RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 221
Joined: December 15th, 2003, 9:17 pm
Location: Gardena, CA
Contact:

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by R-Tistic » April 1st, 2004, 3:39 pm

I never knew of Shotgun's bein their enemies. I know it was one dude from Raymonds at Gardena High, I think he was coo with some Shotguns there but if not, I know they never had any beef or whatever. But at the same time, the bloods and crips are basically "cool" with each other at Gardena compared to most high schools so maybe that doesn't mean anything.

User avatar
XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 265
Joined: March 29th, 2004, 11:29 am
Location: L.A TO THE BAY,THE RAYMOND WAY

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 2nd, 2004, 4:17 pm

WEST UP MANGLER?

YOU HAVE IT ON POINT HOMIE THATS US.

User avatar
XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 265
Joined: March 29th, 2004, 11:29 am
Location: L.A TO THE BAY,THE RAYMOND WAY

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 2nd, 2004, 5:22 pm

mangler wrote:
XRAY2 wrote:WEST UP MANGLER?

YOU HAVE IT ON POINT HOMIE THATS US.
...
WHATS UP HOMIE...RRRROOOOOLLLLLEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU KNOOOOW IT,RICCCCCH RRRROOOOLLLLLIIIINNNN

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 159
Joined: September 18th, 2003, 2:17 pm

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by kevmac » April 3rd, 2004, 4:17 pm

XRAY2 wrote:
mangler wrote:
XRAY2 wrote:WEST UP MANGLER?

YOU HAVE IT ON POINT HOMIE THATS US.
...
WHATS UP HOMIE...RRRROOOOOLLLLLEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU KNOOOOW IT,RICCCCCH RRRROOOOLLLLLIIIINNNN
West up Coconut? Where yo' two homeboys at?

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 159
Joined: September 18th, 2003, 2:17 pm

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by kevmac » April 3rd, 2004, 4:19 pm

XRAY2 wrote:YOU HAVE IT ON POINT HOMIE THATS US.
What particular Pay Bac sets do yall smash the most? And why aren't the Paybacc's as popular as you guys made DL? lol

Guest

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by Guest » April 4th, 2004, 8:33 pm

kevmac wrote:
XRAY2 wrote:
mangler wrote:
XRAY2 wrote:WEST UP MANGLER?

YOU HAVE IT ON POINT HOMIE THATS US.
...
WHATS UP HOMIE...RRRROOOOOLLLLLEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU KNOOOOW IT,RICCCCCH RRRROOOOLLLLLIIIINNNN
West up Coconut? Where yo' two homeboys at?

ONE OF HIS HOMEBOYS IS RIGHT HERE. YALL SHOULD KNOW WHO THIS IS. AY YO X. I WENT TO HELEN KELLER ON SAT AND MET BIG X. WANT HIS HOOKUP? HOLLA AT THE PM CUZZ...

WHETHER 3X, 120 , 102 AND SO ON. ITS ALL RAYMOND... :mrgreen:

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 159
Joined: September 18th, 2003, 2:17 pm

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by kevmac » April 5th, 2004, 1:36 am

Pasa3x wrote:U HAVE US ON POINT HOMIE THATS US.
YOU KNOOOOW IT,RICCCCCH RRRROOOOLLLLLIIIINNNN

ONE OF HIS HOMEBOYS IS RIGHT HERE. YALL SHOULD KNOW WHO THIS IS. AY YO X. I WENT TO HELEN KELLER ON SAT AND MET BIG X. WANT HIS HOOKUP? HOLLA AT THE PM CUZZ...
[img]http://thumbs.villagephotos.com/index.asp?id_=8435225[/img]

WHETHER 3X, 120 , 102 AND SO ON. ITS ALL RAYMOND EVEN IF LA RAYMONDS CROSS OUT THE 3.

