NEIGHBORHOOD PIRUS in Inglewood.

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

NEIGHBORHOOD PIRUS in Inglewood.

Unread post by enoob » February 18th, 2004, 1:09 pm

ON STREETGANGS.COM WHY DOES IT SAY 68 FOLLOWING THE TITLE. I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS 700 BLK NHP 0R 500 BLK NHP. I WISH ALONSO OR SOMEONE ELSE COULD TELL ME WHAT 68 MEANS A STREET OR WHAT? GET THAT CLEAR ON THE SITE ALSO TO BE ACCURATE

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: NEIGHBORHOOD PIRU??? 68????

Unread post by Pasa » February 18th, 2004, 2:09 pm

enoob wrote:ON STREETGANGS.COM WHY DOES IT SAY 68 FOLLOWING THE TITLE. I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS 700 BLK NHP 0R 500 BLK NHP. I WISH ALONSO OR SOMEONE ELSE COULD TELL ME WHAT 68 MEANS A STREET OR WHAT? GET THAT CLEAR ON THE SITE ALSO TO BE ACCURATE
LOL IS IT HAVIN SOMETHIN TO DO with U OR NOT? U MEAN U SUPPOSE TO BE FROM NHP AND YOURE NOT EVEN SURE? LOL WOW THAT SAYS ALOT. :lol:

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 18th, 2004, 3:08 pm

NO 68 NHP'S......500BLK AND 700BLK..THE SIXTY STREETS DONT RUN THROUHG NHP HOOD.....

enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by enoob » February 18th, 2004, 8:29 pm

SO WHAT THE HELL DOES THE (68) COME FROM THERES NO SUCH THING IT NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED TO BE AN ACCURATE STREETGANGS WEBSITE.

enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by enoob » February 18th, 2004, 8:30 pm

QUESTION STILL NOT ANSWERED!!!!!!!!!!!!1

enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by enoob » February 18th, 2004, 8:33 pm

I WISH ALONSO WOULD ELABORATE ON THIS MISTAKE

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 19th, 2004, 11:34 am

alonso is always given incorrect info..but its his site so he plays all knowing god...i can point out a gang of incorrect shit, but he'll get hot and ban me...lol.........1/3 of this site is incorrect.....
Last edited by mangler on February 22nd, 2004, 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 20th, 2004, 3:42 pm

damn lol

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » March 27th, 2004, 5:01 am

DDDDDDAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNN LLLLOOOOLLLLLLL, I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY. LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOO

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » March 27th, 2004, 12:47 pm

Lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 27th, 2004, 11:46 pm

WELL MANGLER DO HALF OF ALONSO'S MAPS AND THE WORK HE DID AND THAN U CAN LOLOLOL I'M JUST SAYIN ITS EAZY TO CLOWN WHILE ITS HARDER TO BUILT , DO YOUR SHYT THAN YOU CAN COME AND CLOWN BUT FROM WHAT I SAW MY BROTHA YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE 97 ECC BOUNDARY RIGHT ...AND ALONSO EVEN IF THERE IS MYSTAKE ''BUT WHO DONT DO MYSTAKES ''??? HAVE HIS COMPTON GANG MAP QUITE ACURATE AND REAL EVEN IF HES NOT EVEN FROM THE HOOD ... NOW IM NOT HERE TO LIK ALONSO'S NUTTS OR TRYIN TO BE COOL WITH HIM BUT THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE WITHOUT ALONSO YOU WOULDNT EVEN BE HERE POSTIN' ON THIS BOARD ...I GOT FEW POINT OF DISGREEMENT WITH HIM AND WE EMAILED EACH OTHERS AND THINGS GOT CORRECTED, SOMETIME NOT , BUT HE IS BUZY CHASIN PAPER LIKE ALL OF US TOO HE GOT BILLS ,NOW INSTEAD OF CLOWNIN WHY DONT U JUST PM THE BROTHA AND LET HIM KNOW ABOUT HIS '' MISTAKES '' THEN WE ALL CAN MOVE ON AND LEARN FROM U BROTHA . TO THAT OTHER BUSTA SNAPP WELL YOU CAN LOLOLOL BUT LIL BOY U NOT EVEN FROM A SET YOU NOT EVEN FROM COMPTON AND U ACT LIKE U KNOW SHYT ... WELL I SAW MANY FALSE INFOS U POSTED AND I ALSO DONT THINK WE NEED BUSTAZ LIKE YOU WHO JUST DISS AND POST STUPID AND IRREVELENT POSTS ...I GOT RESPECT 4 MANGLER CAUSE I THINK THAT HES 4 REAL OR AT LEAST HE KNOWS A LOTS OF REAL STUFF AND IF HES A SPECTATOR WELL HE MIGHT BE SITTIN IN THE FRONT ROW BUT YOU ..SNAPP ...YOUR PARTICIPATION TO THIS BOARD IS USELESS AND CHILDISH ....GROW UP OR GO IN TUPAC FORUM AND TELL THEM U FROM THE HUB CITY AND U HANG WITH THE RUZ ON THE CRANZ AND U DONT EVEN KNOW WERE CROSS ATLANTICS AT NIGGA ....

