DAMU CLEANASS HITUPS!!!!

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » May 21st, 2007, 12:19 am

Aint no more CRASH....LOL

Gang Squad/Task/Unit and CRASH two different things...Different hiarchey/ structures, different approaches... do yall even know why they role hard on niggaz on Tuesdays...?CRASH destroyed itself....Wait never mind, if you know you know if you dont...well shit I aint gonna tell ya....

Peace 8)

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 21st, 2007, 12:36 am

Shox112 wrote:
Young Nile wrote:LOL....Yall dudes aint from no LA...

Aint no C.R.A.S.H nomore...LOL
IT DO DONT LET NOBODY TELL U ANY DIFFERENT ITS UNDER A NEW NAME AND THE FUNDED BY SOMETHIN CALLED THE R.I.C.O. ACT LOOK IT UP....

AND U PROLLY RIGHT ABOUT THE NAME "CRASH" because the LAST TIME I SEEN MARUKUS WAS IN '98, BUT THEY GOT SOME NEW SH*T WHERE IF THEY REALLY WANTED TO THEY CAN CONTACT THE FBI'S DOMESTIC TERRORISM LIASON AND THEY COULD ROUND NIGGAZ UP AND PUT EM IN SOME GUANTANOMO BAY TYPE SH*T WHY U THINK THEY TRY TO "REGISTER" NIGGAZ ON THE GANG-DATA BASE

EXPOSED LMAO!!!!!!

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 21st, 2007, 4:42 am

Young Nile wrote:Aint no more CRASH....LOL

Gang Squad/Task/Unit and CRASH two different things...Different hiarchey/ structures, different approaches... do yall even know why they role hard on niggaz on Tuesdays...?CRASH destroyed itself....Wait never mind, if you know you know if you dont...well shit I aint gonna tell ya....

Peace 8)
erry body know about that perez sh*t....and like i said crash still exist but they had to use a diff name cuz its to much dirt under "CRASH",

niggaz aint gone sit up here and call them the "gang task force" or "Operation Safe Streets"....yall gotta get all technical in sh*t

dont twist what im sayin yall know what i mean

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 21st, 2007, 4:43 am

Y.G. wrote:
Shox112 wrote:

IT DO DONT LET NOBODY TELL U ANY DIFFERENT ITS UNDER A NEW NAME AND THE FUNDED BY SOMETHIN CALLED THE R.I.C.O. ACT LOOK IT UP....

AND U PROLLY RIGHT ABOUT THE NAME "CRASH" because the LAST TIME I SEEN MARUKUS WAS IN '98, BUT THEY GOT SOME NEW SH*T WHERE IF THEY REALLY WANTED TO THEY CAN CONTACT THE FBI'S DOMESTIC TERRORISM LIASON AND THEY COULD ROUND NIGGAZ UP AND PUT EM IN SOME GUANTANOMO BAY TYPE SH*T WHY U THINK THEY TRY TO "REGISTER" NIGGAZ ON THE GANG-DATA BASE

EXPOSED LMAO!!!!!!
'NELLA HOOD PICS COMIN SOON 8)

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 21st, 2007, 6:52 am

Shox112 wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
Shox112 wrote:

EXPOSED LMAO!!!!!!

'NELLA HOOD PICS COMIN SOON 8)

YEAH WILL BE WAITIN FOR YOU.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » May 21st, 2007, 7:21 am

Shox112 wrote:
Young Nile wrote:Aint no more CRASH....LOL

Peace 8)
erry body know about that perez sh*t....and like i said crash still exist but they had to use a diff name because its to much dirt under "CRASH",

niggaz aint gone sit up here and call them the "gang task force" or "Operation Safe Streets"....yall gotta get all technical in sh*t

dont twist what im sayin yall know what i mean

YoungNile thought he was teching us something, but he failed.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 21st, 2007, 7:46 am

THEY ALL CRASH, NAZIS, PIGZ, ITS ALL the SAME THANG...

NOTICE: NILE NEVER EVEN SAY WHERE the F*** HE FROM, WHO IS HE TO DICTATE WHO IS OR AINT FROM LA...

