Rollin 60 NH Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Rollin 60 NH Crips

Unread post by xxx » March 21st, 2013, 7:41 pm

Western (e)
Ladera Park (w)
76th street L.A /City of Inglewood (s)
Slauson/57th/52nd/Angeles Vista (n)

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » March 21st, 2013, 8:29 pm

xxx wrote:I know all the founders personally. I know who started it when and where.

But look, I see your having a hard time wrapping your mind around West of West Blvd.

The 60s are patrolled by two police agencies.

LAPD - 77 divison
LASD - Marina Station

The Sheriffs have gang files on activity over there. Contact them, shit 77 too, to get the full picture
I aint having a hard time, because I stayed in that area. My g/f stayed on Long, and I was in that area from 1988 - 1990, and there was no 60s Crip activity at all over there. I am not saying that there is none west of West Blvd, but they way you describe it is like that entire area is 60s. There was even some Bloods in that area on Long, Gay, Rimpau between 60th Street to the north, down past, Fairview, now that was a long time ago.

Up to Angeles Vista where that 7-eleven is I would see 60s representing but not much west of Angeles Vista or north of Slauson. I also lived in Windsor Hills - View Park for 6 years so I think I know this area pretty well.

I been to that Nelson's market my fair share of times, and although I wouldnt call it Blood turf, I have seen more Bloods in and out of that spot.

What I would like to see is how would you map it on Google maps, maybe I can comment on it better if I see how you are mapping the Wesside of 60s turf,

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » March 22nd, 2013, 12:11 am

My 2 cents: here is the gang map on Google that I look @. I know y'all say that this map is incorrect in some areas but this is what I use.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie ... ad1c371dfe

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 22nd, 2013, 11:59 am

I can go on any block in any Neighborhood and see zero activity on any giving day. Should I come to the conclusion that's void of gangembers, that it's neutral turf?

Banker T is an OG 60, he grew up on Long Street.

Knuckles, Kickass from CPFs brother, 64th and Long.

Go arounnd the corner lil Weasel Crazy Boy and OG Pinkie on Harcourt, go to the next block on Keniston you have Billy Smith OG WSC TUrn 60 along with Crip Stacy....I can go on, every single block over there was populated with members, most dudes went down to 10tg ave and brynhurst to shit.

The list goes on bro.

I can go up to Lorren Miller Park ie Denier Park right now and don't see a soul, should I come to a conclusion that the areas ain't active.

I can drove sown Hoover Street from 52 to 112 and not see one Hoover, what dies that mean.

I'm telling about a Neighborhood I know, I'm nor one of these weird dudes on here bro.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 22nd, 2013, 12:18 pm

Look a can't break down that area for you over this forum like I would Luke too. I said too much already.

You moving in Windsor Hilla 6yrs ago, doesn't me much. Between 54 and Slauson, from Alviso to Crenshaw all up in the hills 60 members are born and raised. Not sure what your looking for, niggas on corners drinking 40oz, blue rags hanging, Naw u ain't gonna see that.

That whole area around 54 elementary, is the turf

Unless you judging an area by nightly body count, yeah u right, but like I say, in every gang neighborhood in Lis Angeles, the gangs only shit in certain blocks, certain areas that are loose.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 22nd, 2013, 12:55 pm

One last think and I'm done with this debate.

I feel like I'm debating my wife, you know how a women knows everything.

Can't go off police or news articles alone. If so I have an LA TIMES ARTICLE quote LAPD saying the Rollin 60s go from Western to the Fox Hills Mall. A top crash officier....Dudes over here actually took that quote and ran with it on the Propaganda tip.

If you gonna be a true historian, a true detail researcher you have to have an open mind and realize your not gonna know everything. U got to come to the table with a blank slate, think outside the box, outside the bubble, one size don't fit all.

You can't tell the next man about his neighborhood, how its broke down, driving around, you won't get the full story, the nitty grittt details only an insider will know.

I can imagine me going to Paris, drive around, and come back and tell Casper about his Neighborhood or anybody else...

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 22nd, 2013, 1:25 pm

xxx wrote:I can go on any block in any Neighborhood and see zero activity on any giving day. Should I come to the conclusion that's void of gangembers, that it's neutral turf?

