Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8931
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by alexalonso » February 20th, 2004, 2:30 pm

Has anyone heard of this gang near the PLay Boy Gangster Crips called BLASTING FOOLS GANGSTA CRIP (BFGC).

User avatar
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 761
Joined: August 17th, 2003, 12:54 pm
Country: Algeria
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 20th, 2004, 3:12 pm

yeah they beefin with by yo self hustlas, i seen em at the rallys on venice before

User avatar
coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 376
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 1:00 pm
Location: WORLD FAME

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 20th, 2004, 4:12 pm

HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN OUT

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 965
Joined: September 1st, 2003, 10:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL
Location: http://allhood.proboards.com/index.cgi
Contact:

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by Young Nile » February 20th, 2004, 9:26 pm

BFGC3X

I dont know how long they been a gang but I know back in the day they was taggers called "Buff Fene Kings" Then they just started calling themselves Blastin Foo's then they turned Gangsta Crip Treyz.

I'll give it to them niggaz, they pretty down. They beef with VSL, BYSH,40's just to name a few.

They right there off of Hughes and Venice in the palms erea. They claim Palms Side..............

773rule

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by 773rule » February 22nd, 2004, 1:33 am

BFGC 3X IZ IN THE MID CITY LA AREA, THEY AROUND THE GEER GANGS 2X,SCHOOL YARDS,VENICE SHORE LINES,MANSFIELD GANGSTAS,BY YA CSELF HUSTLES 3X,MOST VALIABKLE PIMP GANGSTAS,WEST BLVDS,AND PLAY BKOY GANGSTA 3X
I'M SURE THAT I LEFT OUT SOME SETS FROM THAT AREA
THERE DIS NAMES IS BUTT FU^^S AND BKUTTA FINGAS
Last edited by 773rule on April 16th, 2004, 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 761
Joined: August 17th, 2003, 12:54 pm
Country: Algeria
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 22nd, 2004, 1:55 am

^^^^^^

i would say there a lil out of the mid city area, more west la. They arent by any of the hoods u mentioned sept playboys, all the otha gangs u mentioned are east of fairfax

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 965
Joined: September 1st, 2003, 10:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL
Location: http://allhood.proboards.com/index.cgi
Contact:

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by Young Nile » February 22nd, 2004, 4:59 pm

Yeah 773 you kinda off there.

They so far West they practicaly in Culver City...............

tenfoe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 41
Joined: February 24th, 2004, 7:03 pm

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by tenfoe » February 26th, 2004, 8:52 am

they been out since the late 90s the first time i heard of them me and the homies beat them up in hawthorne cuz we thought the were baby playboyz but they not i still see the niggas we got down with they still live in hawthorne but they some cool niggas but one of them is still mad cuz we beat them niggas up i heard he said fucc hard time if that tru he is a punk cuz he waited untill me and the homies moved from hawthorne to la

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 12th, 2004, 6:52 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN OUT
We've been on the scene since 1992.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 12th, 2004, 6:56 pm

773rule wrote:BFGC 3X IZ IN THE MID CITY LA AREA, THEY AROUND THE GEER GANGS 2X,SCHOOL YARDS,VENICE SHORE LINES,MANSFIELD GANGSTAS,BY YA CSELF HUSTLES 3X,MOST VALIABKLE PIMP GANGSTAS,WEST BLVDS,AND PLAY BKOY GANGSTA 3X
I'M SURE THAT I LEFT OUT SOME SETS FROM THAT AREA
THERE DIS NAMES IS BUTT FU^^S AND BKUTTA FINGAS
You stand CORRECTED!!! We are nowhere near the mid-city area and no one asked you to put the dis name on blast nigga!!!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 12th, 2004, 6:57 pm

alonso wrote:Has anyone heard of this gang near the PLay Boy Gangster Crips called BLASTING FOOLS GANGSTA CRIP (BFGC).
I AM FROM WLA BFGC. We been around since '92. We all used to live and grew up in PBGC hood on Shenandoah Street. We had the blocc on locc, but since we were in their hood kiccin' up major dust on their blocc, we used to have lil run-ins with them niggaz cuz we also would not turn, so we chose to take control of the WLA PALMS.
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 12th, 2004, 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 12th, 2004, 6:59 pm

Young Nile wrote:BFGC3X

I dont know how long they been a gang but I know back in the day they was taggers called "Buff Fene Kings" Then they just started calling themselves Blastin Foo's then they turned Gangsta Crip Treyz.

I'll give it to them niggaz, they pretty down. They beef with VSL, BYSH,40's just to name a few.