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 28th, 2004, 10:41 am

bgCASPER wrote:WELL MANGLER DO HALF OF ALONSO'S MAPS AND THE WORK HE DID AND THAN U CAN LOLOLOL I'M JUST SAYIN ITS EAZY TO CLOWN WHILE ITS HARDER TO BUILT , DO YOUR SHYT THAN YOU CAN COME AND CLOWN BUT FROM WHAT I SAW MY BROTHA YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE 97 ECC BOUNDARY RIGHT ...AND ALONSO EVEN IF THERE IS MYSTAKE ''BUT WHO DONT DO MYSTAKES ''??? HAVE HIS COMPTON GANG MAP QUITE ACURATE AND REAL EVEN IF HES NOT EVEN FROM THE HOOD ... NOW IM NOT HERE TO LIK ALONSO'S NUTTS OR TRYIN TO BE COOL WITH HIM BUT THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE WITHOUT ALONSO YOU WOULDNT EVEN BE HERE POSTIN' ON THIS BOARD ...I GOT FEW POINT OF DISGREEMENT WITH HIM AND WE EMAILED EACH OTHERS AND THINGS GOT CORRECTED, SOMETIME NOT , BUT HE IS BUZY CHASIN PAPER LIKE ALL OF US TOO HE GOT BILLS ,NOW INSTEAD OF CLOWNIN WHY DONT U JUST PM THE BROTHA AND LET HIM KNOW ABOUT HIS '' MISTAKES '' THEN WE ALL CAN MOVE ON AND LEARN FROM U BROTHA . TO THAT OTHER BUSTA SNAPP WELL YOU CAN LOLOLOL BUT LIL BOY U NOT EVEN FROM A SET YOU NOT EVEN FROM COMPTON AND U ACT LIKE U KNOW SHYT ... WELL I SAW MANY FALSE INFOS U POSTED AND I ALSO DONT THINK WE NEED BUSTAZ LIKE YOU WHO JUST DISS AND POST STUPID AND IRREVELENT POSTS ...I GOT RESPECT 4 MANGLER CAUSE I THINK THAT HES 4 REAL OR AT LEAST HE KNOWS A LOTS OF REAL STUFF AND IF HES A SPECTATOR WELL HE MIGHT BE SITTIN IN THE FRONT ROW BUT YOU ..SNAPP ...YOUR PARTICIPATION TO THIS BOARD IS USELESS AND CHILDISH ....GROW UP OR GO IN TUPAC FORUM AND TELL THEM U FROM THE HUB CITY AND U HANG WITH THE RUZ ON THE CRANZ AND U DONT EVEN KNOW WERE CROSS ATLANTICS AT NIGGA ....
Check this out,this is a old thred, back when i first got on an d alonso was acting like a weirdo.

