Rollin 60 NH Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Rollin 60's Crip

Unread post by mangler » February 19th, 2004, 11:41 am

*FIRST OFF, 67 ARE NOT 60 REJECTS, THERE HUSTLERS TURNED HOODSTAS.....
*SECOND, U SHOULD STOP BEING A BANGER, STOP BEING A CRIP, SQUARE UP AND STOP THE VIOLENCE PERIOD... ITS ALL THE SAME..CRIP KILL CRIP ...BLACK KILL BLACK...

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 19th, 2004, 12:41 pm

Tatta wrote:I have jb.
And whoever said that injunctions clear the streets out...I am here to let you know that you got it twisted.
Injunctions don't do a damn thang except force niggas into doin stuff differently when the police are around. Injunctions ain't sh*t but a thorn in a niggas side. You can roll thru 60's hood and see niggas doin the same thangs they been doin from the beginning of time...same way you can go thru the nickersons and see it.
Injunctions=nothing more than a new reason for niggas to get away from the police using any means necessary to avoid arrest.
The injunctions name the most active and visible members.
Let me explain, police roll thru watts daily. There are some police that roll thru and there are some police that walk thru. There are certain police that know every niggas name from bhb and some that probably dont know they own damn name. They have a file of pictures, names, tattoos, scars, vehicles, clothing, etc...of every nigga on the streets. They use Cal-Gangs as a database now to store all the info. There used to be CRASH units. Anyhow, what I was tryna say is that injunctions name the active niggas and they name them based on local police recommendation, some OG's and some YG's...they don't discriminate.

YO TATTA WHATS CAL GANGS?

X-TribalSoldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by X-TribalSoldier » February 19th, 2004, 4:04 pm

THE SIXTIES IS ONE GANG JUST DIFFERENT AREA'S OF COURSE BUT SIXTIES IS THE MOST CRAZIEST GANG, SINCE IVE BEEN A DISCHARGED FROM MY TOUR IN TRIBALIZSM, I SPEAK TO A LOT OF OTHER GANG MEMBERS, BOTH X AND CURRENT AND THEY ALL NEVER SAY THAT THEY HAD MEETINGS IN WHICH HOMIES WHERE ACTUALLY SQUARED OFF AND FORCED TO ENGAGE IN HAND TO HAND COMBAT WITH ONE OF THEIR BRETHREN, THIS IS A CONTINUED RITUAL IN THE HOOD FROM WHAT I REMEMBER. NOT TO DISCREDIT YOUR ACCOUNTS OF YOUR EXPERIENCE IN THE SIXTIES, MAGLAR, BUT MY ACCOUNT IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT. THE NEIBAHOODS AND FRONTHOODS HAVE HAD MANY ALTERCATIONS, I PERSONALLY HAD A ALTERCATIONS WITH the FRONTS. I CANT SPEAK ON EVERYTHING BUT THERE HAVE BEEN SLAYINGS THAT WERE 60 ON 60 DEATHS. I REMEBER ONE OF THE HOMIES ACTUALLY GOT PUT ON FRONTS SO HIS BIG BROTHER WOULD'NT KNOW THAT HE WAS BANGING the HOOD. THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE DIVISION OF THE NH'S AND FH'S IN MY CAREER, BUT NOT ONLY THE DIVISION BETWEEN CERTAIN AREA IN THE 60'S BUT IT IS ALSO VERY EVEDENT OF HOW BIG THE SIXTIES GANG IS, YOU CAN IN FACT MENTION A HOMIE AND ANOTHER HOMIE REPLY COULD BE "I DON'T KNOW HIM BY NAME BUT I PROBABLY SEEN HIM AROUND the HOOD". HIS BROTHER NEVER KNEW HE WAS FROM THE HOOD, CUZ NH'S AND FRONTS WAS SO DIVIDED. AS FAR AS THE OVERHILLS I NEVER RESPECTED THEM CUZ I FELT LIKE THEY SHOULD'NT BANG THEY CAME FROM GREAT SOCIAL ENVIORMENTS, MOMMY WAS A TEACHER OR RN AND DADDY OWNED A BUISNESS OR WAS A LAWYER AND THEY ALL WENT TO WESTCHESTER HIGH WITH THE OTHER MIDDLE CLASS AFRICAN-AMERICANS. THERE SOCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES WERE DIFFERENT FROM HOMIES LIVING ON the DIME. SO YES TRIBALIZSM CAN AND HAS OCCURED IN MOST HOOD OWN BACK YARD, THAT IS SOMETHING I HAVE NOT BEEN UNACCUSTOMED TO HEARING YET.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 19th, 2004, 5:09 pm

