Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by GIBBY » February 12th, 2004, 12:23 pm

wcrockets wrote:It will never happen and you won't be the Black savior in my opinion. Pure fantasy.


It'll never happen because the most powerfull and militant "Black Power" movment in the world, The Nation Of Islam" beleives and teaches that "Latinos" are the Original Man, and part of the Original Family which includes "Black, Brown, Yellow and Red". They beleive and teach that the outcats is the "white devil" who was grafted from the "original man" 6000 years ago. Thye belive that "his" reign will end and the earth will be rulled by the "Original Family" (Black,Brown,Yellow, aand Red). This doctrine of "Latinos" being part of the Original family goes back over 70 years. The believe that a man who was called Fard Muhammed, who they belived was "God in the Flesh" taught it to its prophet named Elijah Muhammed. They are fanatics and beleive every word of this doctrine and some vato who calls himself "TheReaL" sitting behind some PC somewhere is off his rocker if he thinks hes gonna get them to change their mind or disbelive the words of thier "God".

Malcom X Interview
PLAYBOY: You seem to have based your thesis on the premise that all nonwhite races are necessarily black.

MALCOLM X: Mr. Muhammad says that the red, the brown and the yellow are indeed all part of the black nation. Which means that black, brown, red, yellow, all are brothers, all are one family. The white one is a stranger. He's the odd fellow.

PLAYBOY: Since your classification of black peoples apparently includes the light-skinned Oriental, Middle Eastern and possibly even Latin races as well as the darker Indian and Negroid strains, just how do you decide how light-skinned it's permissible to be before being condemned as white? And if Caucasian whites are devils by nature, do you classify people by degrees of devilishness according to the lightness of their skin?

MALCOLM X: I don't worry about these little technicalities. But I know that white society has always considered that one drop of black blood makes you black. To me, if one drop can do this, it only shows the power of one drop of black blood. And I know another thing--that Negroes who used to be light enough to pass for white have seen the handwriting on the wall and are beginning to come back and identify with their own kind. And white people who also are seeing the pendulum of time catching up with them are now trying to join with blacks, or even find traces of black blood in their own veins, hoping that it will save them from the catastrophe they see ahead. But no devil can fool God. Muslims have a little poem about them. It goes, "One drop will make you black, and will also in days to come save your soul."


Tony Muhammed West Coast Rep Nation Of Islam

"When we come together as one army, we can take Watts, we can take South-Central, we can take Los Angeles and then the West Coast, because God is going to send the Original Man. And when I say the Original Man that includes Mexicans — that includes La Raza — that includes the Brown, that includes the Yellow. God is going to bring us together, and from that he is going to raise a mighty army that’s ready to move for God. So I’m not telling you to give up your weapons. I’m just telling you to turn them somewhere else"


Min Louis Farakkan, Leader Nation Of Islam

"The Original inhabitants of Mexico and the Earth recognize God as a Man and have emulated his works in all of ancient civilization throughout the World. It is the Black Man of America that many of us are still Dead to the Knowledge of Ourselves. And yes you the Latinoman are the Blackman you are not the Brown Man, you are the Original Man, the Asiatic Blackman.

So to "TheReal" good luck getting these guys to follow your lead in the "coming race war" LOL You need to get them to beleive that the words of thier "God" were false and incorrect, now that wont be an easy task LOL Well if the race war ever comes, WHICH IT WONT, you better be carefull cus you might get taken out for going against your "Original Brown Latino Brother" LOLOLOL

User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by wcrockets » February 12th, 2004, 12:25 pm

TheReal wrote:-Yeah he's a straight up name caller in my opinion.

*No, it's not that I'm a name caller, it's just that I can blast folks with names and titles, when it's appropriate to the discussion, as well as their character.

`Sounds like you are appointing yourself as judge over everyone's character. Allow me to give it a shot: I think you should start with your own. In my opinion it could use a lot of work based on your behavior shortly after coming to this board. And blasting folks with names and titles is name calling.

-I also think that if he spent his time "flushing his [own] shi_t down the toilet" he wouldn't be so concerned about everyone elses. Lol...

*Uh...my bowels are regular, but thanks for the concern. However, I do see that folks like you, samdoobie and others, must have diarrhea on the regular, because you folks are constantly talking shi_!t; whereby you leave me with the dubious task of always having to flush you guys b.s., down the toilet, while exposing just how putrid to the nose, your pronouncements are in the process! LOL!


`I am not concerned with your bowels but as you brought the subject up in a previous post I thought I would point out that your poop stinks just like everyone elses and following the line of discussion that you started if you flushed your own diarrhea on the regular first as you put it, there wouldn't be so much on this board.

User avatar
blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 133
Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 10:03 am
Location: new jersey (originaly from L.A)

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by blakman » February 12th, 2004, 12:34 pm

I see right through this mexicans man, they bomb black family houses who are not even gang related for the simple fact that they are black and now they want to start bitchin about why some blacks have retaliated against them. Well what do you expect we do. OOOH!!!! I know you want us to be good little niggers and just take it, well i'm telling you motherfu_kers that we ain't taking it like that. I now put mexicans in the same family as white people period and if they want to get down like that then and brothers are more then willing to return the favors man. Fu_k that i'm out.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1066
Joined: June 12th, 2003, 10:26 am

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » February 12th, 2004, 1:13 pm

How'd this get off topic??? LOL...ALONSO break this off into "RACE WARS PT 3"...LOL

Anyhow, a man can eschew his philosophy/beliefs in words any way he wants, but his actions (actual physical movement) tell the true story behind his motif. You can find all kinds of rationalization for any kind of thoughts, racist or not. It's what you do physically that is your final statement. Human beings can grow, they can mature...but everyone does it in their own time. You do it through living, life experience. You do it through knowlege, reading and researching. But if you concentrate on one emotion---HATE----then everything you do will be based on HATE. You hate a mexican because of? You hate a black because of ?

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 401
Joined: January 18th, 2004, 9:01 am

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » February 12th, 2004, 1:19 pm

Gibby thanks for printing that real shit. Its very important to know history and get a understanding of your surrounding. Yes Its sad that Blacks and Mexcians are killing one another. But the media is keeping up the hype by printing Mexcians are becomming the biggest Minority group in America. The whites dosent want the 2 races united because it put more pressure on them. I have no problem with no one because of their race, But I know I have to clean my house up first before I can clean my Neighbor house.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by TheReal » February 12th, 2004, 3:22 pm

GIBBY wrote:
wcrockets wrote:It will never happen and you won't be the Black savior in my opinion. Pure fantasy.


It'll never happen because the most powerfull and militant "Black Power" movment in the world, The Nation Of Islam" beleives and teaches that "Latinos" are the Original Man, and part of the Original Family which includes "Black, Brown, Yellow and Red". They beleive and teach that the outcats is the "white devil" who was grafted from the "original man" 6000 years ago. Thye belive that "his" reign will end and the earth will be rulled by the "Original Family" (Black,Brown,Yellow, aand Red). This doctrine of "Latinos" being part of the Original family goes back over 70 years. The believe that a man who was called Fard Muhammed, who they belived was "God in the Flesh" taught it to its prophet named Elijah Muhammed. They are fanatics and beleive every word of this doctrine and some vato who calls himself "TheReaL" sitting behind some PC somewhere is off his rocker if he thinks hes gonna get them to change their mind or disbelive the words of thier "God".

Malcom X Interview
PLAYBOY: You seem to have based your thesis on the premise that all nonwhite races are necessarily black.

MALCOLM X: Mr. Muhammad says that the red, the brown and the yellow are indeed all part of the black nation. Which means that black, brown, red, yellow, all are brothers, all are one family. The white one is a stranger. He's the odd fellow.

PLAYBOY: Since your classification of black peoples apparently includes the light-skinned Oriental, Middle Eastern and possibly even Latin races as well as the darker Indian and Negroid strains, just how do you decide how light-skinned it's permissible to be before being condemned as white? And if Caucasian whites are devils by nature, do you classify people by degrees of devilishness according to the lightness of their skin?