User avatar
XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 265
Joined: March 29th, 2004, 11:29 am
Location: L.A TO THE BAY,THE RAYMOND WAY

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 5th, 2004, 3:16 pm

kevmac wrote:
Pasa3x wrote:U HAVE US ON POINT HOMIE THATS US.
YOU KNOOOOW IT,RICCCCCH RRRROOOOLLLLLIIIINNNN

ONE OF HIS HOMEBOYS IS RIGHT HERE. YALL SHOULD KNOW WHO THIS IS. AY YO X. I WENT TO HELEN KELLER ON SAT AND MET BIG X. WANT HIS HOOKUP? HOLLA AT THE PM CUZZ...
[img]http://thumbs.villagephotos.com/index.asp?id_=8435225[/img]

WHETHER 3X, 120 , 102 AND SO ON. ITS ALL RAYMOND EVEN IF LA RAYMONDS CROSS OUT THE 3.
I JUST LOOOOVE THAT PICTURE. K-MAC

User avatar
XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 265
Joined: March 29th, 2004, 11:29 am
Location: L.A TO THE BAY,THE RAYMOND WAY

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 5th, 2004, 3:19 pm

kevmac wrote:
XRAY2 wrote:YOU HAVE IT ON POINT HOMIE THATS US.
What particular Pay Bac sets do yall smash the most? And why aren't the Paybacc's as popular as you guys made DL? lol
THAT HOMIE I JUST DONT KNOW,
ITS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THEM
THEY JUST DONT HAVE IT.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by Panik » April 5th, 2004, 3:28 pm

kevmac, you're too funny.

User avatar
JOHN DOE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 42
Joined: April 5th, 2004, 4:16 pm

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by JOHN DOE » April 5th, 2004, 4:49 pm

IT BE A FEW RAYMONDS ON PICO WITH THE MFGC.

User avatar
XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 265
Joined: March 29th, 2004, 11:29 am
Location: L.A TO THE BAY,THE RAYMOND WAY

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 6th, 2004, 10:06 am

JOHN DOE wrote:IT BE A FEW RAYMONDS ON PICO WITH THE MFGC.
A HOMIE I ASK THAT QUESTION A FEW THREAD AGO AND THINK
IT WAS MYSONNE SAID THEY WASNT THERE. SO THEY R STILL
THERE HUH!



_________________________
EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND

User avatar
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 761
Joined: August 17th, 2003, 12:54 pm
Country: Algeria
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » April 6th, 2004, 11:00 am

^I live in mansfields hood, I aint never seen no raymonds round here

John Doe what part of pico is this?

User avatar
THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 255
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 9:12 am
Location: PASADENA
Contact:

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » April 6th, 2004, 1:54 pm

XRAY2 wrote:
kevmac wrote:
Pasa3x wrote:U HAVE US ON POINT HOMIE THATS US.
YOU KNOOOOW IT,RICCCCCH RRRROOOOLLLLLIIIINNNN

ONE OF HIS HOMEBOYS IS RIGHT HERE. YALL SHOULD KNOW WHO THIS IS. AY YO X. I WENT TO HELEN KELLER ON SAT AND MET BIG X. WANT HIS HOOKUP? HOLLA AT THE PM CUZZ...
[img]http://thumbs.villagephotos.com/index.asp?id_=8435225[/img]

WHETHER 3X, 120 , 102 AND SO ON. ITS ALL RAYMOND EVEN IF LA RAYMONDS CROSS OUT THE 3.
I JUST LOOOOVE THAT PICTURE. K-MAC

SAME HERE LOC BUT THE 3 TRAY IS CROSSED OUT... ANY WAY..... PASADENA RAYMOND ARE ALL ON THE EASTSIDE OF PASADENA GO OVER THERE AND FIND OUT ...... THE HOMIES WILL SEE YOU BEFORE YOU SEE THEM......