Pasa wrote: YO TATTA WHATS CAL GANGS?
Cal-Gangs is a recently instituted tracking system that is used to by Law Enforcement. What the system does is pretty much the same thing as the modern day fingerprinting systems. It stores info about every gang member (as collected by police and others). For example, if Big Jim is 6'0 with light skin, green eyes, a Crip tattoo on his neck, a scar on his forehead, drives a black regal, carries a .9mm, has 4 fat girlfriends, always wears a beanie, and limps, then each one of these traits along with several pics of Big Jim is stored into a data base. Anytime any type of crime or incident includes one or more of these traits then Big Jim's name will come up and he will likely be questioned unless a more likely match is available. They can plug in "green impala" and every gang member driving a green impala will appear in a list. The details are endless. You may not THINK they got you, but they got you. They not only have you but they have everyone in your family's name age and info. All of this is stored into the Cal-Gangs database and is available to Law Enforcement agencies nation and worldwide.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » February 19th, 2004, 5:35 pm

that shit be crazy, I kno they be gettin cats that dont even bang, my friends was at some park and they cops took pictures of them and labeled them gang members for some gang out in ingelwood I dont remember, shit is crazy though.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 20th, 2004, 11:50 am

A TATTA,
THATS SOME SERIOUS S**T RITE THERE

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » February 20th, 2004, 1:24 pm

that shit bkout cal-gangs is crazy tho. wut if u only like 15 or sumtin but u still nivolved with all dis gang shit? Can dey get info outta the skoo u go 2 or doo u gotta be involved in sum otha crime n get caught?

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 22nd, 2004, 2:31 pm

xplicit753 wrote:that stuff bkout cal-gangs is crazy tho. wut if u only like 15 or sumtin but u still nivolved with all dis gang stuff? Can dey get info outta the skoo u go 2 or doo u gotta be involved in sum otha crime n get caught?
They get info from schools too.

What is with that k after your b's?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 22nd, 2004, 3:27 pm

X-TribalSoldier wrote: THE NEIBAHOODS AND FRONTHOODS HAVE HAD MANY ALTERCATIONS, I PERSONALLY HAD A ALTERCATIONS WITH the FRONTS. I CANT SPEAK ON EVERYTHING BUT THERE HAVE BEEN SLAYINGS THAT WERE 60 ON 60 DEATHS. AS FAR AS THE OVERHILLS I NEVER RESPECTED THEM because I FELT LIKE THEY SHOULD'NT BANG THEY CAME FROM GREAT SOCIAL ENVIORMENTS, MOMMY WAS A TEACHER OR RN AND DADDY OWNED A BUISNESS OR WAS A LAWYER AND THEY ALL WENT TO WESTCHESTER HIGH WITH THE OTHER MIDDLE CLASS AFRICAN-AMERICANS. THERE SOCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES WERE DIFFERENT FROM HOMIES LIVING ON the DIME.
*Specifically point out the Neighborhoods. All 60s are NH's.
*Many of us grew up with single parents with siblings.
*Most migrated from Watts, the east side, or OT.
*Most Hills went to Crenshaw.

Though it appears you have knowledge of the sixties, your accounts are very skewed and narrow minded.
Last edited by Anonymous20 on February 23rd, 2004, 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

X-TribalSoldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by X-TribalSoldier » February 22nd, 2004, 6:59 pm

*Specifically point out the Neighborhoods. All 60s are NH's.
*The Hills is considered the bac of the hood, so the hills kicked it on the dime.