MALCOLM X: I don't worry about these little technicalities. But I know that white society has always considered that one drop of black blood makes you black. To me, if one drop can do this, it only shows the power of one drop of black blood. And I know another thing--that Negroes who used to be light enough to pass for white have seen the handwriting on the wall and are beginning to come back and identify with their own kind. And white people who also are seeing the pendulum of time catching up with them are now trying to join with blacks, or even find traces of black blood in their own veins, hoping that it will save them from the catastrophe they see ahead. But no devil can fool God. Muslims have a little poem about them. It goes, "One drop will make you black, and will also in days to come save your soul."


Tony Muhammed West Coast Rep Nation Of Islam

"When we come together as one army, we can take Watts, we can take South-Central, we can take Los Angeles and then the West Coast, because God is going to send the Original Man. And when I say the Original Man that includes Mexicans — that includes La Raza — that includes the Brown, that includes the Yellow. God is going to bring us together, and from that he is going to raise a mighty army that’s ready to move for God. So I’m not telling you to give up your weapons. I’m just telling you to turn them somewhere else"


Min Louis Farakkan, Leader Nation Of Islam

"The Original inhabitants of Mexico and the Earth recognize God as a Man and have emulated his works in all of ancient civilization throughout the World. It is the Black Man of America that many of us are still Dead to the Knowledge of Ourselves. And yes you the Latinoman are the Blackman you are not the Brown Man, you are the Original Man, the Asiatic Blackman.

So to "TheReal" good luck getting these guys to follow your lead in the "coming race war" LOL You need to get them to beleive that the words of thier "God" were false and incorrect, now that wont be an easy task LOL Well if the race war ever comes, WHICH IT WONT, you better be carefull cus you might get taken out for going against your "Original Brown Latino Brother" LOLOLOL



*Malcolm X, Louis Farrakhan, and the Nation of Islam were wrong in thinking that mexicans, or native americans, or those of the mestizo variety, are brothers in the struggle. As far as mexicans, mestizos, and native americans coming from, or being apart of the folks who are called original men, well all I can say is-ALL MEN AND WOMEN, INCLUDING WHITE FOLKS, ORIGINATED IN AFRICA, WHETHER THEY BE FULL BLOWN HUMANS LEAVING THE CONTINENT, OR HOMINIDS!!! You quoting what Malcolm, Louis, or the entire teachings of the Nation of Islam, will not make me think any other way.

Besides, I don't even believe in their religion, or eschatological beliefs. Farrakhan and the rest of his crew, are like the black leaders I attack for being foolish and naive enough, to think that mexicans, native americans, or the mestizo variety, are natural allies of black folks, when these people constantly ally with white folks. As I said before, blacks by and large, like mexicans and don't mean them no ill will collectively, however, it truly can't be said the same for your people-NOW CAN IT!!

Now I do believe that many folks who label themselves as latino/hispanic, who are black, or of african descent, and haven't fed into the white supremacist/amerindian/hispanidad agenda, that is being touted by many folks who classify themselves as latinos/hispanics-are brothers and sisters of the african diaspora: but not those who are mestizos!

I can go further with this, but let me just say that action speaks louder than words, and mexicans, or those latinos, particularly of the mestizo variety are some racist folk, and their hatred and racism is no different than white folks racism and hatred, and it is foolish for any black person to think that mexicans don't hate whom they hate, with their own reasoning behind it-without white folks, and their duplicity! Don't get me wrong, I do believe that there may be a hidden hand, BUT IT AIN'T THAT HIDDEN!!

This is the twenty-first century, and a new day, with black folks dealing with a new enemy. I can care less about who's in the majority, and how the white man, and/or white racism is the true culprit. All I know is that the effects of mexican racism is the exact same as that of white folks, with the consequences just as stinging-which makes me declare both racist mexicans and white racists, as DEVILS!!!

And as far as this statement of yours:

"So to 'TheReal' good luck getting these guys to follow your lead in the "coming race war'", let me just reiterate:

I'M NOT ASKING FOR A RACE WAR!!!!! WHAT I AM ADVOCATING IS PURE "D" SELF-DEFENSE AGAINST MEXICAN GANG BANGERS, AND THEIR ALLIES, WHO WISH TO KILL, EXTERMINATE AND CONTAIN THE BLACK COMMUNITY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE BLACK PEOPLE THAT THEY ATTACK, ARE IN A GANG, OR NOT!!!! What is so implausible, and unfair, about that position.

Your negro Tony Muhammad can believe all he wants to, about how blacks and mexicans will unite, BUT YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT YOUR OWN PEOPLE LAUGH AT THIS FOOL!!!!! You know that mexicans think real low of black folks, and view them as self-hating punks, who come with such teachings as Tony Muhammad???? Your people accuse black folks like Tony Muhammad of wanting to attach themselves onto a non-black group they feel is up and coming, because they (black folks)-according TO YOUR PEOPLE-are on the decline, with no where else to go! Additionally, your people believe that black folks are just appealing to mexicans, and other non-black folk, because they hate being black, looking black, so they feel that if they can meld into the "brown" world, and any other non-black world, and claim the "we are one, and we are the world status", that it would deceive others into not focusing and zeroing in on the inferiority of the "negro"!!!!! TELL ME I'M LYING!!!!!! You know I'm speaking the truth!!!

Your people don't respect a black person who sincerely tries to reach out to you!!!! Your people feel that if black folks do grovel for mexicans attention, that it rightful groveling, seeing as how blacks are beneath mexicans anyway. Simply put, NO MATTER WHAT TYPE OF OVERTURES THAT BLACK FOLKS MAKE TOWARDS MEXICANS, THE MAJORITY OF MEXICANS WILL STILL THINK OF BLACK FOLKS AS INFERIOR, AND NO GOOD "NIGGERS"!! Black folks can't do enough good towards mexicans, in order to stop mexicans from hating them, and planning their destruction! You know I'm right, and am telling the truth!!

Well you know what, in me, you're not dealing with a black man, that is wanting your attention, or is beside himself, in wanting to make your day. Why? Because I realize, unlike many of my black brothers and sisters, that the majority of your people, hate black people, and will, when it's convenient-PLAY BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE, WHEN NECESSARY!!!!! On one hand, when you're in the minority, as it relates to numbers, you hardly make a sound, but once you get the numbers, you fools become all arrogant and haughty, to where your latent feelings of racism come to the core. In other words, the racism that everyone sees expressed by mexicans today, has really always been there, YOU JUST DIDN'T HAVE THE NUMBERS!!!! Other folks may want to feel that the white man is ultimately responsible for the racial tensions, and in LARGE part-they are!!!!

HOWEVER, that doesn't let mexicans and their racism, and acts of genocidal designs on the black community-across the board-OFF THE HOOK!!!

Folks claim that I'm living in a world of "fantasy", if anything, folks like Farrakhan, and Tony Muhammad, have left the stratosphere, if they think in any way, that mexicans will unite with black folks, and take it to the white man! Yeah right, AND THEN THOSE "NEGROES" WOKE UP!!!! But don't worry, there's going to come a time when those folks will be singing a different song. Not because of folks like me "fueling the flames", because because of mexicans behavior, in the coming years, to where they have no choice than to think opposite of the b.s. they're preaching.

In the end, time will tell!
Last edited by TheReal on February 12th, 2004, 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by TheReal » February 12th, 2004, 3:30 pm

wcrockets wrote:
TheReal wrote:-Yeah he's a straight up name caller in my opinion.

*No, it's not that I'm a name caller, it's just that I can blast folks with names and titles, when it's appropriate to the discussion, as well as their character.

`Sounds like you are appointing yourself as judge over everyone's character. Allow me to give it a shot: I think you should start with your own. In my opinion it could use a lot of work based on your behavior shortly after coming to this board. And blasting folks with names and titles is name calling.

-I also think that if he spent his time "flushing his [own] shi_t down the toilet" he wouldn't be so concerned about everyone elses. Lol...

*Uh...my bowels are regular, but thanks for the concern. However, I do see that folks like you, samdoobie and others, must have diarrhea on the regular, because you folks are constantly talking shi_!t; whereby you leave me with the dubious task of always having to flush you guys b.s., down the toilet, while exposing just how putrid to the nose, your pronouncements are in the process! LOL!


`I am not concerned with your bowels but as you brought the subject up in a previous post I thought I would point out that your poop stinks just like everyone elses and following the line of discussion that you started if you flushed your own diarrhea on the regular first as you put it, there wouldn't be so much on this board.


