Holly Hood Piru

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Lefty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Holly Hood Piru

Unread post by Lefty » June 4th, 2004, 1:49 pm

They deep?They put it down or what?

SCeric
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Holly Hood Piru

Unread post by SCeric » June 6th, 2004, 9:51 am

im not sure but on a bangin on wax song i think awol say ak-47 on the lolly pop mob loc, im not sure if hes talkin about this set

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 7th, 2004, 1:48 am

THEY AIN'T REALLY DEEP BUT THEY DO PUT IT DOWN. THEIR SORTA OF LIKE THE SIX-DUECE BRIMS BECAUSE THEY ARE SURROUNDED BY ENEMIES (RIPS), BUT THEY PRETTY HOLDED THEY BUSINESS WITH ALL THEM NIGGAZ LIKE KELLY PARK, NEIGHBORHOODS, DUCKY HOOD, WARD LANES, AND ATLANTIC DRIVE.

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » June 9th, 2004, 5:57 pm

SCeric wrote:im not sure but on a bangin on wax song i think awol say ak-47 on the lolly pop mob loc, im not sure if hes talkin about this set
awol was talking about lime hood and mob piru

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » June 9th, 2004, 8:09 pm

Y.G. wrote:THEY AIN'T REALLY DEEP BUT THEY DO PUT IT DOWN. THEIR SORTA OF LIKE THE SIX-DUECE BRIMS BECAUSE THEY ARE SURROUNDED BY ENEMIES (RIPS), BUT THEY PRETTY HOLDED THEY BUSINESS WITH ALL THEM NIGGAZ LIKE KELLY PARK, NEIGHBORHOODS, DUCKY HOOD, WARD LANES, AND ATLANTIC DRIVE.
Were exactly is there hood in compton YG?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 9th, 2004, 9:27 pm

holly av from alondra to compton blvd

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » June 9th, 2004, 9:38 pm

bgCASPER wrote:holly av from alondra to compton blvd
Good looking out always heard of this hood but never knew where in compton it was locate.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 10th, 2004, 1:32 am

YEAH THEM NIGGAZ DO THEY THING THEY COULD FELL OFF LIKE THE LIME HOODS DID.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » June 10th, 2004, 6:52 am

holly hood doesn't even claim blood. So shouldn't there be a sub-section or something for "Piru" ?

Lefty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Lefty » June 10th, 2004, 3:42 pm

Yo homie,Pirus are bloods,its just thats what bloods from compton call themselves,and sum Sets in Inglewood claim Piru.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » June 10th, 2004, 5:04 pm

heh. I was talking to like 3 different dudes from diff sets of Piru, one from Holly hood and he said that he wasn't a blood, he was a Piru. And he was like "There's only two ok ones, the Ru's and the bloods". But then this dude I know from compton sayin they are bloods

shits confusin man, i just consider them bloods

Lefty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Lefty » June 11th, 2004, 6:20 pm

Yea true that,gangs can give me a headache sumtimes....lol

McGrath
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by McGrath » August 31st, 2004, 8:54 pm

yea holly hood gives kelley some problems but id say kelley more active

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » August 31st, 2004, 9:14 pm

Every set in COMPTON is PIRU a.k.a they blooded but they claim that PIRU before blood.
PIRU
CRIP
Look in the mirror.
U see me when you fall back upright.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 1st, 2004, 3:14 am

McGrath wrote:yea holly hood gives kelley some problems but id say kelley more active

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE LAST 10 YRS.?

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » September 1st, 2004, 10:05 am

Y.G. wrote:
McGrath wrote:yea holly hood gives kelley some problems but id say kelley more active

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE LAST 10 YRS.?