Though it appears you have knowledge of the sixties, your accounts are very skewed and narrow minded. If you know anything about the 60 on 60 deaths that you spoke on, how many of the ones you never repsected been killed?

MY BROTHAS IT SEEMS WE HAVE LOST EACH OTHER IN OUR POINT OF VIEWS, WHICH MAKES PERFECT SENSE YOU 2 ARE OBVIOUSLY A LOT OLDER THAN I. I AM NOT A 2000 BANGER, NOR A SPECTATOR FROM THE SIDELINES. MY ACCOUNT AND EXPERINCE WITH THE 60'S WAS DIFFERENT FROM YOU BOTH. that'S COOL IT HAPPENS. BUT MY INTENT WAS NEVER TO INSULT EITHER OF YOU. MY POINT WAS TO FURTHER INERATE THE FACT THAT NO MATTER IF YOU FROM INGLEWOOD, COMPTON, WATTS, DIVISION IS DIVISION AND ANGLOSAXON'S HAVE USED THIS AGE OLD METHOD TO CURRUPT AND REDUCE OUR NUMBERS OF PEOPLE. SO PLZ DONT GET DEFFENSIVE I WAS JUST GIVING MY ACCOUNT. CALL ME A SPECTATOR OR WHATEVER THAT WAS MY EXPERIENCE. IF I HAD SAID SOME OUTLANDISH THINGS I COULD SEE MY WORDS HAS BEING OFFENSIVE TO YOU AND YA HOOD. YOU TO ARE OBVIOUSLY STILL AFFILIATED, THAT'S COOL IM NOT KNOCKIN THAT BUT I WAS FREED FROM THAT STATE OF MIND AND IT DID'NT TAKE JAIL OR ME BEING BEEBOP BOOOPED P SIDE the HEAD FOR MY TRANSFORMATION TO TAKE PLACE. I JUST FIGURED THAT MY ENEMIES WHERE LARGER THAN BLOODS AND OTHER CRIP FACTIONS OF WHICH WE SUPPOSEDLY IN WAR WITH. I WILL DIRECT ALL OF YOUR ATTENTIONS TO http://www.brownpride.com IM AM NOT A PREJUDICE TO THIS BUT THINGS LIKE THIS OPENED MY EYES TO THE BIGGER PICTURE.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 22nd, 2004, 10:03 pm

X-TribalSoldier wrote:*Specifically point out the Neighborhoods. All 60s are NH's.
*The Hills is considered the bac of the hood, so the hills kicked it on the dime.

Though it appears you have knowledge of the sixties, your accounts are very skewed and narrow minded. If you know anything about the 60 on 60 deaths that you spoke on, how many of the ones you never repsected been killed?

MY BROTHAS IT SEEMS WE HAVE LOST EACH OTHER IN OUR POINT OF VIEWS, WHICH MAKES PERFECT SENSE YOU 2 ARE OBVIOUSLY A LOT OLDER THAN I. I AM NOT A 2000 BANGER, NOR A SPECTATOR FROM THE SIDELINES. MY ACCOUNT AND EXPERINCE WITH THE 60'S WAS DIFFERENT FROM YOU BOTH. that'S COOL IT HAPPENS. BUT MY INTENT WAS NEVER TO INSULT EITHER OF YOU. MY POINT WAS TO FURTHER INERATE THE FACT THAT NO MATTER IF YOU FROM INGLEWOOD, COMPTON, WATTS, DIVISION IS DIVISION AND ANGLOSAXON'S HAVE USED THIS AGE OLD METHOD TO CURRUPT AND REDUCE OUR NUMBERS OF PEOPLE. SO PLZ DONT GET DEFFENSIVE I WAS JUST GIVING MY ACCOUNT. CALL ME A SPECTATOR OR WHATEVER THAT WAS MY EXPERIENCE. IF I HAD SAID SOME OUTLANDISH THINGS I COULD SEE MY WORDS HAS BEING OFFENSIVE TO YOU AND YA HOOD. YOU TO ARE OBVIOUSLY STILL AFFILIATED, THAT'S COOL IM NOT KNOCKIN THAT BUT I WAS FREED FROM THAT STATE OF MIND AND IT DID'NT TAKE JAIL OR ME BEING BEEBOP BOOOPED P SIDE the HEAD FOR MY TRANSFORMATION TO TAKE PLACE. I JUST FIGURED THAT MY ENEMIES WHERE LARGER THAN BLOODS AND OTHER CRIP FACTIONS OF WHICH WE SUPPOSEDLY IN WAR WITH. I WILL DIRECT ALL OF YOUR ATTENTIONS TO http://www.brownpride.com IM AM NOT A PREJUDICE TO THIS BUT THINGS LIKE THIS OPENED MY EYES TO THE BIGGER PICTURE.
.......THIS DUDE IS A MONSTER KODY DISCIPLE