U REAL STUPID IF U THINK CRASH OR ANYTHING LIKE CRASH DONT EXIST NO MO'....

NIGGAZ THOUGHT COINTELPRO WAS OVER with AFTER the PANTHERS GOT SHUT DOWN AND J.EDGAR HOOVER DIED....

WHAT YOU THINK CRASH WAS = COINTELPRO

WHAT YOU THINK the HIP HOP COPS ARE = COINTELPRO

GANG TASK FORCE = COINTELPRO

OSS = COINTELPRO

THESE PROGRAMS ARE ALL FEDERALLY SPONSORED MEANING THEY GOT TIES TO the COINTELPRO

THEY WANT DUMB NIGGAZ TO THINK ITS OVER with SO WE CAN PUT OUR GUARD DOWN...I CAN TELL YOUNG NILE AINT FROM LA CUZ HE the TYPE OF NIGGA TO PUT HIS GUARD DOWN AND GET CAUGHT ON A TUES. OR THUR, HELL EVEN A SUNDAY FA that MATTER. DONT THINK A NIGGA SLEEP

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 21st, 2007, 7:55 am

THERE ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO PREVENT THE RISE OF A POWER BLACK LEADER BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT IT TO BE LIKE PALESTINE OVER HERE...

AT ONE TIME THEY CONSIDERED AND SOME STILL DO BLACKS AS THE SINGLE GREATEST THREAT TO INTERNAL SECURITY...

WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ATTACK GANGS FIRST, BECAUSE IF THEY WERE TO EVER ORGANIZE AGAINST THE STRUCTURE IT WOULD BE DANGEROUS,

WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED IN THE WATTS TREATY OF 1992, GANGS ORGANIZED AND FOUGHT AGAINST THE STRUCTURE...

AND EVENTUALLY "CRASH" DISRUPTED AND PUT THEM AGAINST EACH OTHER

WHY U THINK THEY KILLED 'PAC AND BIG??

CHECK IT OUT
http://www-mcnair.berkeley.edu/94Berkel ... Starr.html

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » May 21st, 2007, 7:57 am

LOL

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 21st, 2007, 8:14 am

bspg wrote:LOL
WHATS FUNNY CUZZZ....THEY WANT NIGGAZ TO THINK THEY DONT EXIST

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » May 21st, 2007, 8:27 am

Shox112 wrote:THEY ALL CRASH, NAZIS, PIGZ, ITS ALL the SAME THANG...

NOTICE: NILE NEVER EVEN SAY WHERE the F*** HE FROM, WHO IS HE TO DICTATE WHO IS OR AINT FROM LA...

NIGGAZ THOUGHT COINTELPRO WAS OVER with AFTER the PANTHERS GOT SHUT DOWN AND J.EDGAR HOOVER DIED....

OSS = COINTELPRO

THESE PROGRAMS ARE ALL FEDERALLY SPONSORED MEANING THEY GOT TIES TO the COINTELPRO

THEY WANT DUMB NIGGAZ TO THINK ITS OVER with SO WE CAN PUT OUR GUARD DOWN...I CAN TELL YOUNG NILE AINT FROM LA because HE the TYPE OF NIGGA TO PUT HIS GUARD DOWN AND GET CAUGHT ON A TUES. OR THUR, HELL EVEN A SUNDAY FA that MATTER. DONT THINK A NIGGA SLEEP
This post should be archived, people like Nile could learn from this guy....I cant say 100% but you seem official.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » May 21st, 2007, 10:53 am

Shox112 wrote:...I CAN TELL YOUNG NILE AINT FROM LA because HE the TYPE OF NIGGA TO PUT HIS GUARD DOWN AND GET CAUGHT ON A TUES.
LOL... :D You got this all wrong homie....from Nile's posts if you from LA you know he is/was too.....He was spittin the truth....

CRASH as it WAS is no longer around....they changed it up....yeah the new cops do pretty much the same shit...but it is different.....