HE BEEN IN FLORIDA CHILLIN with HIS ALTER EGO... :wink:

McGrath
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by McGrath » September 1st, 2004, 3:01 pm

homie i been around in the last 10 years than u have homie. I had alot fo homeboys who got kileld by the holly hood's but that was in 1996. But most of them say they still get there problems from them.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 5th, 2004, 7:37 am

problems????nigga last time we had problems was........i can't even remember,niggas ova there anit roccin nothin nomore an dats a fact,atlantic got dem in hidin,only niggas givin us a run is dem grape fruits,my cousin told me some niga from hhp,named berry b be got moped by his own hood,i don't know why...but niggas might as well say dey fell off,i anit diss nobody hood but im spittin the truth,nigga around there know,not sayin we tippin the map,but we damn sho doin wat dem niggas anit,dats on kp,niggas was bangin back when i was 12 maybe,cuz i remember that was the first time i banged with the blue homies,when my brotha was tellin me to rocc dis cat from hh,but i know right b4 i left,i barely heard niggas speak dey set

McGrath
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by McGrath » September 5th, 2004, 7:37 pm

hey yo deepsky if u from kelly i wanna know why y'al startin beefs with everyone loc. Ya when i was down there u fellas were one of teh baddest crews otu tehre and still are to this day, but i jus twanna know whats up with all teh beefs, homeboy petey rock from kelly, i msure u know him tells me y'al wanan make a impression to tell evryone ur number 1 hood around. so whats ur opion on this

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 5th, 2004, 8:28 pm

McGrath wrote:hey yo deepsky if u from kelly i wanna know why y'al startin beefs with everyone loc. Ya when i was down there u fellas were one of teh baddest crews otu tehre and still are to this day, but i jus twanna know whats up with all teh beefs, homeboy petey rock from kelly, i msure u know him tells me y'al wanan make a impression to tell evryone ur number 1 hood around. so whats ur opion on this
yea homie,i anit gon lie on some pretend shit,butshit anit the same,thangs was on an down when i first picked up the blue flag after my brotha in 95,but yea i know big rock,aka p-rock,man i left in early july an i wont be back till the 12 of october,i keep up on shit from the homies an my uncle,man with all dis grape fruit shit goin on that is the onlt real threat we got,holy hood fallin off big time an eva since bh started ballin on dem grapes like err day i heard,we anit got no real problems so now we got time ta relax an get back where we was,alot of false shit been sreadin,like we fell off,but we anit went nowhere we was jus low 4 a while,but we got atlantic an holdin us down ta the end,an last i heard,ss was str8 with us,(not sure dow cuz u know how shit be with us,but like i said,with bhb keepin dem purple fools busy we anit doin nothin but makin a big comeback,trust me homie we movin back up,my homie told me lil niggas is gettin down with kp so we got bgs commin up an og's still holdin it down,lan we is tryin 2 let it be known,i fel like shit gon be back how it was in the 95 minus holly an lime

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 5th, 2004, 11:04 pm

S\S A K'S UP MY NIGGA !!!!!!CC IS OUR MOTHER.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 6th, 2004, 1:07 am

NIGGAZ BE RUNNIN THEY MOUTH BELIEVE ME I KICK IT IN HOLLY OFTEN AND NIGGAZ BE OUT CHILLIN NOT EVEN WORRYING ABOUT KELLYS OR WARD LANES AND THATS A FACT BECAUSE THEY DON'T NEED TO THEY HOLD THERE HOOD DOWN BELIEVE ME.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 6th, 2004, 7:23 am

Y.G. wrote:NIGGAZ BE RUNNIN THEY MOUTH BELIEVE ME I KICK IT IN HOLLY OFTEN AND NIGGAZ BE OUT CHILLIN NOT EVEN WORRYING ABOUT KELLYS OR WARD LANES AND THATS A FACT BECAUSE THEY DON'T NEED TO THEY HOLD THERE HOOD DOWN BELIEVE ME.
well maybe homeboy,but...u gotta be honest an say dey hood damn sure anit like it use to be,dey may not have fell completly off...yet,but give it a while an they'll be anotha lime hood,gone an unheard from

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 7th, 2004, 7:21 am

cousin lime hood still exist but they more north they more on the compton blvd and up to cranz side they still there

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 7th, 2004, 8:11 am

bgCASPER wrote:cousin lime hood still exist but they more north they more on the compton blvd and up to cranz side they still there
well i caouldnt tell,niggas must be real silent nowa days cuz i anit heard about shit goin on ova there..