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 23rd, 2004, 12:09 am

Tatta wrote:
Pasa wrote: YO TATTA WHATS CAL GANGS?
Cal-Gangs is a recently instituted tracking system that is used to by Law Enforcement. What the system does is pretty much the same thing as the modern day fingerprinting systems. It stores info about every gang member (as collected by police and others). For example, if Big Jim is 6'0 with light skin, green eyes, a Crip tattoo on his neck, a scar on his forehead, drives a black regal, carries a .9mm, has 4 fat girlfriends, always wears a beanie, and limps, then each one of these traits along with several pics of Big Jim is stored into a data base. Anytime any type of crime or incident includes one or more of these traits then Big Jim's name will come up and he will likely be questioned unless a more likely match is available. They can plug in "green impala" and every gang member driving a green impala will appear in a list. The details are endless. You may not THINK they got you, but they got you. They not only have you but they have everyone in your family's name age and info. All of this is stored into the Cal-Gangs database and is available to Law Enforcement agencies nation and worldwide.

HMM. :| I GUESS WE BEST TO STAY ON OUT TOES THEN. IS THERE ANYWAY WE CAN ACCESS IT TOO...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 23rd, 2004, 3:53 am

jb7777 wrote:
kevmac wrote:
jb7777 wrote:Has the anyone on the site been actually named in the injunction? I heard that it was mostly old niggas that werent even active no more...
What hood did you hear that about? Specifically
I heard that about some of the older 60's...that the police was funkin with some niggas that been on chill mode... read an article in the times that had an interview with a cat that said he aint put in work since the early 80's yet he is named in the injunction...I think that injunction shyt is more harrasment than anything...I think alonso got an article on it also ...check the news archive
The homeboy drinks in public, hangs out on the block alot. Other then that, he ain't lying, he's a much older cat been around forever.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 23rd, 2004, 10:17 am

Pasa wrote: HMM. :| I GUESS WE BEST TO STAY ON OUT TOES THEN. IS THERE ANYWAY WE CAN ACCESS IT TOO...
Naw man, there is no way for us to touch it. It is only accessible to Law Enforcement.

X-TribalSoldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by X-TribalSoldier » February 23rd, 2004, 12:24 pm

ONE LAST WORD AND THAT'S IT. I AM NOT A MONSTER KODY DECIPLE I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE HALF OF THE SHIT HE SPOKE ON ESPEACIALLY IN REFERENCE TO the SIXTIES. WHEN YOU WRITE BOOKS YOU MUST BE A GOOD STORY TELLER AND THAT WHAT HE DID! IF I TOLD YOU WHAT I DO FOR A LIVING YOU WOULD SURELY KNOW THAT I WOULD NOT BE A FOLLOWER OF ANY KIND. IN MY CAREER I CAN ONLY LEAD. THE BOOK WAS VERY ENTERTAINING BUT ALL TRUE I SERIOUSLY DOUBT. I DO HOWEVER ADMIRE THAT HE WAS INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT HIS ACTIONS WOULD ONLY CRIPPLE THE COMMUNITY OF WHICH HE LIVED.

