Blood Stone 30s Piru

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
hmaurs

Blood Stone 30s Piru

Unread post by hmaurs » April 26th, 2007, 5:41 pm

Three men are accused of triple killing
Black gang members are charged in last year's shooting of two Latino boys and an adult in what was dubbed the 49th Street Massacre.
By Richard Winton, Times Staff Writer
April 24, 2007

Prosecutors charged three black gang members Monday with killing two Latino boys and an adult standing in the frontyard of a South Los Angeles home, saying the assailants picked the victims at random while searching for rival gang members.

The charges cap a nearly one-year investigation, with Los Angeles Police Department detectives concluding that the members of the Rollin' 30s gang fired at the victims — who had no gang ties — while driving around the neighborhood looking for members of the Eastside Trece.

The shooting, dubbed the 49th Street Massacre by Police Chief William J. Bratton, stirred concerns about race-related violence in South L.A., especially at a time when the LAPD says that race-motivated gang crimes are on the increase.

But Bratton and LAPD brass insist that the shooting was not race-motivated, but fueled by a gang feud. Law enforcement sources, who spoke on the condition that they not be named, said detectives believe the assailants mistook the victims as members of the Eastside Trece.

The suspects — identified as Lawrence William Island Jr., 24; Ryan T. Moore, 33; and Charles Ray Smith, 38 — allegedly got out of a vehicle on 49th Street and fired more than 30 shots from two AK-47-style assault rifles on the afternoon of June 30.

Island was arrested in January on unrelated charges; Moore was arrested earlier this month; and Smith was captured Monday afternoon. Each faces three counts of murder, with the special circumstance of multiple murder and murder to further a gang, and one count each of attempted premeditated murder.

In addition, a woman identified as Alicia Patrice Merceron, 23 — believed to have been the getaway driver — was charged Oct. 19 in the murders, said Jane Robison, a spokeswoman for the district attorney's office.

Deputy Dist. Atty. Phil Glaviano said the shootings occurred as the three Rollin' 30s gang members were in the neighborhood looking for some rivals.

The Rollin' 30s is one of the top 11 gangs being targeted by the LAPD as part of a wider push against gang violence in the city.

LAPD Robbery-Homicide Division detectives determined that what at first looked like a drive-by shooting now appears to have been a calculated slaying.

They concluded that the gunmen got out of a car and approached each of the victims, firing from point-blank range with the assault-style rifles.

Police had few initial leads but said a video security camera caught a glimpse of the shooters' vehicle on Central Avenue moments after the killings. That eventually led detectives to be able to identify the driver.

Detectives spent months on the streets interviewing and re-interviewing witnesses and tracking potential suspects.

"We believe strongly we have the people involved in these murders," said Capt. Kyle Jackson, head of the Robbery-Homicide Division, which investigated the killings. "The detectives did a truly outstanding job. It was a very difficult case. They knocked on a lot of doors to identify these individuals."

In the wake of the shootings, activists — concerned that the violence might be race-related — held a meeting of black and Latino leaders to address long-standing tensions between the two communities and held unity candlelight vigils.

The shooting was part of a spike in gang-related violence on the streets of L.A. last year, the first after years of decline. In response, the LAPD and other agencies launched a crackdown this year that focused particularly on gangs with a track record for racially motivated violence.

In addition to this case, officials have expressed horror at the killing of a black girl in the Harbor Gateway section of Los Angeles by a Latino gang that had also harassed other blacks in the neighborhood.

The slaying on 49th Street generated attention in part because the victims had stayed away from gang life.

David Marcial, 10, was a fourth-grader at Hooper Elementary School. His uncle, Larry Marcial, 22, a father of two, was an aspiring singer of corridos, or Mexican ballads, and was included on a CD with other singers. The shooting came as Marcial was about to release a recording, according to the producer, who said he had hoped it would launch Marcial's career.

The third victim, 17-year-old Luis Cervantes, was a junior at Johnson High School and a neighbor of the Marcials.

"These were not gang members. These were just kids," Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa said in announcing a $105,000 reward in the killings. "It is just absolutely obscene that people would just shoot kids this way — with automatic weapons, multiple times, even when they were on the ground. It's outrageous."

Robison, the district attorney's spokeswoman, said that given the special circumstances of the case, the defendants would be eligible for the death penalty. But a decision on whether to seek that sanction would be made by prosecutors later, she said.

Councilwoman Jan Perry, who represents the area, said the charges were "a relief and a huge step toward bringing some closure for the family, and it will enable them to move forward in their life and begin to heal. This was a horrific act. Just wanton killings."

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Corrections

Unread post by Stone » April 26th, 2007, 6:20 pm

The that set that put in the work is East Side 30's Blood Stone Piru not the West Side Harlem rollin 30'z.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

The Flip Side of the Story

Unread post by Stone » April 26th, 2007, 6:21 pm

I'm from that area and the mexican gangsters have killed innocent blacks too!

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » April 27th, 2007, 10:34 am

LA Times got this one fuc-ked up.....but this only make the LAPD seem smarter in naming them (OHC) part of the 11 worst.....let's see if they fix this.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 27th, 2007, 12:00 pm

Coup wrote:LA Times got this one fuc-ked up.....but this only make the LAPD seem smarter in naming them (OHC) part of the 11 worst.....let's see if they fix this.
MAKES SENSE

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » April 27th, 2007, 5:55 pm

U NOTICED EVERYBODY THATS BEEN ON that LIST THEY BEEN TRYIN TO SHUT DOWN SOME HOW OR ANOTHER with RAIDS IN SH*T...

