IFG/ETG TRUCE?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

IFG/ETG TRUCE?

Unread post by CHRIS » June 17th, 2004, 5:11 pm

THE HOMIES BEEN TALKIN ABOUT THE FAMILIES HAVIN A TRUCE WITH EIGHT TREYS, ANY OF YOU NIGGAS HEARD ABOUT THIS, CUZZ LATELY AT THE BARGAIN BUY IN INGLEWOOD A FAMILY WAS ALSO DISCUSSIN THIS WITH A LITTLE HOMIE

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: IFG/ETG TRUCE?

Unread post by Ace2 » June 17th, 2004, 8:11 pm

FRENCHFRYKILLA wrote:THE HOMIES BEEN TALKIN ABOUT THE FAMILIES HAVIN A TRUCE WITH EIGHT TREYS, ANY OF YOU NIGGAS HEARD ABOUT THIS, CUZZ LATELY AT THE BARGAIN BUY IN INGLEWOOD A FAMILY WAS ALSO DISCUSSIN THIS WITH A LITTLE HOMIE
Before this happens dog the IFG, CMG, NHP have to settle there beef before they settle any thing with any crip set.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 18th, 2004, 2:10 am

Ace2 wrote:
FRENCHFRYKILLA wrote:THE HOMIES BEEN TALKIN ABOUT THE FAMILIES HAVIN A TRUCE WITH EIGHT TREYS, ANY OF YOU NIGGAS HEARD ABOUT THIS, CUZZ LATELY AT THE BARGAIN BUY IN INGLEWOOD A FAMILY WAS ALSO DISCUSSIN THIS WITH A LITTLE HOMIE
Before this happens dog the IFG, CMG, NHP have to settle there beef before they settle any thing with any crip set.

AND THATS REAL.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » June 18th, 2004, 10:25 am

yo cuz ya name is not was craccin

RICH

Unread post by RICH » June 18th, 2004, 11:05 am

I really hope this to be true. As I say , It starts in LA. All other cities and states will follow. PEACE from the EAST

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » June 18th, 2004, 11:11 am

THATS SOME REAL SH_T^^ BUT NOT ALL THE REST WOULD FOLLOW...U STILL GOT THE OTHER GANGS FROM AROUND THE U.S.

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » June 18th, 2004, 11:13 am

BUT PEACE IN L.A.?? NOT EVEN IN A MILLION YEARS..WISH IT WAS TRUE BUT LIKE ICE-T SAID OUR WAR WONT END TIL ALL WARS CEASE.

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » June 19th, 2004, 3:03 pm

man , u aint the only 1 that heard about that . they really tryin 2 get at the hood , but basically its true. its ass baccwardz but they really called a truce

RICH

Unread post by RICH » June 19th, 2004, 6:53 pm

I see that my belief about LA leading the way seems to be overly optimistic on this board,so for that reason from now forward, I will keep that to myself.As for these wars never ceasing, they will when YOU are ready for them to cease.You sound as if you have no control over what goes on in your "hoods. And if you don't, who does? PEACE from the EAST

RICH

Unread post by RICH » June 19th, 2004, 7:26 pm

C_Ridah253 wrote:THATS SOME REAL SH_T^^ BUT NOT ALL THE REST WOULD FOLLOW...U STILL GOT THE OTHER GANGS FROM AROUND THE U.S.
And one more thing, I think the rest will follow. I wonder how many C Ridah's they had in Washington 15-20 years ago. Bet it originated from LA. Most of the people who don't believe what I say about LA, are usually transplanted bangers who wait to see what happens in LA to even decide who they are to feud with. Now , you tell me whats up.PEACE from the EAST

Karmas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Karmas » June 25th, 2004, 1:14 pm

Ho0dStA bOi wrote:
man , u aint the only 1 that heard about that . they really tryin 2 get at the hood , but basically its true. its ass baccwardz but they really called a truce
WTF yeah right dem niggas aint clickin!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 25th, 2004, 3:07 pm

Increase the Peace foundation in Inglwood has been working on cease fires with the gangs in the area so i would not be surprised if that is on the table. I know some OGs from Crenshaw Mafia that are working on this. Hope they are successful, they have my support.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

IFG/ETG truce

Unread post by Stone » September 3rd, 2005, 12:03 am

Besides the 60's, IFG is ETG main enemy. There's been a lot of bloodshed between those two gangs. It would be good for the residents of those communities but I don't think it's going to happen unless the 60s start wiping them out and their back are against the wall. 90% of the time when a blood and crip gang truce is because they have the same enemy who's getting the best of them. Like on the east side the 52 pueblos, Avalon gangstas, and broadways clicked up to fight against the highly active BSV. Also a truce between a blood/crip set will creat more tension and drama. Most LA blood sets have severed ties with the Pueblos since the clicked up with crips.

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: IFG/ETG truce

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » September 3rd, 2005, 5:08 am

Stone wrote:Like on the east side the 52 pueblos, Avalon gangstas, and broadways clicked up to fight against the highly active BSV. Also a truce between a blood/crip set will creat more tension and drama. Most LA blood sets have severed ties with the Pueblos since the clicked up with crips.
Why did the Pueblos and BSV have beef? So was the Avalons and Broadways getting served by the BSV also? How is that possible...i guess cuz BSV is a larger gang?

I would think this would make the Pueblos very unpopular among the blood sets.

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » September 3rd, 2005, 12:16 pm

Stone
Welter Weight

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:03 pm Post subject: IFG/ETG truce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides the 60's, IFG is ETG main enemy. There's been a lot of bloodshed between those two gangs. It would be good for the residents of those communities but I don't think it's going to happen unless the 60s start wiping them out and their back are against the wall. 90% of the time when a blood and crip gang truce is because they have the same enemy who's getting the best of them. Like on the east side the 52 pueblos, Avalon gangstas, and broadways clicked up to fight against the highly active BSV. Also a truce between a blood/crip set will creat more tension and drama. Most LA blood sets have severed ties with the Pueblos since the clicked up with crips.

we dont trip off if more, and its the same 4 them

Slim2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Slim2 » September 4th, 2005, 7:19 pm

dis was a rumor i talk to my peeps from eight trey they say not happen but word is they clicked up because the main beef was with the 60's the they etg n ifg so called never really pop one n other homies but this blood n crip stuff happends alot hunter n grapes n hoovers truce the hunters n peejays truce even black n mexican truces happen 74 hoova n 18st swans n f13 ss grape n es grape habor 13 n habor crips it only really happends when they have the same beefs not to being peace across the world

Sinista
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: West Palm Beach

Unread post by Sinista » November 12th, 2016, 10:41 pm

Are they still cool with each other?