X-TribalSoldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by X-TribalSoldier » February 23rd, 2004, 12:30 pm

IN REFERENCE TO YOU KEVMAC. I DO NOT RESPECT ANY AFRICAN SHEDING THE BLOOD OF ANOTHER AFRICAN BE IT IN AMERICA ON THE STREETS OF LOS ANGELES OR IN MOHTER AFRICA IN THE REPUBLIC OF CONGO. I ONLY STATED THAT IN MY IGNORANCE AS A YOUTH I DID HAVE THE IDIOLOGY THAT KIDS WHO CAME FROM A GOOD BACKGROUND COULD NOT BLAME THIER BACKGROUND ON BANGING. SOME CATS WAS JUST FOLLOWERS AND NOT FIT AT ALL TO LEAD. I KNOW THEIR WAS HOMIES WHO LIVED IN BLOOD HOODS AND WAS GETTING PUTTIN ON. JUST BECAUSE OF THE REP THAT 60'S HAS.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 23rd, 2004, 3:18 pm

X-TribalSoldier wrote:IN REFERENCE TO YOU KEVMAC. I DO NOT RESPECT ANY AFRICAN SHEDING THE BLOOD OF ANOTHER AFRICAN BE IT IN AMERICA ON THE STREETS OF LOS ANGELES OR IN MOHTER AFRICA IN THE REPUBLIC OF CONGO.
I can respect part of your writings, especially the bloodshed of a damu. But the biggest misconception about good looking (black) communities is that there is still poverty, still hatred, still police harrassment, and still going to be groups of friends. Which is considered a gang and often treated like one.

I may not be eductaed enough to break this down to you in a better form but let me say this, "You can't judge a book by its cover." And, "Everything ain't what it always seems."

P.S. I'd like to discuss/debate this further with you, start a new topic. - Because some parents have a choice of where they live, others parents just tried harder or made better deciscions. It doesn't mean I have more money than Tatta cause he's in the projects. And it doesn't mean I can jump up and go to Thailand like BG Casper today if I chose. And it doesn't mean our parents were school teachers and doctors or didnt sale dope. And someone in the projects may be likely to make more money than someone in Ladera Heights selling crack. So re-think your reasons cause they are way off, but your bigger picture I can agree with!

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 10th, 2004, 1:52 pm

How far away is the 60z turf from the 30z turf?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 10th, 2004, 9:22 pm

xplicit753 wrote:How far away is the 60z turf from the 30z turf?
Pretty vague considering the 58 60's are just down the street (Normandie) or the Avenue 30's just down Arlington Ave. The 30's South would be approx. King BLVD which is north of 39th Street, and you can give the 60 Aves 52nd Street South, It's not that far at all just a hop skip and a jump over 40 and VNG turf.

Just think 39th Street to 60th Street, and those streets in between run East and West so they are short blocks.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 10th, 2004, 9:30 pm

xplicit753 wrote:How far away is the 60z turf from the 30z turf?
you can also just look on the maps that alonso put up

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 11th, 2004, 1:44 pm

arright thnx. I dont thinik\k itd be a good idea for me to be rollin thru the vngs n 40 turf tho but im glad it aint far

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 11th, 2004, 4:33 pm

we needa be startin a new convo ppl dis site forum gettin slowed

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 13th, 2004, 6:09 pm

I wanna kno how i and we can bring back the old wayz of locs, how ray ray n tookie created crips to be like, not 2 kill our own kind u kno wut im sayin. Maybe the answer is for every hood to be independant but as sumone mention in anotha post, most likely each hood will fall one afta anotha n nuttin will be accomplished by that. I juss think compton sets shud be coo with otha compton set, LA sets shud be coo with otha LA sets n so on. Maybe that wud work, the best way n most effective way wud be for all locs come togetha n get rid of slobs and KKK too. I do kno we needa do sumtin bout crip on crip killin, n it aint gon happen on here but we can at least talk bout it. So errebody post ur opinion

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 15th, 2004, 6:50 pm

The 67 NHC's are some 60's rejects from what I hear. The 60's don't even respect or even care about the 67's, but then again 60's don't really care about each other. You stay hearing about them killing each other the 60's are some champion inside killas though, that's the biggest problem the HOODSTA CARD got. The R60's killing each other cause they so damn deep, and they envy each other.
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 20th, 2004, 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 15th, 2004, 7:01 pm