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » May 21st, 2007, 11:03 am

OSS = COINTELPRO

THEY WANT DUMB NIGGAZ TO THINK ITS OVER with SO WE CAN PUT OUR GUARD DOWN...I CAN TELL YOUNG NILE AINT FROM LA because HE the TYPE OF NIGGA TO PUT HIS GUARD DOWN AND GET CAUGHT ON A TUES. OR THUR, HELL EVEN A SUNDAY FA that MATTER. DONT THINK A NIGGA SLEEP
LOL....

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » May 21st, 2007, 11:04 am

youngspade wrote:

OSS = COINTELPRO

This post should be archived, people like Nile could learn from this guy....I cant say 100% but you seem official.
Nigga...LMAO!!!!!

I'm done I'm cool yall can have this shit....

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » May 21st, 2007, 11:07 am

Coup wrote:
Shox112 wrote:...I CAN TELL YOUNG NILE AINT FROM LA because HE the TYPE OF NIGGA TO PUT HIS GUARD DOWN AND GET CAUGHT ON A TUES.
LOL... :D You got this all wrong homie....from Nile's posts if you from LA you know he is/was too.....He was spittin the truth....

CRASH as it WAS is no longer around....they changed it up....yeah the new cops do pretty much the same shit...but it is different.....

Are you retarteded?! LOL, THERE IS STILL CRASH AROUND.

How can you say something is the same? But its different?

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 21st, 2007, 11:34 am

I AINT EVEN TRIPPIN, TO DISAGREE with ONE A NIGGA DATS ONE THANG BUT TO SAY I AINT WHO I AM IS ANOTHA :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: with that SAID I AINT GOT NO PRO'LEMS with NILE I JUST FEEL that HE DONT REALIZE EVEN THO IT AINT OFFICIALLY CRASH NO MO' IN THE STREETS ITS STILL KNOWN AS CRASH....

IT MAY HAVE A DIFFERENT NAME, STRUCTURE, OR EVEN OFFICERS, BUT THEY FUNCTION AND FUNDING IS THE SAME NO MATTER WHAT

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » May 21st, 2007, 11:35 am

Shox112 wrote:I AINT EVEN TRIPPIN, TO DISAGREE with ONE A NIGGA DATS ONE THANG BUT TO SAY I AINT WHO I AM IS ANOTHA :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: with that SAID I AINT GOT NO PRO'LEMS with NILE I JUST FEEL that HE DONT REALIZE EVEN THO IT AINT OFFICIALLY CRASH NO MO' IN THE STREETS ITS STILL KNOWN AS CRASH....

IT MAY HAVE A DIFFERENT NAME, STRUCTURE, OR EVEN OFFICERS, BUT THEY FUNCTION AND FUNDING IS THE SAME NO MATTER WHAT
Exactly, to the streets, its STILL CRASH.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 21st, 2007, 11:43 am

PICTURE NIGGAZ RUNNIN AROUND TALKIN BOUT DATS the "GANG TACTICAL TASK FORCE", OR "OPERATION SAFE STREETS" we all know who the fu** they are, just nazis with badges

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » May 21st, 2007, 11:53 am

Shox112 wrote:PICTURE NIGGAZ RUNNIN AROUND TALKIN BOUT DATS the "GANG TACTICAL TASK FORCE", OR "OPERATION SAFE STREETS" we all know who the fu** they are, just nazis with badges

LOL, but what im trynna get across is aslong as they keep bustn spots on tuesdays and thursdays, then its still crash to me! Fuck the name.....

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » May 21st, 2007, 12:25 pm

youngspade wrote:
Coup wrote:

:D You a funny dude....spell retarded right next time homie....make you look dumb. :lol:

Same but different.....I see what you sayin but look at it like this.....Crash had its commanders set.....an LAPD gang.....had to do 3-4 years on the force before gettin on...didn't have to answer or report all they lil dirty shit because they were they own "crew"

now it is different....more reporting....have to confirm shit before tearing it up.....you from the street right????...so you know what I am talking about...

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » May 21st, 2007, 3:03 pm

Coup wrote:
youngspade wrote:
Coup wrote:

:D You a funny dude....spell retarded right next time homie....make you look dumb. :lol:

Same but different.....I see what you sayin but look at it like this.....Crash had its commanders set.....an LAPD gang.....had to do 3-4 years on the force before gettin on...didn't have to answer or report all they lil dirty shit because they were they own "crew"

now it is different....more reporting....have to confirm shit before tearing it up.....you from the street right????...so you know what I am talking about...

