Ward Lane Compton Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 18th, 2007, 11:32 pm

NIGGA DIS PIRU
Nigga fuck piru.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 19th, 2007, 7:27 am

like i said

blakk ill crack yo shit

yu from riverside it wont b that hard

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » January 25th, 2007, 5:27 pm

yall niggas is funny as shit

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 26th, 2007, 4:31 am

[quote="bspg"]like i said

blakk ill crack yo shit

yu from riverside it wont b that hard[/quote]i put my money on blacccc ...

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 26th, 2007, 7:26 am

Look at Casper suckin the dick of his last and only friend on here.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 26th, 2007, 11:39 pm

DAMN YOUNGWUN U TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUTTA MY MOUTH

THAT NIGGA BGCASPER SUCKIN NIGGAS OFF NO HOMO

THAT NIGGA A FAGGOT
CLEARLY FAKEASS CRAB BUSTER WANKSTA

MARK

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 27th, 2007, 1:10 am

no no lolol young dumm u the homo here always swingin on my nutts .like u love to hate me ..its to the point that on every post i make u fucccin around tryin to get a ride ....
i was just statin a point of view ...
i been around for a minute and made a quik evaluation.... the way Black is comunicatin if u compare him and the super hard core net banga from stone i would put my money on Black thats simple as that ...and by the way i got the deep feeling that u and him aint no warrior...now have a good day

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 27th, 2007, 9:37 am

Man I got love for the nigga Blakk because he a cool dude on here but he netbangs like everybody else.... give me a break.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 27th, 2007, 10:01 am

You can't fight

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 28th, 2007, 10:35 am

youngwun wrote:Man I got love for the nigga Blakk because he a cool dude on here but he netbangs like everybody else.... give me a break.
yeah but the way he break it down seems like the cuzz not on the same league..u can cc from anywere u want every places in the world have rats bustaz and ridaz ..now u give my nutts a break

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 28th, 2007, 12:21 pm

CASPER: WAKE UP... YOU A NUTLESS, WANNABE FROM OVERSEAS GETTING A BONER FROM THIS COMPTON GANGSTA SHIT. YOU AINT NO NAME IN NOBODY'S HOOD. IF YOU AN OG WHY YOU CLAIMIN BG? YOU LOVE THIS LA GANGBANGING SHIT NIGGAZ ON THIS BOARD LIVE AND BREATH. I AM WHAT YOU AINT SO GET OFF MY NUTZ BG JEALOUS LOC.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 29th, 2007, 12:56 am

youngwun wrote:CASPER: WAKE UP... YOU A NUTLESS, WANNABE FROM OVERSEAS GETTING A BONER FROM THIS COMPTON GANGSTA SHIT. YOU AINT NO NAME IN NOBODY'S HOOD. IF YOU AN OG WHY YOU CLAIMIN BG? YOU LOVE THIS LA GANGBANGING SHIT NIGGAZ ON THIS BOARD LIVE AND BREATH. I AM WHAT YOU AINT SO GET OFF MY NUTZ BG JEALOUS LOC.
young dumm u never banged .after two post u said it all when u talked about that og yg thang people from a set know u aint knowin whats craccin on those street u may read walls at the swamp meet but u got no real gang ties lok ... only net bangaz that are ridin on my nutts with u buy yo shit ...why dont u move on get a life and ride anotha diccc???.. and u never was with no bissness man at least come up with the real and realease the nutts cause its goin no were ...u must have my pics all over yo wall wankin over my posts like i raped yo moma lil bitch ...u love me sooo bad ??? ignore my ass lok and quit ridin my dicc punk cause its just provin how jealus u are mr young dum from forum swan ...lolol man like iv said im in here to talk about the hood i grew up not about dissin no hood and not tryin to prove shit ...lol people who know me know that i got nun to prove lok lol i take the forum for what it is ...a forum about gangs ...

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 29th, 2007, 1:16 am

WHY WOULD ANY NIGGA TRUST YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ON PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW WHEN YOU CANT EVEN BE REAL ABOUT WHO YOU ARE? YOU A FOOL ASS PUNK. YOU LOOK LIKE A THAI HOOKER, SO I WONT EVEN CALL YOU NIGGA.

WESTTTTTSIIIIIDEEEE!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 29th, 2007, 4:19 am

youngwun wrote:WHY WOULD ANY NIGGA TRUST YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ON PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW WHEN YOU CANT EVEN BE REAL ABOUT WHO YOU ARE? YOU A FOOL ASS PUNK. YOU LOOK LIKE A THAI HOOKER, SO I WONT EVEN CALL YOU NIGGA.

WESTTTTTSIIIIIDEEEE!
lolol i though u were a swan ?? an east sida no ?or is a special net hood were u can groove from yg to og and than yell westtttsiiiideeee and swan at the same time ???let us know lok ??? :shock: ok now its westsiiideee swan lolol ridiculous post and like iv said i honestly i really think nobody give a fucccc lol unless they from wesstttsiiiideee swan lol

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 29th, 2007, 10:12 am

WHY DO I SAY WESSSTTTSSSIIIIIDE WHEN RESPONDING TO YOU?