*When u first hit this site u acted like a fool;, when i first hit this site i acted like a fool,so stall me out loc!

*97 boundaries i excepted that, no biggie homeboy, thats one out damn there 12 sets.

*now it does sound like your on dudes nuts, me a dude already had our words behind the seen threw the pm.

*for the record,there aint no Menlo Gangster crip 103rd.st...Neighborhood crips 106th.st... 106th.st Bloc crips or a kts tiny loc click in the 60s?....

* if bgcasper is a spectator he's in the living room looking out the curtains. frontrow to the streets....
Last edited by mangler on March 28th, 2004, 1:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » March 28th, 2004, 11:53 am

THAT NIGGA BGCASPER IS ON ALONSO NUTS BACKING HIM UP AS IF ALONZO IS HIS PIMP OR SOMETHING. I SWEAR I SEEN ALONSO AND BGCASPER ON FIGUEROA AND BGCASPER WAS DRESSED LIKE A FEMALE AND ALONSO WAS SLAPPING HIS ASS UP.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 28th, 2004, 12:54 pm

SNAP400 wrote:THAT NIGGA BGCASPER IS ON ALONSO NUTS BACKING HIM UP AS IF ALONZO IS HIS PIMP OR SOMETHING. I SWEAR I SEEN ALONSO AND BGCASPER ON FIGUEROA AND BGCASPER WAS DRESSED LIKE A FEMALE AND ALONSO WAS SLAPPING HIS ASS UP.
SNAP:You a silly lil Niggah. This site is turning into a non-credible site for information and a place for kids to let of steam. lol

CASPER: We laughed at your post when you came up in here riding. You dissed every hood SOUTH SIDE don't get along with. It's to be expected. You had your confrontation with ALonso when you were new here too.

MANGLER: You funny my niggah, you shot a lug back at Casper but I don't think he was calling you a spectator, he was moreless saying you are for real, but "if" you ain't you up close and personal with it cause your shyt is credible.

But what gets me is this site stresses realness and factual information, some of us- ME PERSONALLY- wonder if some of these gangs listed are made up or simply mistakes. Or.....if we just simply haven't heard of them. Usually, you gonna hear of a gang that is your allie, and you dam n sure should know your enemies nearing your borders!

I've asked this question several times, the most prolific posters here never answered, unfortunately I hadn't seen this topic or I would have asked it here. YOUNG NILE said he heard of them- their off Centinela and Beach, but there isn't a 68th near there and those are 500 and 700 block Piru's right there.

we (from my hood) know nothing of sorts and frequent the LaBrea area and trust me, ain't no 68th and La Brea or 68th and Centinela. There is a 68th running from West Blvd through Inglewood near Centinela Park but it's not a through street it's broken up by barriers and it's all hispanic anyway. And still it does not pass the Park so that wouldn't be near NHP hood anyway.

So until it is verified or corrected, some people are going to ask about it and wonder how credible ALonso's Gang List is. That's to be expected!

Unread post by Guest » March 28th, 2004, 4:07 pm

I would just like 2 add that all & all , Alonso made the blueprint , & we must give credit where credit is due , Mangler & the others that do know the real also , it's all good , if there's a mistake or some turf got bigger or smaller , well just give the real , besides that is all 2 the good .

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 28th, 2004, 8:45 pm

LOLOL ....ITS ALL GOOD ,I DIDNT LOOK AT THE DATE OF MANGLER POSTS ...AND THAT LIVING ROOM SHYT WAS FUNNY ANYWAY LOLOL LIKE IV SAID WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES ,AND I ALREADY TOLD YOU IM A FAN OF YOUR POSTS AND THE POST OF MANY GUYS IN THIS FORUM LIKE STAIRAISED GIBY DUSTY KEVMAC YOUNG NILE MYSONNE AND MANY OTHERS YALL THE REASON WHY I SPEND SOME TIME IN THIS BOARD IF IT WAS ALL
SNAP400 I WOULD RATHER DOWN LOAD SOME G FUNK IN KAZAA AND LET THE FANTASY HOOVA CROSSATLANTIC SWAN RIDE ON THEIR CYBER ENEMIES IN THEIR CYBER COMPTON AND ASK FOR THEIR HOOD BOUNDARYS ONLINE WHILE THEY DESCRIBE HOW THEY RIDE ON THE HOOD WITH THEIR HOOVAZ HOMIES ...AND KEEP MY AROUND THE WORLD TOUR