*Man, do you know how perverted you sound, with mild fruity overtones, when you concern yourself with how my "poop stinks just like everyone elses"! Check this out man, DID I EVER CLAIM PERFECTION???? Huh??? Are you so threatened by me, that you feel that it is your mandated duty to take me down a peg or two.

Looky here, I'm just on this board like anyone else. I'm no more than anyone else, neither am I better. The fact that you feel you have to drum this message home to me, only leads me to the belief that somehow-I'VE HURT YOUR FEELINGS!!!

I'm serious man, get over it! I'm in this world, and will move and groove, if the spirit hits me!!! You'd be better off trying to convert the lost, than to bother and try to trip me up, because of some wounded pride, or bruised ego!!! So why don't you just go, take some ex-lax, or whatever you use, take a dump, and turn around AND SMELL YOUR OWN "poop"-instead of trying to convince me of how bad a scent, my "poop" produces!!!

Yes, I really do believe you're losing it, with all this cyberstalking of yours...

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1066
Joined: June 12th, 2003, 10:26 am

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » February 12th, 2004, 3:50 pm

Man...that is some wild stuff your spewing right there dog. What the hell happened to you? My advise is not to get locked up homie, you gonna get your ideals more reinforced when some Sureno tries to stick you...LOL.

Look man, realistically...it's just a game inside the big house the big boys play. A lot of cats go in without a racist bone in their body, a lotta cats come out racist as hell. I know some Pinoy Gangsters from Northern Cali that were in the system during the early/mid-90s when the greenlight was in full effect. They had no clue what a Sureno was, and didn't really care. When they got out, they hated Southsiders with a passion. So what do you think happened? But attributing that hate to a gangmember is not outta bounds, but moving that hate to a civilian is not warranted. So trip dog, the non-gangbanging population don't necessarily role that way as you say. All this talk of a racial war, where one overtakes the other...pfff. Man, everybody is still getting taxed by uncle Sam so what war you talking about? LOL. I think you better concentrate on your own peoples problems and see if they wanna elect you leader and shot caller. Self-Defense is a universal right, EVERYONE should use it. But race-baiting and calling out...you casting more light unto yourself and not the real problem...

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 658
Joined: July 5th, 2003, 4:34 pm
Location: L.A. county Califas...
Contact:

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 12th, 2004, 4:49 pm

say "the real"...your NOT real and the more you post the dumber you are sounding. now your trying to put your beliefs higher than the black leaders gibby posted. believe me the black brothers out there are going to believe what PROVEN black men have said before they believe what a raving lunatic (you) have to say. this is all i'm gonna say on this subject so dont try and draw me into a debate. see ya!...

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 252
Joined: May 19th, 2003, 11:03 pm

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by Fre$h » February 12th, 2004, 11:38 pm

Something that I find disturbing, that I see and hear, not only on this board, but just about everywhere that these types of topics are discussed; Is that whenever an individual (key word) does something horrible, like killing innocent people, that individual's entire race is held responsible. It's like people honestly believe that the actions of the few represent the mind state of the masses. Come on now, you can't really believe that....can you? This post isn't even directed at any one inparticular, it's just an overall observation. I doubt I'm the only one that's noticed this.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 658
Joined: July 5th, 2003, 4:34 pm
Location: L.A. county Califas...
Contact:

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 13th, 2004, 12:23 am

how you doing fresh...your right about some people blaming a certain race/group/hood or whatever for the actions of some. i been trying to tell people that ALL SURENOS aint race trippin whenever someone brings it up. but to tell you the truth bro im tired of repeating the same old thing over and over so i dont bother with it anymore. theres so many people trippin on that that i'd be repeating over and over like a broken record. some people are so damm hard headed and aint gonna change their way of thinking. as long as negative vibes are gonna be put out there its just gonna bring negative vibes back...feel me?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by Y.G. » February 13th, 2004, 2:27 am

I WANTED TO RESPONSE TO GODFATHER JR. YOU SAID THAT THE BLACK AND LATINOS ON THE EASTCOAST ARE TIGHT AND THAT IS ONE THING I DO LIKE ABOUT THE EAST COAST PROBABLY THE ONLY THING, BUT THE REALIZE THAT WHITEFOLKS LOOK AT THEM ALL THE SAME AND THAT NICE TO SEE.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 353
Joined: September 10th, 2003, 4:53 pm

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 13th, 2004, 2:50 am

The Real u trippin when u say Native Americans is aligned with white folks, most blacks in america is part native american, get yo mind right fool.......dont ever say somethin dumb like that again, how is they gon be aligned with white folks when white people killed all the indians? u dumb for that , u need to think before u type sh*t like that

Anonymous20

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 13th, 2004, 2:59 am

Fre$h wrote:Something that I find disturbing, that I see and hear, not only on this board, but just about everywhere that these types of topics are discussed; Is that whenever an individual (key word) does something horrible, like killing innocent people, that individual's entire race is held responsible.


THE END IS NEAR. INSTEAD OF EACH PERSON BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS OR HER OWN ACTIONS, EACH GANG IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR ONE MEMBERS ACTION AND ONE INDIVIDUAL PERSON OF COLOR- AN ENTIRE RACE WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AS WELL IF IT RESULTS IN VIOLENCE OR DEATH.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by TheReal » February 13th, 2004, 6:49 am

This is in response to Big Dusty

-Man...that is some wild stuff your spewing right there dog. What the hell happened to you?

*There's nothing that happened to me, rather reality and living in the real world, is what has opened my eyes!

-My advise is not to get locked up homie, you gonna get your ideals more reinforced when some Sureno tries to stick you...LOL.

*How do you know I wasn't "locked up homie"?

-Look man, realistically...it's just a game inside the big house the big boys play. A lot of cats go in without a racist bone in their body, a lotta cats come out racist as hell. I know some Pinoy Gangsters from Northern Cali that were in the system during the early/mid-90s when the greenlight was in full effect. They had no clue what a Sureno was, and didn't really care. When they got out, they hated Southsiders with a passion. So what do you think happened? But attributing that hate to a gangmember is not outta bounds, but moving that hate to a civilian is not warranted.

*How am I "moving that hate to a civilian" when I say that blacks ought to arm themselves, and defend themselves against mexican gangbangers and others (including those within their own community) who are preying upon their own community, simply because they're black!! Mexican gang bangers on the street may be labeled as "civilians", in your eyes, but there most definitely no more innocent than their brothers on lockdown! Naw man, I know what the hell I'm talking about and proposing!

-So trip dog, the non-gangbanging population don't necessarily role that way as you say.

*And what are you referring to? I'm talking about defending the black "non-gangbanging population" who "don't" "role(sic) that way", by having them arm themselves, and defend themselves against mexican gangbangers THAT DO ROLL THAT WAY-and attack wantonly black civilians, or non-gangbangers!

-All this talk of a racial war, where one overtakes the other...pfff.

*Who's talking about a "racial war"??? I'm talking strictly defense!! What it is, is that the other side is talking about a "racial war", or tolerate those among their own kind who advocate such talk, and don't hold them responsible, but yet attack me, because I state that black folks ought to arm themselves, and defend themselves, against those who would seek to kill them, based on the fact that they are black!!!

So how is that me, calling out for a racial war??? What? Just because I ask blacks to defend themselves!!! Man, you need to check yourself on that one, because you haven't said anything that hits home!!!

-Man, everybody is still getting taxed by uncle Sam so what war you talking about? LOL.

*Again, I'm not advocating a "race war", in the sense that I'm telling black folks to go out and intentionally target mexicans and white folks in general!! I'm talking about self-defense strictly, and taking it to the enemy righteously!!! Who gives a damn about being "taxed by uncle Sam"? That's always going to be a constant!! That's nothing more than a diversionary tactic, to throw folks off course of my central theme, which calls for black self-defense!

Man, get real, and come at me again.

-I think you better concentrate on your own peoples problems and see if they wanna elect you leader and shot caller.

*I am concentrating on my "own peoples problems", and have admitted in several posts that blacks ought to clean up their own house, so what are you talking about??? Have I not said that while black folks straighten out their own house, they should likewise, guard their house (collective selves/community) against predators from without, as well as within!!!

Many of you fools in here are consistently throwing that argument in my face as a smokescreen to avoid the real issues that I'm addressing!!!

