Long beach crip gangs.....a question........holla!!!!!!!!!

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Young_Goethe

Long beach crip gangs.....a question........holla!!!!!!!!!

Unread post by Young_Goethe » May 22nd, 2004, 12:25 pm

Ay sup yall,this is my first post in here,but anyway i wanna know on which sides of the lb gangs are,cause im coming in 4 months to the lb,so i wanna know where to move(which side) so that i can avoid the warzones....

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Long beach crip gangs.....a question........holla!!!!!!!

Unread post by worldwide » May 22nd, 2004, 1:04 pm

all of long beach aint bad but there are topics in here which discuss the areas that have the most activities.

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » May 23rd, 2004, 2:39 am

just stay out of the eastside and u will ok. some parts of north act up every now and then

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » June 5th, 2004, 12:48 am

All I can say is watch your back with the mexicans they will trip for no reason on anyone blacc.
And don't move anywhere near P.C.H. and Santa Fe on the West Side. The police station is on that blocc but that neighborhood is f--ked up.
Hey if you got the money move into Bixby Knolls its high class but some what safe.
Holla back For Anymore Info Born And Raised In The L.B.C.

NorthLongBeachMac562
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthLongBeachMac562 » June 7th, 2004, 3:17 am

The North Side of Long Beach is the worse part of Long Beach. From Long Beach BLVD (West) & Artesia BLVD. (North) to Paramount & 52nd st. Thats the hood right there. Stay far from anywhere near Artesia and Long Beach BLVD. and the Carmelitos projects on 52nd and Orange and 52nd and Atlantic.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 7th, 2004, 3:55 am

North Long Beach is not the worst part homies, there are more bodies dropping and more crime in South Long Beach. Oh, but since your name in North Long Beach i guess you believe that part has more crime, no I dont think so buddy.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » June 7th, 2004, 2:20 pm

well mr lbmac562 i dont know where you been the last 30 yrs but if you really think that the northside is that ruff tuff and dangerous then compton,watts,and the central must be sub-cities of bahgdad and the rest of the middle east.

okay you down for ya hood, what net-banger aint!!? you must stay within those limits 24-7 because obviously you sadly mistaken. yo hood aint pushin that much of a line and north longbeach is far safer than the eastside, dont believe me then go to, 20th & MLK, 21 & LEWIS, SALTLAKE & LEMON, KINGS PARK, 10th ST from CHERRY to ATLANTIC, PCH etc screamin that noise dude watch how much attention you get dont nobody
believe you and yes there are G's on this site that are fro outside the LB that are laughing at ya right now!!!

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by N9ne » June 9th, 2004, 11:01 am

lol @ alonso clownin dude...

north long beach is hectic cuz its right on the border line (compton/long beach), the o-hood crips n cc ridas be rampant in north long beach, or atleast the borderline section, so if you not knowing who is what and where you at it can be dentrimental to yo health ya dig, compton ain't doing no playing especially when they smash thru long beach, everytime i see em in the store they anywhere from 5-15 deep. piru's and cc's alike, same with the north long beach sets, as far as body droppin, not that ain't a daily thing but all it take is for someone to get caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time, best way i can describe it is waiting to pop off. but still the northside can't compare to the EastSide

OYG SCARFACE 2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OYG SCARFACE 2 » June 9th, 2004, 3:28 pm

To NorthLongBeachMac562, checc this out LOC! One of the individuals that started Macc Mafia was from 20's or should I say claimed 20's. As far as the 20's being deep in the Carmelito's in 94' and 95', I'm the reason why it was like that, and if you don't belief me nigga go ask somebody. Ask about the name FACE and I bet you they gonna know somethin'. As far as the north being the hardest thats b.s. everybody knows the EASTSIDE Long Beach is the hardest and its been that way since the late 70's. No disrespect but it sounds like your a rookie when it comes to the history and the present time of Long Beach.

NorthLongBeachMac562
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthLongBeachMac562 » June 26th, 2004, 6:52 pm

My nigga Face, you know the homie Fatts. I know Billy and all you niggas you to put it down in the Litos. I know who you is. I be in front of Fatts house kickin' it all the time.

NorthLongBeachMac562
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthLongBeachMac562 » June 26th, 2004, 6:57 pm

This dude Alonso isn't all he is cracced up to be. How the hell is there more activity in South Long Beach when there isn't a South Long Beach? Has any of you heard of South Long Beach? I haven't either. Ther is a North, West, and East. No South Long Beach.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » June 26th, 2004, 9:09 pm

Go visit the Poly Apartments :)
You will be very-very welcomed :)

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » June 29th, 2004, 1:12 am

Damn now me and NLB 562 disagree on something the truth is where the INSANE's And 20's call the EAST SIDE is acutally the SOUTH SIDE only one hood rep that s-it right that"s BP.
Alot of people don't understand the real East Side of LONG BEACH is where MILLIKAN H.S is MARSHALL JR.HIGH the WHITE area of LONG BEACH.

562_HOMIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562_HOMIE » July 7th, 2004, 5:03 pm

Long Beach is divided actually from ocean to willow being south and from there to wardlow being central. From Wardlow to where long Beach ends by Alondra is Northside. Westside LB is actually from LB Blvd. to Santa Fe and From LB Blvd. to Studebaker is Eastside. But you wanna keep things to they way they were back in the old days were The LA River seperates East and West till gettin to Santa Fe or Redondo Ave. In other words ALonso is right and North Long Beach comes no where near as rough as Eastside or westside of LB.