Santana Blocc Compton Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 6th, 2006, 2:30 am

bgcasper wrote:pvcc are sbcck

YOU SHOULD KNOW REMEMBER YOU KEEP TIES TO THEM BOMPTON STREETS. ITS PROBABLY JUST ON THE YOUNG HOMIE THING BUT I SEEN FEW TAGS WITH PVCC CROSSIN THE SBCC OUT WITH A K.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 6th, 2006, 5:31 am

Y.G. wrote:
bgcasper wrote:pvcc are sbcck

YOU SHOULD KNOW REMEMBER YOU KEEP TIES TO THEM compton STREETS. ITS PROBABLY JUST ON THE YOUNG HOMIE THING BUT I SEEN FEW TAGS WITH PVCC CROSSIN THE SBCC OUT WITH A K.
yg pvcc was sbcck back then too when a ad brotha was killed remember ??

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 6th, 2006, 5:28 pm

PVCC and tanas had a beef that was on a high school level back in 91 or 92

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 6th, 2006, 9:02 pm

well all i know is that they currently have one ....

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 8th, 2006, 3:25 pm

T.K. the Village/Tana beef wasnt in 91 or 92, it was 95. PVCC had beef with NBCC in 90-91

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » January 3rd, 2007, 2:16 pm

naw cuhz it really started craCCin' off a a lil hawian lou awl or however the Fu** u spell it the Tanaz popped V-Boy but low key the Tanaz been coming at them niggaz hard

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 5th, 2007, 5:10 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:nutty's generally dont like the tana's because supposedly tana's be frontin hard like they be having all cpt on lock. i knew a gang of nutty's. but overall theres no reason for beef. i used to straight up ask niggas what they thought of santana.
i never asked no tana what they thought of nutty tho, u might get the same type of reply u never know
yea when my big homie would take me rollin when he got his ride, we'd be rollin and he'd be like "all this here, its all tanas hood"

i swear, we rollin, 10 mintutes later, that noiigga like, "we still in tana hood".

im like, nigga, we all the way by Martin luther king jr. hospital.

That was my nigga. He pushed Tana like they was the hardest gang ever.

I remember when tana started beefing with other Tanas on other streets.

He was claimin Spring. And he was like Fk them niggaz over there.

And he would always say Nutty/Atlantic/Mona/SS all got kick out of CCr. And they awere the original CCR.

He hated the Largos. And Dj Quik.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 5th, 2007, 5:15 am

youngwun wrote:Man, that be Crips for yah right thur!
Yea.

When I gave my report in class once. i said, it will be a day, when every Crip go beef with every1.

Crips cant keep alliances. unless them niggaz stay far apart.

Some niggaz dont respect the alliances. Especially the youngins. The older cats created that crap, and most will die with them.

I think Crips just been raised to think they hard, and cant no body Fk with them.

i thought that as a kid. That ECC was the biggest and the baddest. they brainwash yo ass.

I always say, aint no gang the baddest. Cuzz there a nigga from every hood, that can get in yo ass.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 5th, 2007, 5:56 am

terren2000 wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:nutty's generally dont like the tana's because supposedly tana's be frontin hard like they be having all cpt on lock. i knew a gang of nutty's. but overall theres no reason for beef. i used to straight up ask niggas what they thought of santana.
i never asked no tana what they thought of nutty tho, u might get the same type of reply u never know
yea when my big homie would take me rollin when he got his ride, we'd be rollin and he'd be like "all this here, its all tanas hood"

i swear, we rollin, 10 mintutes later, that noiigga like, "we still in tana hood".

And he would always say Nutty/Atlantic/Mona/SS all got kick out of CCr. And they awere the original CCR.

THEY PLAY THAT ROLE BUT SHIT I HEARD FTP, LPP, AND NELLAS TALK THAT SHIT LIKE THEY WERE THE BADDEST HOOD IN THE WORLD TOO.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 6th, 2007, 2:33 am

Y.G. wrote:
terren2000 wrote:

THEY PLAY THAT ROLE BUT SHIT I HEARD FTP, LPP, AND NELLAS TALK THAT SHIT LIKE THEY WERE THE BADDEST HOOD IN THE WORLD TOO.
ye amy cuzz from APB use to say the Bhunters was the same. And they just act like than ran the world.

He said the pirus and APb would get into it with them all the time.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 10th, 2007, 3:01 am

terren2000 wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
terren2000 wrote:

ye amy cuzz from APB use to say the Bhunters was the same. And they just act like than ran the world.

He said the pirus and APb would get into it with them all the time.

YEAH THATS TRUE.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » February 17th, 2007, 6:48 pm

i remember young little nutty niggas telling me when the nutty south atlantic fools got kicked out the CCR car. i was in a elementary school in the 80's

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 19th, 2007, 12:04 am

fuck the BS, check this real shit to all who haven't seen it. Bastards of the Party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddrs9USPhGg

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 19th, 2007, 2:34 am

perongregory wrote:fu-- the BS, check this real shit to all who haven't seen it. Bastards of the Party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddrs9USPhGg
GOOD LOOKIN BUT YOU POSTED IT UP IN THE WRONG SPOT HOMIE.

