compton cars

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

compton cars

Unread post by cliffard » October 10th, 2008, 3:17 am

what cars do the pirus and compton crips ride when in jail, no doubt this is dealt with in the VIP but i currently dont have access. are they with existing la cars or do they have their own.i read somewhere that there was a 'cc ridaz' car, that seems doubtful with compton crip sets going at each other but being 5,350 miles from LA reliable street news is at a premium...

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: compton cars

Unread post by H572DSTA » October 10th, 2008, 6:41 am

cliffard wrote:what cars do the pirus and compton crips ride when in jail, no doubt this is dealt with in the VIP but i currently dont have access. are they with existing la cars or do they have their own.i read somewhere that there was a 'cc ridaz' car, that seems doubtful with compton crip sets going at each other but being 5,350 miles from LA reliable street news is at a premium...
naaawww aint no CC Rida car in the pen....
it depends where you at...i can personally speak on the L.A county jail...you stick with yo hood and all niggaz from hoods you cool with but if itz really goin down you sticc with yo race agaist surenos
itz quite simple

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 10th, 2008, 12:07 pm

thanks h572dsta, that sounds pretty straightforward. is the racial shit getting worse cause it seems to be in the news a lot at the moment, or are the media just blowing it up out of proportion?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » October 10th, 2008, 5:46 pm

damn thatz hard 2 say

the main shit that happens on the streets iz still blacc on blacc and mexican vs mexican...but in the pen itz different but that aint a new thang
but what i recognize iz that latino gangs are gettin stronger on theze streets right now...but thats just my opinion
blaccs gangs still mainly rule the streets of compton Inglewood and WS of South central but i see many smaller gangs gettin wiped out by Compton Varrios
espeacially small gangs n compton are struggeling like chesters palmers wards and limes just 2 name a few

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 11th, 2008, 5:46 pm

reading monster kodys book he talks about the "unholy alliance" between the AB and the eMe and the surenos and whites being at war with the blacks and nortenos, i think he's talking about the mid 80s so this racial conflict has been going on for at least 20 years. i just wonder how it affects neighborhoods who have gotten along for years, like GSW and WVG or NHB 20's and harpys. cali racial politics confuse the fucking life out of me, i'm so glad we don't have to deal with shit like this in england, the only people i could ever see getting caught up in a race war in england are the muslims.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » October 11th, 2008, 5:49 pm

them hoods you mentioned, are there no allied sets near them that they could truce up with? better that than go under, still i suppose if your neighbourhood has become 95% mexican in the last 20 years there aint a whole lot you can do.

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by 356str » January 22nd, 2009, 6:52 pm

back in the day the piru homies used to ride in fleetwood kaddies till the cc rydaz started takin pop shotz at dere karz so thatz wen the ru'z mastered the almighty sneak attackz!

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » June 7th, 2010, 1:19 pm

356str wrote:back in the day the piru homies used to ride in fleetwood kaddies till the cc rydaz started takin pop shotz at dere karz so thatz wen the ru'z mastered the almighty sneak attackz!
what the fuck is this clown wittering on about?