I AM MAKING FUN OF THE PICTURE OF YOU IN FRONT OF THE SWAPMEET.

HOW CAN YOU BE THIS STUPID NIGGA? GIVE ME A BREAK BLOOD YOU AINT NO CUZ, NO SOUTHSIDE NUTHIN YOU IN PARIS BICKIN IT WITH POODLES AND CHAMPAGNE HOMIE GET OFF THE BOARD.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 30th, 2007, 3:36 am

youngwun wrote:WHY DO I SAY WESSSTTTSSSIIIIIDE WHEN RESPONDING TO YOU?

HOW CAN YOU BE THIS STUPID NIGGA? GIVE ME A BREAK BLOOD YOU AINT NO because, NO SOUTHSIDE NUTHIN YOU IN PARIS BICKIN IT WITH POODLES AND CHAMPAGNE HOMIE GET OFF THE BOARD.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS NIGGA COULDN'T c.c. WHY YOU SAID THAT LOL!!! WHAT A DUMBASS NIGGA.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 30th, 2007, 5:32 am

HOW CAN YOU BE THIS STUPID NIGGA? GIVE ME A BREAK BLOOD YOU AINT NO because, NO SOUTHSIDE NUTHIN YOU IN PARIS BICKIN IT WITH POODLES AND CHAMPAGNE HOMIE GET OFF THE BOARD.
lolol nice flip flap young dumm but im sure u keep on lyin ..and yeah im in paris and there, u also have ridaz lolol stupid punk ..im the one who is constantly sayin i grew up in compton but most of the time i did was in french jails and most trials iv been trhu was in france.i doupt u ever did time loccc hit your numbers and in wich facility u did yo time .when i was in cpt i was a kid and now when im comin down to the hub is in my aunt house last time i was there in 03 it was for my cuzzin wedding ...get off the board ???well ban me mr ygog constantly sayin BS about gangs ...only wanna bs are buyin your swan story loccc u got your generational shit twisted locc cant become no og if u wasnt part of the originals thats also true for the swans and there u got caught lying bitch lolol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 30th, 2007, 5:34 am

Y.G. wrote:

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS NIGGA COULDN'T c.c. WHY YOU SAID THAT LOL!!! WHAT A DUMBASS NIGGA.
pom pom pussy in motion ...comin from the side shakin diapers mr cck why dont u hop off my nutts your ass is bleeding

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 30th, 2007, 8:50 am

NIGGA I DONT CARE WHAT TIME YOU DID. YOU WENT TO JAIL TO REP A SET THAT HAS NUTHIN TO DO WITH YOU NIGGA... CPT DONT GOT LOVE FOR PARIS C'S. I DONT CARE IF YALL GOT RYDERS, STICK TO HAIRY WOMEN AND BREAD LIKE THE REST OF THE FRENCHIES.

IF YOU SO HONEST WHY DIDN'T YOU COME CLEAN FROM THE START? CAUSE YOU FULL OF SHIT BUSTER.

YOU CAN KEEP USING THE SAME ARGUMENT WHERE YOU MISCONSTRUE MY WORDS BUT IT DONT BUG ME. COME BACK TO THE HOOD NIGGA, SHIT AINT ALWAYS GENERATIONAL. YOU GOT LITTLE NIGGAZ GETTIN PUT ON EVERY WEEK BANGING YG OR WHATEVER. THIS IS JUST FACT NIGGA I CAN NAME SETS, NAME NAMES AND WILL FOR ANYONE BUT YOU. YOU ALREADY GOT TOO THICK OF A CASE FILE FEDDICINI.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 30th, 2007, 12:25 pm

BGcasper

The thing I have against yu is yu in PARIS TALKIN ABOUT SHIT WAYY IN CALI.

Wen u said u haven't been here since 2003

That shit jus ANNOYS ME BECAUSE U really don't know wat u talkin about

Now as far ass u being a real banger and all judging by that pic and yo soft ass face and HOMO talk

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT

OTHER THAN THAT I HAVE NUFFIN AGAINST U

JUS EXPLAINE TO ME HOW A NIGGA IN PARIS SPEAKS ON SHIT GOIN ON IN L.A THAT SHIT REAL DUM / FLUKE IN MY BOOK

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » January 30th, 2007, 12:27 pm

BGcasper

The thing I have against yu is yu in PARIS TALKIN ABOUT SHIT WAYY IN CALI.

