unity of crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
atria

unity of crips

Unread post by atria » February 24th, 2004, 2:52 pm

Im 823 scc banging out of westchester ny. I noticed that most bloods are cool with a large majority of l.k.. since the eight ball dropped thier has been alot of distance between locs and folks. locs in ny need to chill with all the set trippin crips wasnt formed for that. locs meed to stop set trippin if you realy understood what crip was formed for yall should understand...

C Deuce 823 scc to the bone

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: unity of crips

Unread post by Q » February 24th, 2004, 3:00 pm

atria wrote:Im 823 scc banging out of westchester ny. I noticed that most bloods are cool with a large majority of l.k.. since the eight ball dropped thier has been alot of distance between locs and folks. locs in ny need to chill with all the set trippin crips wasnt formed for that. locs meed to stop set trippin if you realy understood what crip was formed for yall should understand...

wut that scc stand for??

atria

Unread post by atria » February 24th, 2004, 3:02 pm

stone cold crip

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » February 24th, 2004, 3:20 pm

o u talkin g-stone

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » February 24th, 2004, 4:28 pm

atria wrote:Im 823 scc banging out of westchester ny. I noticed that most bloods are cool with a large majority of l.k.. since the eight ball dropped thier has been alot of distance between locs and folks. locs in ny need to chill with all the set trippin crips wasnt formed for that. locs meed to stop set trippin if you realy understood what crip was formed for yall should understand...

Word you G-stone? I'm From G-stone Homie. Who is the OG of the set? and who put you on? Hit me bac'k on the personal tip with the answer to those question.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 26th, 2004, 10:28 pm

ME PERSONALLY I with UNITY BUT IT WILL TAKE A WHILE, IF A NICCAS DISRESPECT ME AND HE IS NOT CLAIMIN MY SET THEN ITS ON AND CRACCING SO IT WILL TAKE ALONG TIME FOR A CRIP ON CRIP TRUCE IT SHOULD START with US ( ETG) AND THE 60'S AND THEN N-HOOD AND GANGSTA AND THEN HOOVER AND EAST COAST AND SO ON AND SO FORTH
ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 27th, 2004, 3:11 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:ME PERSONALLY I with UNITY BUT IT WILL TAKE A WHILE, IF A NICCAS DISRESPECT ME AND HE IS NOT CLAIMIN MY SET THEN ITS ON AND CRACCING SO IT WILL TAKE ALONG TIME FOR A CRIP ON CRIP TRUCE IT SHOULD START with US ( ETG) AND THE 60'S AND THEN N-HOOD AND GANGSTA AND THEN HOOVER AND EAST COAST AND SO ON AND SO FORTH
ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

I FEEL YOU HOMIE LET'S START WITH US

CRIP ON CRIP IS STUPID

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 4th, 2004, 1:49 pm

i am with the bizzz's cuzzz
RAYMOND OUT.....

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 4th, 2004, 10:22 pm

FA SHO NICCAS FROM THE WEST COAST AND THE EAST COAST NEED TO SIT DOWN AND HAVE A HUGE CUZZ MEETING ON THE REAL CAUSE ITS TOO MUCH DRAMA GOING ON IN THE WORLD, IN THE HOOD EVERYWHERE PERIOD, SO IF NICCAS FROM THE OTHER SIDE IS DOWN THEN IM DOWN

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

sayru

Unread post by sayru » March 5th, 2004, 7:08 am

well here in texas they started ucl(United Crip Legion) in the northside of h-town they got rolling 60's rolling 20's northside of htown is blue and south is mostly red and in prision they got the crip nation folks align themselfs with crips 8 ball stand strong the reason y the bloods so deep cuz they aint fighting each other if the crips pull together they can finsh the bloods with no contest

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 5th, 2004, 9:12 am

Just a question from a London boy...At the beginning, did CRIP stand for 'Community Revolution In Progress?' If so, wot the f-uck happened? Wots needed is a community revolution in progress...so cos crips now only a gang made up of whatever sets, wot happened to the important stuff of revolution, of making the ghetto a fit place to live for the peeps that live there? Hey Crips, if this is the history of the name, wadda bout going to revisit yer roots and turn around from being REACTIONARY to becoming, like your founders may have intended, REVOLUTIONARY. Crips have so many members, you could help transform the ghetto, get self esteem, pride, success and end grief, loss. pain. a diary of death and night and blood. You wanna be human? You tough? Try changin to revolutionary vibes, YOU GOT the POWER, the FUTURE IS UNWRITTEN.

