WHAT other cities have 77block IFG made an impact on?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

WHAT other cities have 77block IFG made an impact on?

Unread post by TomTom » November 1st, 2007, 2:18 pm

I'm just curious kauze these niggas is sick w/it..let them tell it and its 60k, 46k, 90k all day and even on your grandma's B-day..what other citites got IFG's and if so are they kicking up dust?

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 1st, 2007, 10:08 pm

i don't think they even kicin up dust in inglewood, more less LA....

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » November 2nd, 2007, 5:22 am

aint they deep tho?

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 2nd, 2007, 7:12 pm

yeah they pretty deep i guess but they aint no major factor really, if u wanna talk about W/S Damus making noise then its , W/S 20s NHB , Jungle Stones, Denver Lanes, Crenshaw Mafias, and u can throw the Brims in there too

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » November 3rd, 2007, 6:10 am

Fa'sho...So are the 60's and 90's there main enemies in LA?

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 3rd, 2007, 12:13 pm

yea, ETG used to ce they historic enemy also, but now i guess they gettin along coo, the IFGs also had a problem with the Jungle Stones recently don't know if thats still in the air or.... :?

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » November 4th, 2007, 10:30 am

GEORGIA..

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » November 4th, 2007, 4:24 pm

dubcity wrote:i don't think they even kicin up dust in inglewood, more less LA....

Are you fucking retarted?

IFG's =

Inglewood = Biggest blood gang in Inglewood even if you combine most sets together,......INCLUDING CPF's which is another offshot of IFs!! Not only that but IF's has history......for being the ONLY blood gang in INGLEWOOD, when it was JUST CRIPS......., the IF's made way for alot of blood gangs in INGLEWOOD. Not only that but.....the IFG's are the BLOOD, 60's now days......You really need to take a trip to Inglewood brother.

West LA = The IF's kickup enough dust where the Jungles HATE anyone from INGLEWOOD like 18st, Stfu........, But once they find out your not from IF they wont really tripp, NHP's etc etc.........The Inglewood Families alone, hold "ONE" of the biggest blood gang TURFS........besides a selective few......., RIGHT?

East LA = LOL, dis guy swears.....When you go eastward....you still see FAMILIES!!!!.......Family Swans......, if you say there not kicking up dust you need to get out alot more......!!!

Other US Cities = I heard alot of homies moving to Boston, Florida, Vegas...and alot of other STATES I could prolly google up...but from what I KNOW for sure.......those 3 are some I can roughly bring up......., im leaving alot out.......I know.......but idiots shouldnt get much of my time, ey?! 8)

Good Day.

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » November 4th, 2007, 4:58 pm

youngspade wrote:
dubcity wrote:i don't think they even kicin up dust in inglewood, more less LA....

Are you #%@&#%@ retarted?

IFG's =

Inglewood = Biggest blood gang in Inglewood even if you combine most sets together,......INCLUDING CPF's which is another offshot of IFs!! Not only that but IF's has history......for being the ONLY blood gang in INGLEWOOD, when it was JUST CRIPS......., the IF's made way for alot of blood gangs in INGLEWOOD. Not only that but.....the IFG's are the BLOOD, 60's now days......You really need to take a trip to Inglewood brother.

West LA = The IF's kickup enough dust where the Jungles HATE anyone from INGLEWOOD like 18st, Stfu........, But once they find out your not from IF they wont really tripp, NHP's etc etc.........The Inglewood Families alone, hold "ONE" of the biggest blood gang TURFS........besides a selective few......., RIGHT?

East LA = LOL, dis guy swears.....When you go eastward....you still see FAMILIES!!!!.......Family Swans......, if you say there not kicking up dust you need to get out alot more......!!!

Other US Cities = I heard alot of homies moving to Boston, Florida, Vegas...and alot of other STATES I could prolly google up...but from what I KNOW for sure.......those 3 are some I can roughly bring up......., im leaving alot out.......I know.......but idiots shouldnt get much of my time, ey?! 8)

Good Day.
first of all i aint even gon speak on OT cuz that shit changes with the wind, no point discussing that

lets keep it LA

the families hood is nice, nobody is out, CMG is grimier, NHP get into more shit for the size they are, and i'm not sure wut u mean IFG is the blood 60s? i'm just guessing u think 60s is the baddest crip gang on the westside so u must mean that IFGs is the baddest blood gang on the w/s with that statement? sorry thats the dumbest shit i've heard, the Jungles doing the most on the W/S in this decade i've said it before and i'll say it again

east l.a. - i'm assuming u talking bout e/s south central, .....why? the title of the post wuz 77 IFG, not Families, we're not discussing the swans, unless u think IFG has some kind of impact on the e/s :? :roll:

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » November 5th, 2007, 7:35 pm

Other US Cities = I heard alot of homies moving to Boston, Florida, Vegas...and alot of other STATES I could prolly google up...but from what I KNOW for sure

OKC, LAWton, topeka, kansas, wichita, kansas..these are cities well 77 block IFG has very much established themselves..oh boy said georgia, so there's prob more to..IFG and r60's been goin hard in the paint on each other in OKC since the early 90's..other cats would have to speak on there own cities..IFG got so deep in OKC they started a second homegrown click in the town known as 38st IFG..but they were all originaly from 77block since the cali homeys put them up on game..

