Biggest blood set and Biggest Crip set in members

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
speezy38
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: Biggest blood set and Biggest Crip set in members

Unread post by speezy38 » July 18th, 2009, 2:19 pm

One of the most instrumental people to bring peace between IFG and ETG was my lil brother Lil Spyder from Inglewood Family 77th street, my dude was raised a hustler and use to get money with alot of 8-Trays, he was a well respected, solid and very missed Damu...We Miss you Dee!!!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » July 18th, 2009, 2:29 pm

speezy38 wrote:One of the most instrumental people to bring peace between IFG and ETG was my lil brother Lil Spyder from Inglewood Family 77th street, my dude was raised a hustler and use to get money with alot of 8-Trays, he was a well respected, solid and very missed Damu...We Miss you Dee!!!

Correct!

Manaic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Manaic » July 20th, 2009, 10:22 am

the Broadways

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » August 6th, 2009, 10:03 am

coastie wrote:man the 39s have a lot of clicks. w/s, n/s, 38 st. they are def holding their turf down.

Ey Coastie, The 38s do alot of wall banging which means they got alot of members, but like 2-3 months ago, I seen one of them get whacked by the Florencia's RIGHT @ there prine spot right at the Vernon Station!

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » August 7th, 2009, 7:15 am

wallbangin dont mean that you gotta lot of members....
look at them swans.they hella deep but i never saw any tag of them

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » August 7th, 2009, 10:49 am

H572DSTA wrote:wallbangin dont mean that you gotta lot of members....
look at them swans.they hella deep but i never saw any tag of them

Correction, I did say they WALL BANG like 18st or Florencia Does.....so meaning they HAVE alot of members. There are pretty up there in numbers, ive seen quite a alot and I HAVENT lived over there. Also, trust me there is a point of time where EVERY hood strikes up but the 38s have TONS of members.

I think they got like 3-4 clicks.

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by youayntfresh » August 8th, 2009, 1:47 pm

Du Rocc Crips don't run Duarte. Duarte 13 does. It's gotten so bad that black residents are calling it hate crimes. Even though most of them are strictly gang related it is like that.

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 1st, 2010, 11:41 am

look niggaz have yall ever run thru adams??? at daylight or at night??? shitt them 20 is fuckin deep deeper than the bps and ifg you dont believe go and see ifg turf is big but they dont be all out like that i rolll thru adams and only see red all over and what about the athens park i allways run in to a athens park nigga or bhbw nigger or nhb niggaanywhere i'm at i never ran into a ifgb nigga outside of ing but i heard the wsp in bompton have really got big these last yearsthem nigga that be saying ifgb aint never rolled thru the nhb hood or bhb hood dont know about pasadena never been therebut i know we deep fsb like 600-700 deep almost as big as ifgb or deeper

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 1st, 2010, 12:06 pm

sickntwisted wrote:look niggaz have yall ever run thru adams??? at daylight or at night??? shitt them 20 is fuckin deep deeper than the bps and ifg you dont believe go and see ifg turf is big but they dont be all out like that i rolll thru adams and only see red all over and what about the athens park i allways run in to a athens park nigga or bhbw nigger or nhb niggaanywhere i'm at i never ran into a ifgb nigga outside of ing but i heard the wsp in compton have really got big these last yearsthem nigga that be saying ifgb aint never rolled thru the nhb hood or bhb hood dont know about pasadena never been therebut i know we deep fsb like 600-700 deep almost as big as ifgb or deeper

Somethings wrong with you, maybe your s 20 groupie!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 1st, 2010, 1:03 pm

youngspade wrote:
sickntwisted wrote:look niggaz have yall ever run thru adams??? at daylight or at night??? shitt them 20 is fuckin deep deeper than the bps and ifg you dont believe go and see ifg turf is big but they dont be all out like that i rolll thru adams and only see red all over and what about the athens park i allways run in to a athens park nigga or bhbw nigger or nhb niggaanywhere i'm at i never ran into a ifgb nigga outside of ing but i heard the wsp in compton have really got big these last yearsthem nigga that be saying ifgb aint never rolled thru the nhb hood or bhb hood dont know about pasadena never been therebut i know we deep fsb like 600-700 deep almost as big as ifgb or deeper

Somethings wrong with you, maybe your s 20 groupie!

I could break all this down for you,

Who I see on a CONSTANT basis? On the streets? Bus, Trains, Traffic, Functions? Always out, even

I see, ive encountered the most with, 60s, 40s BHW, Grape Sts, Compton niggaz always seem to fall in somewhere, BPS ( I was @ a new years party in Velencia 04-going to 05) and them niggaz came through shooting at the hoodstas ( my cousins )! Tru story!, 20s, IFG (Your an Idiot to think other wise, your selecton of people is i should say centralled, ETG, 30s (Sometimes, you can catch em anywhere but its so-so ), NHP *Inlgewood* (They always function'n @ functions outside of INGLEWOOD idiot!). Cant forget the Hoovers either! PDL's and

Also, every hood be out as said above but THESE are the gangs you catch Banging, Established, Making money in OTHER places in LA County and they are known to being EVERYWHERE!