Actually thats not a typ-o your are retartededed. Crash team still exsistssts (anotha typo lol). Stupididid (hah).

But all seriousness, I'am from the streets....and the STREETS still call it crash.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 21st, 2007, 3:08 pm

youngspade wrote:
Coup wrote:
youngspade wrote:
Coup wrote:

Actually thats not a typ-o your are retartededed. Crash team still exsistssts (anotha typo lol). Stupididid (hah).

But all seriousness, I'am from the streets....and the STREETS still call it crash.
WELL IF ERRY BODY SAYIN THE SAME THING, YA BOY NILE MUSTA LOST A LIL TOUCH with the CURB

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 21st, 2007, 3:14 pm

IF HE REALLY WANNA GET TECHNICAL WATTS IS THE REASON CRASH/SWAT/AND ALL that OTHER TACTICAL SH*T EXIST.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWAT
http://www.nothingbutsoftware.com/catal ... Code=21822
http://www.columbuspd.com/swat.html

THEY NEEDED SOMETHIN FO that URBAN GUERILLA WARFARE

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » May 21st, 2007, 4:35 pm

youngspade wrote:
Shox112 wrote:PICTURE NIGGAZ RUNNIN AROUND TALKIN BOUT DATS the "GANG TACTICAL TASK FORCE", OR "OPERATION SAFE STREETS" we all know who the fu** they are, just nazis with badges

LOL, but what im trynna get across is aslong as they keep bustn spots on tuesdays and thursdays, then its still crash to me! fu-- the name.....
Task.

They still got anti gang units but Crash was a seperate entity unto itself, thats why they got shut down nobody to answer to until shit got too fucked up and they got caught up. Niggas might call the anti gang units Crash but its definately different, the only thing similar is that they focus on gangs.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » May 21st, 2007, 6:39 pm

youngspade wrote: people like Nile could learn from this guy....
:shock:

youngspade wrote: I cant say 100% but you seem official.
lol...

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 21st, 2007, 7:25 pm

'X' wrote:

lol...
IF U GOT SOME THIN TO SAY CUZZ SPEAK ON IT, OTHER THAN that QUITT the SUBLIMINALS

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 22nd, 2007, 1:10 am

Shox112 wrote:
'X' wrote:

lol...
IF U GOT SOME THIN TO SAY CUZZ SPEAK ON IT, OTHER THAN that QUITT the SUBLIMINALS

AHHH! YOUR FEELING GETTING HURT LOL!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 22nd, 2007, 4:23 am

Shox112 wrote:
'X' wrote:

lol...
lolol

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » May 22nd, 2007, 8:35 am

Y.G. wrote:
Shox112 wrote:
'X' wrote:

lol...

AHHH! YOUR FEELING GETTING HURT LOL!
NAH I CAN SEE IF HE B*TCH ON the COMPUTER, HE EVEN LESS THAN A B*TCH IN REAL LIFE SO F%$C 'EM with HIS FAKE ASS...HE DONT KNOW WHETHER HE WANNA SELL BEAN PIES ON the 'SHAW OR...................................SELL BEAN PIES WITH A NEWSPAPER ON the 'SHAW

5minutes

Unread post by 5minutes » May 22nd, 2007, 10:24 am

youngspade wrote: Uh, idiot, the crash units aint going nowhere..... :roll: Every tuesdays and thursdays...

i would think hood niggas or so called affiliates would keep up on what goes on in these streets...lol....CRASH BEEN GONE...
roll yo eyes the other way partna...

News Release
Saturday, March 4, 2000

Chief Parks Announces Restructuring of Department's Specialized Units

LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT
PRESS RELEASE
Saturday, March 4, 2000

"Chief Parks Announces Restructuring
of Department's Specialized Units"

Los Angeles - Effective March 12, 2000, Chief Parks will deactivate and disband all CRASH Units. Officers currently assigned to CRASH Units will be returned to patrol in their area of assignment to ensure no lost resources or interruption of service to the areas. The Department will audit the functions of these disbanded units, including such things as their gang files.