User avatar
THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 255
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 9:12 am
Location: PASADENA
Contact:

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » April 6th, 2004, 1:54 pm

XRAY2 wrote:
kevmac wrote:
Pasa3x wrote:U HAVE US ON POINT HOMIE THATS US.
YOU KNOOOOW IT,RICCCCCH RRRROOOOLLLLLIIIINNNN

ONE OF HIS HOMEBOYS IS RIGHT HERE. YALL SHOULD KNOW WHO THIS IS. AY YO X. I WENT TO HELEN KELLER ON SAT AND MET BIG X. WANT HIS HOOKUP? HOLLA AT THE PM CUZZ...
[img]http://thumbs.villagephotos.com/index.asp?id_=8435225[/img]

WHETHER 3X, 120 , 102 AND SO ON. ITS ALL RAYMOND EVEN IF LA RAYMONDS CROSS OUT THE 3.
I JUST LOOOOVE THAT PICTURE. K-MAC

SAME HERE LOC BUT THE 3 TRAY IS CROSSED OUT... ANY WAY..... PASADENA RAYMOND ARE ALL ON THE EASTSIDE OF PASADENA GO OVER THERE AND FIND OUT ...... THE HOMIES WILL SEE YOU BEFORE YOU SEE THEM......

Guest

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by Guest » April 6th, 2004, 2:23 pm

kevmac wrote:
Pasa3x wrote:U HAVE US ON POINT HOMIE THATS US.
YOU KNOOOOW IT,RICCCCCH RRRROOOOLLLLLIIIINNNN

ONE OF HIS HOMEBOYS IS RIGHT HERE. YALL SHOULD KNOW WHO THIS IS. AY YO X. I WENT TO HELEN KELLER ON SAT AND MET BIG X. WANT HIS HOOKUP? HOLLA AT THE PM CUZZ...
[img]http://thumbs.villagephotos.com/index.asp?id_=8435225[/img]

WHETHER 3X, 120 , 102 AND SO ON. ITS ALL RAYMOND EVEN IF LA RAYMONDS CROSS OUT THE 3.
YEA HOMIE IT IS ALL RAYMOND. NIGGAS IS RAYMONDS BEFORE WE TREYS. WE DONT CLICC UP with ALL TREY GANGS BUT WE GOT LUV FOR TREYS WHO GOT LUV FOR US. ALSO ON THE OTHER SIDE IT MIGHT BE SOME TREYS THAT WE GOT BEEF with. RAYMONDS GOT IT CRAZY LIKE THAT. THEY NOT CROSSIN US OUT DONT GET IT TWISTED. 120 GOT LUV FOR RAYMOND TREYS. GOT NOTHIN TO DO with RAYMONDS BEEFIN with OTHER TREYS...

Guest

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by Guest » April 6th, 2004, 2:27 pm

mangler wrote:AREA: ATHEN AREA : SOUTH LOS ANGELES : WESTSIDE

CLICKS IN INGLEWOOD ON 102ND.ST & DOTY. ANOTHER IN PASADENA SOME WHERE.

ALLIANCES:PART OF THE ROLLIN 100 CRIP GANG: SOME 1-20'S CLAIM N-HOOD.

*NEIGHBORHOOD CRIPS 1E11: CLOSE RELATIONS.

*ROLLIN 0WE CRIP GANGS

*NEIGHBORHOOD CRIP GANGS

*EAST COAST CRIP GANGS


BOUNDARIES:
*IMPERIAL ( NORTH)
*EL SEGUNDO BLVD (SOUTH)
*VERMONT (EAST) NOTE: THEY DO HOLD SOME BLOCKS EAST OF VERMONT.
*NORMANDIE (WEST)

ENEMIES:

*DENVER LANE GANGSTER BLOODS : (EAST) * (NORTHEAST)

*ATHEN PARK BLOODS 126TH.ST(EAST) OVER THE HARBOR FREEWAY

*HOOVER CRIP/CRIMINALS 112 X 107 (NORTH)

*HARVARD GANGSTER CRIPS 127TH.ST (WEST)

*PAY BACK CRIPS 134TH.ST GARDENA (SOUTH)

*SHOTGUN CRIPS GARDENA (SOUTH)

*EIGHT TRAY GANGSTERS

NOTE: SOUTH X LOS SURENO GANG IS IN THE NORTHERN PART OF RAYMOND HOOD. DECADES OF CLOSE/GOOD RELATIONS.....

