton blvd and what cross st?), do you even live in compton or hang in the city or do you just ride through, see ttp sprayed on a wall and figure thats where they at? that shit laughable, my step bro rob from trees wouldnt even validate sum shit like that.

fo'real lke cuhz the trees dont even make it pass magnolia cuhz all that count as Palmers in my book

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 3rd, 2006, 1:56 am

Y.G. wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

I AM FROM BOMPTON AND YEAH THE CBP's DON'T BE ON BOMPTON BLVD. LIKE THAT BUT YOU WILL CATCH TTP's THERE BECAUSE THEY BE WITH A SOME OF THE HOMIES FROM THE HOOD. PALMERS ON BOMPTON BLVD. IS RARE FOR ME AND I TALKIN ABOUT TAGGING EITHER BECAUSE ANYBODY CAN TAG. SHIT I ALWAYS STOP AT THE GAS STATION ON OLEANDER AND SUPPOSELY THAT WAS ONE OF THEY SPOTS BUT I NEVER SEEN THERE.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 3rd, 2006, 1:57 am

LAST BUT NOT LEAST I ALMOST FORGOT I KNOW WARD LANES DON'T BE ON BOMPTON BLVD. THE SCARY ASS NIGGAZ LOL!!!!