Long Beach Crips VS Damus/Pirus?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 25th, 2006, 10:59 pm

For a minute like in 01,02 only LB hood I was hearing about was Mac Mafia...
Them niggaz dont take to good to outsidaz especially the CC's

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 25th, 2006, 11:41 pm

Is all LB C's fueding with the Longos? If so, they should be focusing on that instead of CC's because that sort of shit is just silly.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 26th, 2006, 2:00 am

Pretty much, as many dudes have said, Longos are a well known racist hood who as initiations shoot blacks, many compton blacks who walk into their hood forgetting where they are fall victim to them, i dont think its completely fair to say 20s is not taken seriously, they gotta lot of funny corny ass dudes but they're there and IMO doin more than macc

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » December 26th, 2006, 1:07 pm

Shox112 wrote:
For a minute like in 01,02 only LB hood I was hearing about was Mac Mafia...
Them niggaz dont take to good to outsidaz especially the CC's
naw cuhz u gotta baccWARDZ we dont take kindly to LB Crips espessially niggaz on the norf but the only LB hodd we beef with serious is 2N's but yeah cuhh but i ran in to a 4corner nigga in watts off of wilmington & Santa Ana i dont know who hood that is right there thou i figured it was PJ's thou

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 26th, 2006, 11:56 pm

naw cuhz u gotta baccWARDZ we dont take kindly to LB Crips espessially niggaz on the norf but the only LB hodd we beef with serious is 2N's but yeah cuhh but i ran in to a 4corner nigga in watts off of wilmington & Santa Ana i dont know who hood that is right there thou i figured it was PJ's thou
DATS WHERE MY HOOD STARTED CUUHHZ, CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF, ERRYBODY THINK MY HOOD STARTED IN the PROJECTS--IT DIDNT the FIRST GRAPES LIVED ON 107th near SANTA ANA AND WILMINGTON...BUT AS FAR AS NORF LBC NIGGAZ EITHER WAY IT GO YALL DONT LIKE EACH OTHER...BUT THEY DONT BE SAYIN SH*T TO US WHEN WE BE POSTED UP IN the CARMELITOES

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 27th, 2006, 3:30 am

IT SEEMS THAT NOBODY LIKES NIGGAZ FROM THE HUB THESE DAYS PIRUS OR CC'S

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 27th, 2006, 7:44 am

IT SEEMS THAT NOBODY LIKES NIGGAZ FROM THE HUB THESE DAYS PIRUS OR
CC'S
Watts Crips and CC's FOR the MOST PART got dis "from the hub to the dub love" but the PJ's/7st./Holmes Streets fighting the Monas/Carvers... BUT FOR the MOST PART WATTS CRIPS GET LOVE IN CPT...

MAYBE NOT the PJ's AS MUCH...I FORGOT TO MENTION TRAGNIEW TOO THEY DONT LIKE TRAG EITHER

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » December 27th, 2006, 10:50 am

Shox112 wrote:IT SEEMS THAT NOBODY LIKES NIGGAZ FROM THE HUB THESE DAYS PIRUS OR
CC'S
Watts Crips and CC's FOR the MOST PART got dis "from the hub to the dub love" but the PJ's/7st./Holmes Streets fighting the Monas/Carvers... BUT FOR the MOST PART WATTS CRIPS GET LOVE IN CPT...

MAYBE NOT the PJ's AS MUCH...I FORGOT TO MENTION TRAGNIEW TOO THEY DONT LIKE TRAG EITHER
Yeah its always hub & the dub with my niggas we got mad love for TLGC but any other Watts Crip hood cool with me too but any other CCity thats not the Hub or Dub its low key fucc them niggaz

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 29th, 2006, 6:41 am

Shox112 wrote:IT SEEMS THAT NOBODY LIKES NIGGAZ FROM THE HUB THESE DAYS PIRUS OR
CC'S

WELL I GUESS I WAS JUST SPEAKIN AS FAR AS PIRUS THEN BECAUSE WE AIN'T GO NO LOVE FOR WATTS AND WATTS NIGGAZ AIN'T GO NO LOVE FOR US.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 29th, 2006, 1:26 pm

Thats the truth. Most Bompton Pirus I know got no love for the Hunters, which in a lot of ways sums up Watts B-dawgs.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 24th, 2007, 7:07 pm

