Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by E`S`T » February 10th, 2004, 8:01 pm

I read on another gang thread that these foolios were Mexican Killa. Somebody posted that they have been in the news lately for killing innocent Hispanics. I tried to search various newspapers but did not find anything. Any truth to this claim? Or is it just false advertising?

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by juniorx » February 10th, 2004, 9:18 pm

well if its True all i can say is they got no Heart Killin anyone for no reason.. half the violence is stupid for a start but killin people just becoz they from the same ethnicity as rival gangs is WEAK !

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 10th, 2004, 11:13 pm

fu-k that mexicans kill blacks for no reason all the time so why not
it aint like we the fu-kin kukluxklan we aint kill yall that bad

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » February 11th, 2004, 1:14 am

Come on Killjoy, that's a BS excuse. So, one bad turn deserves another, is that it? Gangsters shouldn't be targeting neutron's, period. No matter what, but maybe that's just my opinion.

T~

Unread post by T~ » February 11th, 2004, 1:35 am

you got some truth behind your words.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 11th, 2004, 1:36 am

this sound like some BS to me, but anybody doin any weak shit like that is a f*ckin mark dont matter wut race is involved......

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 11th, 2004, 4:40 am

THE CV TF, CV 155 ST., AND I EVEN HEARD THE AT ONE TIME THE CV 70'S WERE KILLIN INNOCENT BLACKS, BUT I KNOW CVTF'S AND CV 155 ST. KILLIN INNOCENT BLACKS SO I WANT TO SEE EVERYBODY GET BENT OUT OF SHAPE OVER THAT.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 11th, 2004, 6:04 am

y.g homie, this about P.J watts...I was just wondering if the rumors were true. Since there are people who claim to be from watts and the surronding areas. Thats all.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » February 11th, 2004, 11:26 am

K1LLJOY wrote:fu-k that mexicans kill blacks for no reason all the time so why not
it aint like we the fu-kin kukluxklan we aint kill yall that bad

What an idiota

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » February 11th, 2004, 11:28 am

Y.G. wrote:THE CV TF, CV 155 ST., AND I EVEN HEARD THE AT ONE TIME THE CV 70'S WERE KILLIN INNOCENT BLACKS, BUT I KNOW CVTF'S AND CV 155 ST. KILLIN INNOCENT BLACKS SO I WANT TO SEE EVERYBODY GET BENT OUT OF SHAPE OVER THAT.

Well if they are screw them tambien and any else who thinks killing innocent people is glorious. You really have to have no heart and some serious mental issues to do some crap like that. These type of fools wouldnt be banging if they were alive in the 30s,40s,50s,60s, etc because their scared to get'em up

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 11th, 2004, 11:56 am

GIBBY wrote:
Y.G. wrote:THE CV TF, CV 155 ST., AND I EVEN HEARD THE AT ONE TIME THE CV 70'S WERE KILLIN INNOCENT BLACKS, BUT I KNOW CVTF'S AND CV 155 ST. KILLIN INNOCENT BLACKS SO I WANT TO SEE EVERYBODY GET BENT OUT OF SHAPE OVER THAT.

Well if they are screw them tambien and any else who thinks killing innocent people is glorious. You really have to have no heart and some serious mental issues to do some crap like that. These type of fools wouldnt be banging if they were alive in the 30s,40s,50s,60s, etc because their scared to get'em up

*I'm surprised you feel that way, at least your balanced and fair, unlike that fool samdoobie, who probably doesn't mine all too much if it were innocent black bodies being slain.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 11th, 2004, 12:07 pm

samdoobie wrote:I read on another gang thread that these foolios were Mexican Killa. Somebody posted that they have been in the news lately for killing innocent Hispanics. I tried to search various newspapers but did not find anything. Any truth to this claim? Or is it just false advertising?

*I agree that to kill innocents is wrong, regardless of what race, but how do you feel about your racist mexican brethren who target innocent blacks? Or do you only view as more egregious, innocent mexicans being killed, and feel that the killing of innocent blacks, as a necessary evil?

