brims is the hardest in the 77th division

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

brims is the hardest in the 77th division

Unread post by funk on site » November 14th, 2006, 10:10 pm

hate to say it but its true,

in a span of a few years these niggaz only lost bout 2 or 3 niggaz, and dropped about 10 or 12

compared to the neighborhoods who drop bout 50 niggaz but lose about the same, same for the hoovers and the 83s, they have about a equal number of niggaz killed for the amount they kill

the brims got the highest success ration when it come to smokin niggaz and not gettin smoked :evil: :evil: :evil:

M.E.L. aka Montana
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by M.E.L. aka Montana » November 14th, 2006, 10:13 pm

SAD SHIT. BUT REAL SHIT. ITS A MANS WORLD NIGGAZ KNOW WAT THEY GETTING INTO. SO.....

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » November 14th, 2006, 10:22 pm

funk on site wrote: highest success ration when it come to smokin niggaz
I dont know how to even respond to that.

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » November 14th, 2006, 10:24 pm

u cant respond to it miami beach boy, u got that surfboard lodged up yah ass too high, u need to stay yo looney cartoon ass the fuc outta here cuz there aint nothin u can respond to or speak on :evil: :evil: :evil:

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » November 14th, 2006, 10:29 pm

You have disrespected yourself, far worse than anything I could say to you.

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » November 14th, 2006, 10:31 pm

thanx whiteboy , now get the fuc out my thread :o

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 15th, 2006, 12:37 am

^^^^^ LOL LOL IM COME IN HERE LOOKIN FO SOME G's to respond to YA POST BUT U WHO-RIDIN ON NIGGAZ...THROWIN NIGGAZ OUTTA FORUMS IN SH*T... :lol: :lol: :lol: DATS COMEDY WELL ANY WHICH ONES the ONES that BE WEARIN THEM RED SAN DIEGO PADRES HATS (Six-Deuces)???

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » November 15th, 2006, 1:33 am

homie i don kno who you are 3 but we dont ever lose homies like that on th3 set 3rd, thats the napps who b droppnk like that or the hoovas but it aint never us 3rd on 80s

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 15th, 2006, 10:57 am

If you talkin bout the brims, most niggaz bang the red sox hat, but yeah, 62's wear the SD too.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 1st, 2006, 1:23 pm

the brims got the highest success ration when it come to smokin niggaz and not gettin smoked
:shock: LOL...LMMFAO....GOOOOOTDAMN!......Who in hell would fix their lips to say some hella ignorant shit like this, what did you say nigga?

did you say "high success rate when it comes to smokin' niggas", are you serious homeboy? Man, that shit is the saddest shit I have ever heard somebody say. But you know what homie, the shit is so dumb, I'm laughin' my ass off right now....Wait a minute nigga, let me review this shit again in my head ***a nigga still laughin :lol: :lol:***......you actually put "high success" in the same sentence as "niggas gettin' smoked"? :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: ..........

ay nigga, don't you mean "high success rate"...nigga wrote "high success ration" :lol: :roll:

Dudes on here neva cease to amaze me......gotdamn, how you sound homie?!

You sound like a wall-street analyst speakin' on gang violence :lol:

"The 62 Brims gang has posted an outstanding profit-to-earnings ratio for two straight quarters. They only lost 2 gang members last quarter, setting an al time low for niggas shot for 3rd quarter for 2006" :shock:

Oh brother........

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 1st, 2006, 6:05 pm

LOL

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » December 1st, 2006, 7:03 pm

how is smokin niggas succesful? thats fucked up u would say that

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » December 17th, 2006, 12:30 pm

epun wrote:
the brims got the highest success ration when it come to smokin niggaz and not gettin smoked
:shock: LOL...LMMFAO....GOOOOOTDAMN!......Who in hell would fix their lips to say some hella ignorant shit like this, what did you say nigga?

did you say "high success rate when it comes to smokin' niggas", are you serious homeboy? Man, that shit is the saddest shit I have ever heard somebody say. But you know what homie, the shit is so dumb, I'm laughin' my ass off right now....Wait a minute nigga, let me review this shit again in my head ***a nigga still laughin :lol: :lol:***......you actually put "high success" in the same sentence as "niggas gettin' smoked"? :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: ..........

ay nigga, don't you mean "high success rate"...nigga wrote "high success ration" :lol: :roll:

Dudes on here neva cease to amaze me......gotdamn, how you sound homie?!

You sound like a wall-street analyst speakin' on gang violence :lol:

"The 62 Brims gang has posted an outstanding profit-to-earnings ratio for two straight quarters. They only lost 2 gang members last quarter, setting an al time low for niggas shot for 3rd quarter for 2006" :shock:

Oh brother........
THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY!

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 17th, 2006, 12:35 pm

epun wrote:
You sound like a wall-street analyst speakin' on gang violence

"The 62 Brims gang has posted an outstanding profit-to-earnings ratio for two straight quarters. They only lost 2 gang members last quarter, setting an al time low for niggas shot for 3rd quarter for 2006"
LOL...you a fool brutha.

Remember, I say it's in the way some talk....

abc543@
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by abc543@ » February 15th, 2008, 12:36 am

SOUND LIKE SPORTSCENTER FOR A RASCIST SKINHEAD OR SUMTHING.....ANONNCING THE HIGHEST RATIO LIKE THAT ...DAMN :wink:
JUST SAD

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: brims is the hardest in the 77th division

Unread post by alexalonso » February 21st, 2008, 10:30 am

funk on site wrote:hate to say it but its true,

in a span of a few years these niggaz only lost bout 2 or 3 niggaz, and dropped about 10 or 12

compared to the neighborhoods who drop bout 50 niggaz but lose about the same, same for the hoovers and the 83s, they have about a equal number of niggaz killed for the amount they kill

the brims got the highest success ration when it come to smokin niggaz and not gettin smoked :evil: :evil: :evil:
hate to say it? why? The Brims are the oldest set in the 77th Division, probably one of the largest in membership, have the biggest park, and have enemies around them that are so busy killing each other.