And as far as being elected a "leader and shot caller", this is a straw man argument (similar to someone referring to me as a black savior) SEEING AS HOW I'VE NEVER ASPIRED TO SUCH A "LOFTY" POSITION, AND THE FACT THAT I'M CALLING BLACK FOLKS TO ARMS, IN THE DEFENSE OF THEIR COMMUNITY, DOESN'T EQUATE ME, OR ANYONE ADVOCATING SUCH DESIRES TO BE A "leader" or "shot caller"! Again, this is just a diversionary tactic, red-herring argument, and straw man, in order to deceive folks who are reading my words, into believing that I have a desire to be a raving, maniacal, dictatorial lunatic!!

Man, my positions are solid and firm, and no one can take it away, nor cogently or intelligently dispute them!!!

-Self-Defense is a universal right, EVERYONE should use it. But race-baiting and calling out...you casting more light unto yourself and not the real problem...

*I'm glad you feel that "Self-Defense is a universal right" and that "EVERYONE should use it", but as far as me "race-baiting and calling out", well-THE OTHER SIDE HAS DONE THAT ALREADY, AND THOSE WHO ARE READING THIS FROM THAT SIDE, KNOWS THAT I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!!! Whether it be in real life, on the net, amongst family or friends, or on the streets, THEY'VE ALREADY RACE BAITED, AND ALL I'M DOING IS STRIKING BACK, AND CALLING ATTENTION TO THEIR RHETORIC, INTENTIONS, AND MODUS OPERANDI, AND IF FOLKS DON'T LIKE THE TRUTHS THAT I'M PUTTING FORTH-THEN TAKE A TRIP TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE!! Peace!
Last edited by TheReal on February 13th, 2004, 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by TheReal » February 13th, 2004, 7:14 am

This is in response to stateraised!

-say "the real"...your NOT real and the more you post the dumber you are sounding.

*To the contrary, the more I post, the more I'm exposing racist amongst your own people, as well as others, and it's those truths that you and other folks can't seem to bear!!!!

-now your trying to put your beliefs higher than the black leaders gibby posted.

*Hold up!!! So one of the reasons why you're calling me dumb, is becuase I don't agree, nor believe in the positions that "the black leaders gibby posted up"???? Man, many of your own people don't believe in what those "black leaders" had to say!!!! Just because they're black and are considered "leaders" don't mean I have to follow their lead FOOL!!!! What the hell are you talking about? I'm a free thinker, and am not beholdened to a plantation system, of walking lock, stock, and barrel, with any designated "leader" society, or any you folks, would want to put up, as the serpent on the cross!

Oh yeah, many of your folks would like black folks to listen to such rantings, from those "black leaders" gibby promoted, in order to pacify black folks resolve to the very real racial problems that are facing them-when you damn well know that your own people view the views, of these "black leaders" as frivolous!! You know damn well that in the post that your directly responding to of mine, that I adequately and accurately laid out how your people (mexicans) feel about such talk, concerning black and brown unity!!! Fool, you know I'm telling the truth, so go use your amateurish, temporary "why can't we all get along" posture on some other fool, because it's not working my way!!

I bet you wouldn't go amongst your own people, and use the quotes that your precious "black leaders" spewed, and preach the teachings they're espousing, now would you???? You're not fooling anyone, neither are you dealing with a fool!

-believe me the black brothers out there are going to believe what PROVEN black men have said before they believe what a raving lunatic (you) have to say.

*The only "raving lunatic" that's out there, is folks like you, who truly believe that just because those approved "black leaders" who are kissing mexican butts, is saying what they're saying, thus pacifying the black community-that I'M SUPPOSED TO COME INTO POSITION AND JOIN THEIR PHILOSOPHICAL ARMY!!!!! Again, folks like you would looooooove for me to follow Farrakhan, Malcolm, and old Tony there, just because they're not saying anything that's threatening, or exposing, about mexicans and their racism!! These folks, like other black folks, are catering to exactly what you folks are wanting to hear, that's why you guys pretend to love them, in a public forum-because you want black folks to become "good negroes" and follow their lead in regards to how they view mexicans and others-while at the same time talk about them bad, out of earshot of black folks, when you're in your own forums!!!

Again, everything I've said in the post that you're directly responding to of mine, dealt accurately, with how your people feel about such blacks who attempt to make overtures to the black community!!! The funny thing is, you know I'm telling the unadulterated truth on this matter, and you can't deny it either!!

Interestingly enough, you want black folks to think all this brotherhood stuff with the brown, whereas you wouldn't preach that stuff amongst your own people, in regards to viewing black folks as their brothers and sisters!!! You know damn well that your own people would tell you to go to hell, and you know this!

-this is all i'm gonna say on this subject so dont try and draw me into a debate. see ya!

*Well, if you throw at me, I'll throw back at you!

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by TheReal » February 13th, 2004, 9:13 am

This is my response to wattscrackin:

-The Real u trippin when u say Native Americans is aligned with white folks, most blacks in america is part native american, get yo mind right fool.......

*No, "GET YO MIND RIGHT FOOL"!!! I can care less if most black folks in this country are "part native american", it still doesn't take away from the fact that blacks are viewed less than native americans, on a racial totem pole-and that you have whites who would tolerate their own kind being part native american, as opposed to being PART BLACK!!! You have white boys who are klan members, that are part native american. Hell, even Thomas Jefferson said that black folks are natural savages, whereas native americans are savages too, but unlike black folks, their (native american) savagery can be redeemed, whereas black folks can never be redeemed!

Grant it fool, white folks have killed native americans across this land, and in other parts of the americas, but that doesn't translate into how white folks view native americans genetically compared to black folks!!! You have folks like Chuck Norris, Wayne Newton, Loretta Lynn, Laura Bush, who are part native american, AND ARE STILL CONSIDERED WHITE!! You had during the Civil War, way before blacks became Buffalo Soldiers, whole companies of native americans, fighting on the side of the South, during that conflict! There were also native americans who fought in integrated units in the both the north and the south, whereas blacks were relegated to their own separate units!!

Amongst the five civilized nations, of native americans back in the day, YOU HAD MANY OF THEM THAT WERE SLAVEOWNERS!! Many of these native american slaveholders married into white families freely, whereas black folks back in those days, couldn't even dream about such "freedoms". (Now mind you, I do realize that there were a few blacks that owned slaves as well, however, despite the fact that they existed, they were nevertheless as openly accepted in broader white circles, nor were their movements as free, as those of native americans.)

Hell, people are always talking about Pocahontas, well-HER SON, THE ONE SHE HAD WITH THAT WHITE MAN, WAS A VIRGINIA SLAVEHOLDER!! As a matter of fact, during the surrender of Robert E. Lee, and the southern army at Appomattox courthouse, in April, 1865, the person that had greeted Robert on the northern side, and shook Robert's hand, was a native american, in full union uniform!!!! Do you think Robert E. Lee would've shaken a black man's hand, or for that matter, would a black soldier had been standing next to General Grant, in that room, being a part of his regiment! HELL NO!!!!!

When Frederick Douglass attempted to escape from slavery on a train, late at night in the rain, the conductor of the train had asked him whether he was an indian, or a "nigger"!! Why??? Because if Frederick would've said he was an indian, THEN HE WOULD'VE BEEN ALLOWED TO RIDE THE TRAIN, however Frederick smiled and said "No, I'm a nigger"! This prompted the conductor to tell Fred to step off the train, because black folks, unlike "indians" weren't allowed to ride!

During the late 1800's, when segregation was in full bloom, Booker T. Washington, and a group of his students from Tuskegee (who were all black, with the exception of two native americans), were trying to gain admittance into a hotel, however the desk attendant said that they didn't allow black folks into this establishment, but that the native americans could enter if they wanted to. Also during the days when the military was segregated, native americans, as well as other racial groups were allowed to integrate with the white military personnel!!!

I can go on, and on with this, but the purpose of me mentioning all this information is to show you FOOL, that just because another racial group has been oppressed by white folks, doesn't mean that their perceptions with another racially oppressed group is one and the same!!!! Hell, many mexicans are part native american, and many are predominantly native american, but that doesn't stop them, nor their people, from allying with white folks, and/or white supremacists!!!

