Current Wars

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Current Wars

Unread post by youngspade » June 10th, 2007, 3:41 pm

Im making a black thread too....but I know a CURRENT war actually

Rollin 60/40's vs BPS (Jungles were getting it handed to em...but nothing new this week.)

I know more but im not gonna take all the fun.....EVERYTHING from now until the end of the summer can be posted.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » June 12th, 2007, 9:11 am

This is for everyones safety ONLY....aswell...information.

Dont disclose any other information than....whos getting into it..., all this can be from A new cross out to a rumble *Cough* no limits basically *Cough* but dont disclose how it started or what happened...to kick off the new lead popping off, and some may not be true from what you "heard" or from what people tell you.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Current Wars

Unread post by jungles » June 13th, 2007, 1:24 am

youngspade wrote:Im making a black thread too....but I know a CURRENT war actually

Rollin 60/40's vs BPS (Jungles were getting it handed to em...but nothing new this week.)

I know more but im not gonna take all the fun.....EVERYTHING from now until the end of the summer can be posted.
We have not lost a homie in the jays in two years. I guess you are right. Can the funky's say the same.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » June 13th, 2007, 9:29 am

jungles wrote:
youngspade wrote:Im making a black thread too....but I know a CURRENT war actually

We have not lost a homie in the jays in two years. I guess you are right. Can the funky's say the same.

Be real (You know whats going on in your hood. Now dont get me wrong I never said yall "losted" anyone directly....its whats going on that I was speaking of....., dont play yourself.).....but....im trynna figure out when my cousin Jamar died...I think it was 2-4 years ago....ill call my cousin from the j's to ask em again. Another question you seen KP? Old school early-mid 30's I havent seen him since Jamar got killed. Damn you tripping because I know both sides......and people who are looking for whats responsible.....What I hate those most is doing some pitty shit like that....then walk down the street screaming BLACK POWER makes my stomach turn upside down. Yall niggaz are a disgrace (Except my family and lost ones from the J's).

R.I.P Jamar miss you my nigga

P.s. I knew both sides of that homicide too....it was fucked up how it effected me both ways.....because Jamar was changing his life and the nigga who killed him fucked with my cousins and dem.......his gun jammed and he got killed by an unknown subject. The shit is real....out here in these streets.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jungles » June 14th, 2007, 12:04 pm

youngspade wrote:
jungles wrote:

Be real (You know whats going on in your hood. Now dont get me wrong I never said yall "losted" anyone directly....its whats going on that I was speaking of....., dont play yourself.).....but....im trynna figure out when my cousin Jamar died...I think it was 2-4 years ago....ill call my cousin from the j's to ask em again. Another question you seen KP? Old school early-mid 30's I havent seen him since Jamar got killed. Damn you tripping because I know both sides......and people who are looking for whats responsible.....What I hate those most is doing some pitty shit like that....then walk down the street screaming BLACK POWER makes my stomach turn upside down. Yall niggaz are a disgrace (Except my family and lost ones from the J's).

P.s. I knew both sides of that homicide too....it was #%@& up how it effected me both ways.....because Jamar was changing his life and the nigga who killed him #%@& with my cousins and dem.......his gun jammed and he got killed by an unknown subject. The shit is real....out here in these streets.

Disgrace, you talking about some blks doing something to my hood and we are a disgrace. Listening to you makes me wonder whats up with blk people. I dont know a KP. There are alot of people in the hood and if you aint doing nothing your name means nothing unfortunately. I dont know KP or this Jamar. I cant understand what you are saying. We have had some homies shot, but if we dont lose one it dont count to us unless your parylyzed. Thats how we get down. I dont need to brag about the J's I will leave that to the LA times.

Blk people need to wake up

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » June 14th, 2007, 8:13 pm

jungles wrote:
youngspade wrote:
jungles wrote:

P.s. I knew both sides of that homicide too....it was #%@& up how it effected me both ways.....because Jamar was changing his life and the nigga who killed him #%@& with my cousins and dem.......his gun jammed and he got killed by an unknown subject. The shit is real....out here in these streets.

Disgrace, you talking about some blks doing something to my hood and we are a disgrace. Listening to you makes me wonder whats up with blk people. I dont know a KP. There are alot of people in the hood and if you aint doing nothing your name means nothing unfortunately. I dont know KP or this Jamar. I cant understand what you are saying. We have had some homies shot, but if we dont lose one it dont count to us unless your parylyzed. Thats how we get down. I dont need to brag about the J's I will leave that to the LA times.

Blk people need to wake up

Its either your an OG or a Lil Lil Homie because if your over there on August St. then you would of always seen Jamar. If Im not mistaken I think the last lost your talking about could be Jamar's Killin. But I was always posted on August St. with Black Nick, Jason and my cousins. They were running shit over there.....especially Black Nick. My cousin was a small time dealer for all of em (A pound or less.) for them. When they bought what they needed...they would come to my aunties house and FILL it with 15 niggaz including my brother sometimes. Now I was still in my early stages of my life (12-15) so ALOT of this shit was invisible to me....(Not to speak, I couldnt be in the same room when they smoked weed. Even though I was smoking at 12. THATS THE OLD Jungles, I KNOW!) But alot this was plain clear in the sky if you asked me. All the people im trying to name are probaly.....moved on except for a certain few I know. They we were all hitters and EVERYONE KNOWS KP...

Im not saying you shouldnt hold your own and fight back....but when you do shit like this its only makes them wanna come back MORE to kick up more shit. The Jungles aint the same no more bottom line.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » June 15th, 2007, 12:16 am

This thread cryptic as fuck.

Current war...

Fruit Town Brims VS R30/R40

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » June 15th, 2007, 2:11 am

youngwun wrote:This thread cryptic as fu--.

Current war...

Fruit Town Brims VS R30/R40
Thanks for sticking to the topic. Much apperciated.

rustone
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by rustone » July 4th, 2007, 1:28 pm

CURRENT "WARS"

Rollin30zpiru vs e/s13
Rollin 20outlaws vs e/s13

Pueblo vs BSV
36x38 vs pueblo
42x43x48 vs BSP

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » November 20th, 2008, 9:43 am

PAKOIMA PIRU VS PJB,PF,LTP,PHB,VBS,LVT,SF,WAGK,OVGCK,

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 21st, 2008, 11:07 am

OG Redbone wrote:PAKOIMA PIRU VS PJB,PF,LTP,PHB,VBS,LVT,SF,WAGK,OVGCK,

God Damn, how are they holding up in that one? Seems a little OVER WHELEMING?

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » December 10th, 2008, 9:52 am

youngspade wrote:
OG Redbone wrote:PAKOIMA PIRU VS PJB,PF,LTP,PHB,VBS,LVT,SF,WAGK,OVGCK,
REMEMBER WE the ONLY BLACKS THAT HOLLA PAKOIMA AND GOT the SAME BEEF AS THE PBZ PVNB + WE SHARE RHA SAME HOOD

God Damn, how are they holding up in that one? Seems a little OVER WHELEMING?