They right there off of Hughes and Venice in the palms erea. They claim Palms Side..............
Yeah, we used to be more like tag-bangers but we turned GC3 in '95

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 12th, 2004, 7:29 pm

tenfoe wrote:they been out since the late 90s the first time i heard of them me and the homies beat them up in hawthorne because we thought the were baby playboyz but they not i still see the niggas we got down with they still live in hawthorne but they some cool niggas but one of them is still mad because we beat them niggas up i heard he said fucc hard time if that tru he is a punk because he waited untill me and the homies moved from hawthorne to la
First off cuzzz, yo homiez DID NOT BEAT MY HOMIEZ UP! IT WAS A ONE-ON-ONE FADE AND AFTER THAT, MY NIGGGAZ DREWDOWN ON Y'ALL with A THROW-AWAY AND IT WAS OVER AFTER THAT. YOU NEED TO WATCH YO LIP BEFO IT SINK YO SHIP CUZ Y'ALL AINT NEVA SMASHED ON US. THAT'S ON WEST L.A. BOLDFACE GANGSTA CRIP NIGGGA!!!

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by GIBBY » April 13th, 2004, 10:35 am

WLA PALMS wrote:
Young Nile wrote:BFGC3X

I dont know how long they been a gang but I know back in the day they was taggers called "Buff Fene Kings" Then they just started calling themselves Blastin Foo's then they turned Gangsta Crip Treyz.

I'll give it to them niggaz, they pretty down. They beef with VSL, BYSH,40's just to name a few.

They right there off of Hughes and Venice in the palms erea. They claim Palms Side..............
Yeah, we used to be more like tag-bangers but we turned GC3 in '95


Wasnt there a click of BFK in the Rampart area before that were mostly Chicanos?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 13th, 2004, 2:17 pm

Wasnt there a click of BFK in the Rampart area before that were mostly Chicanos?[/quote]

yeah thats a different one...i know about that its called VARRIO BROWN FAMILIA KRIMINALES13 they now have turned into a gang but they started as a tagging crew back in 93 but now their a small varrio and alot of people hate on them just cause they used to be a crew... but they have nothing to do with BFGC...

User avatar
GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 11:11 am

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by GIBBY » April 13th, 2004, 3:13 pm

RuthlessBone909 wrote:Wasnt there a click of BFK in the Rampart area before that were mostly Chicanos?


yeah thats a different one...i know about that its called VARRIO BROWN FAMILIA KRIMINALES13 they now have turned into a gang but they started as a tagging crew back in 93 but now their a small varrio and alot of people hate on them just cause they used to be a crew... but they have nothing to do with BFGC...[/quote]

I thought they were all "BFK" writters from the same crew, both the BFK13 and BFGC3?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 13th, 2004, 6:29 pm

GIBBY wrote:
RuthlessBone909 wrote:Wasnt there a click of BFK in the Rampart area before that were mostly Chicanos?


yeah thats a different one...i know about that its called VARRIO BROWN FAMILIA KRIMINALES13 they now have turned into a gang but they started as a tagging crew back in 93 but now their a small varrio and alot of people hate on them just cause they used to be a crew... but they have nothing to do with BFGC...


I thought they were all "BFK" writters from the same crew, both the BFK13 and BFGC3?[/quote]


well from what i know, that could be true i heard that they used to be all one crew called BFK but they all got spread out an then now there is BFGC, and the BFK13 but they r sepatate now....so maybe i shouldnt have said that they have nothing to do with BFGC cause they might have
started from the same crew but broke apart....and acording to someone i spoke with from BFK13 he said thier still is some BFK taggers out there who didnt wanna be part of the gang an they let them keep writting it...

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 13th, 2004, 11:01 pm

RuthlessBone909 wrote:
GIBBY wrote:
RuthlessBone909 wrote:Wasnt there a click of BFK in the Rampart area before that were mostly Chicanos?


yeah thats a different one...i know about that its called VARRIO BROWN FAMILIA KRIMINALES13 they now have turned into a gang but they started as a tagging crew back in 93 but now their a small varrio and alot of people hate on them just cause they used to be a crew... but they have nothing to do with BFGC...


I thought they were all "BFK" writters from the same crew, both the BFK13 and BFGC3?



well from what i know, that could be true i heard that they used to be all one crew called BFK but they all got spread out an then now there is BFGC, and the BFK13 but they r sepatate now....so maybe i shouldnt have said that they have nothing to do with BFGC cause they might have
started from the same crew but broke apart....and acording to someone i spoke with from BFK13 he said thier still is some BFK taggers out there who didnt wanna be part of the gang an they let them keep writting it...[/quote]
Last edited by WLA PALMS on April 27th, 2004, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 13th, 2004, 11:07 pm

^ yeah ok so they were separate......just happened to both have the same letters..

