Raymond Street Hood Compton Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Tha Young G
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tha Young G » January 8th, 2007, 7:23 pm

As Far As I'm Concerned & How I See It. The Compton Raymond Street Hustlers Don't Have Shit To Do With The Inglewood Raymonds, Gardena Raymonds Nor Pasadena Raymonds. The Raymond Street Hustlers Are Strictly Compton Crip Riding With West Side Nutty Blocc. They Don't Claim Famous Raymond Or Nothing Like That, They Keeping It Compton Crip Representing Themselve With A Little Help From West Side Nutty Blocc Compton Crip!

And As Far As Their Beefs Goes. If The Nutties Set It Off With Whoever, The Raymond Street Hustlers Are Riding On Them Too Like They Should. Meaning ATF, 190 East Coast, DGAF, Piru's, Tragniew, Swamps And Anybody Else Can Catch It Too . . . Compton Crip!

The Nutties & The Hustlers Have One Of The Largest Hoods On The West Side Of Compton Right Now Every Since Their Lantana Take Over. Probably One Of The Cleanest Too!

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 8th, 2007, 7:30 pm

the Young G wrote:Gardena Raymonds
Correction- Aint no raymonds in GARDENA, cross over el so and you out of the GARR...

Tha Young G
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tha Young G » January 8th, 2007, 7:36 pm

As Far As I'm Concerned, 120th Street Is Gardena, Eventhough They Claim South Central Los Angeles!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 8th, 2007, 8:28 pm

It still aint Gardena. If you talkin Gardena banging, you talking abut the Paybaccs or Shotguns.

Raymond Street dont have one of the biggest hoods in the hub. Nutty does. Raymond a small hood that rides with Nutty on anything because they protected, as a whole, by Nutty. There are plenty of hoods like this. Where as Acacia Blocc, Swamp Town and Farm Dog hooking up is three smaller sets joining up to let their enemies have it, Nutty dont need Raymond, its the other way around, so their loyalty is out of necessity, i.e. they'd be destroyed if Nutty wasn't down with them. In fact, I'd be real suprised if a gang of niggas in Nutty used to claim RSHCC.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 8th, 2007, 10:27 pm

youngwun wrote:It still aint Gardena. If you talkin Gardena banging, you talking abut the Paybaccs or Shotguns.
Exaaactly...but I guess dude giving "his opinion" so I can't knock that.. Even the Gardena police don't cross over El So....maybe because the Gardena bus runs down to Imperial he thinks all thats Gardena..I don't know, whatever, I see you understand the difference though...

"gardena raymond"? LOL...

Tha Young G
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tha Young G » January 9th, 2007, 5:10 pm

X: Gardena Raymond/Los Angeles Raymond, You Can Call It What You Want!

My Point Was Raymond Street Hustlers Compton Crip Don't Have Shit To Do With Them!

Tha Young G
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tha Young G » January 9th, 2007, 5:28 pm

The You Go Again Youngwun Speaking On Compton Crip As If Your Two C's!

Where You From Anyways?

And Again You Missing My Whole Point. I Never Said Nutty Need The Hustlers Or The Hustlers Need Nutty. Their Just Two Hood Ran Damn Near Together As One, To Me. That’s G Shit To Me. Real Muthaf@#kaz Getting Together To Lay Down A Foundation "Nutty Hustler"!

And They Do Have A Large Hood Shared Or Joined By The Nutties That Stretches From Wilmington To Avalon, And From Alondra To Greenleaf. So Don't Hate On Them Youngwun For Having Their Shit Tight, Just Get You And Your Together . . . Homie!

Nutty Hustler Is Over On The West Side Of Compton Doing Their Thing. They Took over Lantana Which Make It All NBCC & RSHCC Now. NY Hats Be Posted Up On Lantana As If Lantana Never Existed! I Just Left From Over Their Off Bennett Which Is The Next Street Talking To My Boyz From "the Nutty South", And They On Deck With Seattle Hates On And New York Hates On Representing.

West Side Nutty Blocc & Raymond Street Hustlers Hood Looks Like A Little Quite Suburb In The West Side Of Compton With Hood Dudes In It Staying Fresh & Clean Getting Money!

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 9th, 2007, 7:47 pm

I'm from the Swans. I got brazy homies from the hub though.

And like I said, when you hit that hood, they go 'this is Nutty hood', not 'this is Nutty/Raymond hood'. Thats my only point.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 10th, 2007, 3:09 am

the Young G wrote:The You Go Again Youngwun Speaking On Compton Crip As If Your Two C's!

Where You From Anyways?

And Again You Missing My Whole Point. I Never Said Nutty Need The Hustlers Or The Hustlers Need Nutty. Their Just Two Hood Ran Damn Near Together As One, To Me. That’s G Shit To Me. Real Muthaf@#kaz Getting Together To Lay Down A Foundation "Nutty Hustler"!

