sscc vs nhcc?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
silkloc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

sscc vs nhcc?

Unread post by silkloc » November 17th, 2008, 3:04 am

do anybody know about this beef? i heard it dunn got bad over there.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: sscc vs nhcc?

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 17th, 2008, 8:50 am

sure they beefin but it aint that bad like you said...neigborhoods worst enemys are tiny gangsters and sum other small mexican hoods...
and Soufsides are in a big bad war against Santanas and feudin with Park Village and ABS
the funny thing is that nhcc and atlantics are still cool...

silkloc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by silkloc » November 17th, 2008, 1:09 pm

i kno about ss and santana,but i ain't heard of the south had problems with park village, cuz i got a homie from the ville and he havent said nothin about the south and them are fuedin.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 17th, 2008, 6:52 pm

i dont know how deep that war goes...but i know definetly that they beefin

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » November 18th, 2008, 10:38 am

South and Tana beefin huh ?
figures 2 of the bigger hoods would be goin at it

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 18th, 2008, 4:47 pm

Santanas got a bit more than they can handle right now....on the south they got a bloody war with southside and it aint lookin 2 good for santanas...park village iz they second worst enemy and aint no joke 2
theze two are already enough but it looks like they get into it with largos,CV70s and CV willow st...and Poccet hood and the rest of Palmers wont help them at all lol

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » November 19th, 2008, 9:57 am

damn i aint know it was like that
hope shit find a way to die down cause it aint lookin good for Blacks in the jail and they steady bangin on each other in the streets

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by 356str » January 21st, 2009, 3:50 pm

Santana's be snitchin on some of the homies in the hood so on respekt i wont say which hood but we had a kouple of dem livin in the land and dey got chased out when the homies katch their lil homies goin to skool in the mornin ha ha ha but if i can speak the tanas r pretty klose to the cv3's and the share land. their also is a weak ass tagger krew d.m.k lokated in tanas hood but their squad got blazed by the elmz for reasons i wont speak on.tanas r klose to poccket hood but their hood as no defense and r open to all sides. matter fakt if it wasn't for krooked ass dope deals and car klubs the tanas wouldnt be half as deep as dey is. The Lueders,Mobs, & Elmz deklined dere numbers a while ago and every off brand hood they spit out gets tore up!

south side is a bigga hood with mo rydahs and mo publicity but found demselves beefin with allies and losin alot of homies in the maylay. in 97' they kaught it hard from the ru's on the still fakt of makaveli's death and mo murders that were not public. also baby lane the acckused murderer of 2pack wuh kaught slippin at the gas station...and also his so kalled unckle a o.g from sscc wuh kaught slippin on alondra or wuh it greenleaf?;)

nhcc is a like a spin off of the kellies from my understandin but i've heard sscc v.s nhcc been pretty off but its still statiq. i knew a homegirl that wuh related lil eazy so we wuh bend the korna right at the park and see the t.g wacked out.but i never seen dem wall bang on sscc as of yet....but from past exp. ive learn not to sleep on any hood.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » January 22nd, 2009, 12:49 am

You from Baltimore or Compton?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 22nd, 2009, 9:25 am

356str wrote:Santana's be snitchin on some of the homies in the hood so on respekt i wont say which hood but we had a kouple of dem livin in the land and dey got chased out when the homies katch their lil homies goin to skool in the mornin ha ha ha but if i can speak the tanas r pretty klose to the cv3's and the share land. their also is a weak ass tagger krew d.m.k lokated in tanas hood but their squad got blazed by the elmz for reasons i wont speak on.tanas r klose to poccket hood but their hood as no defense and r open to all sides. matter fakt if it wasn't for krooked ass dope deals and car klubs the tanas wouldnt be half as deep as dey is. The Lueders,Mobs, & Elmz deklined dere numbers a while ago and every off brand hood they spit out gets tore up!