FANTASY - ONE DAY>>PEACE AND OUT!

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 5th, 2004, 11:22 am

Noog wrote:Just a question from a London boy...At the beginning, did CRIP stand for 'Community Revolution In Progress?' If so, wot the f-uck happened? Wots needed is a community revolution in progress...so cos crips now only a gang made up of whatever sets, wot happened to the important stuff of revolution, of making the ghetto a fit place to live for the peeps that live there? Hey Crips, if this is the history of the name, wadda bout going to revisit yer roots and turn around from being REACTIONARY to becoming, like your founders may have intended, REVOLUTIONARY. Crips have so many members, you could help transform the ghetto, get self esteem, pride, success and end grief, loss. pain. a diary of death and night and blood. You wanna be human? You tough? Try changin to revolutionary vibes, YOU GOT the POWER, the FUTURE IS UNWRITTEN.

FANTASY - ONE DAY>>PEACE AND OUT!

no crip did not stand for that. it doesn't stand for anything

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » March 6th, 2004, 1:30 am

yea Noog or whatever it is. talking about your back to roots nonsense someone misinformed you. Take it back to the roots, fine sit down let me give you a quick lesson young'in in the begining CRIP was just CRIP the letters didn't stand for words. That was ppl changing things around as time passed. Lesson done see you tomorrow same time.

quicc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by quicc » March 6th, 2004, 2:53 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:ME PERSONALLY I with UNITY BUT IT WILL TAKE A WHILE, IF A NICCAS DISRESPECT ME AND HE IS NOT CLAIMIN MY SET THEN ITS ON AND CRACCING SO IT WILL TAKE ALONG TIME FOR A CRIP ON CRIP TRUCE IT SHOULD START with US ( ETG) AND THE 60'S AND THEN N-HOOD AND GANGSTA AND THEN HOOVER AND EAST COAST AND SO ON AND SO FORTH
ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

I FEEL YOU HOMIE LET'S START WITH US

CRIP ON CRIP IS STUPID
for sure cuhz. in order to make the difference, gotta start with us.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » March 6th, 2004, 4:50 pm

erryone should unite and mack down on dem white supremist fools..

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 8th, 2004, 10:54 am

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 20th, 2004, 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 8th, 2004, 1:05 pm

I FEEL LIKE YOU STREETGANG

WHAT IS A C-SIDE IF WE CANT COME TOGETHER.
BUT LIKE QUICC SAID IT START WITH US.

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 8th, 2004, 4:40 pm

I AM with THE BIZZZ....BUT CRIP DID MEAN SOMETHING YALL, DONT GET IT TWISTED 'Community Revolution In Progress' WAS A NAME TO COVER UP WHAT IT REALY WAS AND REALY WE WERE REVALOITON'S AND THATS THE REAL.... JUST LIKE BLOOD MEANS SOMETHING TO ..... I LIKE CRIP'S COMEING 3GETHER. BUT NOT TO SMASH BLOOD'S BUT TO SMAsh the world.....AND SHOW THEM WE ARE NOT JUST SOME DUMD ASS GANG MEMEBERS KILLING ARE OWN PEOPLE. BUT LOOKED AT AS A PERSON IN THE HOOD THAT IF YOU A REAL ASS NIGGA HE WILL HELP YOUR MOM WITH HER RENT MONEY, AND THEY WILL POINT AT YOU LIKE "HE'S A CRIP AND HE REALY OWN'S 5 HOUSE AND TWO STORE'S IN THE HOOD AND GOT BLACK FOLK'S WORKEN" THATS THE KINDA OF BIG HOMIE I AM TRYING TO BE....SHIT I ONLY KNOW TWO BIG HOMIES DOING IT LIKE THAT....... READ THIS OVER AND YALL WILL REALY FEEL ME LOC'S AND DOG'S

RAYMOND OUT!!!

