Apples, Grapes, & Oranges?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Rialto

Apples, Grapes, & Oranges?

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » November 20th, 2008, 1:42 am

Who remember that shit right there? That shit has to be one of the most unbelievable alliances to ever cross paths. Oh yeah for you niggas who don't know what that stands for please re frame from posting on this topic asking nigga who do know shit about it. This is an exclusive topic for niggas that know what this was!!!!!!!!!!!

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Apples, Grapes, & Oranges?

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » November 20th, 2008, 1:51 am

Carlmanner323 wrote:Who remember that shit right there? That shit has to be one of the most unbelievable alliances to ever cross paths. Oh yeah for you niggas who don't know what that stands for please re frame from posting on this topic asking nigga who do know shit about it. This is an exclusive topic for niggas that know what this was!!!!!!!!!!!

To add to this topic:
how did that alliance start?
Why did them niggas do it?
How did that shit fall apart?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 20th, 2008, 1:54 am

Over a fruit of the loom commercial?

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » November 20th, 2008, 2:00 am

not funny

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » November 20th, 2008, 2:28 am

no such alliance, where are you from again?

grapes and hunters had a truce (cease-fire) there was no alliance

its still grapes and hoovers tho

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: corona

Unread post by FelonLocco » November 20th, 2008, 11:31 am

grape street bounty hunters n hoova

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » November 20th, 2008, 11:42 pm

dubts wrote:no such alliance, where are you from again?

Nigga now i know you ain't no real Cali nigga homie. You don't know shit about LA gangs except for the info alonzo gives you off his website. You are a straight up OG internet gangster homie. I be 3 weeks from now after this topic fills up we gone see you back on here with a new allias talking this same topic acting like you know some shit.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » November 21st, 2008, 1:13 am

Carlmanner323 wrote:
dubts wrote:no such alliance, where are you from again?

Nigga now i know you ain't no real Cali nigga homie. You don't know shit about LA gangs except for the info alonzo gives you off his website. You are a straight up OG internet gangster homie. I be 3 weeks from now after this topic fills up we gone see you back on here with a new allias talking this same topic acting like you know some shit.
lmao @ this clown, nigga i said where the fuck is you from u fuckin yee? like u know me hook ass nigga makin gay ass threads, aint no fucin apple, grape, orange, u go to any hoover, grape or hunna and u gon get the cum slapped out your mouth nigga, move on to the next topic

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Any City That Im In.

Unread post by NHBPSK » November 21st, 2008, 10:27 am

its a older thing w/ hoovers, grapes , n hunnas....

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » November 21st, 2008, 11:59 am

NHBPSK wrote:its a older thing w/ hoovers, grapes , n hunnas....
naw it ain't, i'ma say this for the last time, u preppy w/s niggaz need to kick the fuck on back and peep game
ain't no truces no passes no nothin goin on with grapes and hunnas, they aint never cliqued up none of that, it was a cease fire in 92 thats it, anybody sayin different is a phony that dont know what they talkin bout

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 21st, 2008, 2:03 pm

dubts wrote:ain't no truces no passes no nothin goin on with grapes and hunnas, they aint never cliqued up none of that, it was a cease fire in 92 thats it

You forgot about this Articlein the LA Weekly.

"The much heralded, often copied and never equaled Watts housing-project gang peace treaty of 1992 has officially imploded, leaving bodies, grieving families and shell casings scattered over the most infamous black neighborhood west of the South Side of Chicago. The nights of mixing purple, blue and red are over. Gone are the days when the Grape Street Watts Crips from Jordan Downs (purple), the Bounty Hunter Bloods from Nickerson Gardens (red) and the Project, or PJ, Crips from Imperial Courts (blue) could encounter one another without fear of death. During the wild year of 1989, in the LAPD reporting districts that cover the three main housing projects in Watts, there were 25 homicides. During the height of the treaty in 1997, there were four.

Remember when you didn’t know when the peace treaty started, and pretended to see the football game in the late 90’s? Peace Treaty

by wattscrackin on Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:29 pm
“around wut time did the treaty break between Grape, Bounty and PJ ?

i thought it wuz around the late 90s, wuts the situation goin on now between ya'll?”