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 13th, 2004, 11:13 pm

GIBBY wrote:
RuthlessBone909 wrote:Wasnt there a click of BFK in the Rampart area before that were mostly Chicanos?


yeah thats a different one...i know about that its called VARRIO BROWN FAMILIA KRIMINALES13 they now have turned into a gang but they started as a tagging crew back in 93 but now their a small varrio and alot of people hate on them just cause they used to be a crew... but they have nothing to do with BFGC...


I thought they were all "BFK" writters from the same crew, both the BFK13 and BFGC3?[/quote] When we first came onto the scene back in '92, we used to call ourselves BFK(Budd Feenz Krew, Bankin' Fooo Konstantly). When I moved from WLA to the Rampart District, I used to see BFK strike-ups all around that area, especially on Wilshire Blvd over there by Lafayette Park, but, those BFK's were never affiliated with us. back in '96, we used to have a Latin clique from Hollywood called BFGK or FGK(Budd Feenz Gone Krazy). I don't know about them now, they might be 13's or non-exist, but those BFK13's you're talkin' about were never affiliated with us.

User avatar
JOHN DOE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 42
Joined: April 5th, 2004, 4:16 pm

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by JOHN DOE » April 14th, 2004, 12:41 am

lol
Last edited by JOHN DOE on May 26th, 2004, 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 127
Joined: October 1st, 2003, 9:32 pm
What city do you live in now?: nah
Location: south LA
Contact:

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by DNice » April 18th, 2004, 4:00 am

w/s byo self hustLA crip Trayz Up BfG Killa.. Fucc But Fucc's

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 581
Joined: April 12th, 2004, 2:21 pm
Location: WEST L.A.

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 18th, 2004, 7:05 pm

DNice wrote:w/s byo self hustLA crip Trayz Up BfG Killa.. Fucc But Fucc's
You sound like a straight victim, you succer! Get off this webpage you busta! You bustaz get respect from NO ONE!

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 535
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 9:06 pm

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by mangler » April 19th, 2004, 2:57 pm

Blast'n On who ? is the question! there are no gangs in palms just wanksters. its a very peaceful noviolent area. lets keep it real. taggers dont count......

User avatar
NEWS
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: April 14th, 2004, 3:53 am

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by NEWS » April 19th, 2004, 4:02 pm

mangler wrote:Blast'n On who ? is the question! there are no gangs in palms just wanksters. its a very peaceful noviolent area. lets keep it real. taggers dont count......


HOW IS AN NH GOING TO SPEAK UP ON A GC SET (MANGLER) BECAUSE WHEN YOU SPEAK UP ON THE GC SETS YOU MAKE IT LOOK LIKE GC SETS ARE NOT ACTIVE BECAUSE YOU ARE AN O AN O's DON'T GET ALONG WITH GC SO HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SPEAK ON SOME NIGGAS YOU HATE.YOU GOT EVERYBODY ON THIS SITE THINKING THIS STUFF IS TRUE ABOUT THE GC CARD.AN HOW CAN YOU SAY WHO'S A GANG AN WHO'S NOT I AM NOT FROM (BFGC),BUT APART OF THE 3XCARD. WHY DON'T YOU GO ASS THE NIGGAS THEY GOT BEEF WITH IF THEY ARE BLASTEN OR NOT(byshc3x,vslc2x,cfl13.THE REASON YOU ARE SAYING THIS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE GC's.I BET YOU IF BFGC WHERE PUSHING THE NH CARD YOU WOULDN'T HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS.60 HOOD IS IN S.LOS ANGELES AN BFGC ARE IN W.LOS ANGELES 15 TO 20 MILES APART SO HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

User avatar
JOHN DOE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 42
Joined: April 5th, 2004, 4:16 pm

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by JOHN DOE » April 19th, 2004, 4:14 pm

mangler wrote:Blast'n On who ? is the question! there are no gangs in palms just wanksters. its a very peaceful noviolent area. lets keep it real. taggers dont count......



you
Last edited by JOHN DOE on May 26th, 2004, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 535
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 9:06 pm

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by mangler » April 19th, 2004, 4:17 pm

look fag, ill speak on anything. these dudes aint part of any card. there taggers, wall bangers, straight pranksters like u. trays and gangsters dont even recognize these dudes or heard of them. i know what there about because i know that area. its a neutral, nonviolent, peaceful area period. it is not a gang area....matter of fact, this area has been know for tagging for years because of that palms park/ motor yard rookie!
Last edited by mangler on April 20th, 2004, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 42
Joined: August 31st, 2003, 8:49 pm

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by Young » April 19th, 2004, 4:39 pm

Yo WLA Palms what do they call u from BF if u dont mind me asking....I used to bang NWGz til all the homies turned BFGCx3s....