And lastly, I can say more on this (and probably will in a rebuttal), but just because black folk are mixed with native american, doesn't make me all starry eyed for those folks!! I'm very much part native american, and care less about that!! Native americans aren't going to accept me, by and large, and as a whole, THEY DON'T LIKE BLACK FOLKS ANYWAY!!!

Just because many black folks are part native american, doesn't mean those folks, like mexicans who are full of native american blood, is going to reach out their hands to you!! Hell, many black folks have white blood in them too, BUT DID THAT EVER STOP WHITE FOLKS FROM OPPRESSING BLACK FOLKS!!! Fool get real!!

-dont ever say somethin dumb like that again, how is they gon be aligned with white folks when white people killed all the indians?

*Dumb nut, WHITE FOLKS DIDN'T KILL ALL THE INDIANS!! And for that matter, white folks killed mexicans too, BUT YOU SEE THOSE FOOLS (mexicans) ALLYING WITH WHITE FOLKS, NOW DO YOU!!!

-u dumb for that , u need to think before u type sh*t like that

*The only person that has proven to be dumb, between the both of us, IS YOU!!!! I'll tell you what's "crackin": YOUR HEAD! In other words, you're not only cracked in the head, but you're also out your DAMN MIND, coming at me, with your weak arguments fool!

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by TheReal » February 13th, 2004, 9:15 am

Y.G. wrote:I WANTED TO RESPONSE TO GODFATHER JR. YOU SAID THAT THE BLACK AND LATINOS ON THE EASTCOAST ARE TIGHT AND THAT IS ONE THING I DO LIKE ABOUT THE EAST COAST PROBABLY THE ONLY THING, BUT THE REALIZE THAT WHITEFOLKS LOOK AT THEM ALL THE SAME AND THAT NICE TO SEE.


*One of the reasons why, according to mexicans and others, that latinos on the east coast are more cool with black folks, is because the latinos on the east coast, are primarily of african descent (i.e. puerto ricans, dominicans, etc.).

User avatar
BANDIT
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 68
Joined: July 8th, 2003, 5:35 pm
Location: WEST LOS 213 MID CITY DISTRICT
Contact:

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by BANDIT » February 13th, 2004, 9:22 am

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS A RACIAL ISSUE!! YOU GUYS NEED TO BE REAL!!! HANDLE IT!! WOOFING AND WOOFING IN THE NET BUT IT THE STREETS YEAH HOMIE HOMIE WE KOO' WHATS THAT'' BE REAL!!

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 658
Joined: July 5th, 2003, 4:34 pm
Location: L.A. county Califas...
Contact:

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 13th, 2004, 9:33 am

ANYBODY GOT A GAG IN THE HOUSE OR A STRAIGHT JACKET??? WE NEED ONE FOR THE REAL, HE'S NUTTIN UP AGAIN...LOL.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1066
Joined: June 12th, 2003, 10:26 am

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » February 13th, 2004, 10:30 am

TheREAL,

Your saying all BLACKS need to practice SELF-DEFENSE and target MEXICANS and WHITES that are RACIST. That sounds more like an offensive move, than a defensive move. Man, you keep saying the same stuff, ya lil Farrakhan circa 1968...LOL. Okay, your a MAD BLACK MAN! You got all that energy, all the conspiracy theories, all the rationale and reasoning to prove the WHITE MAN and his lil brother the MEXICAN are out to kill you and your people. You go boy, keep woofin', let it be known. Why not just kick it on the corner of Pico/Western with a loudspeaker and a microphone and tell everybody how you feel? I'll be sure to check you out when I'm at the swap meet across the street...LOL

What are you getting at? Damn dog, do you live outside of your computer? Your soaking in what people say on the net, and spewing it back with your rantings. What are you getting at? Black SELf-DEFENSE? Who is debating that? Everybody has the right to self-defense. Are you mad that some people don't like your people? There are racists in every camp. You keep talking about smoke screens and all that, man it's clear as day, your the one with the clouded mind who only see's one avenue. You generalize and group a whole culture as racist, that's bull. Some of your people are just as racist as everyone else, but oh wait a minute they got reason too right so it's okay for them to be racist in your view...LOL. How many times have I come across some black's calling a mexican a "Mexican", a "wetback"? Or how many times have I come across some black's calling an asian a "chink"? Man, it goes both ways. But I don't attribute one person's ignorance on their entire race. That's being a close minded individual, you see only what you want to see. I got good friends from all races, and when we all get together we some racist mofo's clownin' each other all night. Just cause you didn't get invited to the party homie, don't cry..LOL


You need to start being REAL here. Keep reading your books man, this time try to slide off the African-American corner at Borders, their selection sucks. Try reading about the Brown Berets. Try reading about the history of Los Angeles.


I'm not gonna speak for everyone else on here, but REAL, you need to wake up and smell the coffee/roses/whatever. If you live here in the LOS, you would know what I'm talking about. We got all kinds of races living on this square block, ain't no riots jumpin off or fools burning down houses. The streets are the streets, and what's wrong is wrong, what's right is right...ain't no color involved. You wanna find a reason for you to start a fight, you don't need to race-bait and talk about some 400+ year history you were never a part of and won't likely be affecting. This is today. There are ways for you to be active and proactive and positive in the community. Which community you chose to do, that's on you...good luck with that.

As for me, I respect all people. I don't respect the ignorant.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by E`S`T » February 13th, 2004, 10:33 am

I think we should all just call a truce on this thread and dropp it..LOL.DAMN, all I wanted was someone to answer a question and thigns start poppin. Take it easy homies and drink a brew for everyone on this site and for all of our fallen comrades. Alrato/Paz/Peace....

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 281
Joined: November 7th, 2003, 8:32 am
Location: Kali
Contact:

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by Tatta » February 13th, 2004, 11:02 am

I am all for Black Revolution. I am a Muslim and a pro-black minded individual. I hate to see alot of the things that have been said in this thread. Ignorance is in full effect. If the ingorance statement offends you when you read it the that means it is probably applying to you.
There is no right and wrong here.
I truly believe that seperatist attitudes are what lead us to this race-war we are in right now and that to further sepratist ideals will lead to everyone's demise; nobody will win.

Just my 2 cents...elevate or be left behind.

User avatar
blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 133
Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 10:03 am
Location: new jersey (originaly from L.A)

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by blakman » February 13th, 2004, 12:10 pm

Why is it o.k for mexicans to kill civilians in their little race wars but when blacks return the favor you guy get your panties all in a bunch man. We are only returning the favor man,if you can't handle it then don't start sh_t. It's as simple as that.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 281
Joined: November 7th, 2003, 8:32 am
Location: Kali
Contact:

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by Tatta » February 13th, 2004, 12:29 pm

2nd most ignorant person I have ran across today ^.

User avatar
TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1064
Joined: January 20th, 2004, 1:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Windsor Hills section)

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by TheReal » February 13th, 2004, 1:53 pm

This is my response to Big Dusty

-TheREAL,

*Yeah, what's up?

-Your saying all BLACKS need to practice SELF-DEFENSE and target MEXICANS and WHITES that are RACIST. That sounds more like an offensive move, than a defensive move.


*As well as those within their own community. And as far as targeting, I'm referring to mexican gang bangers in particular, seeing as how they're the main ones, committing all the genocide and targeting of black civilians on the streets of L.A.! Truth be told, it doesn't matter what the nationality is, and until some indonesians begin to orchestrate and repeat the activities of mexican gang bangers, and the instructions they're receiving from on high, I'LL JUST STICK TO MEXICAN GANG BANGERS, AND THEIR ALLIES!!!

And as far as me calling out an "offensive" move, HOW IS THAT??? When the panthers declared the police as predators within the black community, and decided to defend the black community against the police specifically, you're telling me that this was an offensive move, just because they, like myself, are identifying the enemy, and what the enemy entails!! Naw fool, that's not an offensive move, that's a smart move. A wise move. The type of move and logistics one would utilize, in order to effectively strike a blow to the enemy.

If anything, you need to rethink your definition of "defense" or "offense." I have the right definition down pat, and understand the context in which I'm stating my purpose!!

-Man, you keep saying the same stuff, ya lil Farrakhan circa 1968...LOL.