JD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JD » February 11th, 2004, 12:27 pm

man mexicans are racist as fuck and this is coming from a mexican. I've kicked it out in LA before but I'm not gonna speak on the situation over there because I grew up in the valley and out here is what I know. And in the valley the mexicans trip on blacks that are bangin or not way more than blacks trip on them. For example I remember when I was walking with my homie who was black over in pacoima and fools were just rollin by callin him nigger n sh*t and that kind of sh*t happens all the time. And I can't ever remember one time where a black has disrespected my race. So the situation is fucked up between blacks & mexicans and even though blacks do trip on mexicans mexicans trip 100 times harder on blacks. Either way I have love for both mexicans and blacks but I'm just callin it like I see it.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 11th, 2004, 12:45 pm

real or whatever, no need to start calling people names, if your feelings are hurt by what I post, then don't read it. No one called you anything, so you best treat people the same way.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 11th, 2004, 1:59 pm

samdoobie wrote:real or whatever, no need to start calling people names, if your feelings are hurt by what I post, then don't read it. No one called you anything, so you best treat people the same way.

*Say man, I'm not hurt. I'm just calling it as I see it. But yeah, I guess you're right...I didn't have to call you a "fool."

However, I still believe in my basic premise, relating to folks who think like you!

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 11th, 2004, 2:34 pm

Yeah he's a straight up name caller in my opinion. I also think that if he spent his time "flushing his [own] shi_t down the toilet" he wouldn't be so concerned about everyone elses. Lol..

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » February 11th, 2004, 2:55 pm

Killing innocent people is dumb and people who do that deserve to be killed. I grew up around mexicans and they were cool back in the days. But now I do know this if you walked through Mexcian gang territory and your by yourself they will try to jump you. But believe me Blacks and Mexicans killing one another only benefits The White man Killing 2 birds with one stone. Mexicans are taking over california.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 11th, 2004, 3:00 pm

-Yeah he's a straight up name caller in my opinion.

*No, it's not that I'm a name caller, it's just that I can blast folks with names and titles, when it's appropriate to the discussion, as well as their character.

-I also think that if he spent his time "flushing his [own] shi_t down the toilet" he wouldn't be so concerned about everyone elses. Lol...

*Uh...my bowels are regular, but thanks for the concern. However, I do see that folks like you, samdoobie and others, must have diarrhea on the regular, because you folks are constantly talking shi_!t; whereby you leave me with the dubious task of always having to flush you guys b.s., down the toilet, while exposing just how putrid to the nose, your pronouncements are in the process! LOL!
Last edited by TheReal on February 11th, 2004, 3:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 11th, 2004, 3:00 pm

I think it goes both ways, cause walking through a black gang territory, Mexicans, anybody for that matter, will get jumped. Because I have expirenced first hand the effects of racism towards Mexicans(monas jumped me in McD's off of Willowbrook) It goes both ways..

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 11th, 2004, 3:05 pm

samdoobie wrote:I think it goes both ways, cause walking through a black gang territory, Mexicans, anybody for that matter, will get jumped. Because I have expirenced first hand the effects of racism towards Mexicans(monas jumped me in McD's off of Willowbrook) It goes both ways..

*It can and does go both ways, however when black folks mostly do it, it's many times not racial, because they'll attack their own people quicker (at least it appears that way), than they would an outsider: not that they ought to!

When blacks attack one another, or folks in general, they will many times throw racial epitaphs, like "black m.f." "dumb nigga", "stupid wetback, or beaner"-but it doesn't mean that the person being attacked (especially a non-black person), is being attacked solely because they're mexican, or white for that matter.

Whereas when mexicans attack black folk, it's usually because they are black alone, without any other motivation besides that fact. Also, mexicans attacks upon blacks, solely because they're black alone, as opposed to what blacks do upon mexicans, doesn't compare. Mexicans are much worst at that game!

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 11th, 2004, 3:21 pm

Come on now, we all are getting off topic. I just wanted to know if pj watts is Mexican Killa. Thats all. No one can give a straight answer so lets just leave it at that. Peace to all of ya'll....

