Palmer Blocc Compton Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re:

Unread post by xxx » May 31st, 2009, 4:07 pm

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:I CAN NAME 30 PALMERS OFF HAND THATS STILL IN THEY HOOD, OTHERS ARE IN MO VALLEY AND SPOKANE WASHINGTON/ A LIL HERE A LIL THERE BUT THEY AROUND. YOU WILL SEE THEM NEAR COMPTON HIGH ACROSS FROM COURT BUILDING ON ALMOND ST, PALM ST/ MATHISEN AVE/BARON AVE THEN THEY GOT ANOTHER SIDE FURTHER WEST ACROSS WILMINGTON AND COMPTON BLVD (MAGNOLIA ST & KEMP) NOT FAR FROM THE NESTOR AVE CRIPS. THEY STILL KICC UP DUST ON THEM 151 ST PIRUS AND NOW THE REINCARNATED CEDAR blocks ( WHO HOOD WAS PLAYED TOTALLY OUT TIL GAME HIT THE SCENE AND RECRUITED A FEW BUSTAZ SITTIN AROUND)
I didnt know Palmer Block had 3 sides and was stretched out like that.

Thats crazy who some gangs have major momentum inthe beginning and then lose steam towards the end

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Re:

Unread post by H572DSTA » June 4th, 2009, 3:05 pm

xxx wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:I CAN NAME 30 PALMERS OFF HAND THATS STILL IN THEY HOOD, OTHERS ARE IN MO VALLEY AND SPOKANE WASHINGTON/ A LIL HERE A LIL THERE BUT THEY AROUND. YOU WILL SEE THEM NEAR COMPTON HIGH ACROSS FROM COURT BUILDING ON ALMOND ST, PALM ST/ MATHISEN AVE/BARON AVE THEN THEY GOT ANOTHER SIDE FURTHER WEST ACROSS WILMINGTON AND COMPTON BLVD (MAGNOLIA ST & KEMP) NOT FAR FROM THE NESTOR AVE CRIPS. THEY STILL KICC UP DUST ON THEM 151 ST PIRUS AND NOW THE REINCARNATED CEDAR blocks ( WHO HOOD WAS PLAYED TOTALLY OUT TIL GAME HIT THE SCENE AND RECRUITED A FEW BUSTAZ SITTIN AROUND)

Thats crazy who some gangs have major momentum inthe beginning and then lose steam towards the end
they aint got 3 sides nomore....they only REAL hood is south of compton blvd with almond as they main street....there are a few palmers west of wilmington/north of compton blvd but i wouldn't consider that as a hood
they were once north of compton blvd and east of wilmington but that is Tree Top/ Tuna hood now...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 5th, 2009, 12:42 am

[quote="H572DSTA"][quote="xxx"][quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"]I CAN NAME 30 PALMERS OFF HAND THATS STILL IN THEY HOOD, OTHERS ARE IN MO VALLEY AND SPOKANE WASHINGTON/ A LIL HERE A LIL THERE BUT THEY AROUND. YOU WILL SEE THEM NEAR COMPTON HIGH ACROSS FROM COURT BUILDING ON ALMOND ST, PALM ST/ MATHISEN AVE/BARON AVE THEN THEY GOT ANOTHER SIDE FURTHER WEST ACROSS WILMINGTON AND COMPTON BLVD (MAGNOLIA ST & KEMP) NOT FAR FROM THE NESTOR AVE CRIPS. THEY STILL KICC UP DUST ON THEM 151 ST PIRUS AND NOW THE REINCARNATED CEDAR blocks ( WHO HOOD WAS PLAYED TOTALLY OUT TIL GAME HIT THE SCENE AND RECRUITED A FEW BUSTAZ SITTIN AROUND)[/quote]

Thats crazy who some gangs have major momentum inthe beginning and then lose steam towards the end[/quote]

they aint got 3 sides nomore....they only REAL hood is south of compton blvd with almond as they main street....there are a few palmers west of wilmington/north of compton blvd but i wouldn't consider that as a hood
they were once north of compton blvd and east of wilmington but that is Tree Top/ Tuna hood now...[/quote]word once again the reality

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » June 5th, 2009, 9:21 am

bgcasper wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:they were once north of compton blvd and east of wilmington but that is Tree Top/ Tuna hood now...
word once again the reality
There's still a few over there.. next to the Cedars on the back end of Tree Top hood with a small mix of TF

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » July 20th, 2009, 3:02 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:they were once north of compton blvd and east of wilmington but that is Tree Top/ Tuna hood now...
word once again the reality
There's still a few over there.. next to the Cedars on the back end of Tree Top hood with a small mix of TF
i dont think so...i know 2 guys personally who push palmer street tree top piru so where palmers at,if not on palmer st?

i guess a few west of wilmington but the mayority is south of compton blvd

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Palmer Blocc Compton Crips

Unread post by bgcasper » March 11th, 2011, 12:35 am

they had few houses just on the dead ends the area bording the canal close to were the bridge to cedar go they had in 03 the 900 blk was on his last leg dont know now

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by yourmomslover » February 20th, 2018, 10:28 pm

they were once north of compton blvd and east of wilmington but that is Tree Top/ Tuna hood now...[/quote]

Thats my hood you mean the tanktops on spruce and fuck you bitch FLATS upK