*Farrakhan has nothing to do with me, nor my rage! This is the twenty-first century, and I'm dealing with twenty-first century concerns. Furthermore, Farrakhan "circa 1968" wasn't saying the things I'm saying, nor advocating, so stop your b.s! I know damn well about Farrakhan and his beliefs, and where he's coming from! Probably folks ought to really listen to Farrakhan, or folks like King, or what have you, so individuals like me don't have to come on the scene!

-Okay, your a MAD BLACK MAN!

*I guess you can say that!

-You got all that energy, all the conspiracy theories, all the rationale and reasoning to prove the WHITE MAN and his lil brother the MEXICAN are out to kill you and your people.

*And my energy is directing me in the right path, for ultimately, much to your dislike, I know what the hell I'm talking about in that regards!! You downplaying my assertions doesn't prove me wrong, nor right, rather you're just utilizing a tactic of dismissal, concerning my position, as if what I'm saying isn't all too serious, or something that ought not be seriously considered!!!

Look fool, the fact of the matter is, MEXICANS GANGS DOWN SOUTH, AND PARTS OF THE SOUTHWEST, ON THE STREETS, AS WELL AS IN PRISON, HAVE ALLIANCES WITH WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!! I'm not making that up!! Mexican gangs (particularly surenos) have received marching orders to attack black gangs, and in the process many black non-gang bangers have been attacked!!! Furthermore, many racist mexicans, rather on the net, or in real life FOOL (I'm not getting all my information from the net, as much as you would like to think) are talking about a day, when the southwest will be totally dominated by mexicans, to where they can eventually invoke genocide upon the black population, and create this new Aztlan they're always crying about!!! And many of them will admit, whether on the net, or in real life, that mexican gangbangers have committed the opening salvo in this race war, and reconquest, by killing off black folks on the streets, whether they are gang bangers, or not!!! Tell me I'm lying!!

And it's true, that mexicans are allied with white supremacists, who also are looking for a day, when blacks (they also throw in jews) are annihilated from off the face of the earth!!! I know cats that are part mexican who are skinheads, or members of the nazi-lowriders!! I've read literature, and have seen this practiced with mine own eyes, where white nationalists and mexican nationalists are joining together, and discussing their eternal enemies: BLACK FOLKS!!!

In San Antonio last year, there was an article dealing with gangs in that city, and how it was surprising to see mexicans who were a part of neo-nazi, white supremacist organizations!!! Hell, the mexican gangs in southern cali have alliances with white supremacists, and never touch, nor raid their white brethren's territory, but they will attack, and get off on attacking and killing wantonly, black folks, and will brag about it!!! (They also target asians to a lesser extent.)

One person even told me on this site that if a mexican were to enter the pen, being a member of either a blood, or crip gang, that he would receive more harsher reprisals, than if a mexican were in a white supremacist gang!!!

Moreover, the very fact that a white man (Peg Leg) was tolerated as the head of La Eme, tells me all that I need to know, in addition to the information that I've just put forth, in regards to mexican racists being the new white supremacists, and the klan with a tan!! So man, you ain't telling me NADA!!!

-You go boy, keep woofin', let it be known. Why not just kick it on the corner of Pico/Western with a loudspeaker and a microphone and tell everybody how you feel? I'll be sure to check you out when I'm at the swap meet across the street...LOL

*Yeah, yeah, yeah, right!! The fact that you have to resort to stale and cornball jokes, only tells me that I'm hitting home!

-What are you getting at?

*The same can be asked of you, seeing as how I've plainly stated my opinions, whereas you are filibustering this topic with cornball jokes and straw man arguments, that's not worth a damn!

-Damn dog, do you live outside of your computer?

*No more, no less than you do.

-Your soaking in what people say on the net, and spewing it back with your rantings.

*Damn straight I'm "soaking in what people say on the net" as well as in real life!! What? You mean folks can speak their b.s. on the net, but as soon as someone like me strikes back, THEN THERE'S A PROBLEM!!! Look fool, I'm throwing back the hate, that hate produced, and just because I'm coming like an uncompromising wrecking ball, doesn't mean that I'm not making any salient points!!!! You can criticize me personally, and even attack my motives, all you want, but the info that I'm spitting is more timely than the garbage you're attempting to say!!!

As a matter of fact, you're not really saying much of anything, truth be told, neither do your points, nor questions, HAVE ANY SUBSTANCE!!

-What are you getting at? Black SELf-DEFENSE?

*Fool, you can read, WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK I'M GETTING AT!!! Not only that loco man, YOU KNOW THAT'S WHERE I'M GETTING AT, SO STOP FAKING THE FUNK!!!!!!

You're just mad, as well as others, because I've articulated my reasons for self-defense, as well as certain people that must be targeted as enemies of black people, who will randomly kill non-black gang bangers-JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK!! So what's your point loc?

-Who is debating that? Everybody has the right to self-defense.

*The folks who are debating this is you; it's just that folks like you are upset that I include non-blacks into the equation as the enemy of black people, instead of just targeting whites!!! Folks like you are use to seeing black folk cater to their "darker brethren", like Malcolm X, Farrakhan, or Jesse Jackson!! However, I'M NOT THE ONE!!!!

Those negroes are, and were so blinded to the reality, that they want to invoke, to where they don't see that the majority of the folks that they're trying to appeal to, may appreciate their message of kissing butt, and them in particular, but it doesn't translate to the whole black population!! In the eyes of many mexicans, folks like Farrakhan and Al Sharpton, are just trying to appeal to mexicans, because they're trying to attach themselves onto another group whom they feel is on the rise, seeing as how their own racial group is on the decline! (I've discussed this aspect in greater detail, in my response to Gibby, on this one particular thread.)

I can say more on this, but check this out dusty fool, YOU'D HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF PEDDLING YOUR B.S TO A BLACK PERSON THAT WANTS TO BELIEVE ALL THAT RAINBOW COALITION FOOLISHNESS, THAN Y0U WOULD A PERSON LIKE ME!!!

-Are you mad that some people don't like your people? There are racists in every camp.

*I don't care about folks not liking black folk, FOOL!! I have thicker skin than that, and you know this, and if you don't, YOU TRULY ARE LOCO ARE YOU!!! I don't care if someone's racist, or don't like black people, if that's all there was to it, but unfortunately when human beings dislike or hate another group, it usually doesn't stay within themselves. No! Many of those fools will begin to practice acts of discrimination, which can come in various forms, such as job discrimination, lending discrimination, targeting and KILLING folks of a particular race, just because they're black, etc.!!! That's what got folks like me going!!

If only folks can just dislike you, but not discriminate against you, but rather treat you fairly and just!! But see, we don't live in that type of world, and folks like you know this!

So again fool, you don't have me on nothing! It's best for you to revamp, and reassess what you're throwing back at me.

-You keep talking about smoke screens and all that, man it's clear as day, your the one with the clouded mind who only see's one avenue.

*Naw fool, my mind is clear, and I have 20/20 vision, and just because you boldly and confidently declare me as someone with a "clouded mind", doesn't mean it is so. You're mind is "clouded" simply because the issues that I'm dealing with, DOESN'T CONCERN YOUR PEOPLE, so you don't have the sense of urgency that I have, in expressing my rage!!

-You generalize and group a whole culture as racist, that's bull.

*You can call it generalizing all you want, but the simple fact of the matter is: THE MAJORITY OF MEXICANS ARE RACIST AGAINST BLACKS!! Hell, you even had a couple of folks on this site, admit to the same thing, even though right now they may regret ever posting up that information, due to my attacks!

I've had mexicans tell me to my face, whether they themselves hated black folks, or not, THAT THE MAJORITY OF MEXICANS HATED BLACK PEOPLE!! Now that I'm attacking, and calling folks on their racism, do you get folks who are mexican, who knows what I'm saying is the truth, trying to pacify, and make it seems as if there's nothing but love in the hood, between black and the brown-JUST BECAUSE I'M ON THE SCENE!!!

The funny thing is, those same folks wouldn't go amongst their own people and preach that rainbow message, but they'll preach around black folks, only to pacify their righteous anger, towards mexicans and their racism!!!

Fool, you're not dealing with an amateur here!

-Some of your people are just as racist as everyone else, but oh wait a minute they got reason too right so it's okay for them to be racist in your view...LOL.

