Alleged Killer of LAPD Officer

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Alleged Killer of LAPD Officer

Unread post by alexalonso » February 22nd, 2004, 3:55 pm

Was that Lil Kay Kay from 20's arrested for the murder of LAPD on 48th and Western?

KAYDEE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Cop Killer

Unread post by KAYDEE » February 22nd, 2004, 7:40 pm

THAT WAS LIL KAY-KAY.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 23rd, 2004, 3:42 am

KAYDEE wrote:THAT WAS LIL KAY-KAY.
At first I thought it was this cat I know from APB but he called me later that same night. LIL Kay Kay is a rider, I hope the witnesses ease back!

KAYDEE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KAYDEE » February 23rd, 2004, 8:32 am

GREW UP WITH KAY-KAY,SYSTEM WILL HAVE NO MERCY.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 23rd, 2004, 3:29 pm

KAYDEE wrote:GREW UP WITH KAY-KAY,SYSTEM WILL HAVE NO MERCY.
They rarely do! And I know his rap sheet is long as a mugg.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » February 23rd, 2004, 4:10 pm

I guess it was fun while it lasted, huh?

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 23rd, 2004, 4:43 pm

What up alonso? can you give us alitlle info on Lil Kay-Kay.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » February 25th, 2004, 2:43 pm

Kay Kay just tried to hang himself in his cell. Whats up with that?? I thought he was a "rider"..

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: Alleged Killer of LAPD Officer

Unread post by alexalonso » February 25th, 2004, 4:11 pm

Yes, he is from 20s, but if he is the shooter of the LAPD officer it had nothing do do with gangs. It was a domestic violence call that went bad. His brother, Kay Dee was from 20s too and was killed in 1997.

It is a sad situation to say the least.

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 25th, 2004, 4:22 pm

YEA IT'S A SAD CASE FOR REAL...I DONT CARE WHERE THAT BROTHER FROM... HE FUCC UP AND NOW HE WANTS TO HANG HIM SELF. THE BOY KAY KAY BETTER CUM UP WITH SOMETHING CUZZZ IF THE BOY IS THE SHOOT THEN HE IN FOR IT......
RAYMOND OUT..!!!

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 25th, 2004, 9:52 pm

stamps wrote:Kay Kay just tried to hang himself in his cell. Whats up with that?? I thought he was a "rider"..
Well homie if he is the shooter i dont care how much of a rider he was on the streets he is going to catch hell from all angles and everybody hardcore gangster have there days when they go get soft and this is just on of those moments because if he is convicted he knows the system is going to kill him anywaymeaning that they are going to give him the chair or lethal injection but anyway you look at it it is a sad thing but reality.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 26th, 2004, 4:36 am

MAN SOME THOSE PIGS DESERVE IT THO BECAUSE ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO I WAS GOIN TO WORK AT NIGHT BECAUSE I WORK GRAVEYARD AND THESE PUNK ASS POLICE OFFICERS PULLED ME OVER AND HARASSED ME FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF FOR NO REASON. I ENDED UP GETTIN IN TROUBLE FOR THAT SHIT.

P.S. THESE POLICE OFFICERS ACT BIG AND BAD BUT TAKE THEY GUN OR REALLY JUST TAKE THE BADGE AWAY AND I BET YOU THEY WOULDN'T TALK HALF OF THE SHIT THEY TALK.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 26th, 2004, 9:24 am

So what you are saying YG is that because they harassed you they deserve to be shot? Your reasoning is rather ignorant.

His actions of suicide don't symbolize shit about bein soft. Suicide is the suckas way out however, what dude is going through right now will never be understood by anyone not having stood in similar shoes. Taking a life is not an easy thing to live with and the reality set in for that nigga real quick. We can all speculate as to what was going through his mind but to stand in judgement or speculate is both ignorant and speculative rolled into one.
His reality is that he will have a real hard road against him first he in the County, where Sheriffs treat alledged cop killers worse than child-molestors. Secondly, in prison where for about the 1st 5 years of his stretch he will cope with further C.O. abuse and the hard task of finding himself and coming to terms with his reality.
We can all sit here and point our fingers, laugh at his demise, call him soft, call him stupid, and make countless other speculations but the reality of it is that there is now 1 more statistic against us. One more black man with no future, one more black man that will not be there for his family, one more black man to seal the already negative stereotype of a race. This is tragic in so many ways.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 26th, 2004, 9:58 am

THAT WAS SOME REAL AZZ "G" U JUST DROPPED TATTA...U DEEP DOGG!!..FO'REAL..I PEEP U THINK DEEPER THAN THE AVERAGE BANGER...2 BAD FOR PIMP-JUCE THO...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 26th, 2004, 10:41 am

Every action got a consequence, good or bad.
He got fucked right up the colon, and it aint nobody's fault but his.
we all got our problems,and we all gotta deal with dem
straight up
if he feels suicide is the way to go, who are we to say he aint a rider cuz of that. I dont kno him personally, and i dont know his past or his future

we can only struggle for so long
gotta keep on strugglin.