Banker T is an OG 60, he grew up on Long Street.

Knuckles, Kickass from CPFs brother, 64th and Long.

Go arounnd the corner lil Weasel Crazy Boy and OG Pinkie on Harcourt, go to the next block on Keniston you have Billy Smith OG WSC TUrn 60 along with Crip Stacy....I can go on, every single block over there was populated with members, most dudes went down to 10tg ave and brynhurst to shit.

The list goes on bro.

I can go up to Lorren Miller Park ie Denier Park right now and don't see a soul, should I come to a conclusion that the areas ain't active.

I can drove sown Hoover Street from 52 to 112 and not see one Hoover, what dies that mean.

I'm telling about a Neighborhood I know, I'm nor one of these weird dudes on here bro.
But just because someone lives somewhere dont make that their hood. I known Crips that lived on 29th Street close to their turf, and I known Bloods who lived on Jefferson or one block south of Jefferson, and that dont make it Blood hood. I am referring to simply the OFFICIAL turf by drawing a circle around where people hang out in public and visible places. You are right, there are alot of dead area in between.

I attached a copy of that map here. which also has 64 West Blvd on it. And for the record, I did not design this map, I just took a screen capture from the link above.
Attachments
60map.jpg
60map.jpg (116.25 KiB) Viewed 23238 times

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 22nd, 2013, 1:29 pm

xxx wrote:One last think and I'm done with this debate.

I feel like I'm debating my wife, you know how a women knows everything.

Can't go off police or news articles alone. If so I have an LA TIMES ARTICLE quote LAPD saying the Rollin 60s go from Western to the Fox Hills Mall. A top crash officier....Dudes over here actually took that quote and ran with it on the Propaganda tip.

If you gonna be a true historian, a true detail researcher you have to have an open mind and realize your not gonna know everything. U got to come to the table with a blank slate, think outside the box, outside the bubble, one size don't fit all.

You can't tell the next man about his neighborhood, how its broke down, driving around, you won't get the full story, the nitty grittt details only an insider will know.

I can imagine me going to Paris, drive around, and come back and tell Casper about his Neighborhood or anybody else...
Nobody said anything about police or news, we have whats called a difference of opinion. Does not my years I spent in the exact area we are discussing even matter? But you know, I can come to the table with a blank slate. I am a bit confused on your boundaries, so can you just draw up a quick map? Maybe if I visualise it, I can see what you are talking about.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 22nd, 2013, 7:07 pm

I can go for that, different of oppinion.

But what I'm telling you is the realty on the ground. I grown up all threw there bro, know everybody.

Not every block is an active dope block, not every block is a hang out spot.

Activity shifts, hang out spots route if time. When a block or area gets hot, it shift to another area.

The areas I've talked about have had 60s living it it since the 70s.

You moved to Windsor Hills area in the 2000s, by then the activity shifted else where.

I don't know how to do maps, but I gave you the boundaries. No one can dispute them.

Maybe if you hollar at some other homies, CPFs and NHPs they can explain the farwest fridge area for you, u always have to verify.

Now 64 West Blvds, that's inaccurate all the way.

That's area in the map is CPF hood.

64 WBC were 64 Hustlers when you were in the Area 88-89. They had one house on 64 and Rimpau. They didn't took West Blvd, that side of long had the CPFs on 64.....

They are 60 rejects that used to be jack and bullied. They turned WBC around 93/94 but played out, the youngsters didn't join that BS.

Crenshaw to Ladera Park is the Backhood....no one can and will tell u different. That is RSC hood, undisputed....not scattered members, it's full back there.

Get the injunction map, they have it 90% right.

And there was never any bloods on Rimpau, ever....

We can sit down with Kev and clear up all mystery....

We're putting the history together for the magazine.