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 9th, 2004, 8:39 am

FA SHO I HELP MY MOMS AND LOOK JOBS FOR MY HOMIES CUZ I GOT A JOB AND HELP HOMIES GET THERI EDUCATION CUZ IM IN COLLEGE AND I TRY MY BEST TO GET HOMIES TO COME BUT ITS SLOW PROGRESS.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

civil_thor
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by civil_thor » March 10th, 2004, 2:56 am

Every now and then I read a reply on this site about unity or whatever.. Inevitably somebody runs their mouth about crips or bloods uniting to take out the "white supremacist fools".. It makes me laugh. The "white supremacist fools" are a phantom enemy. They hardly exist.

You gotta understand... Racist skinheads are few and far between. There are groups of them here and there, but they aren't deep at all. Other groups like the KKK or Aryan Nations make the news a lot because people know they're full of stuff. But their numbers are nothing. They have very little influence. There are FAR more active Black and Hispanic gangs than there are white supremacist groups. FAR MORE. Gangs in LA uniting against nazis would be like gangs in LA uniting against Asian rap stars. The threat just isn't there. It's mentioned because it feels better than talking about black on black or brown on brown violence.

If white supremacists were prevalent enough to be a target, they would be. The only place that stuff exists with any power is in the joint. On the streets it's just people clowning their own, and will be until/unless they figure out their own problems. Nazis are stupid as hell, but they have nothing to do with c's and b's killing each other. That's on you.

Unread post by Guest » March 10th, 2004, 4:19 am

they r talking about the Government not nazi gangs, and the governement has a lot to do with the black on black violence........

and there r a lot more racist hate groups outside of california and they r DEEP in numbers so u r wrong there...

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 16th, 2004, 9:12 am

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 20th, 2004, 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

X-TribalSoldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by X-TribalSoldier » March 16th, 2004, 9:29 am

U brutha's are killing me with this crip unity that's all great but you continue your hatred for other Africans who happen to wear red. This ignorance espeicially in the prison system. La eme is united no matter where they were from on the streets. The Ayrian Vanguard is UNITED! The Africans need to be UNITED! not just crips or not just bloods but all AFRICANS SHOULD BE UNITED! This Tribalism will never end with one gang surrendering and the other taking over there territory and woman and children spared. This isn't that type of war, and it will drag on and on until you wake up and realize your true potential.

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 16th, 2004, 4:13 pm

we all talk about making a diference and uniting and wanting to unite but how do we really go out and do it? How do we go about doing it witout getting killed and wut not? If we can find a way, it will 4 sho be a slow process but in time will work if we do it the rite way. Thats wut we shud be talkin about- instead of" yes we shud all unite" it shud be"how do we come together and unite and really make it happen?". SO anybody with any real suggestions on how 2 do this, please feel free to post ur opinion!!

X-TribalSoldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by X-TribalSoldier » March 17th, 2004, 11:10 am

U are absolutely right my sibling! We can start right here on this board by eradicating the internet banging that I cee taking place in these forums. We can choose not to be in a gang to feel unity! We can be individuals first with a sincere desire for change and growth spiritually, economically and mentallly. Remember change starts with self. Don't look for a problem look for a solution. So ask not how it can be done, that question alone speaks doubt and unsureness, U JUST DO IT! Start with yourself. What things can you change to personally develop into the person who would be able to uplift him/herself and family? What can you do to help change 1 more persons life? What can you do to help that 1 person do to help change some1 elses life? Complement your brother or sister. Give them words of kindness, for you know not what type of day they may have had and your kind words can alter thier entire day! Trust me on this I 've been this way for going on 2 years now! We has people not just AFricans are so afraid to step out of our comfort zone and share a lil bit of ourselves, give a lil of you and you could make a difference. If you help, help will help you and that ain't my law, that's Yavah's law. Read 10 pages of a book(knowledge) everyday. The Bible,Think and Grow Rich! How to Win Friends and Influence People etc. These books where great tools to my successfull change. That is how the systems starts, the system of CHANGE! If you can practice these things day after day you can and will make a change and UNITE!