Wen u said u haven't been here since 2003

That shit jus ANNOYS ME BECAUSE U really don't know wat u talkin about

Now as far ass u being a real banger and all judging by that pic and yo soft ass face and HOMO talk

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT

OTHER THAN THAT I HAVE NUFFIN AGAINST U

JUS EXPLAINE TO ME HOW A NIGGA IN PARIS SPEAKS ON SHIT GOIN ON IN L.A THAT SHIT REAL DUM / FLUKE IN MY BOOK

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 30th, 2007, 11:36 pm

youngwun wrote:NIGGA I DONT CARE WHAT TIME YOU DID. YOU WENT TO JAIL TO REP A SET THAT HAS NUTHIN TO DO WITH YOU NIGGA... CPT DONT GOT LOVE FOR PARIS C'S. I DONT CARE IF YALL GOT RYDERS, STICK TO HAIRY WOMEN AND BREAD LIKE THE REST OF THE FRENCHIES.

IF YOU SO HONEST WHY DIDN'T YOU COME CLEAN FROM THE START? CAUSE YOU FULL OF SHIT BUSTER.

YOU CAN KEEP USING THE SAME ARGUMENT WHERE YOU MISCONSTRUE MY WORDS BUT IT DONT BUG ME. COME BACK TO THE HOOD NIGGA, SHIT AINT ALWAYS GENERATIONAL. YOU GOT LITTLE NIGGAZ GETTIN PUT ON EVERY WEEK BANGING YG OR WHATEVER. THIS IS JUST FACT NIGGA I CAN NAME SETS, NAME NAMES AND WILL FOR ANYONE BUT YOU. YOU ALREADY GOT TOO THICK OF A CASE FILE FEDDICINI.
well the frenchies from the south pj well first most are not french but anyway they dont really give a fucc either... they got their own drama and their own strugle as minoritys from a pj in a racist state ... its just me im the one who grew up in one place and then went to the other ....but for the jail part man u talk without knowin just like usual lol mr ogyg
i went to jail for a double murder and it has nun to do with with sscc's or nun of that it was conflict of interest between to groups in france a shit that been on for decade basicely sum dum people with too many straps shooting without knowing how to aim proper ...when i was younger yeah i went in for the set but its deeper than that if u look at my record before i was 18 i had 9 cases wich were all skinhead and neo nazi related ...and actually the french gang didnt started from no cpt set they had their own shit goin on before i got there once i got there i added a lil cpt touch rom were i grew up thats it i was jumped in the ducky boys and they werent rippin at that time lolol i got old school pics of that from the mid 80's its fun u wanna have a laught ????here u go
the ducky boys and asnays were the baby black panters in paris in the 80's those were active skinhead killaz
another material so u and all the super cckillaz can have a laught but i wonder how u looked like in 80's

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 30th, 2007, 11:43 pm

NOW i suggest yall take that to an apropriate place wether pm and leave that topic to cpt thangs got nun else to say...case closed ..hop off my nutts or go to an apropriate section

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » May 30th, 2008, 6:25 am

ward lane dont go till pannes!!!! thats hhp turf and not down to alondra...thats mexican hood over there

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 30th, 2008, 11:19 pm

H572DSTA wrote:ward lane dont go till pannes!!!! thats hhp turf and not down to alondra...thats mexican hood over there

A BLOOD THIS NIGGA ON HERE NAMED BUCKY SAID THEY BE ON BOMPTON BLVD. LOL!

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » May 31st, 2008, 3:31 am

shit never have seen them there,maybe there are some,but not too many

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by H572DSTA » July 20th, 2009, 3:15 pm

Y.G. wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:ward lane dont go till pannes!!!! thats hhp turf and not down to alondra...thats mexican hood over there

A BLOOD THIS NIGGA ON HERE NAMED BUCKY SAID THEY BE ON compton BLVD. LOL!

ward lane is cool with soutside and pannics and they rep 400,500 and 800blk

ma big homie told me they from bradfield too santa fe and comptonblvd too alondra..but i think they just go till Long beach blvd cause everything west of long beach is SSCC too me

they beefin with Santanas Hollys Lueders CV70s and us..but they cant be that active cause never ran into one

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Re:

Unread post by bgcasper » August 26th, 2009, 11:14 am

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="Y.G."][quote="H572DSTA"]ward lane dont go till pannes!!!! thats hhp turf and not down to alondra...thats mexican hood over there[/quote]

A BLOOD THIS NIGGA ON HERE NAMED BUCKY SAID THEY BE ON compton BLVD. LOL![/quote]

ward lane is cool with soutside and pannics and they rep 400,500 and 800blk

ma big homie told me they from bradfield too santa fe and comptonblvd too alondra..but i think they just go till Long beach blvd cause everything west of long beach is SSCC too me

[/quote]to me too sscc h55d is goin north of alondra on crane the apartments is sscc and yes war lane dont cross lb blvd
they are cool with most crips nhcc adcc sscc they have tg's and are active's ost 2 tg;s to lpp's choppers few years ago tucc and pig wlip by the way duccy hood still active and had a beef with hhp they are not in their old turf they more west of it
by the way wassup with kelly's ville u know what spot im talkin about