I just got off the phone with a homie from Karson WSP and they said they in Long Beach... they took over Deforest Park from the 20's. Anyone over there who can speak on that? My nigga aint been known to lie.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » February 25th, 2007, 12:49 pm

yungwun deforest park is like in a cut way on the northside, i really wouldnt say thats any longbeach hood hangout, you may catch stragglers
here there blowin weed an doin the grown up, i wouldnt consider it a hood park, people go horse back ridin there, but if thats a victory for them then it is what it is,

now if it were kings park, mac arthur park, then thats a major movement you feel me

http://www.longbeach.gov/park/facilitie ... t_park.asp

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 25th, 2007, 5:55 pm

Word homie. I guess they had some drama with the 20's there. You'd think hood spot or not, those LB C's would be on them.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » March 5th, 2007, 1:01 pm

youngwun wrote:Word homie. I guess they had some drama with the 20's there. You'd think hood spot or not, those LB C's would be on them.
Yea thats probably all it was, a few dudes from 20s where up there and got into it with them cuz like worldwide said thats not a hood park.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re:

Unread post by jdm894g » January 5th, 2010, 7:35 pm

youngwun wrote:Is all LB C's fueding with the Longos? If so, they should be focusing on that instead of CC's because that sort of shit is just silly.
That's what i dont understand why these Black gangs continue to beef with each other and got a racist as sureno hood that they should be focusing on. Dont think if they wipe out on black hood that the next black hood wont be on their radars.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Re:

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 6th, 2010, 6:48 am

jdm894g wrote:
youngwun wrote:Is all LB C's fueding with the Longos? If so, they should be focusing on that instead of CC's because that sort of shit is just silly.
That's what i dont understand why these Black gangs continue to beef with each other and got a racist as sureno hood that they should be focusing on. Dont think if they wipe out on black hood that the next black hood wont be on their radars.
thats not the way itz goin down in gangbangin

gangbangin isnt racional....in my neighborhood we got like 80%mexicans but our worst enemies are the blacc gangs next to us

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Long Beach Crips VS Damus/Pirus?

Unread post by perongregory » January 6th, 2010, 10:01 pm

Hoodsta I hear you sometimes, but dog that shit do be going down outside of south LA when Mexicans have the numbers.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 7th, 2010, 5:34 am

perongregory wrote:Hoodsta I hear you sometimes, but dog that shit do be going down outside of south LA when Mexicans have the numbers.
yeah thats true...if you look at Pacoima or the low bottoms black hoods alwayz beefin with eses

i got a question 4 yall....is it posible that sum mexicans look at blacks like slaves/low-class humans?

is this a part of the mexican culture?

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » January 12th, 2010, 12:57 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
perongregory wrote:Hoodsta I hear you sometimes, but dog that shit do be going down outside of south LA when Mexicans have the numbers.
yeah thats true...if you look at Pacoima or the low bottoms black hoods alwayz beefin with eses

i got a question 4 yall....is it posible that sum mexicans look at blacks like slaves/low-class humans?THEY DO LOOK AS LIKE SLAVES THATS WHAT the HASHES STRIKE UP

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 12th, 2010, 1:02 pm

I forgot about this question...when I get time I'ma hit yall with some historical facts on the positions of blacks in Mexico, and some other reasons why I think folks look down on us even though they come from some backwards shit hole countries.

Individual1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Individual1 » January 15th, 2010, 1:00 am

Its the older generation that told foos not to fuck with blacks

in the 80s and 90's..their was a gang of mexican bloods and crips

then the eme put a stop to that..

it aint just towards blacks..mexicans believe to keep it to their own..and it just happens..blacks are their neighbors.

longos and asians are beefin hard in LB..

the beef aint just with blacks or asians..its with each other too..salvadorians,guatamalans..even other mexicans

foos from from guadalajara dont like people from michoacan..dumb shit

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by youayntfresh » January 22nd, 2010, 10:04 am

OG Redbone wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:

i got a question 4 yall....is it posible that sum mexicans look at blacks like slaves/low-class humans?THEY DO LOOK AS LIKE SLAVES THATS WHAT the HASHES STRIKE UP

There are some Mexicans and other Latinos that look at blacks as criminals. They will steal,rob,kill,etc. But in the U.S. thats every bodies stereotype on blacks.But Latinos take it further as in thinking yes its true and most of them do that. They take the stereotype further and believe it. Even in the Caribbean and other Latin countries. Some people dont like to be called black. They want to be called Dominican,or Chilean,or Brasilian,etc. Because of the stereotype that Latinos hype up.

MY THOUGHT.