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 17th, 2004, 1:12 pm

dats deep tribal n i agree with all of it. Honestly, Im not tryna get out of crips or anything, I juss want all the sets comin togetha to create a C-SIDE , no mo beefs with otha crip sets, no more crip on crip killin, crip on slob killin is all there shud be. ONce all the slobs are gone we can lve a alot betta life yall hear.

X-TribalSoldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by X-TribalSoldier » March 18th, 2004, 9:37 am

They will never be gone my brutha just as crips will never be gone. That what makes it pointless. For example in Iraq that's a different kind of war than on our streets. L.A. is guerilla warfare. In our case no one goes away, no one conquors the others land, we just keep dying. I feel you 100% on the crip on crip unity I too wanted that same thing but I learned that I had to love myself enough to love others.

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 19th, 2004, 3:54 pm

I feel u on all wut u said tribal. Stay up bro

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » March 19th, 2004, 8:54 pm

FORGET CRIP UNITY, OR BLOOD UNITY. BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO UNITE PERIOD!!!!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 19th, 2004, 9:14 pm

U are absolutely right my sibling! We can start right here on this board by eradicating the internet banging that I cee taking place in these forums. We can choose not to be in a gang to feel unity! We can be individuals first with a sincere desire for change and growth spiritually, economically and mentallly. Remember change starts with self. Don't look for a problem look for a solution. So ask not how it can be done, that question alone speaks doubt and unsureness, U JUST DO IT! Start with yourself. What things can you change to personally develop into the person who would be able to uplift him/herself and family? What can you do to help change 1 more persons life? What can you do to help that 1 person do to help change some1 elses life? Complement your brother or sister. Give them words of kindness, for you know not what type of day they may have had and your kind words can alter thier entire day! Trust me on this I 've been this way for going on 2 years now! We has people not just AFricans are so afraid to step out of our comfort zone and share a lil bit of ourselves, give a lil of you and you could make a difference. If you help, help will help you and that ain't my law, that's Yavah's law. Read 10 pages of a book(knowledge) everyday. The Bible,Think and Grow Rich! How to Win Friends and Influence People etc. These books where great tools to my successfull change. That is how the systems starts, the system of CHANGE! If you can practice these things day after day you can and will make a change and UNITE!
Now THAT's real talk right there.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 22nd, 2004, 11:28 am

blakman wrote:FORGET CRIP UNITY, OR BLOOD UNITY. BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO UNITE PERIOD!!!!
YEA,
WELL I FEEL WE HAVE TO UNIFY OURSELVES FIRST
BEFORE WE UNIFY EVERYTHANG ELSE.

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 22nd, 2004, 11:45 am

ALL YALL GOTTA DO IS WATCH A MOVIE LIKE "DEAD HOMIES" OR ANY OTHER GANG MOVIE THAT IS A DOCUMENTARY OR EVEN JUST A REGULAR MOVIE, AND THE REAL GANG MEMEBERS ON the MOVIE WILL KEEP SAYING "DONT BE IN A GANG!!, ITS WORTHLESS,ITS USELESS, IT GETS U NO WHERE IN LIFE" AND THEY WILL KEEP SAYING " IF YOUR IN A GANG, NO MATTER WHICH GANG, BLOODS,CRIPS, LATIN KINGS, VICE LORDS, GANGSTER DISCIPLE, DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO GET OUT AND MAKE MONEY IN A RESPECTFUL WAY, GO TO SCHOOL AND GET UR EDUCATION." AND I GARAUNTEE YOU EVERY SINGLE REAL GANG MEMBER WILL TELL YOU " IF I HAD A CHANCE TO GO back AND NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY WAY IN GANGS, I DEFINETELY WOULD GO back!!" I ENCOURAGE EVERY ONE OF YOU, GANG MEMBER OR NOT, TO GO OUT AND RENT OR BUY the MOVIE "DEAD HOMIES" WHICH IS MORE IN DOCUMENTARY FORM, THAT HAS REAL GANG MEMBERS FROM the BIGGEST GANGS IN the WORLD, (THE CRIPS AND BLOODS), AND LISTEN VERY CLOSELY TO WUT THEY KEEP SAYING.