NOTE: ROLLIN 100'S AGAINST GARDENA CRIPS
YEA THAS REAL FUNNY MANGLER with THAT "SOMEWHERE IN PASADENA" BUT TRUST THIS HOMIE. WE ALL OVER THE EASTSIDE RIGHT NOW. AND WE UP IN ALTADENA TOO. LIKE THE HOMIE SAID, WE GONE SEE U BEFORE U SEE US. THATS REAL TALK. NIGGAS IS ON SOME REAL EXPANDIN SH*T RIGHT NOW. GOTS TO KEEP IT SMART AND COVERT FOR NOW. DONT WANT A INJUNCTION LIKE THE 60s... :lol:

User avatar
XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 265
Joined: March 29th, 2004, 11:29 am
Location: L.A TO THE BAY,THE RAYMOND WAY

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 6th, 2004, 2:50 pm

Pasa3x wrote:
mangler wrote:AREA: ATHEN AREA : SOUTH LOS ANGELES : WESTSIDE

CLICKS IN INGLEWOOD ON 102ND.ST & DOTY. ANOTHER IN PASADENA SOME WHERE.

ALLIANCES:PART OF THE ROLLIN 100 CRIP GANG: SOME 1-20'S CLAIM N-HOOD.

*NEIGHBORHOOD CRIPS 1E11: CLOSE RELATIONS.

*ROLLIN 0WE CRIP GANGS

*NEIGHBORHOOD CRIP GANGS

*EAST COAST CRIP GANGS


BOUNDARIES:
*IMPERIAL ( NORTH)
*EL SEGUNDO BLVD (SOUTH)
*VERMONT (EAST) NOTE: THEY DO HOLD SOME BLOCKS EAST OF VERMONT.
*NORMANDIE (WEST)

ENEMIES:

*DENVER LANE GANGSTER BLOODS : (EAST) * (NORTHEAST)

*ATHEN PARK BLOODS 126TH.ST(EAST) OVER THE HARBOR FREEWAY

*HOOVER CRIP/CRIMINALS 112 X 107 (NORTH)

*HARVARD GANGSTER CRIPS 127TH.ST (WEST)

*PAY BACK CRIPS 134TH.ST GARDENA (SOUTH)

*SHOTGUN CRIPS GARDENA (SOUTH)

*EIGHT TRAY GANGSTERS

NOTE: SOUTH X LOS SURENO GANG IS IN THE NORTHERN PART OF RAYMOND HOOD. DECADES OF CLOSE/GOOD RELATIONS.....

NOTE: ROLLIN 100'S AGAINST GARDENA CRIPS
YEA THAS REAL FUNNY MANGLER with THAT "SOMEWHERE IN PASADENA" BUT TRUST THIS HOMIE. WE ALL OVER THE EASTSIDE RIGHT NOW. AND WE UP IN ALTADENA TOO. LIKE THE HOMIE SAID, WE GONE SEE U BEFORE U SEE US. THATS REAL TALK. NIGGAS IS ON SOME REAL EXPANDIN SH*T RIGHT NOW. GOTS TO KEEP IT SMART AND COVERT FOR NOW. DONT WANT A INJUNCTION LIKE THE 60s... :lol:
A CUZZ YOU HAVE THAT HOOK UP, FOR ME?

Guest

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by Guest » April 6th, 2004, 2:58 pm

YEA FA SHO HOLLA AT THE PM. I GOT U...

