HARBOR CITY CRIPS

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

HARBOR CITY CRIPS

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 24th, 2004, 8:50 pm

i knew this white boy who calims he was from HARBOR CITY CRIPS
he named a few of his homies from the hood but the only name i could
remember was nig name space this white boy was crazy but he couldnt fight for sh-t lol he down to do pretty much anything i lost contact of him
kuz i think he moved to texas but yeah anyways yall know how deep
HCC is kuz the white boy was braggin talkin about they gona take over
the city and they gona take over the jungles and all this other mess
he was woofin so yall know anything about them and who space is?

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: HARBOR CITY CRIPS

Unread post by kiCKer » March 25th, 2004, 2:30 am

i've only ran into Harbor City Crips once...and this was at Gable House bowlin' alley in Torrance, down Hawthorne Blvd. i was outside with a couple homies just smokin' when i see this white or hispanic girl punkin' two white guys. i stand there and watch and literally...the girl was goin' crazy sayin', "this harbor city crips b!tch...i'll whoop both y'all asses..." and another girl was holdin' her back as she was just tyin' her hair up and shit...the white boys were just lookin' at her with that, "wtf" expression...some funny shit...

then later, i see a handful of heads inside the bowlin' alley...they looked to be mixed...i seen some eses, blacks and a tall ass tongan/samoan. i've heard they put in work, but never seen it with my own eyes...

oh yeah...there be a homie named "George" who's a chef at the local burger joint by North High, off Artesia...my lil' homies said he banged for HCC but quit after some rivals jumped him in front of his wife and kids...but i heard he a down homie...when my lil' homies had beef, he'd offer to go to his car and bring out his shottie...lol

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 25th, 2004, 5:26 am

Harbor City Crips have a few somoans(females), Mexicans, but their predominatly black. Theie main street used to be off 252nd and Frampton. They held down all those little streets off P.C.H and Normandie like Belle Porte, President Ave, Senator., etc. They ain't no joke. But since the harbor city projects were torn down, alot of them were disbanded. They still share their hood with harbro city rifamos, but every now and again those two beef. Nothing serious. I have alot of experience with these dudes since they are one of EAST SIDE TORRANCE main rivals. Alot of them used to go to Narbone High School or Fleming Jr. High. I knew Jackpot(whos dead now), Sho Gun(Japenese Dude who got brain cancer) and a few others. I never seen any white boys though. Doesn't mean they dont have any but I never ran into them.

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Harbor City Crips

Unread post by Slim2 » April 13th, 2004, 9:19 pm

A GROOVE MY GODBROTHER FROM DIS HOOD but I NEED SMOE INFO BEEFS AND WHERE THEY GROOVEN AT I HEARD THEY GOT BEEF WITH Dodge City Crips but DONT KNOW WHERE THEY AT SOMEBKODY HELP ME WITH THIS GROOVE

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Harbor City Crips

Unread post by bgcasper » April 13th, 2004, 10:16 pm

NOW FIRST ..READ THE BOARD RULES AND TAKE OF THAT GROOVE MASK CAUSE TO ME YOU JUST SOUND LIKE ONE OF THOS NET BANGAZ WHY YOU PUT A K AFTER THE B THERE IS NO PLACE FOR THAT BULLSHYT HERE..... NOW THE HARBOR CITY CRIPS BE ON 252 ST ITS WHAT THEY CLAIM WEST OF NORMANDI SOUTH OF THE HARBOR CITY RECREATION CENTER THEY BE CLAIMIN 2X

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » April 19th, 2004, 2:37 pm

LOL GROOVE I GUESS YOU GAVE YOURSELF AWAY YOU AINT EVEN GOTA TELL US WHER YOU FROM WE ALLREADY KNOW WITH THAT GROOVE TALK SLIM2

H-TOWN 252nd.

Unread post by H-TOWN 252nd. » June 8th, 2004, 8:26 pm

HCC IS BETWEEN VERMONT AND NORMANDIE AND BETWEEN P.C.H AND LOMITA BLVD. 252nd AND MARIGOLD!

WE DONT GET ALONG WITH NO HOOD IN THE SOUTH BAY AREA.
THIS IS: EAST SIDE TORRANCE, WEST SIDE/EAST SIDE WILMAS, 204st, T-FLATS, WATERFRONT DIRU,CHEESE SIDE PAIN, HARBOR LOMAS, SNOTTSDALE DIRU, CENTERVIEW DIRU, SNOTGUN, 135 DIRU KILLA!!!!!