south side is a bigga hood with mo rydahs and mo publicity but found demselves beefin with allies and losin alot of homies in the maylay. in 97' they kaught it hard from the ru's on the still fakt of makaveli's death and mo murders that were not public. also baby lane the acckused murderer of 2pack wuh kaught slippin at the gas station...and also his so kalled unckle a o.g from sscc wuh kaught slippin on alondra or wuh it greenleaf?;)

nhcc is a like a spin off of the kellies from my understandin but i've heard sscc v.s nhcc been pretty off but its still statiq. i knew a homegirl that wuh related lil eazy so we wuh bend the korna right at the park and see the t.g wacked out.but i never seen dem wall bang on sscc as of yet....but from past exp. ive learn not to sleep on any hood.
yeah tanas still cool with CV 3 but they started 2 fade with Largos...
yeah elms into it with DMK and itz gettin racial too....didnt elms killed that 15 year old boy from dmk???
itz still on with NHCC and SSCC...they even hatin snotz more than us.

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 356str » January 22nd, 2009, 2:12 pm

rocstar wrote:You from Baltimore or Compton?

im from south baltimore,md but i lived off of palmer & mayo ave. in northern east kompton so if you from kompton you know what hood i grew up in but i also lived on 21st. & lewis ave. in long beach also and got supa love from my neffews bangn the i'z....free o.o.g 3-d(i.c.g).

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 356str » January 22nd, 2009, 2:17 pm

H572DSTA wrote:
356str wrote:Santana's be snitchin on some of the homies in the hood so on respekt i wont say which hood but we had a kouple of dem livin in the land and dey got chased out when the homies katch their lil homies goin to skool in the mornin ha ha ha but if i can speak the tanas r pretty klose to the cv3's and the share land. their also is a weak ass tagger krew d.m.k lokated in tanas hood but their squad got blazed by the elmz for reasons i wont speak on.tanas r klose to poccket hood but their hood as no defense and r open to all sides. matter fakt if it wasn't for krooked ass dope deals and car klubs the tanas wouldnt be half as deep as dey is. The Lueders,Mobs, & Elmz deklined dere numbers a while ago and every off brand hood they spit out gets tore up!

yeah tanas still cool with CV 3 but they started 2 fade with Largos...
yeah elms into it with DMK and itz gettin racial too....didnt elms killed that 15 year old boy from dmk???
itz still on with NHCC and SSCC...they even hatin snotz more than us.

dats right homie a dmk got faded and it was more racial then anytime but lets not forget their are elms that are hispanik too but when all komes down we rydin for the race & the hood....

the snots dont even kome klose to the hood no more i heard they be posted at the lakewood mall area mouth bangn ha ha ha.....

and sscc still katchn fades from otha hoods too like the bananas and even a kouple of mexikans step on the battle fields....

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 23rd, 2009, 8:10 am

yeah sscc dont even care bout elms they worst enemy iz santana blocc now and mob iz they first ru enemy

356str
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 356str » January 23rd, 2009, 2:43 pm

yeah i heard the mobs got a sissie fetish ha ha

dey been hittn it since the 9o's wid the sissies but dey got more problems then dey tink

nhcc is barely still a hood without the kellies

snotk

Unread post by snotk » April 13th, 2009, 2:13 pm

u dumb assk fucc ccuh why u whoofin over the net u probaly dnt even live n elms ccuh snots iz bitches we c snatchin dey chains and poppin dey pretty boy azzes and dey cant fight either and we 300 deep dey aint even near deep az us dum azz snot's dicc rider and are homies dnt snitch on yall we dnt have no need 2 even if we waz a hood that snitches bkuz we out number yall lyk 1-10 or sumthin ccuh and yall really not active n the hub i walk all thru yall and dnt shit happen by the firestation and everything weak azz dry azz hood u dnt no shit bitch boy we winnin all are wars we got the upperhand of everything and we gotta lot of tg reps gman, doeboyz, turtle3, blacc, c rocc, dcrazy, axel, tiny and infant sandman and a grip of other active tg's ccuh datz why sumbody alwayz tryna pop us bkuz we murk a grip of ni55kaz n the hub! tanaz run compkton especcialy the east

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » April 18th, 2009, 7:56 am

ay cuzz what happened to otg wee bo cuzz got caught slippin by prettyboyz ?