Im coo with LBoog and Lil Fiend from ya hood.....a matter of fact lil Fiend is ma ni99a, and a ridah too.....Im closer to his brother Drew but me and Fiend are cool too....


RIP K-loc aka DarkBlue from The 40s formerly from BFGC.....and I heard Getumup turned 40s, is this true?......and is this why yall beef with the 4s now?....

User avatar
NEWS
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: April 14th, 2004, 3:53 am

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by NEWS » April 19th, 2004, 4:49 pm

mangler wrote:
NEWS wrote:
mangler wrote:Blast'n On who ? is the question! there are no gangs in palms just wanksters. its a very peaceful noviolent area. lets keep it real. taggers dont count......


HOW IS AN NH GOING TO SPEAK UP ON A GC SET (MANGLER) BECAUSE WHEN YOU SPEAK UP ON THE GC SETS YOU MAKE IT LOOK LIKE GC SETS ARE NOT ACTIVE BECAUSE YOU ARE AN O AN O's DON'T GET ALONG WITH GC SO HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SPEAK ON SOME NIGGAS YOU HATE.YOU GOT EVERYBODY ON THIS SITE THINKING THIS STUFF IS TRUE ABOUT THE GC CARD.AN HOW CAN YOU SAY WHO'S A GANG AN WHO'S NOT I AM NOT FROM (BFGC),BUT APART OF THE 3XCARD. WHY DON'T YOU GO ASS THE NIGGAS THEY GOT BEEF WITH IF THEY ARE BLASTEN OR NOT(byshc3x,vslc2x,cfl13.THE REASON YOU ARE SAYING THIS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE GC's.I BET YOU IF BFGC WHERE PUSHING THE NH CARD YOU WOULDN'T HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS.60 HOOD IS IN S.LOS ANGELES AN BFGC ARE IN W.LOS ANGELES 15 TO 20 MILES APART SO HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
.
look fag, ill speak on anything. these dudes aint part of any card. there taggers, wall bangers, straight pranksters like u. trays and gangsters dont even recognize these dudes or heard of them. i know what there about because i know that area. its a neutral, nonviolent, peaceful area period. it is not a gang area....matter of fact, this area has been know for tagging for years because of that palms park/ motor yard rookie!



I AM A TRAY FROM W.LA BUT NOT FROM BF I BEEN IN JAIL,PEN,WITH THEM AN THEY MOVE WITH THE TRAY CARD WHY DON'T YOU ASK THE W.LA TRAYS IF THEY ARE TRAYS OR NOT,NOT NO S.LOS ANGELES NIGGA.A S.LOS ANGELES NIGGA WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T EVEN BEEF WITH NOBODY OVER THERE.PALMS PARK,MOTOR YARDS THAT ON THE OTHERE SIDE OF PALMS BLVD THEY KICK IT OFF VENICE AN ON SHENANDOAH ST.I CAN TELL YOU ARE A LIL NIGGA BECAUSE YOU ALL UP ON HERE DISING GANGSTAS.WHY DON'T YOU KEEP THAT SH*T FOR THE STREETS I AM A GANGSTA BUT I AM NOT ALL UP ON HERE DISING NH I LEAVE THAT STUFF FOR THE STREETS.



SO YOU TALK TO SOME GANGSTAS .CAN YOU TELL ME WHEN 60's START TALKING TO TRAYS YOU MUST BE A FAKE 60's.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 535
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 9:06 pm

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by mangler » April 19th, 2004, 5:04 pm

*I WAS IN PALMS TODAY CHUMP. PEACE AND QUIET. REAL FRIENDLY PEOPLE. NO GANG MEMBERS IN SIGHT. WHITES AND ASIANS WALKING THERE DOGS AND JOGGING.

* LIKE I SAID, ITS A TAGGER AREA FOR DECADES. A COUPLE OF EIGHTEENS FROM THE SMILEY DRIVE AREA WRITE ON THE WALLS AND YOUR WORST ENEMY THE TAGGING CREW CFL HITS UP ALSO.

*FOR THE RECORD, A SOUTH LOS ANGELES GANG IS THE MUST HATED IN WEST L.A FOR A REASON.