*Again, I see why you call yourself "loco", seeing as how all you seem to spew, is sophist b.s.!!! I've admitted on a couple of posts back that black folks can be racist, and that them practicing racism and discrimination against other folks was, and is wrong!!! You see, your problem, just like another nut I'd debated on this site, is based on the fact that you think you know my "type" or folks that think like me!!! You fools have a "been there, done that" type of philosophy, when it comes to debating, or discussing issues with folks like me, which make you guys appear highly foolish and arrogant!!!

That little display of "gotcha" argumentation, accompanied by your FAKE laughther at your own shi_t, just proves how full of sh_it, you truly are!!

Besides, the fact that blacks can be racist, 1) doesn't take away from my arguments concerning the majority of mexicans being racist; 2) mexican racists are the new white supremacists; 3) THAT BLACK FOLKS OUGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AGAINST RACIST MEXICANS WHO INTENTIONALLY SEEK OUT BLACK FOLKS TO KILL, REGARDLESS OF GANG AFFILIATION, OR NOT!!!!

How in the hell, do you possibly link the fact that blacks can be racist, with the very real fact that blacks, in addition to cleaning up their own house, must post guards outside their house, TO PROTECT FROM THOSE WITHIN THEIR COMMUNITY, AS WELL AS WITHOUT!!!

Man your argument, or just that statement, followed by that weak laugh, just proves to me that you really are loco!! LOL!!!

- How many times have I come across some black's calling a mexican a "Mexican", a "wetback"? Or how many times have I come across some black's calling an asian a "chink"? Man, it goes both ways. But I don't attribute one person's ignorance on their entire race.

*I've already addressed the topic about blacks and their racism, but let me just deal with the fact that "it goes both ways": SO WHAT, WHAT ELSE IS NEW?!! Does that now mean that I'm supposed to back off, or for that matter, does it mean that everything that I've stated previously on this topic, as well as this thread becomes IRRELEVANT!! No it doesn't!

The only thing irrelevant from what I can see presently, is your weak arguments, and your condescending b.s.!

-That's being a close minded individual, you see only what you want to see.

*Naw fool, my eyes are wide open! Furthermore, you have your nerves accusing me of being "close minded", when it's you who compare me to Farrakhan, circa 1968, while using old stale arguments, to try and take down my positions, because you think you got me figured out!!!

Man, you ain't figured out shi_t! LOL!! Open your mind fool-THIS IS A NEW DAY!

-I got good friends from all races, and when we all get together we some racist mofo's clownin' each other all night.

*Man, rephrase this asinine statement of yours! I think I understand where you're trying to go with this, however, I'd rather have you interpret your own words!

-Just cause you didn't get invited to the party homie, don't cry..LOL

*Any party that gathers itself in such a way, to where you can't adequately describe it-I guess I wouldn't want to attend, or be invited! From what I'm reading, you yourself don't know exactly what type of party it is.

-You need to start being REAL here.

*Man, I'm more real than a fake loc like you can ever be, and so is my information...

-Keep reading your books man, this time try to slide off the African-American corner at Borders, their selection sucks. Try reading about the Brown Berets. Try reading about the history of Los Angeles.

*You see, this just shows you how arrogant, and full of shi_t, you imbeciles are! HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT I'VE NEVER DONE ANY RESEARCH ON THE BROWN BERETS???? I'm aware of those black panther rip offs!!!! But see, your arrogance, and foolish presumptions will lead you into believing that I'm a myopic lunatic, who's reading selection can start a bookstore catering to to the black population!! Man, again, you truly are loco!

(Now that we're discussing books, how about reading "The Alchemist!" Someone gave it to me over the Xmas break; I think it's a good read!)

-I'm not gonna speak for everyone else on here, but REAL, you need to wake up and smell the coffee/roses/whatever.

*No fool, I've smelled the coffee, as well as the b.s. you're throwing at me, a mile away!! The fact that my nostrils are clear, and the fact that I can see clearly, is what makes me free! You're just assuming that just because I don't agree with you, that this necessitates me being asleep.

Naw man, I'm much more awake than you, or what others want to give me credit for-but nice try at being logical and rational...

-If you live here in the LOS, you would know what I'm talking about. We got all kinds of races living on this square block, ain't no riots jumpin off or fools burning down houses.

*Look fool, riots have occurred in the LOS, and even though your neck of the woods may be clear, and your folks may not be murdered at a disproportionate rate, or had a house burned down and bombed because they were black, or being shot down randomly, just because they were black, etc.: DOESN'T MEAN THAT ALL IS WELL IN THE CITY OF ANGELS FOOL!!! And you tell me that I ought to wake up!!!

Man, cut it with your pacifying b.s., and go mentor another young black man, because tangling with me-like I essentially told someone else-is a lost cause! I believe in what I believe in, and say what I mean, and mean what I say, regardless of who likes it!! Ya' dig fool?

-The streets are the streets, and what's wrong is wrong, what's right is right...ain't no color involved.

*Okay Theo, tell that to the black bodies that are randomly being killed, whether they are gang bangers or not!!!! You don't know what it is to be black, and all this "love in the hood" paradise talk is A SMOKESCREEN (yeah I said it), in order to thwart and sway black folk to what's real!

Man, I don't listen to nothing a fool like you has to say, because the same message of "hood paradise" your peddling at this black man, you wouldn't dare do this around your own people, or other non-blacks!! The type of b.s. you're peddling is reserved for angry black folk, once they get tired of the shi_t! It's similar to a pacifier, that a mother would place inside of their baby's mouth, in order for it to stop crying.

Well I'm not a baby, nor am I in need of a pacifier, and if one were placed in my mouth, I'D SPIT IT OUT INTO YOUR FACE!! Which is symbolically what I'm doing presently with your arguments and false rationale!

-You wanna find a reason for you to start a fight, you don't need to race-bait and talk about some 400+ year history you were never a part of and won't likely be affecting.

*Man you're weak. Look fool, just because I discuss history within my rebuttals, doesn't mean that I was personally apart of it, neither can it be interpreted that I think that it is possible!! However, my ancestors have experienced what I'm articulating, and seeing as how if someone doesn't know their past, they are likely to not know the present or future, I feel that I have every right to pull up history from the past occasionally, in order to embolden my arguments in the present!!

So go somewhere else with that illogical, and anti-intellectual crap!

-This is today.

*Exactly, and that's why I'm dealing with issues that are relevant for today, as opposed to being stuck in the old arguments of the past, like fools on this site, who try to argue with me, using old line positions, or whatnot!!!

That's what I keep trying to tell those fools that THIS IS TODAY!!! So come at me with something new, that would make me reassess my frame of thought, instead of this garbage, because loc-you struck out!

-There are ways for you to be active and proactive and positive in the community. Which community you chose to do, that's on you...good luck with that.

*I can respect that...

-As for me, I respect all people. I don't respect the ignorant.

*Good for you, now look at the man in the mirror, and tell me what you see.

Having said that, I'm out! I'll see you next week!

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1066
Joined: June 12th, 2003, 10:26 am

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » February 13th, 2004, 4:52 pm

LOL...THIS CAT...LOL, MAN AM I SUPPOSED TO GET UPSET WITH YOUR LIL DISSES?

YOU CAN TAKE MY WORDS AND TWIST EM' TO FIT YOUR OWN DIATRIBE...YOU CAN GET PERSONAL WITH YOUR LITTLE DISSES...LOL WATTSCRACKIN' GET'S ME MORE THAN YOUR CHIT...LOL. YOU CAN TRY TO ACT LIKE YOUR THE MOST RIGHTEOUS BLACK MAN ON THIS EARTH...BUT I'MMA ASK YOU ONE THING TO ANSWER FOR ME...

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO STOP RACIST MEXICANS FROM KILLING "INNOCENT" BLACK PEOPLE? IS IT A SIMPLE MATTER OF ARMING YOURSELVES AND A COUPLE OF LIKE MINDED INDIVIDUALS TO GO OUT AND KILL SOME MEXICANS BEFORE THEY KILL YOU? FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE CAN ONLY CREATE A BIGGER FIRE. YOU FULL OF HATE YOU GONNA BURN WITH HATE AND MOVE WITH HATE.