In about thirty days, the Department will activate a new Special Enforcement Unit (SEU) in each geographic area. A new selection criteria will be put in place for candidates seeking assignment to the SEU. For example, only supervisors who have a minimum of one year patrol experience as a supervisor and are already working in their second area of assignment as a supervisor will be eligible for SEU assignment. Additionally, Supervisors assigned to this unit will possess outstanding leadership, supervisory and administrative skills.

Officers assigned to SEU will have a minimum of three years experience as a police officer, two of which must have been spent in uniformed patrol. Officers and supervisors selected for this unit shall not be assigned for a period in excess of three years.

All officers assigned to SEU shall be subject to existing procedures for uniform patrol officers, which includes that all persons arrested be immediately shown to the area Watch Commander upon arriving at the station.

It will be the responsibility of the Operations Support Division Commanding Officer to ensure that all SEU personnel are adhering to policies and procedures. Additionally, a Bureau SEU coordinator will personally conduct an on-site inspection and audit at least one SEU area a month.

The Department will be publishing the specific mission of the SEU shortly and personnel selected will receive special training on the mission, expectations, and the strategies.

Chief Parks stated, "It is important to continually assess and modify the system, as this will provide additional oversight and review of this critical function."

For further information please contact the Los Angeles Police Department's Media Relations Section at 213-485-3586.

For Release 8:00 am PST
March 4, 2000

source: http://www.lapdonline.org/march_2000/news_view/28752

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » May 22nd, 2007, 10:28 am

5minutes wrote:
youngspade wrote: Uh, idiot, the crash units aint going nowhere..... :roll: Every tuesdays and thursdays...

i would think hood niggas or so called affiliates would keep up on what goes on in these streets...lol....CRASH BEEN GONE...
roll yo eyes the other way partna...

News Release
Saturday, March 4, 2000

Chief Parks Announces Restructuring of Department's Specialized Units

LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT
PRESS RELEASE
Saturday, March 4, 2000

"Chief Parks Announces Restructuring
of Department's Specialized Units"

Los Angeles - Effective March 12, 2000, Chief Parks will deactivate and disband all CRASH Units. Officers currently assigned to CRASH Units will be returned to patrol in their area of assignment to ensure no lost resources or interruption of service to the areas. The Department will audit the functions of these disbanded units, including such things as their gang files.

In about thirty days, the Department will activate a new Special Enforcement Unit (SEU) in each geographic area. A new selection criteria will be put in place for candidates seeking assignment to the SEU. For example, only supervisors who have a minimum of one year patrol experience as a supervisor and are already working in their second area of assignment as a supervisor will be eligible for SEU assignment. Additionally, Supervisors assigned to this unit will possess outstanding leadership, supervisory and administrative skills.

Officers assigned to SEU will have a minimum of three years experience as a police officer, two of which must have been spent in uniformed patrol. Officers and supervisors selected for this unit shall not be assigned for a period in excess of three years.

All officers assigned to SEU shall be subject to existing procedures for uniform patrol officers, which includes that all persons arrested be immediately shown to the area Watch Commander upon arriving at the station.

It will be the responsibility of the Operations Support Division Commanding Officer to ensure that all SEU personnel are adhering to policies and procedures. Additionally, a Bureau SEU coordinator will personally conduct an on-site inspection and audit at least one SEU area a month.

The Department will be publishing the specific mission of the SEU shortly and personnel selected will receive special training on the mission, expectations, and the strategies.

Chief Parks stated, "It is important to continually assess and modify the system, as this will provide additional oversight and review of this critical function."

For further information please contact the Los Angeles Police Department's Media Relations Section at 213-485-3586.

For Release 8:00 am PST
March 4, 2000

source: http://www.lapdonline.org/march_2000/news_view/28752

You went through all that damn trouble just to give us a SPECIAL ELITE FORCES NAME? //Sarcism

GTFO!

5minutes

Unread post by 5minutes » May 22nd, 2007, 10:31 am

and ain't nan nigga (other than yall...which seem to be boyz in the hood or colors fans) referrin to any gang task force as "crash" any more so yall on some whole other shit right about now with that right there