SHOUTS OUT TO MY G. HOMMIES;
BIG TALL CAN, LIL TALL CAN, BIG/LIL HARBOR DROUP, SANDMAN, BIG/LIL SLOW MOE, LIL SHYSTY, SCRAP G, BIG/LIL TERMITE, T-LOW, wack, MUD, SHOES, BEAR, E-DOUBLE, E-MONEY, KANGO, MONSTER, BIG/LIL ANT LOCO, SOLO, GHOST, JACKPOT, TEMPER, PIMP, NUTT, TEAZE, DOUBLE HOOK, G-ROC, BLACC, NIGHT TRAIN, SPACE MAN, WESS- LOC , MAGIC, C-DOGG, O-DOGG, DOGG, MILK, MADMAN, LIL BOBCAT, BIG/LIL I AM, NO NAME,TWIN, BURGULAR-LOC, BIG/LIL BIMBO HITMAN,HOUND.

WEST SIDE HARBOR CITY CRIP IN PEACE:
BLUE JAY
MR. SHORT-DOGG B.K.A. LIL JUICE
TRIP-LOC
KILLA

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » June 9th, 2004, 3:46 pm

WATERFRON P1RU aint even around anymore are they?
same with the EASTS1DE PAIN and didnt CENTERV1EW P1RU fall off?
along with SKOTTSDALE P1RU?

blksouljaz252nd
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blksouljaz252nd » June 9th, 2004, 10:41 pm

H's UP!
LETS CLEAR ALL THIS UP FOR SLIM-JOKE AND bgCASPER
YALL CAN HEAR THIS STR8 FROM THE HORSES MOUTH.

MY HOOD IS NOT WEST OF NORMANDIE IT IS ON 252nd JUST EAST OF NORMANDIE. NORMANDIE IS THE BORDER TO THE WEST, AND VERMONT IS THE BORDER TO THE EAST. LOMITA BLVD. IS THE BORDER NORTH AND P.C.H. IS THE BORDER SOUTH. THE WHOLE CITY IS OURS BUT THE HOOD IS CONCENTRATED BETWEEN VERMONT AND NORMANDIE.

NIGGAZ DO NOT GET ALONG WITH SHOTGUN CRIPS, 190's, DODGE CITY CRIPS(whats left of them), EAST SIDE TORRANCE, 204, TxFLATS, EAST/WEST SIDE WILMAS.......NO HOOD IN THE SOUTH BAY AREA ESPECALLY MEXICANS ALTHOUGH WE DO SHARE OUR HOOD WITH THE HARBOR CITY 13's. ITS OF AND ON BETWEEN US.

HARBOR CITY CRIP RUNS THE RECREATION CENTER ON LOMITA BLVD, NARBONNE HIGH SCHOOL AS WELL AS THE HARBOR LAKE ON P.C.H. AND VERMONT.

252nd 254th STREETS.............H's UP

blksouljaz252nd
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blksouljaz252nd » June 9th, 2004, 10:54 pm

Slim2 wrote:A GROOVE MY GODBROTHER FROM DIS HOOD but I NEED SMOE INFO BEEFS AND WHERE THEY GROOVEN AT I HEARD THEY GOT BEEF WITH Dodge City Crips but DONT KNOW WHERE THEY AT SOMEBKODY HELP ME WITH THIS GROOVE

WHATS YOUR GODBROTHERS NAME FROM MY HOOD? WHY DONT YOU ASK HIM WHO HIS ENEMIES ARE, AND WHERE HE IS HARBIN' AT? WHY WONT YOU HARB' DOWN HERE WITH HIM? CAUSE IF HE IS FROM MY HOOD I KNOW HE IS A RIDAH.......... H's UP, HARB!.................................

blksouljaz252nd
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blksouljaz252nd » June 9th, 2004, 11:40 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:WATERFRON P1RU aint even around anymore are they?
same with the EASTS1DE PAIN and didnt CENTERV1EW P1RU fall off?
along with SKOTTSDALE P1RU?

YEP!! SAD TO SEE ALL THESE OFF BRANDS GETTING WIPED OUT AINT IT?.........SCOTTSDALE IS STILL HANGING AROUND ONLY BECAUSE THEY STAY BEHIND THE WALLS OF THIER GATED COMMUNITY LIKE STR8 SUCCAZ..........WATTERFRONT HAS LONG BEEN KICCED OUT OF THIER PROJECTS BY THE HAT-DANCERS OF WILLMINGTON.........I DONT REALLY KNOW WHATS UP WITH THE CENTERVIEW NIGGAZ I THINK BRANDY'S BROTHER IS THE LAST SUCCA ASS NIGGA FROM THEY BUNK HOOD......... BUT THE ONE THING I DO KNOW IS.....THE HARBOR CITY CRIPS MIGHT WABBLE BUT WE WONT FALL DOWN!...............

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 10th, 2004, 9:59 am

I like readin these post it's good to here your slang for your hood and representing, I'm going to remember "HARBIN", homeboy is proud of his hood.. I use to here stories from homies in Ya who use to take the bus from WIlmas to De LAmo mall and they would do somehting dumb and the bus driver would leave them IN HC and they would have to run a ll the way back to their hood. LOL You fellas must be putting the smash down, if they had to run non-stop to their hood. YOU and HC13..