I hope he dont get execution, cause thats some bull shit.Thats basically murder.

"They developed the ethnocentric view
That God justifies every fuckin thing they do"-Ras kass

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 26th, 2004, 3:50 pm

If you have not heard, Lil Kay Kay died in the hospital after an apparent suicide.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 26th, 2004, 3:54 pm

So damn tragic.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 26th, 2004, 4:25 pm

Yes his suitation ended very sadly.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 26th, 2004, 4:51 pm

DAMN THATS F*CCED UP

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » February 26th, 2004, 5:08 pm

Posted on Thu, Feb. 26, 2004

Man charged with killing LAPD officer dies after hanging himself in jail cell

BRUCE HARING

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES - The man accused of shooting to death a police officer during a domestic violence call died Wednesday night after he was found hanging in his jail cell, authorities said.

Kenrick William Johnson, 32, was pronounced dead shortly before 10 p.m. at Los Angeles County/USC Medical Center, a day after he was found hanging in his cell at the downtown Men's Central Jail, sheriff's Deputy Luis Castro said.

Johnson was discovered at about 9 p.m. Tuesday. A jail medical team performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation and paramedics were called. He was taken to the hospital in critical condition.

Deputies had seen Johnson alive approximately five to seven minutes before he was discovered, Castro said.

He did not know what Johnson used to hang himself.

Johnson was not on suicide watch because he gave no prior indications of suicidal behavior, Castro said.

Johnson was accused of shooting Officer Ricardo Lizarraga on Friday as the officer prepared to search him at an apartment in south Los Angeles after Johnson's girlfriend reported domestic violence.

Lizarraga was shot twice in the abdomen below his body armor. It was the first fatal shooting of an on-duty Los Angeles Police Department officer since 1998.

Johnson, a reputed gang member and prison parolee with a 16-year history of criminal convictions, was charged Monday with one count of murder with the special circumstances of murdering a police officer and murder to avoid arrest.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 26th, 2004, 7:04 pm

"He did not know what Johnson used to hang himself."

Why not? They gonna come up with something later ....or did he forget to ask why -he knew every other specific detail!

Sounds fishy to me.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 26th, 2004, 9:15 pm

lb516 wrote:Posted on Thu, Feb. 26, 2004

Man charged with killing LAPD officer dies after hanging himself in jail cell

BRUCE HARING

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES - The man accused of shooting to death a police officer during a domestic violence call died Wednesday night after he was found hanging in his jail cell, authorities said.

Kenrick William Johnson, 32, was pronounced dead shortly before 10 p.m. at Los Angeles County/USC Medical Center, a day after he was found hanging in his cell at the downtown Men's Central Jail, sheriff's Deputy Luis Castro said.

Johnson was discovered at about 9 p.m. Tuesday. A jail medical team performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation and paramedics were called. He was taken to the hospital in critical condition.

Deputies had seen Johnson alive approximately five to seven minutes before he was discovered, Castro said.

He did not know what Johnson used to hang himself.

Johnson was not on suicide watch because he gave no prior indications of suicidal behavior, Castro said.

Johnson was accused of shooting Officer Ricardo Lizarraga on Friday as the officer prepared to search him at an apartment in south Los Angeles after Johnson's girlfriend reported domestic violence.

Lizarraga was shot twice in the abdomen below his body armor. It was the first fatal shooting of an on-duty Los Angeles Police Department officer since 1998.

Johnson, a reputed gang member and prison parolee with a 16-year history of criminal convictions, was charged Monday with one count of murder with the special circumstances of murdering a police officer and murder to avoid arrest.
Just wanted to throw something out there I wouldnt be surprise if the LAPD set this up to look like a attempted sucide you know LAPD is shady like that
so just wanted to throw that out there what do you guys think?

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1OldSchool » February 26th, 2004, 9:38 pm

Yeah Ace2 i agree. You never know.. Also The media makes the 5-0 look like victims and heroes every time something jumps, no matter if theyre right or wrong. From my experience with sheriffs and lapd theyre just another gang but worst because they have more back up and such and the laws that they uphold man oh man many really believe them wholehartedly. Some love to hide behind that badge and be bad-asses upholding those fu]{ed up biased laws. Im sure most dont even live in the hoods they patrol. At the end of the day they go back to simi valley or a similiar nice and safe neighborhood. Education, respect and jobs is whats needed also some positive role models FROM THE HOODZ would help.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 26th, 2004, 9:40 pm

Ace2 wrote:Just wanted to throw something out there I wouldnt be surprise if the LAPD set this up to look like a attempted sucide you know LAPD is shady like that so just wanted to throw that out there what do you guys think?
Yeah but the LAPD didnt' have custody of him, the LACSD did. Now those are the real foul ones. The county jail is inhumane and those deputies all back each other. Nothing like CDC, well exclude Corcoran from that.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 26th, 2004, 9:45 pm

alonso wrote:If you have not heard, Lil Kay Kay died in the hospital after an apparent suicide.
We should have orchestrated a one day cease fire to support three strike victims, and gang awareness- senseless killing and racial violence. Seems to me this tragedy would be a great time for such especially since it would show strength and unity from the otherside.