And They Do Have A Large Hood Shared Or Joined By The Nutties That Stretches From Wilmington To Avalon, And From Alondra To Greenleaf. So Don't Hate On Them Youngwun For Having Their Shit Tight, Just Get You And Your Together . . . Homie!

Nutty Hustler Is Over On The West Side Of Compton Doing Their Thing. They Took over Lantana Which Make It All NBCC & RSHCC Now. NY Hats Be Posted Up On Lantana As If Lantana Never Existed! I Just Left From Over Their Off Bennett Which Is The Next Street Talking To My Boyz From "the Nutty South", And They On Deck With Seattle Hates On And New York Hates On Representing.

West Side Nutty Blocc & Raymond Street Hustlers Hood Looks Like A Little Quite Suburb In The West Side Of Compton With Hood Dudes In It Staying Fresh & Clean Getting Money!
YOUR ALSO TALKING LIKE YOUR A CC...SHIT!

Tha Young G
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tha Young G » January 11th, 2007, 10:49 am

Youngwun: So Your One Of Those Boys From Swan Huh . . .

Of Corse When You Roll Through The Nutties Their Going To Throw Up The N To Your Ass Homie. Nutty Is Nutty & Hustler Is Hustler. But On The Low While On A Mission Or At A Compton Gathering Its West Side Nutty/Hustler, Simler To The Nutty South Atlantic Compton Crip Rider Connection. Nutty Is Nutty, South Is South & Atlantic Is Atlantic, But All Together It's Nutty South Atlantic . . . Compton Crip/CCRiders!

Tha Young G
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tha Young G » January 11th, 2007, 10:50 am

Y.G.: You Can Say That . . . Hahaha!

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 12th, 2007, 2:55 am

OR ARE YOU CONFUSED BECAUSE I JUST GOT THROUGH LOOKIN ON THAT SHIT WITH THAT DIRTY NIGGA KEKE LOCO MYSPACE PAGE FROM HERE ON THIS SITE AND I SEEN NIGGA GOING BY YOUR NAME AND MOSTLY LIKELY IT IS YOU AND FROM LOOKIN ON YOUR PAGE IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR CONFUSED.

Tha Young G
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tha Young G » January 12th, 2007, 10:44 am

Y.G.: Call It What You Want, All You Need To Know Is That I'm No B Dawg . . . Homie!

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 15th, 2007, 2:25 am

the Young G wrote:Y.G.: Call It What You Want, All You Need To Know Is That I'm No B Dawg . . . Homie!

AND I YOU NEED TO KNOW IS IAM CCK!!!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 15th, 2007, 4:36 am

[quote="Y.G."][quote="the Young G"]Y.G.: Call It What You Want, All You Need To Know Is That I'm No B Dawg . . . Homie![/quote]

AND I YOU NEED TO KNOW IS IAM CCK!!!![/quote]lil punk u aint killin shit why u come up in here all hard ???the dirt u did is stabbin old dusty ass with needles at the lamewood klinik punk ..u dont even know what killin means ... so keep on whippin shit out of your patiens ass u nurse and keep the k out of the two c's ...why the fucc u net bang on a forum whats the purpose fool ???u feel stronger u feel like ur pushin line ...but fool the only shit u damaged is yo keyboard so far so chill and let it cc a peacefull place ...and stop that nonsense quit net bangin on the two c's fool cause u dont wanna cc no compton crips ambushed near yo momas house fool

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 15th, 2007, 4:51 am

bgcasper wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
the Young G wrote:Y.G.: Call It What You Want, All You Need To Know Is That I'm No B Dawg . . . Homie!

lil punk u aint killin shit why u come up in here all hard ???the dirt u did is stabbin old dusty ass with needles at the lamewood klinik punk ..u dont even know what killin means ... so keep on whippin shit out of your patiens ass u nurse and keep the k out of the two c's ...why the mess u net bang on a forum whats the purpose fool ???u feel stronger u feel like ur pushin line ...but fool the only shit u damaged is yo keyboard so far so chill and let it cc a peacefull place ...and stop that nonsense quit net bangin on the two c's fool cause u dont wanna cc no compton crips ambushed near yo momas house fool

SHUT UP BITCH!!! YOU AIN'T NEVER BEEN BOMPTON!!!! YOUR WORST THAN THAT NIGGA CLAIM HES FROM GRAPE ST.

Tha Young G
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tha Young G » January 15th, 2007, 8:39 am

Hey BG Casper: Just Stall Him Out . . . Ole Boy Wish He Was A Two C's!

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 15th, 2007, 8:52 am

Y.G. wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

lil punk u aint killin shit why u come up in here all hard ???the dirt u did is stabbin old dusty ass with needles at the lamewood klinik punk ..u dont even know what killin means ... so keep on whippin shit out of your patiens ass u nurse and keep the k out of the two c's ...why the mess u net bang on a forum whats the purpose fool ???u feel stronger u feel like ur pushin line ...but fool the only shit u damaged is yo keyboard so far so chill and let it cc a peacefull place ...and stop that nonsense quit net bangin on the two c's fool cause u dont wanna cc no compton crips ambushed near yo momas house fool

SHUT UP BITCH!!! YOU AIN'T NEVER BEEN compton!!!! YOUR WORST THAN THAT NIGGA CLAIM HES FROM GRAPE ST.