Another thing, Nelsons and Ladera Center at Gat Burgers was always a flash point for 60s and Inglewood bloods, those grey areas

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 22nd, 2013, 8:30 pm

I just want to see how you visualize it geographically, the east, north, and south, I got, but its that west section I want see. Let me also add S.I.P. to:

Jovoni "Mud Roll" Thomas, 27, ( - June 22, 2012)
Steven "Bang/Twin" Johnson, 21, ( - June 23, 2012)

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 23rd, 2013, 3:42 am

They passed away a day apart?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 23rd, 2013, 5:50 pm

dubts wrote:They passed away a day apart?
they were shot together, just one died at the scene at 11:30 p.m., and the other died at the hospital after midnight, so they probably died within 1 to 2 hours of each other.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 11th, 2013, 10:46 am

THE OFFICERS OF THE LAPD's South Bureau CRASH (Community Resources Against Street Hoodlums) unit were not surprised to find the Rolling 60s carrying high-powered weapons.

They are, police say, perhaps the most violent black gang in the city, controlling everything from Western Avenue west to Fox Hills Mall, from Slauson south to Florence.

When the gang formed in the early '70s, gang members (known as homeboys) initially fought only over turf--who got to walk on what street, who controlled what park, who held down what youth-authority camp. But in recent years, say police, the gang has moved into narcotics trafficking, primarily rock cocaine, or crack--with fatal consequences for South-Central L.A. "Very few gang members have any ego control in the first p

------------------------------

Quote from the 1980's from a CAPTAIN in LAPDs CRASH UNIT

http://www.lapdonline.org/gang_injunctions

Link to LAPDs Gang Maps..............

http://atty.lacity.org/stellent/groups/ ... 006690.pdf

http://atty.lacity.org/OUR_OFFICE/Crimi ... /index.htm

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 12th, 2013, 12:44 am

I have a version with photos of all the mentioned 60s.

1. Deandre "Tiny Turtle" Adkins
2. Andreas "Scatterbrain" Bagsby
3. Christopher "Lil Thug" Baker
4. Shamond "Lil Arch Dog" Bennett
5. Javon "Tiny Spank" Curtis
6. Kevin "Big Cat" Doucette
7. Deonte "Baby Wee Dog" Gary
8. Deandre "Young C-Ball" George
9. Rodney "Peedee Wac" Glaze
10. Davon "Papa Loc" Harris
11. Travon "Tiny Tad Pole" Hassan
12. Lavon "CJ" Hoy
13. Brice "Tiny Mayhem" Jones
14. Damon "Lil Scooby" Jones
15. Antjuan "Lil Hansom" Lottie
16. Rantz "Lil Rat Capone" Lymon
17. Grant "Mad Ronnie" Lyons
18. Terrence "Baby Deka" Manuel
19. Brian "Hammerhands" McDonald
20. Christopher "Bodee" Mosley
21. Ernest "Face" Quinley
21.Kristopher "Bolt the House" Simmons
22. Kelon "Blue Shady" Smith
23. Robert "Hoodsta Rob" Stewart
24. Marquise "Baby Swan Toe" Thomas
25. Randy "Amp" Williams
26. Ralph "Tiny Creepy" Woo

27. Derrick "Blue Shay" Cleveland
28. Jerrell "Tiny Mun" Patrick
29. Cartesus "Gotti" McGregor

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » May 13th, 2013, 1:38 am

post the one with the flicks

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 13th, 2013, 11:36 am

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 13th, 2013, 11:45 am

i'll have to scan it, all the pics are in black & white because is was a copy of the original.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » May 26th, 2013, 7:48 pm

So according 2 XXX, the 60s would have the biggest Crip turf then. Most people I've heard say the ETGs have the largest turf.

comptonblockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by comptonblockz » July 30th, 2013, 5:59 am

