Does Any Ridah Know Why They Are Beefin' With Another Hood?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Does Any Ridah Know Why They Are Beefin' With Another Hood?

Unread post by Common Sense » March 14th, 2004, 7:53 pm

All I here is why one hood is at it with another hood. Does any ridah know there hoods history?

Are you ridin' just to be ridin' ?

Anonymous20

Re: Does Any Ridah Know Why They Are Beefin' With Another Ho

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 14th, 2004, 9:27 pm

u Got 2 remembker that for some niCCa's it's their destony 2 bkeCome a BkanGer, it's What they was bkrouGht up in so it's like GanG life or no life

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » March 14th, 2004, 11:27 pm

773rule wrote:u Got 2 remembker that for some niCCa's it's their destony 2 bkeCome a BkanGer, it's What they was bkrouGht up in so it's like GanG life or no life

Man, that's a really ignorant thing to say. Don't act like you have no choice in the matter. Everybody involved in "crime" chose to do the things they've done in their past. That's a cop out man, for real. Be a man, & accept the life you choose, or choose a different way to live.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » March 15th, 2004, 1:57 pm

mann gangbangin aint nuthin but a game of retaliation that was started back years ago and never finished.cuz if it was finished then there would be no bloods or crips or at least gang violence like what we go through now.a ridah alwayz has a reason to ride.no matter if its retaliation or just to become the banger that everybody fears in my opinion

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 15th, 2004, 2:10 pm

I think the question was more directed to what was the original reason for the beef. Obviously there's current beef over recent retaliation, but what started the beef. Like if y'all been fuedin for 15 years, what happened 15 years ago? My hood is beefin over a female. We used to be cool with our enemy, but a female that used to be one of their girlfriends startted f'ing with my OG. A head up was called for and my OG whooped that ass. After the ass beatin dude was like f your hood and it was one. A couple other hoods tried to take their side at a brawl a few weeks later at a club and they got added to the list. This was about 10 or 11 years ago.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » March 15th, 2004, 2:17 pm

No matter the cause or reason, no matter the verbalized justifications, and no matter the hard facts surrounding it...it's a cycle. Perhaps it will never cease. Any force, movement, or coalition becomes just that much closer to being stopped with each person saying "I'm done". It may take years, hundreds, or thousands even...but eventually the ends justify the means.
It applies to much more than simply gangs. It extends beyond race issues or oppression my brotha. Same way that people fight FOR a cause, they can fight against one.
What I feel very fortunate to be in understanding of is that I am a link in every chain across the world and intolerance in every aspect. I promote the elevation of the Black man...I have dedicated my path of life to it. In doing so I have to ask myself how that correlates to the World at large. I am not blind...intolerance is nothing more than hate...terrorism is nothing more than hate. If I can stop one link, which is myself, from hating in any form...well then I have just weakened the force by one.
I took a moment to write on a piece of paper the reasons that I hated certain realms of people, religions, races, and individuals. On the same pieces of paper attempted to write all the reasons I had to NOT hate all the above....I ran out of room. Reality of it all was the reasons NOT to hate outnumbered the reasons TO hate. Self-realization...the truth.
Fact is, and it took someone I respect yet never liked to open my eyes to it, if I look for a reason to hate someone then I can do so with serious effort...I can always create a fabricated reason if need be. Point being...hate...in any form...is a choice and a cycle; never justifiable...just hate. That's all it is.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 15th, 2004, 3:20 pm

All the set trippin' I read on this board. No one else can tell me why there hood is at war.

Do some of you go to war with no cause in mind? Just follow cluelessly in to battle?

At least step up to the plate and tell us "What are you boxin' over" ?

bkstomp3 wrote:
mann gangbangin aint nuthin but a game of retaliation that was started back years ago and never finished.because if it was finished then there would be no bloods or crips or at least gang violence like what we go through now.a ridah alwayz has a reason to ride.no matter if its retaliation or just to become the banger that everybody fears in my opinion

But what was the retaliation about? and whoose retaliation was it? the one banger or the group?
Why would the ridah want to be feared? Is he afraid like everybody else??

Panik Wrote:
My hood is beefin over a female. We used to be cool with our enemy, but a female that used to be one of their girlfriends startted f'ing with my OG. A head up was called for and my OG whooped that ass. After the ass beatin dude was like f your hood and it was one.

Now you could actually tell me why your hood is at war. That's good. At least you are informed. Unfortunately people's lives are being devasted because one man lost in a fight over a woman. This is probably the case with a lot of hoods, and some fella's don't even know it.

Tatta wrote:
I promote the elevation of the Black man...I have dedicated my path of life to it.

A great cause....and we need it like yesterday, because alot of young men are dedicated to the degradation of the black man. They would never admit that, if I asked that question point blank, but there lifestyle and actions speak loud and clear.