Your crazy, Only time you see other hoods as above is when you begin to hit outskirts, or borders of their own hoods. Ive seen the IFs banging on niggaz all the way on the BLUE LINE to South Bay Bowling Alley to Daqwaller to Hollywood and thats with the rest of those gangs ive mentioned!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 2nd, 2010, 7:57 am

swans even banged at c hi lol
the hoovaz also u can find them allover

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 6th, 2010, 11:16 am

1st off fuck you spade you dont have to be all out in the streets all in other nigaaz hood like that some niggaz allways in the hood like i aint never met a nigga from the jays outside the jays does that mean they dont excist nnnoooo and callin me a 20 groupie you homo your the ifg groupie if the only niggaz i know be out ddeeeeeppppp are the 20 and bity when i pass thru 40 60 too the hps nigga be deep out too aloot off hoods dont need to be out but they deep so stop that BS and get oof the ifg dick 89th nhf aka fsb

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 6th, 2010, 4:43 pm

sickntwisted wrote:1st off fu-- you spade you dont have to be all out in the streets all in other nigaaz hood like that some niggaz allways in the hood like i aint never met a nigga from the jays outside the jays does that mean they dont excist nnnoooo and callin me a 20 groupie you homo your the ifg groupie if the only niggaz i know be out ddeeeeeppppp are the 20 and bity when i pass thru 40 60 too the hps nigga be deep out too aloot off hoods dont need to be out but they deep so stop that BS and get oof the ifg dick 89th nhf aka fsb

Coming from the guy whos in fucking PARIS or some shit, how am I groupie when im unbiased against the enemies? or unbiased even when it comes to them. You obviously a groupie because thats the only niggaz you see then your lame. No time for for idiots!

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 7th, 2010, 6:01 am

hahahah man you lookin threw my post yo ho ass nigga your like a child come here let me change your diapers nigga i be where i want i got money a lot and in the netherlands you can make more money then in america that why im here caking up and im from nhf fuck you if you dont believe it your in ifg hood but claim a rider BS with your 2000 post man get a live "blood" and stop dickridin ifg and i rally am to mature for hatin ass niggaz like if you need some money to see the world (you know the world is bigger the l.a. county) let me know ill fly you somewhere bitch

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 7th, 2010, 6:43 am

[quote="sickntwisted"]hahahah man you lookin threw my post yo ho ass nigga your like a child come here let me change your diapers nigga i be where i want i got money a lot and in the netherlands you can make more money then in america that why im here caking up and im from nhf fu-- you if you dont believe it your in ifg hood but claim a rider BS with your 2000 post man get a live "blood" and stop dickridin ifg and i rally am to mature for hatin ass niggaz like if you need some money to see the world (you know the world is bigger the l.a. county) let me know ill fly you somewhere bitch[/quote]honestly id throw tickets all day just to slap a bitch

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 7th, 2010, 9:43 am

sickntwisted wrote:hahahah man you lookin threw my post yo ho ass nigga your like a child come here let me change your diapers nigga i be where i want i got money a lot and in the netherlands you can make more money then in america that why im here caking up and im from nhf fu-- you if you dont believe it your in ifg hood but claim a rider BS with your 2000 post man get a live "blood" and stop dickridin ifg and i rally am to mature for hatin ass niggaz like if you need some money to see the world (you know the world is bigger the l.a. county) let me know ill fly you somewhere bitch

You goofball ass nigga, Im still under 1200 posts and ive been here for 6 years......, The world is bigger than NEVERLANDED, you fucking fruit cake, your a clown ass nigga you prolly been to "MJ's NEVER NEVER been to LA LAND!"

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 8th, 2010, 4:46 pm

you aint even a banger let it go man and you a business man yeah right !!! then you should know aint no money in l.a. the first money niggaz get they move out and keep making money and i did that with my relatives and moved out the country an d keep koming back my niggaz believe me ive run into l.a. niggaz everywhere london france brazil santo domingo ive been around the world thanks to myself so why stay and be broke if i can go and be rich and i still love the set but i hate the conditions and problems that giong on and that real

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 8th, 2010, 7:05 pm

sickntwisted wrote:you aint even a banger let it go man and you a business man yeah right !!! then you should know aint no money in l.a. the first money niggaz get they move out and keep making money and i did that with my relatives and moved out the country an d keep koming back my niggaz believe me ive run into l.a. niggaz everywhere london france brazil santo domingo ive been around the world thanks to myself so why stay and be broke if i can go and be rich and i still love the set but i hate the conditions and problems that giong on and that real

LOL WOW what an idiot, you cleared this whos from LA or not thanks alot!