CAMERAZ IN MY HOOD, the 60's/40's GOT RAIDED AND NOW the 30's BOUT TO GET IT

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 27th, 2007, 11:58 pm

^ Did they actually the the cameras functional yet? I haven't heard from watts in about a year and last I heard they were still "installing" (contractors taking their sweet time to make more $)

pysCh0
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pysCh0 » April 28th, 2007, 6:12 pm

These niggas got this shit twisted man...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 29th, 2007, 10:34 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:^ Did they actually get the cameras functional yet? I haven't heard from watts in about a year and last I heard they were still "installing" (contractors taking their sweet time to make more $)
typo

purple person

Unread post by purple person » April 29th, 2007, 12:34 pm

they already had old cameras in the JDs anyway

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 29th, 2007, 1:19 pm

what about the new "wifi" ones that are supposed to get everyone free internet?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 30th, 2007, 11:55 pm

OUR HOOD DAY WE GOT RAIDED ON THE NINE BLOCK.

kushsmoke
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kushsmoke » May 8th, 2007, 11:42 pm

Rafael Rivera, 33, was shot many times in the 800 block of East 31st Street south of downtown Los Angeles and died at 12:10 p.m. March 17. A young girl also wounded by the gunfire died a day later and will be included on next week's list. Detectives believe the pair were sitting in a parked car when a black man or youth rode past on a bicycle and fired a gun into the car.

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » May 10th, 2007, 12:48 pm

ummm come come i aint never heard of polic eputing camreas in mexican hoods? some one please tell me the mexicans have camras to man kuz they worst than niggas to keep i treal

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » May 11th, 2007, 4:00 pm

SEKRET wrote:ummm come come i aint never heard of polic eputing camreas in mexican hoods? some one please tell me the mexicans have camras to man kuz they worst than niggas to keep i treal
Ey where you stay at.Where did you grow up since you seem to know so much about how Mexicans are worst then blacks.What have the Mexicans done to YOU to make you come at my people so faul?

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » May 21st, 2007, 10:08 am

thats not no 30z CRABz
thats the 30z PIRU
MY HOOD

the homies caught cases
facin Lz or the death penalty

them niggas didnt do that shit on rus

13z smoked the homie blood
we dont CONDONE niggas killin little girls n shit blood

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 21st, 2007, 10:09 am

WAS that Big MAC hood or ES 13??

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » May 21st, 2007, 10:12 am

Y.G. wrote:
Coup wrote:LA Times got this one fuc-ked up.....but this only make the LAPD seem smarter in naming them (OHC) part of the 11 worst.....let's see if they fix this.
MAKES SENSE
lol

not TRUE

police always in the hood now because of this shit man
fuckin e/s13z was bussin last night blood
all this shit goes on with the FUCKEN police station across the street
niggas gettin laid down man

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » May 21st, 2007, 10:32 am

THAT SHIT IS 48GC/PLAYBOY HOOD

E/S13(TRECE)
IS 27TH STREET CROSS JEFFERSON
THEN THE OUTLAWS IS NEXT TO THEM 27TH STREET LOL

But fuckin one time all in the hood man
Tryin to get niggas on file and shit from 30z

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 22nd, 2007, 1:34 am

bspg wrote:THAT SHIT IS 48GC/PLAYBOY HOOD

E/S13(TRECE)

I BET THEY DON'T EVEN BE ON ESE LIKE THAT

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » May 22nd, 2007, 2:49 pm

hell nawww

thats the thing
on P.I.R.U

they always targetin the hood blood
they dont ever wanna put the black kids who aint even bangers gettin smoked by them markass MEXICkANS
they jus say rollin 30z this rollin 30z that

fuck them niggas

Jinx
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jinx » May 22nd, 2007, 4:46 pm

Who cares

junta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junta » May 23rd, 2007, 9:57 pm

Y.G. wrote:

E/S13(TRECE)

Latinos have the same skin color as Whites thats one of the reasons why the cops don't their people as much as Blacks. I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT LATINOS WERE WHITE PEOPLE WITH ACCENTS. LOS ANGELES LATINOS ARE ALL RACIST DEEP DOWN INSIDE. WAKE UP BLACK PEOPLE!!

junta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junta » May 23rd, 2007, 9:58 pm

Y.G. wrote:

E/S13(TRECE)

Latinos have the same skin color as Whites thats one of the reasons why the cops don't SWEAT their people as much as Blacks. I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT LATINOS WERE WHITE PEOPLE WITH ACCENTS. LOS ANGELES LATINOS ARE ALL RACIST DEEP DOWN INSIDE. WAKE UP BLACK PEOPLE!!

kushsmoke
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kushsmoke » May 23rd, 2007, 10:48 pm

Y.G. wrote:

E/S13(TRECE)

KILLING BABIES BRINGS THAT KIND OF HEAT HOMIEE

ldyrck

Central & King

Unread post by ldyrck » May 20th, 2008, 1:42 am

:evil: [font=Microsoft Sans Serif] [/font]nO bOdY even trips like that right there. I have known one of the charged individuals for more than twelve years. He took care of my then 4 & 1 year old daughters back in 1998 while I was out getting my education and work skills polished at Cal State LA and he sat with me through my 1 year olds open heart surgery. He has 3 (or 4) kids of his own. He wasn't even around when the shit happened. Police dont want to admit they have an innocent man locked up and release him because that means they never had it right and the tru identity of the killers is still unknown.
No justice. No peace.

they would put him to death in the name of the law.

SkAnDaLuZ

Let him Out :twisted:

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Blood Stone 30s Piru

Unread post by alexalonso » September 8th, 2012, 11:33 am

Did anyone know that the correct way to say this gang is "30 Pirus" not "30s" - I believe that the 30 is without an "s".

Mdog
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Re: Blood Stone 30s Piru

Unread post by Mdog » March 12th, 2013, 10:15 am

This was some sort of retaliation aimed towards ES13st and yet that gang is no where near 49st. ES 13 is found in the 20's not 40's.