So no one else knows why there are boxing/fighting/killing/clickin' with another gang?

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 15th, 2004, 5:01 pm

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 20th, 2004, 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 15th, 2004, 5:58 pm

if a hoodsta dont kno his history of his set he needa eitha learn it real quicc or get out n stop bangin, cuz in my opinion if u dont kno where it all started n how n wen and why, ur fake n u shudnt be involved. Alot of young kids now juss are in gangs because dey think its protection wen half the time its the opposite, ull most likely be killed by the time ur 24 if u bang n out ind a hood all the time. Its sad, but its a fact. I forget the exact numba but i think 1 out of every 4 guyz that bang will be killed by the time dey 24.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 16th, 2004, 8:40 pm

Fre$h wrote:
773rule wrote:u Got 2 remembker that for some niCCa's it's their destony 2 bkeCome a BkanGer, it's What they was bkrouGht up in so it's like GanG life or no life

Man, that's a really ignorant thing to say. Don't act like you have no choice in the matter. Everybody involved in "crime" chose to do the things they've done in their past. That's a cop out man, for real. Be a man, & accept the life you choose, or choose a different way to live.
but for sum niCCa's all they knoW iz bkanGin
and u aCkin like it's easy to finish sChool and Get a Good job and move aWay from the bkanGin life

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 17th, 2004, 2:37 am

Well it seems as if alot of people (exception of a few) don't actually know what or why they are bangin' or beefin' with other hoods. Don't really know what the original beef was in the first place.

Didn't really decide if the beef was worth continuing. Sometimes you gotta let two fools slug it out themselves, and keep the hood out of it.

At least Stanely Williams and Raymond Washington knew why they were clickin' and beefing with other hoods.

How does a whole hood get dragged in to a war over a personal issue from one man, especially over a woman?

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 17th, 2004, 1:06 pm

773 rule is rite but u shud still kno the history of yo set.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 17th, 2004, 1:33 pm

xplicit753 wrote:773 rule is rite but u shud still kno the history of yo set.
yeah, i feel ya

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » March 18th, 2004, 3:01 am

TO ME IT SEEMS LIKE A GAME OF DEATH. NO MATTER WHAT STARTS THE FRICTION MOST OF THE TIME IT ENDS IN DEATH OR CLOSE TO IT. TATTA SAID IT BEST IT'S A CYCLE. IM WILLING TO SAY FOR EVERY EVIL THAT IS ELIMENATED ONE POP'S RIGHT UP. NOT IN UNISON BUT IT HAPPENS. UNTIL IT ALL ENDS IT WILL CONTINUE TO HAPPEN, IT GETS GREATER LATER CAN ALSO BE INTERPRETED AS, AS TIME GOES ON IT'S GETTING WORSER, BY THE DAY. IT WILL NEVER BE AT A STANDSTILL IT HAS TO CONTINUALLY MOVE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

PEACE!!!

Straw Weight

Unread post by Karma » June 14th, 2004, 9:03 am

im justy going thru the site and came upon this post..its gotta be old as hell but damn....beefin over a BYTCH???

thats some dumb shyt...i mean shyt..as a man i could understand if your woman step out on you and fucc another nigga....your pride gonna be hurt...and i can understand if said nigga is from another set...but dont get ya WHOLE HOOD involved...

shit go to the heads have a sit down....bring the two niggas together and have them box it out in front of everybody....when its squashed....no beef no more..and that could be the end of it.....contract that shyt so young homies dont do dumb shit and if they do they violated....simple...

thats how you maintain peace with other niggas....

NOW....
lets say the beef is over cash...turf....or like if a nigga get robbed or mobbed for his living....thats some other shit...then you go to war....some hoods be on some imperialistic shyt wanting to just take over EVERYTHING...then you gotta defend you hood so other niggas dont come in a fucc shyt up for you community....

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » June 14th, 2004, 4:54 pm

Karma wrote:im justy going thru the site and came upon this post..its gotta be old as hell but damn....beefin over a BYTCH???

thats some dumb shyt...i mean shyt..as a man i could understand if your woman step out on you and fucc another nigga....your pride gonna be hurt...and i can understand if said nigga is from another set...but dont get ya WHOLE HOOD involved...

stuff go to the heads have a sit down....bring the two niggas together and have them box it out in front of everybody....when its squashed....no beef no more..and that could be the end of it.....contract that shyt so young homies dont do dumb stuff and if they do they violated....simple...

thats how you maintain peace with other niggas....

NOW....
lets say the beef is over cash...turf....or like if a nigga get robbed or mobbed for his living....thats some other stuff...then you go to war....some hoods be on some imperialistic shyt wanting to just take over EVERYTHING...then you gotta defend you hood so other niggas dont come in a fucc shyt up for you community....
but the truth is Karma....these fools don't have anything to defend. Fighting and dying over city property is a fools game. The city can come and extract a fool if they want to. I'm sure you know or heard of someone who used to walk around the neighborhood ..who is no longer walking around the neighborhood compliments of the city.