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » September 7th, 2004, 11:56 am

how can u tell when u been in florida forever?

and why u always wrong about shit?

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 7th, 2004, 12:28 pm

zip3ace wrote:how can u tell when u been in florida forever?

and why u always wrong about shit?
NIGGA SHUT YO LIL PUNK ASS UP,NIGGA Y DONT KNOW HOW LONG I BEEN HERE,SINE JULY OF DIS YEAR NIGGA,AN I KNOW SHIT ANIT CHANGE with DEM HOOLY CATS,NIGGA MY HOMIE KEEP ME UP BITCH,SAVE that DEPSKY HATIN DICC RYDIN SHIT,ALL YALL NIGGAS SOUNDIN the SAME,NIGGA WAT IM WRONG ABOUT NIGGA,WAT U KNOW NIGGA,U ANIT FROM NOWHERE ROUND THERE.......NIGGA DONT TELL ME SHIT BOUT MY HOOD NIGGA

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by grapes of wrath » September 7th, 2004, 12:41 pm

lollllllll

McGrath
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by McGrath » September 7th, 2004, 2:49 pm

mane quit getting on his case if y'all really worried about him bein fake or not u can call his shit like he told u to so get over it

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 8th, 2004, 1:01 am

*deepsky* wrote:
Y.G. wrote:NIGGAZ BE RUNNIN THEY MOUTH BELIEVE ME I KICK IT IN HOLLY OFTEN AND NIGGAZ BE OUT CHILLIN NOT EVEN WORRYING ABOUT KELLYS OR WARD LANES AND THATS A FACT BECAUSE THEY DON'T NEED TO THEY HOLD THERE HOOD DOWN BELIEVE ME.
well maybe homeboy,but...u gotta be honest an say dey hood damn sure anit like it use to be,dey may not have fell completly off...yet,but give it a while an they'll be anotha lime hood,gone an unheard from

MAN BACK IN THE DAYS LIME HOOD WAS DOIN A LITTLE SOMETHIN SOMETHIN, BUT WITH A LOT OF THE PEOPLES LOCKED AND SOME OF THEM DEAD IT HAS HURT THEM BUT THEY STILL DO A LITTLE SOMETHIN THEY JUST NOT HOW THEY USE TO BE THEM AND TREETOPS ESPECIALLY TREE TOP BECAUSE THEM NIGGAZ USE TA DO THE DAMN THING.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 8th, 2004, 5:45 am

WITH ALL THE RESPECT I HAVE FOR THE TREEZ ....THE TREEZ ARE TO FRUIT TOWN WHAT THE KELLYZ ARE TO US ...THEY SAMLL BUT ACTIVE AND I THINK THEY STILL AROUND ON THAT SPRUCE ST SURE NOT LIKE IN THE DAYS BUT WHO IS DEEP LIKE IN THE DAYZ IN MY SIDE OF COMPTON I WOULD SAY SOUTH AND LUDAZ STILL WITH IT

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 8th, 2004, 2:34 pm

Y.G. wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:

MAN BACK IN THE DAYS LIME HOOD WAS DOIN A LITTLE SOMETHIN SOMETHIN, BUT WITH A LOT OF THE PEOPLES LOCKED AND SOME OF THEM DEAD IT HAS HURT THEM BUT THEY STILL DO A LITTLE SOMETHIN THEY JUST NOT HOW THEY USE TO BE THEM AND TREETOPS ESPECIALLY TREE TOP BECAUSE THEM NIGGAZ USE TA DO THE DAMN THING.
ttp..yea i know dey fell off big time...but i knew dey waqs stll around...an dem limes...well i havent heard about dem so...dasts jus wat i cee,an trust me holly an lime was on thangs a lilttle, back when i first picked my flag up,but now dey quiet,kinda like us...but the differnce is we still there u gon cee us if u ryde thru cuz we jus recently started gettin back on top of thangs...says my homeis from home