Interesting read about how Hoodsta Dob got put on to the 60s

http://www.reverbnation.com/artist_2927882/bio

Hoodsta Dob The Great, born (Daryl Henderson), is a native out of West Los Angeles California. The Rollin Sixties Crips was the local gang that controlled his neighborhood. Being the baby boy of (3) older sisters, inabled young Hoodsta to get up close and personal, with the shot callers of the gang. This was because Hoodsta's sisters would either date one of the Rollin 60's, or they were a classmates from school. House parties were every Friday night at Hoodsta's house. His older sister Chery was contemporarys with the O.G.s, so when she through a party all the O.G.'s came. And where ever the O.G.s go, the whole hood follows.
At the ripe age of 10 yrs. old, Hoodsta Dob begin to become infuience by his enviorment. One day walking down the street aimlessly, one of the O.G.s (Big Banker T,) from Hoodsta's sister Cheryl's house party, seen Hoodsta as he drove down the same block. " Aye little nigga ain't you Cheryl and Baby Cal little brother? " Born with status. Hoodtsa Dob was born with status. " Yea." Hoodsta replyed feeling proud being acknowlege by a real gang leader. "Were you going?" Banker T asked. " No where." Said Hoodsta. Banker T stop his car and said: " Then roll with me." Thats how it all started. And befor the day was over, little Daryl became Young Dob. 1 year later, Baby Rascal. By the sweet years of 12 years old, Young Dob became Hoodsta Dob. He grew in ranks swiftly. But how? Remember he was born with status. He knew the right people from his beginning. Music was in his blood. Hoodsta Dob's mother Darlene, and father Dewitte had a band in the 1960's. Dewitte on the drums, Darlene singling the lyrics. After Darlene relased her first single pofessionally, she later ended her career do to pregnantcy, and spousual abuse.
Hoodsta Dob had to have inherited his mothers gift, becuse at the age of 13, he was the Jr. High free stlye king. Even in his neighborhood, all the O.G.'s called for the young Hoodsta to kick a gang rap using there names in it. As he got older he got better. This inspired the young Hoodsta Dob to master gang rap. His crimminal ways were maturing at the same time. The young Hoodsta would spend the next 10 years behind bars for murder. now 25 yrs old, Hoodsta Dob comes home during a good time. Everybody is talking about gangs now. Undiscovered Hoodsta Dob, and homeboy Lil Kev-mac, decided to record a compulation of the hottest rappers in the Rolling 60's. The name of the compulation? Hood Unit. Nipsey Hussle was just beginning to showcase his talent in the hood as well; but, for some reason he did make it on the mixtape. Hoodsta Dob used his expert style of a gang roll calling, on the song "6x10" produced by Gary Lloyd. It was a neighborhood hit. Then he hit them with "Lil Homies," which has over 60,000 Youtube views (serch: Hoodsta Dob) at this present time. Living the life of a real Hoodsta has its down falls. After independently releasing Hood Unit #2, Hoodsta Dob remix the smash hit " Americas Most Wanted" by: TuPac & Snoop Dog. He created a knew neighborhood anthem, "Never Turn Down A Fade," which in up being a well known saying throughout the state of California. Now his street status is O.G. and Hoodsta is still battling with his demons. He severed his 2nd California State Prison term for sales of cocain. Slausonboys, was a group Hoodsta Dob and Nipsy Hussle put together befor Hoodsta left. As Hoodsta was serving his joke, Nipsey Hussell continues on launching his solo career. He gets signed by Epic Records, and is now the youngest hottes artist on the West Coast.

Hoodsta comes home and now realize, his chance of actually being a true Hip Hop Icon is a reality. Recieving mentorship from Big U ( Uneek Music Group ) and Nipsey Hussle ( All Money In Records Inc ) Hoodsta Dob creats Hoodstafied Records Inc. and decides to go independent. " Being the voice for my Hoodsta Nation, " became his goal in life. He released his first mixtape " Go Hard Or Go Home, " which independently sold 1200 units off line. "Straight Riders, " was another one of Hoodsta's street hits. The attitude of a True Hoodsta is illustrated in this record. Hoodsta Dob's fan base begins to grow. His gang life experiences are well told in his lyrics. So well told Hoodstas all over America began to vote Hoodsta Dob to be the voice for their kind. Go Hard Or Go Home Mixtape Vol.1 was mentored by Slyky Fyne. Another West Coast legend. Hoodsta Dob is now beginning to find his true talent through film. Producing and directing his first music video "Lil Homies," Hoodsta Dob falls in love with media. He challenged himself by doing, " Hood The Movie Trailor ) befor the script was ever written. While all this is going on, Hoodsta hooks up with now close brodie, Cell On The Track ( Producer ). Hoodsta Dob's buzz independently throughout the world was brewing, while his first album is about to concieved. While Hoodsta Dob, now at his peek, is writting a classic record, Cell On The Track is producing one as well. During the processes of producing Hoodsta Dob's debute album, C-bo ends up falling through at Uneek Music Studios, where Dob and Cell was recording at. The Rolling 60's collabing with The 29th Street Garden Bloc Gator C-Bo The Ball Head Nutt was all Hood. " Crimminal Record, " was the name of the record they created that night. The first time Hoodsta Dob and C-Bo ever met lasted 6 hrs. They never seen or spoke to one another again. Hoodsta Dob goes back to prison, this time for 15 months. ( Terrist Threat. ) During this time his eyes open and he begins to realize things. He writes and completes Hood The Movie script. He finish his term, hooks back up with Cell Ont The Track, and completes his debute album " Current Event Thesis. " " Current Event Thesis, " is a album thats giving you the up date on whats been going on in Hoodsta Dob's life today. But this album also gives you a idea on whats going on in the world as a whole for all Hoodstas and Hoodlets. Albulm release date: 1/1/13

comptonblockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by comptonblockz » July 31st, 2013, 5:31 pm

alexalonso wrote:I have a version with photos of all the mentioned 60s.

1. Deandre "Tiny Turtle" Adkins
2. Andreas "Scatterbrain" Bagsby
3. Christopher "Lil Thug" Baker
4. Shamond "Lil Arch Dog" Bennett
5. Javon "Tiny Spank" Curtis
6. Kevin "Big Cat" Doucette
7. Deonte "Baby Wee Dog" Gary
8. Deandre "Young C-Ball" George
9. Rodney "Peedee Wac" Glaze
10. Davon "Papa Loc" Harris
11. Travon "Tiny Tad Pole" Hassan
12. Lavon "CJ" Hoy
13. Brice "Tiny Mayhem" Jones
14. Damon "Lil Scooby" Jones
15. Antjuan "Lil Hansom" Lottie
16. Rantz "Lil Rat Capone" Lymon
17. Grant "Mad Ronnie" Lyons
18. Terrence "Baby Deka" Manuel
19. Brian "Hammerhands" McDonald
20. Christopher "Bodee" Mosley
21. Ernest "Face" Quinley
21.Kristopher "Bolt the House" Simmons
22. Kelon "Blue Shady" Smith
23. Robert "Hoodsta Rob" Stewart
24. Marquise "Baby Swan Toe" Thomas
25. Randy "Amp" Williams
26. Ralph "Tiny Creepy" Woo

27. Derrick "Blue Shay" Cleveland
28. Jerrell "Tiny Mun" Patrick
29. Cartesus "Gotti" McGregor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El_Vn_J-bKE
is that the same Hoodsta Rob from Slauson Boyz?

Mymy123
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Forney

Unread post by Mymy123 » November 13th, 2017, 11:32 am

This conversation has truly pissed me off!!! How do you name my family!!!! I mean and list it, full names along with they hood name online that ish is like putting my loved ones in danger man this is bs are u kidding me... Real talk niggas talk too fuccin much... Learn how too shut the fucc up :evil:

Mymy123
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Forney

Unread post by Mymy123 » November 13th, 2017, 11:35 am

I need to pay attention Alex how do you get full names like that and I understand you have a website and u tryna be accurate but naming them full hearted is wrong... You have no clue who reads this shit as well as what it can lead too if niggas did the most shit u could cost me my own life...

xjew4ux
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: compton

Unread post by xjew4ux » June 7th, 2019, 1:10 pm

Screenshot_20190607-123327.jpg
Screenshot_20190607-123327.jpg (346.82 KiB) Viewed 18802 times
rolling Crip 60

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 11th, 2019, 11:34 am

Mymy123 wrote:I need to pay attention Alex how do you get full names like that and I understand you have a website and u tryna be accurate but naming them full hearted is wrong... You have no clue who reads this shit as well as what it can lead too if niggas did the most shit u could cost me my own life...
Those names were copy and pasted from what had already been made public. If naming them is wrong, take it to the source that initially named them and posted it. FYI: All their photos were posted too with their names, so don't blame us for any of that.

ReeseGTho
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: Atlantico

Unread post by ReeseGTho » October 18th, 2019, 4:08 pm

How’s OG Peedee Wac?