4 real dey kill each otha, I wudnt wanna be down with that set if dey killin witin the own set all the time, I thought dey was one of the realet n truest sets

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » March 15th, 2004, 7:43 pm

FROM WHAT I KNOW the 60'S AND 67'S GOT ALONG GOOD CUZ I KNOW A FEW 67'S THAT ARE IN RSC HOOD ALOT.I WAS TOLD THEY NOT PART OF 60'S A LONG TIME AGO A OG FROM 60'S.I REMEMBER HEARIN SOMETHIN BOUT THEY BROKE OFF FROM 1E11'S SOME YEARS AGO OR STARTED BY SOME 1E11'S OR SOMETHIN LIKE THAT....

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 15th, 2004, 7:49 pm

bkstomp3 wrote:FROM WHAT I KNOW the 60'S AND 67'S GOT ALONG GOOD because I KNOW A FEW 67'S THAT ARE IN RSC HOOD ALOT.I WAS TOLD THEY NOT PART OF 60'S A LONG TIME AGO A OG FROM 60'S.I REMEMBER HEARIN SOMETHIN BOUT THEY BROKE OFF FROM 1E11'S SOME YEARS AGO OR STARTED BY SOME 1E11'S OR SOMETHIN LIKE THAT....
WAS 67 Hustlers as far as I can remember.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » March 15th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Tight w/ 65 Menlo

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 15th, 2004, 10:28 pm

im a Tray-Oh Crip and we cool it the Six cuzz

its that nigga T-Mac from 30's cuzz

X-TribalSoldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by X-TribalSoldier » March 16th, 2004, 9:15 am

Asanti,the 60's like every other hood as in house problems. I have heard of numerous accounts of Hoover on Hoover, Tray on Tray, Coast on Coast etc. killings. So as you can cee we as a people need a solution. Division is division once you can't divide the slaves by colors(red,blue) or locations (East side, West side,) then you must divide them by any means nesesary. So the hate must continue in order to further eradicate the states of America of the poisinous African-American even if it's in house(60 on 60, Hoov on Hoov killings). Tribalism is a fact and as exhisted in our blood far beyond the Americas. The Anglos used are own divisive ways against us in order to further divide us and the evil continues. In regards to the brotha who wants crips to all get along. I agree with you it would be phenomenal but we must first love each other as a people before we can love each other as a crip or a blood, remember you were African before you were a crip or a blood.

X-TribalSoldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by X-TribalSoldier » March 16th, 2004, 9:17 am

Asanti,the 60's like every other hood as in house problems. I have heard of numerous accounts of Hoover on Hoover, Tray on Tray, Coast on Coast etc. killings. So as you can cee we as a people need a solution. Division is division once you can't divide the slaves by colors(red,blue) or locations (East side, West side,) then you must divide them by any means nesesary. So the hate must continue in order to further eradicate the states of America of the poisinous African-American even if it's in house(60 on 60, Hoov on Hoov killings). Tribalism is a fact and as exhisted in our blood far beyond the Americas. The Anglos used our own divisive ways against us in order to further divide us and the evil continues. In regards to the brotha who wants crips to all get along. I agree with you it would be phenomenal but we must first love each other as a people before we can love each other as a crip or a blood, remember you were African before you were a crip or a blood.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 16th, 2004, 2:23 pm

mangler wrote:
STREETGANG111 wrote:The 67 NHC's are some 60's rejects from what I hear. The 60's don't even respect or even care about the 67's, but then again 60's don't really care about each other. You stay hearing about them killing each other the 60's are some champion inside killas though, that's the biggest problem the HOODSTA CARD got. The R60's killing each other cause they so damn deep, and they envy each other.
*FIRST OFF, 67 ARE NOT 60 REJECTS, THERE HUSTLERS TURNED HOODSTAS.....
*SECOND, U SHOULD STOP BEING A BANGER, STOP BEING A CRIP, SQUARE UP AND STOP THE VIOLENCE PERIOD... ITS ALL THE SAME..CRIP KILL CRIP ...BLACK KILL BLACK...
R U FROM THE 67 MANGLER?