What do you mean by "yall"? aren't you from Grape?

by wattscrackin on Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:33 pm
“one time i seen BH and Grape playin football against each other at the jordan downs field”

How did you see that, on video tape? Thats right, there was a documentary http://www.madeinamericathemovie.com/pr ... esskit.doc

In any event, just to prove you don't know shit about your turf here is a flick that the homie took in 2004 just before the LA Weekly story was published.. you want to see it, well here it go! Lol

In the words of OG Dubts himself, "anybody sayin different is a phony and dont know what they talkin bout."

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » November 21st, 2008, 2:23 pm

you aint proved nothin you clown, like i said it was a cease fire, nobody cliced up at all........... you showing that picture with the hit ups on the walls means nothing, thats like showing a picture of 92 with red purple and blue rags tied together, that don't mean shit, just a cease fire........

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 21st, 2008, 2:58 pm

Reading your old post bring back memories huh?

You've learned a lot in 5 years.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » November 21st, 2008, 3:21 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:Reading your old post bring back memories huh?

not really, i wasn't in LA at the time, i had moved out for a while at that point, nothin wrong with my questions, i wont waste my time bringing up you and your teddy bear squeezin buddies old posts up, cuz see #1 i'm too gottdamn lazy, and #2 i personally could give a fuck less, i must of really hurt ya'll for ya'll to be stalking every post and putting this big ass college level made up autobiographical piece together

Grk74vink
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by Grk74vink » November 21st, 2008, 3:30 pm

there wasnt ever and allance with GSWC, BHB and HCG grapes and a cease fire as the homie abvoe me says and grapes and hxxvers been together for a while

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » November 21st, 2008, 7:52 pm

Grk74vink wrote:there wasnt ever and allance with GSWC, BHB and HCG grapes and a cease fire as the homie abvoe me says and grapes and hxxvers been together for a while

Aye homie if you really from Hoover then that's cool but if you start listening to that nigga dubts niggas on here is gone start doubting you street credibility because that mark is a major EThug and ain't from nowhere and don't know shit about any gangs in Cali.

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » November 21st, 2008, 7:58 pm

Apples, Grapes, & Oranges was some resent shit back in like 2003-2004 when them niggas was on some get money type shit. If you a younger cat or a nigga that just got put on from any of these hoods then you probably don't know that much about it but i'm pretty sure yall reps know about that shit though.

P.S. Dubts is a mark ass nigga who puts, "i wanna be from Grape Street on his christmas list," every year as his number one gift from santa.

Grk74vink

Unread post by Grk74vink » November 21st, 2008, 9:50 pm

Carlmanner323 wrote:
Grk74vink wrote:there wasnt ever and allance with GSWC, BHB and HCG grapes and a cease fire as the homie abvoe me says and grapes and hxxvers been together for a while

Aye homie if you really from Hoover then that's cool but if you start listening to that nigga dubts niggas on here is gone start doubting you street credibility because that mark is a major EThug and ain't from nowhere and don't know shit about any gangs in Cali.
i wasnt listenin tØ him grØØve but i am cØnsidered a yØunger nigga but im nØt finna put my infØ n shit Øut there up in a PM if u wanna knØ sum shit samething bØut the hØmie sandman send me a PM cuz im nØt finna say shit Øva here bØut anØtha hØmie

Grk74vink

Unread post by Grk74vink » November 21st, 2008, 9:52 pm

dubts wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote:Reading your old post bring back memories huh?

not really, i wasn't in LA at the time, i had moved out for a while at that point, nothin wrong with my questions, i wont waste my time bringing up you and your teddy bear squeezin buddies old posts up, because see #1 i'm too gottdamn lazy, and #2 i personally could give a fu-- less, i must of really hurt ya'll for ya'll to be stalking every post and putting this big ass college level made up autobiographical piece together

and if yØu frØm grape street hØmie whØ yØu fucks wid?

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » November 21st, 2008, 11:06 pm

HEY GROOVE, WATS GROOVING MY O.G.'S KNO UR HOMIE SINBAD2!