SNAP400
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SNAP400 » March 29th, 2004, 1:06 am

DIS NIGGA BGCASPER KEEP MY NAME IN HIS MOUTH LIKE HE LIKE ME OR SOMETHING. GET ME OUT YOUR MIND FAG.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » July 15th, 2004, 3:08 am

enoob wrote:ON STREETGANGS.COM WHY DOES IT SAY 68 FOLLOWING THE TITLE. I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS 700 BLK NHP 0R 500 BLK NHP. I WISH ALONSO OR SOMEONE ELSE COULD TELL ME WHAT 68 MEANS A STREET OR WHAT? GET THAT CLEAR ON THE SITE ALSO TO BE ACCURATE
I did put 68 next to NHP, but I should have put is next to Centinela. My mistake. In the course of making these lists, you are bound to make severa l mistakes along the way, but on my original list the 68 was not with NHP, it was just when I typed it for the web.

But I know their hoods very well, spent many years over there, and have some good friends from NHP. I even know one of the guys who started this hood and he gave me the entire 411 on their beginnings. It is interesting how they decided to roll "N-HOOD". Does anyone know why?

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » July 15th, 2004, 7:35 pm

alonso wrote:
I did put 68 next to NHP, but I should have put is next to Centinela. My mistake. In the course of making these lists, you are bound to make severa l mistakes along the way, but on my original list the 68 was not with NHP, it was just when I typed it for the web.

But I know their hoods very well, spent many years over there, and have some good friends from NHP. I even know one of the guys who started this hood and he gave me the entire 411 on their beginnings. It is interesting how they decided to roll "N-HOOD". Does anyone know why?
Hmnm i would like to know why

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » July 16th, 2004, 12:08 pm

alonso wrote:

why?

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » December 19th, 2004, 1:45 pm

alonso wrote:

i think the homie Madd Ronald from 20's can break this down.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » April 13th, 2005, 8:24 pm

alonso wrote:

I still would like to know why and the history behind how the INHP decided to roll N-HOOD?

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: NEIGHBORHOOD PIRUS in Inglewood.

Unread post by tenfoe » April 15th, 2005, 5:38 pm

ace2 im back cuz whats up with yo hood now

og troll
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by og troll » April 15th, 2005, 6:07 pm

They decided to roll neighborhood because of the influence of the twenties and piru because of the influence of a dude from luederes park piru in bompton. Diamond was an individual who had a tremendous impact on the NHP's. NHP's throw up the same hand sign as the twenties they just rep the P while the twenties rep the B.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 26th, 2005, 4:22 am

if you was banned, how was you able to post now. Well, people get banned for specific reasons, and KillJoy was banned before too. There are nearly 5000 users on here and it gets more difficult to manage. I was accused the other day for being anti-Crip, and now i am accused of being biased against Bloods. Ridiculous!! There are several REAL people on here that have never been banned too.

But back to the topic here, The NH Pirus were influenced by the NH 20s around 1980, The 20s would hang over in Inglewood when their hood was in the early stages.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » November 28th, 2012, 3:24 pm

Ace2 wrote:
alonso wrote:

I still would like to know why and the history behind how the INHP decided to roll N-HOOD?
I hear that Neighborhood Bloods (NHB) during 1979 or 1980 would hang out in Inglewood with the Pirus and convinced them to be NH and the added that to the Piru. Madd Ronald knows alot about that history.