Anonymous20

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 7th, 2004, 5:24 pm

Pasa3x wrote:
kevmac wrote:
Pasa3x wrote:U HAVE US ON POINT HOMIE THATS US.
YOU KNOOOOW IT,RICCCCCH RRRROOOOLLLLLIIIINNNN

ONE OF HIS HOMEBOYS IS RIGHT HERE. YALL SHOULD KNOW WHO THIS IS. AY YO X. I WENT TO HELEN KELLER ON SAT AND MET BIG X. WANT HIS HOOKUP? HOLLA AT THE PM CUZZ...
[img]http://thumbs.villagephotos.com/index.asp?id_=8435225[/img]

WHETHER 3X, 120 , 102 AND SO ON. ITS ALL RAYMOND EVEN IF LA RAYMONDS CROSS OUT THE 3.
YEA HOMIE IT IS ALL RAYMOND. NIGGAS IS RAYMONDS BEFORE WE TREYS. WE DONT CLICC UP with ALL TREY GANGS BUT WE GOT LUV FOR TREYS WHO GOT LUV FOR US. ALSO ON THE OTHER SIDE IT MIGHT BE SOME TREYS THAT WE GOT BEEF with. RAYMONDS GOT IT CRAZY LIKE THAT. THEY NOT CROSSIN US OUT DONT GET IT TWISTED. 120 GOT LUV FOR RAYMOND TREYS. GOT NOTHIN TO DO with RAYMONDS BEEFIN with OTHER TREYS...
Naw loco, I ain't got it twisted, I fully understand yall don't beef with each other, but it seems you Pasa dudes don't acknowledge the LA Raymonds are Tray Kay's! Real Talk.

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 159
Joined: September 18th, 2003, 2:17 pm

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by kevmac » April 7th, 2004, 5:35 pm

THALOCPASADENA wrote:I JUST LOOOOVE THAT PICTURE. K-MAC

SAME HERE LOC BUT THE 3 TRAY IS CROSSED OUT... ANY WAY..... PASADENA RAYMOND ARE ALL ON THE EASTSIDE OF PASADENA GO OVER THERE AND FIND OUT ...... THE HOMIES WILL SEE YOU BEFORE YOU SEE THEM......
Go over "THERE"? What that mean? Where you at? If I tell you to come to my hood I ain't bout to say go over "THERE", I'm gonna say come over here!

THE HOMIES WILL SEE YOU BEFORE YOU SEE THEM.

If they all over the eastside why would they see me first? I don't get it. What they gonna be wearing benaculars?

On Crip, I ain't got no plans on going to Pasadena no time soon. But if you coming to LA one day soon, feel free to stop through with the 1e11's or UG's. Cause all the 100's know where we at, and they all know where we gonna be this sunday too. 60's, Bloc's, 100's & UG's, be there!

Also: 40/55/58/90/GRAPES cause.............

Guest

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by Guest » April 8th, 2004, 2:20 pm

kevmac wrote:
THALOCPASADENA wrote:I JUST LOOOOVE THAT PICTURE. K-MAC

SAME HERE LOC BUT THE 3 TRAY IS CROSSED OUT... ANY WAY..... PASADENA RAYMOND ARE ALL ON THE EASTSIDE OF PASADENA GO OVER THERE AND FIND OUT ...... THE HOMIES WILL SEE YOU BEFORE YOU SEE THEM......
Go over "THERE"? What that mean? Where you at? If I tell you to come to my hood I ain't bout to say go over "THERE", I'm gonna say come over here!

THE HOMIES WILL SEE YOU BEFORE YOU SEE THEM.

If they all over the eastside why would they see me first? I don't get it. What they gonna be wearing benaculars?

On Crip, I ain't got no plans on going to Pasadena no time soon. But if you coming to LA one day soon, feel free to stop through with the 1e11's or UG's. Cause all the 100's know where we at, and they all know where we gonna be this sunday too. 60's, Bloc's, 100's & UG's, be there!