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 11th, 2004, 3:22 pm

You won't find peace I don't think Sam with The Real.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 12th, 2004, 5:14 am

I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT PEOPLE DON'T THINK IM A RACES BY MY COMMENT EARLIER, BECAUSE I GOT PLENTY OF HOMIES THAT ARE ALL DIFFERENT RACES AND THEY HAVE MY BACK TO THE END IT JUST MADE ME KINDA OF HOT WHEN I SEEN PEOPLE GETTIN ALL MAD, BECAUSE IT JUST SEEM LIKE NOBODY CARED THAT INNOCENT BLACKS THAT DO NOT BANG WERE GETTIN KILLED. ANYWAYZ WHOEVER GOES AFTER INNOCENT PEOPLE WHETHER YOUR PIRU, BLOOD, CRIP, OR MEXICAN SHOULD BE KILLED.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 12th, 2004, 9:03 am

Y.G. wrote:I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT PEOPLE DON'T THINK IM A RACES BY MY COMMENT EARLIER, BECAUSE I GOT PLENTY OF HOMIES THAT ARE ALL DIFFERENT RACES AND THEY HAVE MY BACK TO THE END IT JUST MADE ME KINDA OF HOT WHEN I SEEN PEOPLE GETTIN ALL MAD, BECAUSE IT JUST SEEM LIKE NOBODY CARED THAT INNOCENT BLACKS THAT DO NOT BANG WERE GETTIN KILLED. ANYWAYZ WHOEVER GOES AFTER INNOCENT PEOPLE WHETHER YOUR PIRU, BLOOD, CRIP, OR MEXICAN SHOULD BE KILLED.

*That's why I feel that in the not too distant future (just wait and see), blacks living in L.A., whether they are affiliated with a gang or not, will eventually have to come together, and form an organization that will defend themselves against mexican gang-bang predators, that seek to kill black folks regardless of gang affiliation. I've heard plenty of mexicans, as well as studied the matter to know, that what mexicans in L.A. are doing, in areas with high gang concentration, where mexicans are the majority, and are wantonly killing blacks, similar to how white folks back in the day-particular the klan-did to black communities, is tantamount to a much larger, unspoken campaign, that the average rank and file black person is ignorant of. In those days, white folks called what mexicans are doing now, by stalking black folks, "coon hunting" or "nigger hunting": nowadays, with mexican gangs-IT'S ESSENTIALLY THE SAME!!!

Now some may call my position a "hate" position, or a position that's deleterious towards better race relations, but let me address both of those topics:

1) My position has nothing to do with hate, rather survival. What I'm proposing, by telling blacks to arm themselves in a self-defense syndicate, against mexican gangs, is rooted in the very real fact that many black folks in L.A., particularly black males, are being offed routinely, simply because they are black, by mexican gang members. A black person, to the average sureno, doesn't have to belong to a particular set, or clique, neither will that question be asked of him! Why? Because if he's in the wrong uniform (black skin, or just black period), then that necessitates him being murdered.

People in here are always talking about how the media is promoting division between mexicans and blacks, well I DON'T SEE THAT!! If anything, and many mexican racists will agree with me (but for different reasons), the media doesn't report enough on the matter, particularly as it relates to gang tensions in L.A. Part of the reason why is, because the media doesn't mind there being a race war in L.A. between blacks and mexicans, just as long as mexicans keep inadvertently murdering, not only black gang bangers, but black civilians as well. That's why they're not putting a racial face on it, to an extent (you have your exceptions).

Another reason why this genocidal, unspoken war, hatched by mexican surenos in L.A. isn't being discussed, is the fact that many in the media still look at mexicans as being oppressed minorities, and/or similar to blacks, in regards to certain social indicators. They look at the paisa just coming over to this country, and view the struggles of these mexican workers/illegals, as the plight of all mexicans in this country-even those who are 2nd to 3rd generation, or further back, which is ridiculous.