***THIS IS AN INTERUPTION OF THE FOLLOWING THREAD***

REMEMBER, THIS IS THAT COMPTON CRIP CASPER THAT SOME OF YOU ARE SHARING COMPTON INFO WITH....

***YOU MAY NOW COMMENCE TO KEEP SHARING COMPTON INFO WITH THIS FRAUD***
:arrow:

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » January 15th, 2007, 12:10 pm

'X' wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

SHUT UP BITCH!!! YOU AIN'T NEVER BEEN compton!!!! YOUR WORST THAN THAT NIGGA CLAIM HES FROM GRAPE ST.

***THIS IS AN INTERUPTION OF THE FOLLOWING THREAD***

REMEMBER, THIS IS THAT COMPTON CRIP CASPER THAT SOME OF YOU ARE SHARING COMPTON INFO WITH....

***YOU MAY NOW COMMENCE TO KEEP SHARING COMPTON INFO WITH THIS FRAUD***
:arrow:

LOLOLOLOLOL...........Awwwwwwhhhh Shit.....yall doing too much :lol: :lol:

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 16th, 2007, 12:05 am

[quote="the Young G"]Hey BG Casper: Just Stall Him Out . . . Ole Boy Wish He Was A Two C's![/quote]homie lol that man is a nurse and the other sorry ass bitch that been throwin up my pic like it means sumthin is nun but an old ass busta who never banged or even pilled a cap ...actually mr x the super cali og who been controllin gang boards like hes the president of gang bangin aint nun but a skinny ugly old ass glass wearin perv who been spendin his life online tryin to fool young girls that his sorry ass looser is runin the west coast lolol tryin to fool people with fake ass political dust but u should spend more time pushin those pies on crenshaw cause u aint movin nun here old ass busta ... why u dont throw a lil pic of yo ass u old ass glass wearin cump ???oh yeah hes also a super muslim ...those are both loosers and online terror but believe me between ropes or in a confine environment i would make them lick the floor ...that pic was taken in an unfriendly area ..it was taken in 03 while i was recordin a shit with a cuzz so i threw the w for the west coast cause thats the coast i stand for as far as rap game thats were i grew up ... i currently live on the other side of earth i came down to vist my family who do reside in compton ..the cpt swamp meet is monument for west coast in general thats why i threw that up in respect of the pioneers that use to push their tapes in front of that area from mix master spade to bg casual eric wright i got nun but respect and much love period ..and to the other busta that was wonderin why i got a back pacc lol let me tell u just on the other side of were im throwin sign u got unfriendly people and u better be ready the guy who actually took that pic had his thang on my back pacc ...but like im sayin hataz keep on hatin me i keep on movin ..have a nice day mr x lol and yg much piru luv homie keep on servin cc riders online its a safer place my brotha

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 16th, 2007, 12:29 am

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 16th, 2007, 12:29 am

gardena's most wanted

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » January 16th, 2007, 1:00 am

YOUR WORST THAN THAT NIGGA CLAIM HES FROM GRAPE ST.

:lol: nigga u the worst on this website, always givin them one sentence fake ass replies livin in lakewood practicin as a gottdam nurse :lol: just cuz u got a burgundy thong up yah azz dont make u a diru my nigga :D

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 16th, 2007, 3:21 am

youngwun wrote:Sounds like a press release.
lmfao hell yea it do. cuz promoting the raymonds

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 16th, 2007, 3:30 am

funk on site wrote:

:lol: nigga u the worst on this website, always givin them one sentence fake ass replies livin in lakewood practicin as a gottdam nurse :lol: just because u got a burgundy thong up yah azz dont make u a diru my nigga :D

I KNOW! I KNOW!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 16th, 2007, 4:49 am

Y.G. wrote:
funk on site wrote:

:lol: nigga u the worst on this website, always givin them one sentence fake ass replies livin in lakewood practicin as a gottdam nurse :lol: just because u got a burgundy thong up yah azz dont make u a diru my nigga :D

I KNOW! I KNOW!
NO PUNK U DONT KNOW SHIT ..

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 16th, 2007, 5:43 am

bgcasper wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
funk on site wrote:

I KNOW! I KNOW!
NO PUNK U DONT KNOW SHIT ..

I KNOW YOUR BITCH ASS IS A FRAUD.

R love
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by R love » February 19th, 2007, 10:00 am

WHAT ARE THE AREA" OF RSHCC

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » February 19th, 2007, 11:45 pm

kinda like where that police memorial mcdonald park is, they kinda swiped some of the block off Latana

Tha Young G
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tha Young G » February 21st, 2007, 6:28 pm

To Ask The Nutty Homies, They'll Tell You Where To Go . . .