*FOR THE RECORD, THERE IS A REASON WHY THE APARTMENTS IN PBG HOOD ARE FENCED OFF IN THE ALLYS. AND IT AINT BECAUSE CARS GET STOLEN NIGGA.
Last edited by mangler on April 20th, 2004, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
JOHN DOE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 42
Joined: April 5th, 2004, 4:16 pm

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by JOHN DOE » April 19th, 2004, 5:17 pm

Young wrote:Yo WLA Palms what do they call u from BF if u dont mind me asking....I used to bang NWGz til all the homies turned BFGCx3s....

Im coo with LBoog and Lil Fiend from ya hood.....a matter of fact lil Fiend is ma ni99a, and a ridah too.....Im closer to his brother Drew but me and Fiend are cool too....


RIP K-loc aka DarkBlue from The 40s formerly from BFGC.....and I heard Getumup turned 40s, is this true?......and is this why yall beef with the 4s now?....


?
Last edited by JOHN DOE on May 26th, 2004, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
NEWS
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: April 14th, 2004, 3:53 am

Re: Blasting Fools Gangsta Crip

Unread post by NEWS » April 19th, 2004, 5:40 pm

mangler wrote:
NEWS wrote:
mangler wrote:[quote="NEWS"][quote="mangler"]Blast'n On who ? is the question! there are no gangs in palms just wanksters. its a very peaceful noviolent area. lets keep it real. taggers dont count......


HOW IS AN NH GOING TO SPEAK UP ON A GC SET (MANGLER) BECAUSE WHEN YOU SPEAK UP ON THE GC SETS YOU MAKE IT LOOK LIKE GC SETS ARE NOT ACTIVE BECAUSE YOU ARE AN O AN O's DON'T GET ALONG WITH GC SO HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SPEAK ON SOME NIGGAS YOU HATE.YOU GOT EVERYBODY ON THIS SITE THINKING THIS STUFF IS TRUE ABOUT THE GC CARD.AN HOW CAN YOU SAY WHO'S A GANG AN WHO'S NOT I AM NOT FROM (BFGC),BUT APART OF THE 3XCARD. WHY DON'T YOU GO ASS THE NIGGAS THEY GOT BEEF WITH IF THEY ARE BLASTEN OR NOT(byshc3x,vslc2x,cfl13.THE REASON YOU ARE SAYING THIS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE GC's.I BET YOU IF BFGC WHERE PUSHING THE NH CARD YOU WOULDN'T HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS.60 HOOD IS IN S.LOS ANGELES AN BFGC ARE IN W.LOS ANGELES 15 TO 20 MILES APART SO HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
.
look fag, ill speak on anything. these dudes aint part of any card. there taggers, wall bangers, straight pranksters like u. trays and gangsters dont even recognize these dudes or heard of them. i know what there about because i know that area. its a neutral, nonviolent, peaceful area period. it is not a gang area....matter of fact, this area has been know for tagging for years because of that palms park/ motor yard rookie!



I AM A TRAY FROM W.LA BUT NOT FROM BF I BEEN IN JAIL,PEN,WITH THEM AN THEY MOVE WITH THE TRAY CARD WHY DON'T YOU ASK THE W.LA TRAYS IF THEY ARE TRAYS OR NOT,NOT NO S.LOS ANGELES NIGGA.A S.LOS ANGELES NIGGA WOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T EVEN BEEF WITH NOBODY OVER THERE.PALMS PARK,MOTOR YARDS THAT ON THE OTHERE SIDE OF PALMS BLVD THEY KICK IT OFF VENICE AN ON SHENANDOAH ST.I CAN TELL YOU ARE A LIL NIGGA BECAUSE YOU ALL UP ON HERE DISING GANGSTAS.WHY DON'T YOU KEEP THAT SH*T FOR THE STREETS I AM A GANGSTA BUT I AM NOT ALL UP ON HERE DISING NH I LEAVE THAT STUFF FOR THE STREETS.[/quote]..look homie, do your homework, do a history check... A S. LOS ANGELES gang has smashed west los angeles gangs for years. took a skating rink, tore up the venice board walk, damn there extinct the pbg's in the 80's/early 90s, done damage to the mfg's.. now, u can tell your a youngster with no since of history....[/quote]

COME ON NOW YOUR TALKING ABOUT STUFF THAT HAPPEN OVER 10 YEARS AGO AN S.LOS ANGELES DIDN'T SMASH W.LOS ANGELES W.LOS ANGELES GANGS HAD A LOW RECRUITMENT FOR A FEW YEARS BUT THEY ARE MAD RECRUITING NOW AND BACK IN THE 80's WHEN THE 60's CAME THROW PBGC HOOD (CORNING ST) THE 60's USED TO GET CHOP DOWN.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”