Grk74vink

Unread post by Grk74vink » November 22nd, 2008, 12:00 am

woobanga wrote:HEY GROOVE, WATS GROOVING MY O.G.'S KNO UR HOMIE SINBAD2!

where yØu frØm?and what yØu bang?

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » November 22nd, 2008, 12:53 am

Grk74vink wrote:
Carlmanner323 wrote:

i wasnt listenin tØ him grØØve but i am cØnsidered a yØunger nigga but im nØt finna put my infØ n shit Øut there up in a PM if u wanna knØ sum shit samething bØut the hØmie sandman send me a PM because im nØt finna say shit Øva here bØut anØthe hØmie

Naw of course not homie. If you put any info about your hood and reps on this site the EThugs is gone eat that shit up like thanksgiving turkey. They scavengers like that

Grk74vink

Unread post by Grk74vink » November 22nd, 2008, 1:04 am

Aye homie if you really from Hoover then that's cool but if you start listening to that nigga dubts niggas on here is gone start doubting you street credibility because that mark is a major EThug and ain't from nowhere and don't know shit about any gangs in Cali.[/quote]

i wasnt listenin tØ him grØØve but i am cØnsidered a yØunger nigga but im nØt finna put my infØ n shit Øut there up in a PM if u wanna knØ sum shit samething bØut the hØmie sandman send me a PM because im nØt finna say shit Øva here bØut anØthe hØmie[/quote]

Naw of course not homie. If you put any info about your hood and reps on this site the EThugs is gone eat that shit up like thanksgiving turkey. They scavengers like that[/quote]

exactly but yØu frØm LA?

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » November 22nd, 2008, 5:44 am

Grk74vink wrote:Aye homie if you really from Hoover then that's cool but if you start listening to that nigga dubts niggas on here is gone start doubting you street credibility because that mark is a major EThug and ain't from nowhere and don't know shit about any gangs in Cali.
i wasnt listenin tØ him grØØve but i am cØnsidered a yØunger nigga but im nØt finna put my infØ n shit Øut there up in a PM if u wanna knØ sum shit samething bØut the hØmie sandman send me a PM because im nØt finna say shit Øva here bØut anØthe hØmie[/quote]

Naw of course not homie. If you put any info about your hood and reps on this site the EThugs is gone eat that shit up like thanksgiving turkey. They scavengers like that[/quote]

exactly but yØu frØm LA?[/quote]
that NIGGA AINT FROM L.A. that NIGGA AN INTERNET GANG RESEARCHER BUT DIS CEEE INFANT NO BRAINS FROM EIGHT TRAY GANGSTA!!!!

Grk74vink

Unread post by Grk74vink » November 22nd, 2008, 12:28 pm

woobanga wrote:
Grk74vink wrote:Aye homie if you really from Hoover then that's cool but if you start listening to that nigga dubts niggas on here is gone start doubting you street credibility because that mark is a major EThug and ain't from nowhere and don't know shit about any gangs in Cali.
i wasnt listenin tØ him grØØve but i am cØnsidered a yØunger nigga but im nØt finna put my infØ n shit Øut there up in a PM if u wanna knØ sum shit samething bØut the hØmie sandman send me a PM because im nØt finna say shit Øva here bØut anØthe hØmie

exactly but yØu frØm LA?[/quote]
that NIGGA AINT FROM L.A. that NIGGA AN INTERNET GANG RESEARCHER BUT DIS CEEE INFANT NO BRAINS FROM EIGHT TRAY GANGSTA!!!![/quote]

why yØu sayin "dis cee" ETG and crips nØ mØre hØmie they juss str8 eight trey gangstas if yØu frØm the land yØu shØuld knØ nigga

Grk74vink

Unread post by Grk74vink » November 22nd, 2008, 12:30 pm

i meant tØ say "dis cee" ^^^ my bad

Grk74vink

Unread post by Grk74vink » November 22nd, 2008, 12:30 pm

Grk74vink wrote:i meant tØ say "dis be" ^^^ my bad
why the fuck dis shit changin it to "dis be" when i typed "dis ceee"