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Re:

Unread post by yourmomslover » February 20th, 2018, 10:52 pm

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:CHECC THIS OUT, MY HOMIES ALWAYS BEEN AND REMAIN ONE OF COMPTONS MOST FEARED BEING THAT EVERY ENEMY TURF CAN ADMIT THAT THE TANAS COME DOWN LIKE RAIN ON NIGGAZ TIL THIS VERY DAY. THE HOOD IS NOT FADED AWAY, NIGGAZ JUST MOVE ON DIFFERENT blocks WHEN OTHERS IS HOT, WE HAVENT LOST ANY HOMIES IN YEARS NOW UNLIKE THE SOUTHSIDES/ELMS/LPP/TTP/FTP/LHP/ADC/MOB/CAP/CVTF/BLP13/LVP13/LARGO36/ WHO BEEN FALLING VICTIM ALOT LATELY TO THE MUSCLE ON THE STREETS. AND THERES NO QUESTION ABOUT L.A./LONG BEACH/WATTS HOODS HAVING LOVE FOR THE TANA, THE HOMIES INCLUDING MYSELF ARE ALWAYS IN MANY SETS ACROSS L.A./WATTS/LB AND RARELY DO ANYONE TRIP, ITS NORMALLY ALL LOVE. IN COMPTON WE GOT MANY HATERS SSCC BEING ONE OF THEM ESPECIALLY SINCE ONE OF OUR TINY GANGASTAZ PUFFED ONE OF YOUR MOST VICIOUS NIGGAS (EVIL CURT-WAS LOCCED UP WITH HIM, GOOD NIGGA) AND TRUE YOUR SSCC HIMIES CAME BACK AND GOT TORE UP TRYING TO BLAST AND MISSING EVERYBODY THEY AIMED. BUT YO HOMIES (MAYBE NOT YOU) "KNOW" WE ALWAYS BRINGIN IT TOO YAWL NIGGAZ, AND THESE SLOBS AINT NEVER DOIN SHIT BUIT ALWAYS GETTING SMASHED AS WELL, WE BEEFING WITH ALL THOSE HOODS I JUST POSTED AND YET REMAIN STRONG. WE THE ONLY CRIP SET ON ALL OF ROSECRANS AVE AND ARE SURROUND BY ONLY SLOBS. MY HOOD SEPERATES THE EAST SIDE FROM THE WEST SIDE OF COMPTON, THOUGH WE ON THE EAST AND WE DO GOT RESPECT FOR PBCC/FHCC/PHCC/AGCC/NBCC/STCC/ABCC/FDCC/NHCC/OSCC/DHCC/LBCC ETC, WE HAD A FEW RUMBLES WITH A FEW OF THESE HOODS "IN SCHOOL" (COMPTON HIGH #87-#90) BUT IT NEVER ESCALATED BEYOND SCHOOL GROUNDS. WE DONT GET ALONG WITH VIRTUALLY NOBODY ON THE EAST SIDE (EXEPT NHCC) THOUGH WE ON THE EAST SIDE. THE OG'S ARE STILL AROUND TIL THIS DAY IN THE HOOD EVEN AT AGE 50+ STILL KEEPIN IT GANGSTA, ELM ST IS LIKE CEDAR BLOCC, THEY BARELY 15 STRONG, THE MOB NIGGAZ TOO BUSY TRYIN TO GET ALONG WITH US AND GET THAT $$$$$ BUT WE STILL SMASHIN ON EM, LPP JUST GOT SMASHED RECENTLY LIKE ALWAYS, TTP AND FTP DONT HAVE A HOOD ANYMORE CUZ OF THE CVTF KILLING THEM LEFT AND RIGHT (THE FLATS NEVER WENT FULL SCALE WITH US, THEY KNEW BETTER). I MEAN, WHEN OTHER NIGGAS BRING UP THE HOOD IN CONVERSATIONS ITS NEVER NOTHING SWEET BESIDES HOW WE GET $$$$$$$ AND STILL MOVING WEIGHT LIKE WE BEEN DOING SINCE 1983 (THE FIRST HOOD TO DISTRIBUTE CRACK TO THE CITY OF COMPTON AND OTHERS LOCAL AND NATIONALLY). I OT MANY HOMIES WHO ARE MOVED OUT THE HOOD INTO OTHER STATES HUSTLIN SO THERES NOT TOO MANY OF THE USUAL FACES AROUND LIKE B4, JUST THESE NEW TINY G'S ON HOOD PATROL. I SAY ALL THIS TO SAY ITS BUSINESS AS USUAL IN THE HOOD AND NOT THAT BS NIGGAZ IS POSTING ON HERE. 2C'S IM OUT
Never even tried going all out tho haha we didnt give a fuck about our other enemys so what makes you think we would about yall? You would get it the same way if it got to that point on TFLATS

LosAngeles94
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Santana Blocc Compton Crip

Unread post by LosAngeles94 » March 1st, 2018, 3:27 am

Why do SBCC throw they hood up like a “L”??

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Santana Blocc Compton Crip

Unread post by bgcasper » March 7th, 2018, 9:01 am

its a t for tana