snotk

Unread post by snotk » April 18th, 2009, 3:18 pm

bgcasper wrote:ay cuzz what happened to otg wee bo cuzz got caught slippin by prettyboyz ?
nahh not no pretty boyz but ccuhz been got popped lyk 3 or 4 years ago

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » October 3rd, 2009, 3:19 pm

H572DSTA wrote:sure they beefin but it aint that bad like you said...neigborhoods worst enemys are tiny gangsters and sum other small mexican hoods...
and Soufsides are in a big bad war against Santanas and feudin with Park Village and ABS
the funny thing is that nhcc and atlantics are still cool...
nhcc and alantics cool aint that the reason kellys beef with nhcc now

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » March 25th, 2011, 3:08 am

silkloc wrote:do anybody know about this beef? i heard it dunn got bad over there.
Yeah the South Side Compton Crips, had been taking some shots at a family on Pauline Street in NHCC area. They killed one person, but I dont know if this has become a "war."

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 14th, 2013, 3:14 am

[quote="alexalonso"][quote="silkloc"]do anybody know about this beef? i heard it dunn got bad over there.[/quote]

Yeah the South Side Compton Crips, had been taking some shots at a family on Pauline Street in NHCC area. They killed one person, but I dont know if this has become a "war."[/quote]
that beef is on since 03 it went from fading to bashing to that situation despite countless effort from elders from all sides and the nhcc are really makin alliance with the tana car wich will make things worst ...basicely the south east crip union u saw on those bangin on wax video
blew up in pieces its really a millenium thang

fitteddaboss
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: South Carolina
What city do you live in now?: charleston

Unread post by fitteddaboss » August 28th, 2013, 5:49 pm

dude frm nhcc in this dissing sscc

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 28th, 2013, 8:36 pm

its an all out war and 2 tg's are charged with murder the one alex talked about on pauline sad story
and yep the tanas sudenly extras cool with them nhcc i wonder how long it will take for them to bash each others
that said the tanas is a wack ass rapper he sound like he got dicc in his mouth wack version compare to the exellent im crippin done by tg jabba locc

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » August 29th, 2013, 2:10 am

are SSCC and ADCC catching the blues?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 29th, 2013, 4:09 am

[quote="dubts"]are SSCC and ADCC catching the blues?[/quote]no its the reverse ...

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » August 29th, 2013, 9:57 pm

bgcasper wrote:
dubts wrote:are SSCC and ADCC catching the blues?
no its the reverse ...
I ask that because I have t heard of any Tanas passing

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 30th, 2013, 8:46 am

[quote="dubts"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="dubts"]are SSCC and ADCC catching the blues?[/quote]no its the reverse ...[/quote]
I ask that because I have t heard of any Tanas passing[/quote]
...Infortunetly there is ...one everybody heard of is caddy 2 both sides have casualtys ...u know it two big sides with it on this beef not only tana and ssad

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » August 31st, 2013, 2:22 pm

When did caddy2 get knocked down?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 31st, 2013, 8:23 pm

dubts wrote:When did caddy2 get knocked down?
few years back 2010 ...there is more recent cases ....but what would i know from phuket but caddy 2 somebody told me about a long beach party or sum shit like that ..anyway im not here to talk about current cases even if i knew things it wouldnt be that much of a SECRET since i only get info from the net ...and my homies from compton aint front liners anymore anyway but i keep an eyes weither is sscc or my hood in france i still have contact but waaaaay more from my hood in paris and if im here im more interested in the historical aspect of the matter ...its a trip but its real historian work we do here and in other forum for paris it was really the cases the media was starting invent a past we came up with 2 gang documentary that show that actualy gangs in paris were a result of racist attack in the 80's creating self defense reaction .. and not only because we are greedy imigrants ...looking at cpt gang and counting bodys like its a superbowl of horor aint my trip ...i rather see every hood together standing for justice

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 6th, 2016, 9:50 am

its hard for nhcc nowadays dont say its a double s move no none of that....just that there is some action over there ...