Mexicans, once they reach the pinnacles of power like their white brethren, are just like the white folks (in some cases worst), when it comes to dealing with, and discriminating against blacks. Plus because they're not viewed collectively by the white establishment, as being racially on the bottom of the totem pole, the same way blacks are viewed, many whites, once they get accustomed to their presence, will prefer them over blacks, due to them being close in genetic make-up and appearance. Besides, in many white folks eyes, ANY THING IS BETTER THAN A "NIGGER"!

But back to the point:

The fact that mexicans are viewed as an oppressed minority group, and the fact that blacks view mexicans as their long lost, "brown brothers", who are pawns and tools of the white man, hoping that one day, this "brown brother" of his would wake up and attack the true enemy (white folks)-is what has fooled the media into not labeling the murders that surenos are intentionally inflicting upon the black citizenry of L.A. as hate crimes, as well as the fact that many black have been nullified, and pacified into thinking of mexicans as being apart of the "struggle", in solidarity with black folks, to where many blacks don't have the proper rage, and anger that they ought to have, in regards to these hate crimes being visited upon them, almost on a daily basis. (Oddly enough, when the FBI list a Mexican perpetrator of a hate crime, they always list them as white, instead of Hispanic, or latino.)

So in a lot of ways, as it relates to mexicans and their hate crimes against the black community in L.A., they're getting off the hook, seeing as folks still view them as oppressed minorities, and not as part and parcel of their white racist brethren.

That's why starting an organization similar to the Panthers, or The Deacons of Defense, while using such an organization as a means for self-defense against such attacks is timely. Or, let's say we don't start an organization! How about if the black gangs, and the black folks in L.A.-seeing as how mexicans gang members are throwing them in the mix as well-revamp their mission towards destroying one another, and occasionally criticizing the system, or white people, and include mexicans into the same equation, and discussion, where it produces the destruction and reprisals against those surenos who will kill wantonly black folks, just for the fact that they are black, as well as view mexican racists and surenos as racist devils-just like their white supremacist brethren.

Think about it, what's the difference between the two groups? Their racism and how that racism acts itself out, is the exact same as the other, only with a few ethnic twists. However, the urgency in dealing with mexican violence against the black community, is more ever present, seeing as how, unlike white folks consistently, mexicans in L.A. (not all) have declared an unspoken war upon the black community! Yet black leaders, and mexican apologists label folks like me as the bad guy, just because I declare that mexican racists and white racists, are ideological kinsman, and one and the same; or just because I point out that the alliances and joining of one another's organizations/gangs, by these two groups, is evidence that mexicans in the main that are racist (which is about 60% of their population, maybe even more higher), and white folks who are racist-are one and the same.

I also point out the fact that a dirty little secret is being kept from black folks, in regards to how many mexican racists view black folks, and pray for their demise. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that mexicans ought to want to wish the best for black folks, or assist black folks, but the fact that mexicans-even those jumping across the border-feel that blacks don't belong in this country, and that they (mexicans) are beginning to reclaim the southwestern territories, that once belonged to mexico (there are other factors relating to this topic, seeing as how many of them are riding this native american bandwagon, in order to lay claim to all of america, while at the same time fence-hopping, by also claiming as a racial identity-HISPANICS/LATINOS; but that's for another discussion), and that the killing of "mayates" or "chanates" "changos" "monkeys", or "niggers", regardless of gang status, is a necessary evil that must be accomplished, even if the individual sureno is supposedly not racist-should be a concern for all black folks living out west.

Many of them-like samdoobie-will have a beer with his black homies, break bread with his black homies, and sleep with a couple of black women, if he's disposed to doing so, yet will feel that a victory has been achieved, even though regretfully, when an innocent black person-regardless of gang affiliation-is murdered by one of his own, just because that person was black! What someone like he would try and do, is downplay the very real hatred and racism that the majority of his people possess, and the murderous genocidal intentions that they harbor within, towards black people, thus weakening, and pacifying black anger and retaliation, while inwardly praising his mexican brethren for putting in good work. His type of thinking is: IT'S A DIRTY JOB, BUT SOMEONE HAS TO DO IT!!!