Also: 40/55/58/90/GRAPES cause.............
RIGHT RIGHT THAS ALL COOL KEV BUT NIGGAS AINT ABOUT TO HOLLA WHERE PASA RAYMOND SPOTS ARE ON THE INTERNET. AND OF COURSE WE KNOW WHERE YO HOOD IS. SO DO THE POLICE THAS WHY THEY GOT AN INJUNCTION ON YALL. WE ON THE EASTSIDE. WE ALSO UP IN ALTADENA TOO. THAS PRETTY MUCH WHAT WE CAN LET U KNOW. RAYMONDS IN LA CAN BE TRAY KAYS ALL DAY BUT U MISS THE POINT THAT THEY AINT RAYMOND TRAY KAYS. I DONT SEE WHATS SO HARD FOR U TO FATHOM. WHO CARES WHAT OTHER TREYS THE HOMIES IS SMASHIN. THIS IS A RAYMOND THANG CUZZ. PLUS HOMIES WOULD SEE U FIRST CAUSE WE GOT SPOTS AND WE WATCHIN AND PLOTTIN. NUFF SAID. U OUGHTA GET WHAT I'M SAYIN. AND NAW NOT BINOCULARS (THINK THAS HOW U SPELL IT) MORE LIKE SCOPES, LOL... :mrgreen:

kevmac
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 159
Joined: September 18th, 2003, 2:17 pm

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by kevmac » April 8th, 2004, 2:59 pm

Nothin' but love homie. Like I said, "ON CRIP" I have no plans on coming to Dena no time soon. RAYMOND IS RAYMOND, so some of us are very curious as to why PRAC don't have common enemies, or do you?

My intent was never for you to put your kickin' it spots out over the net, but if yall doin' all the killing you claim, the police should know where yall at already too, so I don't see why you speakin' on injunctions. Second of all, this post was intended for THALOCPASADENA. I know "RAYMOND IS RAYMOND" but I didn't know "THALOCPASADENA was PASA3X."

Also, this is something we do every week, seems like cops take the day off when 200-300 rips on deck. So as I said, feel free to come and parlay, all the 100's know where we ce at.

When I say the 100's know where we ce at, I wasn't challenging you, I was INVITING you. BUT in any event, bring yo binaculars and lend me your dictionary while you look from a distance!

User avatar
XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 265
Joined: March 29th, 2004, 11:29 am
Location: L.A TO THE BAY,THE RAYMOND WAY

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 9th, 2004, 12:17 pm

AN TO ALL THAT THOUGHT THAT THE RAYMONDS TURNED
NEIGHBORHOOD, WE HAVE NOT! BUT WE ALWAYS
HAVE N-H LOVE ON OURS.

RAAAYMOOOND/ NEEEIGHBORHOOOD

IM OUT WITH THE R IN THE AIR.

Guest

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by Guest » April 15th, 2004, 3:21 pm

kevmac wrote:Nothin' but love homie. Like I said, "ON CRIP" I have no plans on coming to Dena no time soon. RAYMOND IS RAYMOND, so some of us are very curious as to why PRAC don't have common enemies, or do you?

My intent was never for you to put your kickin' it spots out over the net, but if yall doin' all the killing you claim, the police should know where yall at already too, so I don't see why you speakin' on injunctions. Second of all, this post was intended for THALOCPASADENA. I know "RAYMOND IS RAYMOND" but I didn't know "THALOCPASADENA was PASA3X."

Also, this is something we do every week, seems like cops take the day off when 200-300 rips on deck. So as I said, feel free to come and parlay, all the 100's know where we be at.