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » June 19th, 2004, 12:12 am

ALL U "NET GANGSTERS" NEED 2 QUIT LISTENING 2 THIS YOUNG "NARBONNE GAUCHO" HAHA..PUMPING HIS HOOD, HEAD AND CHEST UP WITH THIS harbor caca NONSENSE. U FOOLS DONT RUN THE PARK. PAISAS RUN THAT PARK. "HARBOR LAKE????" A BUNCH OF DAY WORKERS AND HOMELESS RUN THAT MAN MADE LAKE AS WELL AS THE DUCKS..HAHA. WILMAS CAME THROUGH AND PUT A HOLE IN SOME DUDE FROM CACAS HEAD AND THEN LEFT HIM IN THE PARK AND DEDICATED THAT SONG, "DIDNT I BLOW YOUR MIND" TO THE CACAS..REMEBER THAT, YOUNG "CRAB DANCER"??? BUT U WERE PROBABLLY IN FLEMING OR PRESIDENT AVE. WHEN THAT HAPPENED. LITTLE BOY QUIT PUMPIN UR HOOD UP. TORRNACE RUNS YOUR CITY. CASPER, LIL CASPER, PEEWEE, BUNNY, LUIGI, AND A GANG OF OTHER HOMIES FROM THE NOTORIOUS E~S~TORRANCE PEQUENOS WENT TO NARBONNE ALL THREW THE NINTIES AND NOTHING HAPPENED. I HAVE FLIKAS OF MY UNCLE BAM-BAM STANDING WITH THE HOMIES BY THE AUDITORIUM ENTRANCE. QUIT WOLFING. BE REAL ABOUT YOUR HOOD, THAT IS U DON'T HAVE A REAL ONE. T'S UP FOOL

blksouljaz252nd
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blksouljaz252nd » June 21st, 2004, 2:27 pm

QUIT IT, "lady and the TRAMP".
YOU JUST SAID ON ANOTHER PAGE ABOUT THE HOOD THAT WE WASEN'T NO JOKE. SINCE WE ARE REMINICEING ON THE PAST HOW ABOUT LAST MAY WHEN ONE OF OUR "G" HOMMIES GOT HIT. WE CAME back TO TORRANCE THE SAME NIGHT AND DROPED TWO OF YOU FOOLS.AND DEDICATED THAT SONG " IT TAKES TWO BABY".

H"s UP...........................................

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » June 21st, 2004, 3:57 pm

HOMIE I SAID THAT BECAUSE I AM OLDER AND KNOW WHAT THE BIZ FOR OVER 20 YEARS, I AINT HERE TO FALSE FLAG OR DISS ANY HOOD BUT TO HEAR YOU YOUNG BUCKS SENDING OUT FALSE INFO AINT RIGHT. YOU HAVENT BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THE BIZ. MY HOMIE DINO LIVED IN THE PROJECTS FOR YEARS. WE USED TO SWOOP BY AND PICK HIM UP AND BUST. ASK JACKPOT AND HIS BROTHER ALLEN. SHOGUN AND MOOSE. LOONEY AND MOUSIE. I KNOW A GANG OF hc's AND BEFORE YOU CAME UP IN THIS SITE, NO ONE DISSED hc. THEN YOU START WITH THAT TRAMP SH-T AND I'M GOING TO RESPOND. U NEED TO RECONIZE AND FOLLOW RULES AND REGS. U NET BANGING AND HOLLERING ALL THIS WOLF TICKETS AND MAKING UR HOOD LOOK SILLY. BOY, I USED TO BUY MY PARTS FOR MY CAR AT THE PEP BOYS IN YOUR HOOD AND CRUISE DOWN MARIGOLD FOR FUN. I KNOW THE BIZ WITH "city" KEEP OT CLEAN, KEEP IT REAL, AND KEEP IT HONEST. ENOUGH WITH THAT HAT DANCER BS. NO ONES USING "TINTO" "NIGGER" OR "MYATE" RIGHT?? REAL TALK~13 MINUTES

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 21st, 2004, 9:36 pm

Calmate Sammy, Alonso may be watching. Nevermind this hocicon de hcc, there's no sense in trying to communicate. Switch tracks homie.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 22nd, 2004, 4:54 am

YALL NEED TO CHILL CUZZ AND ESSE ...NOW TRU THAT THE CUZZ CAME UP BREAKIN THE RULES FIRST WELL ...NOW IT MUST STOP OR YALL GONNA GET BANNED AND YOUR INPUTS ON THAT FORUM COULD HAVE BEEN MORE CONSTRUCTIVE THAN FUCC THIS AND KILL THAT ...NOW LEAVE IT TO THE STREET NO NEED TO NET BANG HERE CUZZZ ......NOW YALL BOTH NEED TO QUIT DISSIN HOODS PERIOD