He, and other folks know I'm telling the truth. He just knows that black people want to like mexicans generally, so he comes in the name of peace, solidarity and understanding, pacifying black folks, just like the devil, to where black folks become blinded to righteous anger and rage towards mexicans, because they're too busy being blind sided by folks like sam!

Believe me, I can go further with this, but I'll leave it here for now...

2) As far as folks accusing me of worsening race relations between the two, well-THE SHI_T WAS, AND IS ALREADY BAD, AND EVEN IF BLACK FOLKS WERE TO BECOME EXTREMELY NON-VIOLENT AND LEFT THE GANGS (something samdoobie would love for them to do, because he, along with many mexicans and white folks, don't like the idea of black men with guns, for many reasons)-BLACK CIVILIANS WOULD STILL BE TARGETED, BECAUSE OF THE AGENDA THAT MANY MEXICANS HAVE.

You have mexicans who are just dying to go to war with black folks, and etch black folk off of the planet earth. White racists, and mexican racists are joining each other's hands and uniting in their fight against their common enemy-BLACK FOLK!! Black leaders, and the rank and file black folk, are deceiving each other, and themselves, concerning mexicans, because again, black folks generally like mexicans, and want to think well of them, while only being angry, or hating white folks-not realizing that mexicans, by and large (particularly when they get in power) ARE JUST LIKE WHITE PEOPLE!!

Oh sure, many blacks will be deceived, and feel guilty when mexicans accuse black folks of selling out to the white man, or how the white man allegedly prefers blacks over mexicans. But you see, this is all a smokescreen. Mexicans only use this argument, because they feel that anything that black folks have, should rightfully belong to mexicans anyway, just because blacks are-according to their logic-beneath mexicans: therefore they should get first dibs at their white brother's "largesse", despite the fact that blacks fought and died for the little that they're receiving, at this present time. It all amounts to envy and jealousy.

White racist rednecks, and trailer trash devils, think the same way about black folks that are doing well, too-but they put their own spins and twist on the argument! In the end, they both have an all-consuming hatred for black folks, and wish black folk, no damn good collectively! (That's why folks like samdoobie, on another post, implied that it was a bad thing, that certain blood sets, and crip sets, were getting along, because black unity, in any small way, is a threat to folks like him.)

So when folks tell me that my proposals will increase the racism that's already in existence, I call it b.s. The racism that is in existence is already increased, with, or without folks like me. People are always trying to make black folk feel guilty about so-called reverse discrimination, or their racism, and what their righteous anger can lead to, but no one ever say that to racist mexicans, who prey upon innocent black folks, similar to what their white brethren did in the past, in the form of the klu-klux klan, or white citizen's council.

Black folks are always being made to feel guilty and responsible for their racism, especially if it's towards another "minority" group, so why can't mexicans be made to feel the same way? Or is it that black folks are to walk on egg shells, or rice paper, to where a sound, or a dent-isn’t to be made, and act like good "niggers" and suffer peacefully, awaiting the day that their supposed "brown brothers" wake up!!! Man, they are already awakened, and as a result, you see the direction they're going in!!!!

So to hell with trying to hang over my head, or any other black person's head, the negative consequences of speaking out, or fighting back against their oppression, when to not fight back, or speak out-wouldn't put an ease to it, and make us punks!! If that were the case, blacks wouldn't have the little rights that we presently have, if we as a people were worried about the negative consequences to our speaking out!!! As I said before, blacks have always been outnumbered and outgunned, in this country, when they attacked the racist institutions of white supremacy, and fought against them, even to death-so why should we have fear in fighting against the new wave of racism and white supremacy coming from mexicans!!!

White racists in the past and present wanted to contain and annihilate black folks, from off the face of the earth, just as their mexican brethren. The only thing for this generation of blacks to worry about, who came along during the post civil rights movement, is to get ready for a new struggle, with circumstances similar to what their ancestors had faced, only with different nuances. This is the twenty-first century, and the old arguments of the twentieth century, in regards to how black folks viewed the enemy, and what have you, have to be updated to include those who call themselves latinos/hispanics, with an amerindian/white supremacist/hispanidad agenda, and especially those of the mestizo variety LIKE MEXICANS!!!!!!