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 22nd, 2008, 12:42 pm

LOL

gekapone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: INGLEWOOD

Unread post by gekapone » November 22nd, 2008, 3:47 pm

NONE OF U NIGGAS IS REAL HOMIE!!! FIRST OF ALL EIGHT TREYS STILL CRIPS HOMIE BUT THEY BANG GANGSTAS BEFORE ANYTHING!!! ON BLOODS U NIGGAS REALLY GET ON MY NERVES TALKIN ABOUT SHIT U DONT KNOW ABOUT. AND WOOBANGA U SEEM FAKE AS HELL HOMIE I SEEN U POST MANY TIMES TALKIN ABOUT ON GANGSTA CRIP...MOST NIGGAS FROM 83RD I KNOW JUST SAY ON GANGSTAS OR ON GANGSTAS MOVIN....AND IF U FROM 83RD WHAT SIDE U FROM?? IM FROM 77 INGLEWOOD FAMILY SO I KNOW A GRIP A NIGGAS FROM 83RD HOMIE! ASK ANYBODY FROM FAMILIES OR INGLEWOOD PERIOD ABOUT Y.G REDFLAG NIGGAS KNOW WASSUP....U CAN CATCH ME IN THE HOOD 7 DAYS A WEEEK...POSTED AT RALLYS OR ACROSS THE STREET AT THE TATTOO SHOP OR AT DARBY OR NELLA PARK.....NOW MAYBE U NIGGAS ARE REAL BUT U SEEM REAL SUSPECT....BUT IF U REAL THEN SAY SOME REAL SHIT....WHERE U NIGGAS BE AT IN L.A HOMIE...

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » November 22nd, 2008, 3:51 pm

That nigga not from 83GC. If you really from 83GC answer these question's in a PM. Who killed lady Rep? When did yall start functioning with Inglewood Families? Do you know my in-laws relative Dereange3? How many sets 83GC got? but you can take your time answering these question's because you gotta browse the next to find the answer's.

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by woobanga » November 22nd, 2008, 9:15 pm

Carlmanner323 wrote:That nigga not from 83GC. If you really from 83GC answer these question's in a PM. Who killed lady Rep? When did yall start functioning with Inglewood Families? Do you know my in-laws relative Dereange3? How many sets 83GC got? but you can take your time answering these question's because you gotta browse the next to find the answer's.
NIGGA GET UR GANG RESEARCHER ASS OUTTA HERE. ASK UR "OLDER HOMIES" WHEN 40 AVES STOP CLAIMIN NHC LOL!!! U AINT IN POSITION 2 QUESTION NO BODY. U GET ALL UR INFORMATION ON INTERNET ASKIN PEOPLE. I GET ALL MY INFORMATION FROM STRAIGHT G'S. CATCH MY FADE U PHONY ASS MARC then U CAN ASK ME IN PERSON!!!!!!

Carlmanner323
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Carlmanner323 » November 22nd, 2008, 10:34 pm

woobanga wrote:
Carlmanner323 wrote:That nigga not from 83GC. If you really from 83GC answer these question's in a PM. Who killed lady Rep? When did yall start functioning with Inglewood Families? Do you know my in-laws relative Dereange3? How many sets 83GC got? but you can take your time answering these question's because you gotta browse the next to find the answer's.
NIGGA GET UR GANG RESEARCHER ASS OUTTA HERE. ASK UR "OLDER HOMIES" WHEN 40 AVES STOP CLAIMIN NHC LOL!!! U AINT IN POSITION 2 QUESTION NO BODY. U GET ALL UR INFORMATION ON INTERNET ASKIN PEOPLE. I GET ALL MY INFORMATION FROM STRAIGHT G'S. CATCH MY FADE U PHONY ASS MARC then U CAN ASK ME IN PERSON!!!!!!

Nigga you ain't from 83GC and the only streets you seen is the suburbs white boy. Nigga i don't even care about this banging shit anymore nigga i been there done that lok. I been around the block more than a few times so don't have me put up some 80's and 90's flicks of me and some reps and OG's from 83GC.