Secondly...if you send a undisciplined emotional fool to war..he is on his way out permanently. Death or life in prison.

Going to war takes a non emotional disciplined human being who knows how to choose his battles, and I'll tell you this....the average knucklehead isn't capable.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » June 14th, 2004, 8:32 pm

explicit or whatever your name is..................SHUT UP!
WHAT DO YOU CLAIM, YOU WRITE LIKE YOU BANG,
AND TO GET THEM STUPID NEWSPAPER FACTS STRAIGHT, NIGGAS DONT
DROP LIKE THAT, 1 OUT OF 10 NIGGAS FROM THE HOOD BANG AND 1 OUT OF 10 NIGGAS FROM THE HOOD IS OG'S

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » December 19th, 2004, 11:30 am

Well it's the end of the year, and a good time to reflect over the past 11 months. Some of you been at war with other set's and some of you are thinking about it. Just always keep in mind. Do you know why your even beffin' at all. If you don't know, maybe you shouldn't be. January can be a time to start fresh with a new game plan. It's never to late to be successful in life.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 19th, 2004, 4:42 pm

773rule wrote: but for sum niCCa's all they knoW iz bkanGin
and u aCkin like it's easy to finish sChool and Get a Good job and move aWay from the bkanGin life
Thats a very uneducated thing to say. It is easy to get out and get a life. Theres alternatives to anything, even with no education. BUT, education is the basis for success.. so you NEED to get it. People who say that it aint easy.. are quitters.. school is the easiest part of your life. Once u get into that real world.. u dont have a teacher holding your hand... or milkin financial aid for everything.

I also have to say the quote "you can take the boy out the hood, but u cant take the hood out the boy" is the truest thing ever. BUT you can always help it out. IF YOU SITON YOUR BUTT ALL DAY EXPECTING FOR A HANDOUT, YOU WONT GET NOTHING.

People like you make me sick, I hate when people use gangbangin as an excuse to living a normal productive life. And trust me.. I havent said too much but if you want to debate over this I got alot of ammo for you.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 19th, 2004, 4:47 pm

to tell you the truth... i wish i woulda never started banging. But at the time it felt right, which it shouldnt. And the second my girl has my baby, im out this b*itch. I'm moving as far as i can from the hood. The hood didnt do nothin but put sins on my life. And i regret it. Gangbanging is NOTHING, u cant put it on your resume. You cant get credit for it in highschool. You cant intern for the block. All u can do is make chump change and get some dirty pussy. Is that what you want your life to turn out? Standing on the block all night risking a felony on your life for a little bag of weed? or a strap? is it worth it? do your shit the right way and you can live a wealthy life. If you need a strap so bad, take the classes, get a license, and your good. POLICE CANT DO SHIT IF YOUR LEGAL WITH EVERYTHING. And trust me.. when u get through all this BS.. you WILL feel a sigh of relief. I GUARANTEE IT.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » December 19th, 2004, 5:38 pm

I feel this new moderator.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 19th, 2004, 5:41 pm

thanks, i feel special :lol:

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » December 21st, 2004, 8:48 am

Kemosave wrote:I feel this new moderator.
Me too. He's on it.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 23rd, 2004, 11:22 pm

kidlocc700 wrote:to tell you the truth... i wish i woulda never started banging. But at the time it felt right, which it shouldnt. And the second my girl has my baby, im out this b*itch. I'm moving as far as i can from the hood. The hood didnt do nothin but put sins on my life. And i regret it. Gangbanging is NOTHING, u cant put it on your resume. You cant get credit for it in highschool. You cant intern for the block. All u can do is make chump change and get some dirty pussy. Is that what you want your life to turn out? Standing on the block all night risking a felony on your life for a little bag of weed? or a strap? is it worth it? do your shit the right way and you can live a wealthy life. If you need a strap so bad, take the classes, get a license, and your good. POLICE CANT DO SHIT IF YOUR LEGAL WITH EVERYTHING. And trust me.. when u get through all this BS.. you WILL feel a sigh of relief. I GUARANTEE IT.
We need more folk like u on here Kidlocc700. U keep it real, and u don't try 2 tip-toe around the truth and that's the most important thing. Instead of trying 2 lure the 1's who think it's cool 2 gangbang in, you're pushing them away and telling them not 2 go that route.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » December 29th, 2004, 7:51 pm

whats even better, is im only 18 and ive been through more than alot of OG's. (im not sayin i put in more work than OGS) but ive been in alot of situations OG's havent.

The big thing to me on this board is when everyone has excuses to makin legit money, from bangin and slangin.