P.S.
I do realize that black folks have much grime within their own house, that they have to clean up as well. But in cleaning up our own house, and taking care of the predators within our community, we also have to be careful of the fact, to not overlook the placement of soldiers on the outside of the house, in order to maintain security and protection from those on the outside, that wish to destroy us on the inside! We have to fight on two fronts!

Again, I'm not advocating violence, or the seeking of folks, just because of their race, but as I said before, so say I now again-I'M ADVOCATING MERE SELF-DEFENSE FROM PREDATORS WITHIN AND WITHOUT THE BLACK COMMUNITY!! What gets into some people's craw, is the fact that I'm calling for blacks to view mexican racists, or just mexican gang bangers (because they are all racist, latently racist, or borderline racist anyway), as you would a black gang banger, when it's time for reprisals; or the way you would a nazi, or a skinhead. Thinking of a mexican gangbanger as a lost brother exploited by the media, and the system, is a waste of time, and will not thwart the racist mission that mexican gang members have, in annihilating the black community!!!!
Last edited by TheReal on February 12th, 2004, 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 12th, 2004, 9:26 am

It's not going to happen. It's a fanatasy.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 12th, 2004, 9:29 am

wcrockets wrote:It's not going to happen. It's a fanatasy.

*You only wish and pray that it was. Remember, the circumstances and the need will give birth to the solution: just wait and see.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 12th, 2004, 10:30 am

It will never happen and you won't be the Black savior in my opinion. Pure fantasy.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 12th, 2004, 11:18 am

It will never happen

*Again, the circumstances and the need will arise within the twenty-first century. It may not happen now, during your lifetime, possibly during mine.

-and you won't be the Black savior in my opinion.

*Man, who said anything about being a "Black savior"?????? I have no aspirations for such a title, or responsibility. Having said that: MAN, ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT LAW ENFORCEMENT???? LOL!!! The reason why I ask is because of your suspicious nature! "Black savior"????? You've been reading too much cointelpro documents, where Hoover stated in one of his memos from 1968, how he wanted to prevent "the rise of a black messiah", who would unify, and bring together the "black masses."

Is that why you're stalking me old man, because you're FBI??!! Now I see why you threw at me, those dated arguments, as it relates to my character, and what motivates me. Again, this is the twenty-first century. You'd have a better time trying to catch revolutionaries from the 60's that's on the Lam, than to deal with me.

-Pure fantasy.

*What's pure fantasy, is your fantasy of me wanting to be black Jesus! Now that's fantasy at its' best!!!

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 12th, 2004, 11:34 am

lolol I can imagine, based on your posts, that it must be like an orgasm for you to diss someone. You get very confused about my words and who knows why. If you're looking for permission, then you can now stop being so hyper defensive. I said you won't be the next Black savior I didn't say you were trying to be. Get it right!

And no I'm not that old and no I'm not with any law enforcement organization and never have been. Are you?

I'm just a regular guy doing good. Nothing more. What are you in reality other than obnoxious to me?
Last edited by wcrockets on February 12th, 2004, 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 12th, 2004, 11:40 am

and if yall think that if a gangbanger is a pussy for killing people just for they color it might as well me mexicans i dont care what nobody say they the most racist mothufu-kes on the planet mexicans hate blacks witha passion but yall dont like to admit it anmd if black turn around and start killin yall the whole damn world gona be after us and we gona be the criminals not mexicans!!!!!

Jr_Godfather
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jr_Godfather » February 12th, 2004, 12:14 pm

When did hatred between Blacks and Mexicans start out there in L.A.? I'm an East Coast nigga, so I'm used to seeing Blacks and Latinos living side by side, chilling together, even having babies with one another. For example Blacks with Puerto Ricans and Dominicans in New York City. But these nationalities also have dark-skinned persons. It must be gang-related hate. Shit what the fuck is Black Bloods and Crips hating each other? Mexicans see that shit and take cue from y'all niggas.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 12th, 2004, 12:15 pm

Whoever murders is a murderer. No matter their race. Let's get that straight.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”