I'M STICKING WITH YOUR 1ST POINT, ABOUT MOST MEXICANS BEING RACIST. ASSUMING THAT IT'S TRUE, HOW DID THEY BECOME RACIST THEN? IT'S NOT A TRAIT THAT YOUR BORN WITH, IT'S A LEARNED BEHAVIOR. THAT'S BASIC PSYCHOLOGY, THERE AIN'T NO RACE INVOLVED IN LEARNED BEHAVIOR. WHY DO RACIST MEXICANS HATE BLACKS? HOW DID IT BECOME THAT WAY? YOU LEARN HOW TO BE RACIST, YOU PASS IT DOWN FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION. YOU REINFORCE IT WITH EXPERIENCE. YOU HAVE SOMEONE PREACHING RACISM TO YOU EVERYDAY. THEY FEED ON YOUR WEAKNESSES, AND IT INFLUENCES YOU TREMENDOUSLY. A NON-RACIST PERSON MIGHT ALL OF A SUDDEN BECOME RACIST WHEN THEY COME ACROSS SOMEBODY ATTACKING THEM FOR NO APPARENT REASON. FOR EXAMPLE: A mexican minding his own business gets attacked by BLACK MEN IN SELF-DEFENSE that go out and attack any mexican out there they think is racist. The non-racist mexican is caught at the wrong place and wrong time, gets beat down by these BLACK MEN IN SELF-DEFENSE who are attacking him. What do you think the mexican is gonna feel towards these BLACK MEN IN SELF-DEFENSE? See TATTA was right about both sides not winning. THIS IS NO WAR, BECAUSE IN WAR SOMEONE WINS AND SOMEONE LOSES. THIS IS A SITUATION WHERE NO ONE WILL WIN.

You keep clowning a RAINBOW COALITION, of thought and peace and harmony. WELL JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO GET ALONG WITH OTHER PEOPLE THAT'S ON YOU HOMIE. I'm not naive enough to think there won't be racists from both sides, that will be ongoing til the ends of time. YOU CAN BREAK THAT DOWN FOR ME SINCE YOU GOT ALL THE HISTORICAL BACKUP FOR ALL THIS RACIST STUFF...LOL. BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE, IF YOU LIVE IN THE LOS YOU'LL KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. WE ALL LIVE IN THE SAME CITY, ALL JUST "CRABS IN A BUCKET" (NO DIS TO CRIPS). WE ALL GOTTA FIGURE OUT HOW TO LIVE HERE IN HARMONY. WE ALL HERE WORKING, RAISING CHILDREN IN THIS CITY. IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NO WAY THAT ALL RACES CAN LIVE WITHIN A CITY, YOU NEED TO MOVE OUT MY CITY AND GET YOUR ASS ON.

I AIN'T YOUR DADDY, YOU SHOULD REALLY FIND HIM AND TALK TO HIM ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL. THIS AIN'T NO JOKE, YOU NEED TO REALLY FIND COUNSEL WITH SOMEBODY YOU LOOK UP TO. I AIN'T THE ONE TO COACH YOU, I'M NO RACIST. I'M A FORMER GANGBANGER THAT PARTICIPATED IN THE GENOCIDE OF MY OWN PEOPLE (THAT'S PINOYS NOT INDONESIANS). I DIDN'T DISCRIMINATE EITHER, I GANGBANGED AGAINST ALL RACES. BUT I GREW UP, AND I LEARNED WHAT'S WRONG IS WRONG.

YOU GOT A LOTTA RAGE AND I THINK YOU GOT MORE ISSUES THAN JUST RACIST MEXICANS KILLING "INNOCENT" BLACK PEOPLE. SO WHAT IS IT? SPILL THE "BEANS" (NO PUN INTENDED). TO ME IF YOU GANGBANG, YOU AIN'T INNOCENT NO MORE. IF YOU GANGBANG, YOU DO SO AGAINST DIFFERENT HOODS (WHETHER IT'S RACIAL OR NOT), THAT'S JUST PART OF GANGBANGING.

A RACIST SITUATION IS A VOLATILE SITUATION, ARE YOU INTERESTED IN DIFFUSING IT? OR EXPANDING IT? YOU SOUND LIKE A LITTLE KID...ALL THAT "HE STARTED IT FIRST", ALL THE FINGER POINTING...LOL. LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE, HOW DID THESE TWO GROUPS START BEEFING? IS THERE CHANCE AT PEACE? HOW THESE TWO GROUPS GOING TO START LIVING PEACEFULLY AMONGST EACH OTHER? IF IT'S GONNA BE ABOUT WAR, HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT'S GONNA LAST?

MAN I COULD GET MORE DEEPER INTO THIS, BUT YOU JUST AIN'T TRYING TO LISTEN...SO WHATEVERS DOG...

LIKE TATTA SAID, NOBODY IS GOING TO WIN THIS WAR...

LIKE BANDIT SAID, BE REAL THEN...

IF EVERYBODY PUTS THEIR CHIPS ON THEIR SHOULDERS, THEN WE ALL SHOULD KNOW WHERE EVERYBODY STANDS...RIGHT?

I'M REPEATING MYSELF, RACISM GOES BOTH WAYS. AND YOUR WRONG TO THINK THAT IT DON'T AFFECT "MY" PEOPLE. THIS CHIT AFFECTS MY CITY AND HOW IT OPERATES, SO IT DOES AFFECT "MY" PEOPLE...LOL. PLUS I GOT GOOD FRIENDS THAT I CONSIDER FAMILY ON BOTH THE BLACK AND BROWN SIDE. I HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE HALFBLACK/HALFMEXICAN GOING THROUGH HELL GROWING UP BECAUSE OF THIS. I'LL BE DAMNED IF I SIT AROUND AND NOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP THESE FRIENDS OUT.

Slim
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 50
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 7:21 pm
Location: California

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by Slim » February 13th, 2004, 5:11 pm

This was about PJ Watts -claiming Mexican Killa right????? Answer to Doobie, don't know homie (LOL..if you still interested).

I think all of you book writers need to go get some pu$$y. You won't be this angry if you got some (it calms you down, at least it does me).

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1066
Joined: June 12th, 2003, 10:26 am

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » February 13th, 2004, 5:14 pm

yup, I'm done with this...apologies to the forum...peace to all...

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 252
Joined: May 19th, 2003, 11:03 pm

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by Fre$h » February 13th, 2004, 8:27 pm

stateraised2000 wrote:how you doing fresh...your right about some people blaming a certain race/group/hood or whatever for the actions of some. i been trying to tell people that ALL SURENOS aint race trippin whenever someone brings it up. but to tell you the truth bro im tired of repeating the same old thing over and over so i dont bother with it anymore. theres so many people trippin on that that i'd be repeating over and over like a broken record. some people are so damm hard headed and aint gonna change their way of thinking. as long as negative vibes are gonna be put out there its just gonna bring negative vibes back...feel me?




I hear you man. That's why I really try not to get involved with conversations like this, because I'm of the opinion that people are people, & it's just that simple to me. I do realize that, unfortunately, I'm in the minority with that thought pattern, but oh well. That's just the way I see it. I really don't like wasting my time arguing with people about their opinion's anyway. At least threads that get turned around like this seem to show us who is, & is not level headed. To everybody on the board...y'all take it easy, & don't stress this kind of BS.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 353
Joined: September 10th, 2003, 4:53 pm

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 14th, 2004, 1:50 am

The Fake (real) YOU ARE A WHITEBOY

u sent me this in private message


From: TheReal
To: wattscrackin
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:36 pm
Subject: Check this out!
Check out this site, and this debate! It may add a little more perspective onto what's being discussed. Read as much as possible, but definitely focus in on whiteboy1's info!

http://boards.brownpride.com/showthread ... =5&o=&vc=1


thats the same stuff u typed in this forum on the pachucos and cholos section, now either u copied this whiteboy's stuff or that "whiteboy" is u , but u changed ure name up on this site to get acceptence, lolllllllllll so u need to shut yo honkkkie ass up

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 658
Joined: July 5th, 2003, 4:34 pm
Location: L.A. county Califas...
Contact:

Re: Pj Watts-Mexican Killa?

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 14th, 2004, 2:41 am

ha ha, i think you just pulled that fool "the real" covers... i got $100 that says "the real" and "white boy1" are the same person...ha ha, good job wattscrackin!!!

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”