When I say the 100's know where we be at, I wasn't challenging you, I was INVITING you. BUT in any event, bring yo binaculars and lend me your dictionary while you look from a distance!
LOL I HEAR YOU HOMIE. BUT YEA I KNOW U WAS TALKIN TO THELOC BUT IT DONT MATTER. U COULDA BEEN TALKIN TO ANYBODY. I JUST SAW U TALKIN BOUT PASADENA THANGS SO I'M NATURALLY GONE PUT MY THREE CENTS IF I FEEL THATS WHAT I WANNA DO FEEL ME? THATS JUST ME. BUT YEA RAYMOND ENEMIES IS RAYMOND ENEMIES. AS A PASADENA RAYMOND I WONT SIT UP HERE AND MAKE IT MY MISSION TO TRIP ON FOOLS THAT THE LA HOMIES DONT LIKE UNLESS I GOT A PERSONAL REASON TO. BUT ON THE SAME COIN I'M TAKIN ALL RAYMOND BEEFS. IF I RUN INTO ANY GANG THAT DONT LIKE 102 OR 120 AND THEY TRIPPIN LIKE THAT THEN ITS ON CAUSE IT IS A RAYMOND THANG. THE WAY WE RUN OUR PROGRAM AINT LIKE ALOT OF OTHER HOODS SO ANY RAYMOND CAN FEEL WHAT I'M SAYIN 100% WHILE OTHERS ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKIN IN PROBABLY CANT GET IT...

User avatar
XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 265
Joined: March 29th, 2004, 11:29 am
Location: L.A TO THE BAY,THE RAYMOND WAY

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 21st, 2004, 2:02 pm

....

User avatar
XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 265
Joined: March 29th, 2004, 11:29 am
Location: L.A TO THE BAY,THE RAYMOND WAY

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 21st, 2004, 3:36 pm

WHATS UP HOMIE (PASA)?

I SEE YOUR BACK ON, I MEANT TO HOLLA AT YOU YESTERDAY.
BUT I'LL HOLLA AT YOU LATER.

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 92
Joined: April 21st, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: PASADENA CA

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » April 21st, 2004, 4:33 pm

YEA FA SHO HOMIE HIT ME UP. U SEE WHAT THEY DOIN AROUND HERE RIGHT? BUT ITS ALL GOOD...

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 281
Joined: November 7th, 2003, 8:32 am
Location: Kali
Contact:

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by Tatta » April 21st, 2004, 6:07 pm

^^ they doin big thangs out your way aint they pasa???

Cutthroat333
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 92
Joined: April 21st, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: PASADENA CA

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by Cutthroat333 » April 23rd, 2004, 9:44 am

Tatta wrote:^^ they doin big thangs out your way aint they pasa???

WUT UP TATTA. AINT CROSSED PATHS with U IN A MINUTE. HOW U BEEN? COOL I'M SURE. YEA BUT ANYWAY WHAT YOU TALKIN ON? I MIGHT BE A LIL SLOW RIGHT NOW... :mrgreen:

User avatar
XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 265
Joined: March 29th, 2004, 11:29 am
Location: L.A TO THE BAY,THE RAYMOND WAY

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 23rd, 2004, 1:33 pm

Cutthroat333 wrote:
Tatta wrote:^^ they doin big thangs out your way aint they pasa???

WUT UP TATTA. AINT CROSSED PATHS with U IN A MINUTE. HOW U BEEN? COOL I'M SURE. YEA BUT ANYWAY WHAT YOU TALKIN ON? I MIGHT BE A LIL SLOW RIGHT NOW... :mrgreen:
YOU BETTER LEAVE THAT BLUEBERRY ALONE. LOL
A CUZZ I CALLED YOU LAST NITE. C-ING WHAT WAS
UP with JA

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 281
Joined: November 7th, 2003, 8:32 am
Location: Kali
Contact:

Re: RAYMOND AVENUE CRIPS 120TH.ST

Unread post by Tatta » April 23rd, 2004, 4:01 pm

Cutthroat333 wrote:
Tatta wrote:^^ they doin big thangs out your way aint they pasa???

WUT UP TATTA. AINT CROSSED PATHS with U IN A MINUTE. HOW U BEEN? COOL I'M SURE. YEA BUT ANYWAY WHAT YOU TALKIN ON? I MIGHT BE A LIL SLOW RIGHT NOW... :mrgreen:

I'm good homie...just catching wind of alot of dirt goin down across that 110 freeway...few thangs poppin of among those that hang in the kings manors and what not...might not be affecting ya'll tho

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”