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » December 29th, 2007, 12:43 am

inglewood families is a force to be reckoned with...........period.....them nikkaz are hella deep and got $$$$....they aint playin..aint no hood in inglewood fuqin with em the cmg's sorrounded by major streets

they dont really strike up too much no more like that

they just HIT UP ...........CM.... with the m crossed out....nikkaz is dyin left and right down crenshaw.....go to that tatoo shop across from rally burger on crenshaw and manchester and see if IFG are active

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » December 29th, 2007, 12:44 am

inglewood families is a force to be reckoned with...........period.....them nikkaz are hella deep and got $$$$....they aint playin..aint no hood in inglewood fuqin with em the cmg's sorrounded by major streets

they dont really strike up too much no more like that

they just HIT UP ...........CM.... with the m crossed out....nikkaz is dyin left and right down crenshaw.....go to that tatoo shop across from rally burger on crenshaw and manchester and see if IFG are active

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: WHAT other cities have 77block IFG made an impact on?

Unread post by alexalonso » January 7th, 2008, 11:19 pm

TomTom wrote:I'm just curious kauze these niggas is sick w/it..let them tell it and its 60k, 46k, 90k all day and even on your grandma's B-day..what other citites got IFG's and if so are they kicking up dust?
this section is for LA area discussion. If you are not talking about IFGs in Inglewood then you are in the wrong section.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » January 8th, 2008, 6:54 pm

Queen Street and I.F.'s from Inglewood put on East Orange, N.J. for sure. it's been known for quite some time now. they're connection is kalled Double I. which stands for Inglewood to Illtown (aka East Orange). I think they one of the few sets on the whole East Coast actually put on by real L.A. California niggas. Treach from Naughty By Nature who is from East Orange reps Double I hard, and i aint even noticed it till now. They're old album was called "IIcons" obviously with Double I's. Even in their video with 3LW they have some graffiti in the backround that actually says "Inglewood 2 Illtown." Treach has been in a few videos Mack 10 was in and Mack 10 klaims QSB from Inglewood.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 8th, 2008, 7:15 pm

wizdom wrote:Queen Street and I.F.'s from Inglewood put on East Orange, N.J. for sure. it's been known for quite some time now. they're connection is kalled Double I. which stands for Inglewood to Illtown (aka East Orange). I think they one of the few sets on the whole East Coast actually put on by real L.A. California niggas. Treach from Naughty By Nature who is from East Orange reps Double I hard, and i aint even noticed it till now. They're old album was called "IIcons" obviously with Double I's. Even in their video with 3LW they have some graffiti in the backround that actually says "Inglewood 2 Illtown." Treach has been in a few videos Mack 10 was in and Mack 10 klaims QSB from Inglewood.
yeah niggas was wonderin why treach was always over here rockin the khakis and talking about our gang problem.

Stone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Re:

Unread post by Stone » January 1st, 2009, 9:11 pm

wizdom wrote:Queen Street and I.F.'s from Inglewood put on East Orange, N.J. for sure. it's been known for quite some time now. they're connection is kalled Double I. which stands for Inglewood to Illtown (aka East Orange). I think they one of the few sets on the whole East Coast actually put on by real L.A. California niggas. Treach from Naughty By Nature who is from East Orange reps Double I hard, and i aint even noticed it till now. They're old album was called "IIcons" obviously with Double I's. Even in their video with 3LW they have some graffiti in the backround that actually says "Inglewood 2 Illtown." Treach has been in a few videos Mack 10 was in and Mack 10 klaims QSB from Inglewood.

My homie from Jersey told me this same story.

THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Connecticut
What city do you live in now?: 22nd St

Unread post by THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY » December 27th, 2009, 9:44 pm

Inglewood and ill-town they where put on by CMG's watch gangland they have a whole special on it, allegedly Big Wy had some parts in it...

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 27th, 2009, 10:20 pm

THE JAMEL WEEKS STORY wrote:Inglewood and ill-town they where put on by CMG's watch gangland they have a whole special on it, allegedly Big Wy had some parts in it...

Big Wy ha

Kingpat38
If in the United States: Oklahoma
What city do you live in now?: Dallas

Re:

Unread post by Kingpat38 » October 7th, 2015, 7:02 pm

TomTom wrote:Other US Cities = I heard alot of homies moving to Boston, Florida, Vegas...and alot of other STATES I could prolly google up...but from what I KNOW for sure

OKC, LAWton, topeka, kansas, wichita, kansas..these are cities well 77 block IFG has very much established themselves..oh boy said georgia, so there's prob more to..IFG and r60's been goin hard in the paint on each other in OKC since the early 90's..other cats would have to speak on there own cities..IFG got so deep in OKC they started a second homegrown click in the town known as 38st IFG..but they were all originaly from 77block since the cali homeys put them up on game..

Absolutely NOT TRUE. 38st IFG was NEVER 77 Block. They were always their own hood in Oklahoma City/Midwest City with love for Inglewood.