While everyone is sensitive and remorseful for the family of the LAPD officer slayed, (Holding vigils and show of support)- Gang members/street thugs or more specifically, Kay Kay has family and homeboys who care too, and many minority families have a friend or family member locked up for life or will be found in the same situation Kay Kay was when confronted by One Time.

Gizmo_2k2003

Unread post by Gizmo_2k2003 » February 27th, 2004, 8:16 am

YO man this is some fucked up shit i don't know what the fuck to do if i was in his situation i would of probably hung me self as well ! peace

ElGuero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ElGuero » February 27th, 2004, 12:56 pm

The fact that people hold vigils, prayers, etc for the cop and view Lil Kay Kay as a criminal says something about society.......

Lil Kay Kay lived the way he did as a product of his environment, he wore colors and had a gun coz thats how to survive on the streets....

The cop wore colors(his uniform), his badge was his rag, and he had a gun too.....hell, cops kill more "innocent" people a year than gangs!

So whats the difference????

Lil Kay Kay did it to survive, for his hood, was a product of the culture of urban poverty......

The cop's job was to defend the status quo and the system responsible for that poverty....

So who's the real criminal????

Anywayz.......My condolences to Lil Kay Kay's family and homies......my prayers are with them......

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 27th, 2004, 1:06 pm

Tatta wrote:So what you are saying YG is that because they harassed you they deserve to be shot? Your reasoning is rather ignorant.

His actions of suicide don't symbolize stuff about bein soft. Suicide is the suckas way out however, what dude is going through right now will never be understood by anyone not having stood in similar shoes. Taking a life is not an easy thing to live with and the reality set in for that nigga real quick. We can all speculate as to what was going through his mind but to stand in judgement or speculate is both ignorant and speculative rolled into one.
His reality is that he will have a real hard road against him first he in the County, where Sheriffs treat alledged cop killers worse than child-molestors. Secondly, in prison where for about the 1st 5 years of his stretch he will cope with further C.O. abuse and the hard task of finding himself and coming to terms with his reality.
We can all sit here and point our fingers, laugh at his demise, call him soft, call him stupid, and make countless other speculations but the reality of it is that there is now 1 more statistic against us. One more black man with no future, one more black man that will not be there for his family, one more black man to seal the already negative stereotype of a race. This is tragic in so many ways.
REAL SPIT!!!

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 27th, 2004, 1:13 pm

ElGuero wrote:The fact that people hold vigils, prayers, etc for the cop and view Lil Kay Kay as a criminal says something about society.......

Lil Kay Kay lived the way he did as a product of his environment, he wore colors and had a gun coz thats how to survive on the streets....

The cop wore colors(his uniform), his badge was his rag, and he had a gun too.....hell, cops kill more "innocent" people a year than gangs!

So whats the difference????

Lil Kay Kay did it to survive, for his hood, was a product of the culture of urban poverty......

The cop's job was to defend the status quo and the system responsible for that poverty....

So who's the real criminal????

Anywayz.......My condolences to Lil Kay Kay's family and homies......my prayers are with them......
HUH!
THAT REAL

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 27th, 2004, 3:57 pm

THE LAPD KILLS THERE OWN IS WHAT IM HEARING.THATS Y THEY DIDNT FIND THE GUN...IT WAS AN ACCIDENT....?????? ANYBODY ELSE HEAR THAT...

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 27th, 2004, 4:16 pm

where did u hear that mangler on the news? its bout to be another 1992 up in this muphukka.........

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » February 28th, 2004, 1:29 pm

it's rather sad to see yet 2 more life's gone down the drain. most gangsta's feel that police deserve what come's upon them. that's not alway's the case. that officer was just on a routine call his last to be frank.
how easily could this have been avoided.
but someone out there is at the point where they just cant take that
infamous life anymore. i mean how does obligation to this madness
take hold of someone and string'em like a puppet.
that cops partners just gonna go retaliate on some unsuspecting gangmember for being who he is at the wrong time. it's a cycle that goes off and on. aint no hood in they right mind got guts enough to go ride on the police, but easily will kill an enemy for a wrong look. ya'll can have it
my condolences to that mans friends and family
cant say no prayers for him because he already took gods judgement
into his own hands. GOD, will forgive you for murder of another person
but you cant ask for forgiveness for killin yourself

PEACE!!!