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 11th, 2010, 5:44 am

hjahhaa woat an idiot your the idiot this is why you local niggaz will stay local your only life by what you know the world is bigger than crenshaw and van ness my friend but it dont matter you know who you are i know who i am so by that it is what it is 89th and mc kinley swan gang nigga family swans

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 11th, 2010, 9:48 am

sickntwisted wrote:hjahhaa woat an idiot your the idiot this is why you local niggaz will stay local your only life by what you know the world is bigger than crenshaw and van ness my friend but it dont matter you know who you are i know who i am so by that it is what it is 89th and mc kinley swan gang nigga family swans
Im not even in LA rite now, ive been everywhere from Jamaica, Mexico, Lousiana, Chicago, Memphis, STL, Texas, All Over Cali-Except Sac, Arizona, Arkansas what are you talking about.
Didnt wanna waste my hand typing again!

But you posting your hood after every reply is lame!

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 11th, 2010, 10:04 am

oh yeah thats what i want to do i dont give afuck about what u or anybody else calll lame stupid e/s nhf 89th
7798492 fsbg or msb+nhf so you know

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 11th, 2010, 10:08 am

sickntwisted wrote:oh yeah thats what i want to do i dont give afuck about what u or anybody else calll lame stupid e/s nhf 89th
7798492 fsbg or msb+nhf so you know

I knew that 20 posts ago, thats why its lame bro! Saying it once or twice isnt bad but when you get in the 20s is netbanging!

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 11th, 2010, 10:22 am

no its not when i say swans or nothing thats bangin im just showin love dont hate nigga im from family too hahaha
neigborhoodfamily

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 11th, 2010, 10:32 am

sickntwisted wrote:no its not when i say swans or nothing thats bangin im just showin love dont hate nigga im from family too hahaha
neigborhoodfamily

Not hating, At all

dos88casas
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: New York

Unread post by dos88casas » January 13th, 2010, 2:24 am

Nice!! Learned something today! See Ya!!..

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 13th, 2010, 9:34 am

dos88casas wrote:Nice!! Learned something today! See Ya!!..

*BAN STICK*

badboy103joker
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Watts

Unread post by badboy103joker » March 12th, 2018, 3:23 am

HERE IS THE REAL LIST!!!
1. EAST COAST CRIP
2. HOOVER CRIMINALS
3. GRAPE ST. WATTS CRIP
4.ROLLIN 60 CRIP
5.83 GANGSTER CRIP
6.HARLEM 30 CRIP
7.VENICE SHORELINE CRIP
8.INSANE CRIP GANG
9.ROLLIN 40 CRIP
10. THE ROLLIN 100'S SETS GROUPED.

badboy103joker
What city do you live in now?: Watts

Unread post by badboy103joker » March 12th, 2018, 3:28 am

HERE IS THE REAL LIST of DEEPEST CRIP GANGS
1. EAST COAST CRIP
2. HOOVER CRIMINALS
3. GRAPE ST. WATTS CRIP
4.ROLLIN 60 CRIP
5.83 GANGSTER CRIP
6.HARLEM 30 CRIP
7.VENICE SHORELINE CRIP
8.INSANE CRIP GANG
9.ROLLIN 40 CRIP

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » March 13th, 2018, 10:14 pm

badboy103joker wrote:HERE IS THE REAL LIST of DEEPEST CRIP GANGS
1. EAST COAST CRIP
2. HOOVER CRIMINALS
3. GRAPE ST. WATTS CRIP
4.ROLLIN 60 CRIP
5.83 GANGSTER CRIP
6.HARLEM 30 CRIP
7.VENICE SHORELINE CRIP
8.INSANE CRIP GANG
9.ROLLIN 40 CRIP
Shorelines? They don’t even have a hood anymore they got ran out by the Yuppies and Hipsters

swanto57
What city do you live in now?: Las Vegas

Unread post by swanto57 » April 3rd, 2018, 6:16 pm

Biggest Blood set

R20's
Bounty Hunters
Bps
Inglewood Families

There's actually no single Piru set with 1000's of members but as a whole they're deep.

Crip side

Eastcoast Crips combined are the deepest
R60's
Hoovers aren't Crips so they dont count
83's
R30's
R40's
R100's as a whole

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 4th, 2018, 3:16 am

lol 100's as a whole ...why not carver south atlantic ville as whole lololol would beat all your cars

swanto57
What city do you live in now?: Las Vegas

Unread post by swanto57 » April 5th, 2018, 2:22 pm

bgcasper wrote:lol 100's as a whole ...why not carver south atlantic ville as whole lololol would beat all your cars
R100's is actually an Alliance of all the Crip gangs in the 100's area...No single set in the 100's is super deep but comnined they got numbers

@bgcasper - Stop making everything L.A vs Compton, No gang in Compton is big like the South Central sets

L.A is damn near the biggest city in America next to New York...L.A sets are monster

All those West L.A Sureno & Crip sets is deep
Central L.A with Ms - 13 is deep
38 st & F - 13 is super deep
18st is said to have 20k members

R60's & Eastcoast are the biggest Crip sets in all of Cali