It is possible. It is impossible to do it if u keep sayin it is.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Orgin of Beef

Unread post by Stone » December 4th, 2005, 2:49 pm

Certain neighborhoods and clicks have always fought going back to my dad's young days and before his. Here in LA during the early 70's the fist fights turned into shoot outs. When I came up in the 80's drive bys and walk up killing were an everyday thing.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » December 5th, 2005, 10:26 am

KIDLOCC I FEEL U CUZZ BUT WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT HOW HOMEBOYS WHO IS STUCC IN THE SYSTEM, CHECC IT OUT, NO DIPLOMA, NO JOB EXPERIENCE BUT MAD FELONIES OUT THE ASS, NAH MEAN I TRY OT HELP SOME OF EM BUT THE REST IS JUST CAUGHT IN THEIR OWN IGNORANCE, IM IN COLLEGE NOW BUSTING MY ASS SO HOPEFULLY I CAN MOVE OUT THE HOOD AND RAISE MY FAMILY NOT IN THE " CIRCUMSTANCES" I WAS RAISED IN, I HAD A GOOD MOM SHE WORKED AND TAUGHT ME RIGHT FROM WRONG, BUT WHEN UR STEP-FATHER( MY SUPPOSEDLY MALE FIGURE) IS HUSTLING AND PUTTING WORK, YOUR FRIENDS IS BANGING, YOU HAVE NO SKILLS, YOU'RE AN AVERAGE STUDENT, YOU PLAY FOOTBALL, BUT HONESTLY REALIZE THAT YOUR NOT GOING TO MAKE IT PRO WHAT IS THERE TO DO. WE ALL CHOOSE TO BANG, THATS A FACT BUT WE ALL HAVE TO CHOOSE NOW WE ARE A LIL OLDER( IM 21 GOT DOWN WHEN I WAS 14) CHOOSE TO LIVE OR DIE TO PROSPER OR TO FAIL. IM GOING TO PROSPER AND MAKE SOMETHING OF MYSELF.PEACE

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » December 6th, 2005, 8:14 pm

BG MLOCO wrote: IM GOING TO PROSPER AND MAKE SOMETHING OF MYSELF.PEACE
That's cool man. That's the first step. Many people are getting what they want in life, and you might as well too. It's yours for the taking...with a little work and initiative.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » December 9th, 2005, 10:09 am

THANX JUST TRYING MY BEST.PEACE

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 9th, 2005, 12:27 pm

KIDLOCO - I'm feelin what your saying. Takes balls homie, but I gotta spit this: whatever reason niggaz in the hood be killin other niggaz is unimportant. At this point in time, it's obvious a lot of us dedicated our lives to something for fucked up, selfish reasons. We didnt think shit out. We was kids wantin to be part of the team. It's not easy being a youth and not belonging to something, especially when the gangster lifestyle goes hand in hand with breathing in South Central for most families. How many of yall grew up here and DONT have a relative in a gang if you aint in one yourself? We try to identify with not only our peers, but the niggaz we look up to, whom we hope to become peers with.

But at this point... shit, bailing on the hood scares the fuck out of this nigga. Throwing in my flag so to speak is like flipping off every nigga who put in work, ever. To the niggaz that just wall banged to dudes servin time for slangin dope and killing our "enemies". It's obvious that we are our own worst enemies, and we're killing ourselves, but it's human to feel torn. This feels like home kause it is. To work so hard for something, wrong or right, and then give in aint easy, no matter what it for. And I'll say this, niggaz do shit for immediate satisfaction. Giving up banging doesnt have any of that... it takes years for you to realize you made the right move. It's hard to konvince dudes in the hood to do anything but what they think they born to do without an immediate reward. A lot of us too ignorant to realize the reward is our lives back.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 10th, 2005, 10:25 am

i think i know where this was getting at. they trying to say do the niggas that ride for a hood even know what they doing it for?
some niggas get into a their gang and that gang maybe already has had beef with some other gang for a while maybe even years and has nothing to do with this new guy. the new guy has to join in and rep his self. if he wants em to have his back he's gotta have the gangs back.
it would be better if gangs would scale down their beefs and maybe even not have beefs...break out with some truces n shit like that.
but the fact is that a hood NEEDS to have beef, thats where all the youngsters earn their stripes. thats why u hear about the younger niggas having beef so much and messing it up with other gangs that they were cool with. so alot of times it doesnt even matter why or what the beef is about

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 10th, 2005, 10:30 am

back to the subject........

L gang (l stand for lanes) got beef with MS13 stemming of some mexican kid getting tossed off a bridge by some blood niggas for his jacket (note: this is all some highschool shit)

HGB got beef with G shine out in the grounds (polo grounds) because some g shine niggas got paid to beat up a HGB nigga by some store owner who was getting extorted.....

183 got beef with LK in the south BX (hunts point) bekuz this nigga named splash shot up a nig LK function because they woke him up in the middle of the nite....

thats off the top right now