R60's Beefing With Sureno's

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

R60's Beefing With Sureno's

Unread post by Curious15 » November 20th, 2008, 8:08 am

I heard the Sixties is beefing with surenos 18th street Ms13 F13?? Anyone else hear about this??

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Re: R60's Beefing With Sureno's

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 20th, 2008, 12:48 pm

Curious15 wrote:I heard the Sixties is beefing with surenos 18th street Ms13 F13?? Anyone else hear about this??
Yeah. I heard the 18's were mad because the 60s didn't back their play against BPS, and MS13 was mad because because the 60s had more out of town clicks than they did, then the shotcallers and big ballers from Florencia got upset because the 60's didn't help them fight the 76 & 89 East Coast.

There's rumors that there is going to be a huge meeting this friday morning on the corner of Florence and Crenshaw with all the leaders from New York, Newark, Atlanta, St. Louis, Las Vegas, Seattle, Oklahoma City, Shreveport, Oregon, D.C., Baltimore, Statin Island, to discuss the possibilty of a Truce before world War III erupts.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » November 21st, 2008, 2:51 pm

:D

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 21st, 2008, 3:31 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
Curious15 wrote:I heard the Sixties is beefing with surenos 18th street Ms13 F13?? Anyone else hear about this??
There's rumors that there is going to be a huge meeting this friday morning on the corner of Florence and Crenshaw with all the leaders from New York, Newark, Atlanta, St. Louis, Las Vegas, Seattle, Oklahoma City, Shreveport, Oregon, D.C., Baltimore, Statin Island, to discuss the possibilty of a Truce before world War III erupts.
LOLLL!!!

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » November 21st, 2008, 7:29 pm

LMAO!

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 25th, 2008, 6:20 pm

Yeah. I heard the 18's were mad because the 60s didn't back their play against BPS, and MS13 was mad because because the 60s had more out of town clicks than they did, then the shotcallers and big ballers from Florencia got upset because the 60's didn't help them fight the 76 & 89 East Coast.

oh HELL NAW

*loads up waterguns*

WE GON RIDE ON THESE FOOLS!

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » November 25th, 2008, 9:12 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
*loads up waterguns*

WE GON RIDE ON THESE FOOLS!
Are you kidding me.. I ain't wasting any water giving horse face a free bath, you got me twisted.

Say Dubts, what are you mixed with, Horse?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » November 25th, 2008, 11:06 pm

*Brings out Pokemon cards*

"Gotta catch em all, slipping"

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 25th, 2008, 11:06 pm

*Brings out Pokemon cards*

"Gotta catch em all, slipping"

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » December 15th, 2008, 2:18 pm

60z and F13

thats about it

18ST IS BPS K 20s K...basically BK

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 15th, 2008, 2:38 pm

ahahahaahahaahahahaha

I heard this thing is so huge that the Head of the FIVE N.Y. CRIME FAMILIES are gonna attend this junta

There even gonna UNBURY MOB BOSS 'JOHN GOTTI to seal the deal and broker a truce between these Mega gangs

before a Hell Breaks loose!!!!

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 15th, 2008, 4:48 pm

The meeting will be initially be a success with "Mr. 60" Keitaroc proposing a brilliant solution, but someone shoots him and falsely blames it on MS13, and their ensuing struggle to get back to Koreatown through all the gang turfs in South Central will be filmed, cut, and released in 2010 as The Warriors remake.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 15th, 2008, 6:29 pm

YP wrote:60z and F13

thats about it

60's & F13's do not beef..............

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 15th, 2008, 8:26 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:The meeting will be initially be a success with "Mr. 60" Keitaroc proposing a brilliant solution, but someone shoots him and falsely blames it on MS13, and their ensuing struggle to get back to Koreatown through all the gang turfs in South Central will be filmed, cut, and released in 2010 as The Warriors remake.

LOL!!!!!!! Thats the Classic! LOL @ Martinez on N.Y Families coming down!!

And f13 and 60 do not beef man its more business than you realize.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » December 15th, 2008, 8:54 pm

keita is in JAIL

and nikka..............the f13z and 60z must have called a truce

my nikka from front hood was talkin how they was bustin on the 60z.......

its some f13z in dey hood

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 15th, 2008, 9:04 pm

YP wrote:keita is in JAIL

Oh yeah, that was last summer...., business is still good in The 60's, trust me.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 16th, 2008, 10:39 am

YP wrote:keita is in JAIL

Not True

There are no Killings between the two gangs, so no truce is needed.

They live in the same buildings and next door to eachother.

Their sons and lil brothers are growing up with eachother, going to Hyde Park Elementary and Horsemann Jr High together.

Plus F13 is a small minority inthe area, their only located on certain blocks, they dont live and function throughout the WHole Neighborhood, from Front to Back.

Sixtys have no beef with any Chicano Gangs.

Back inthe 1980's, they were side by side with the C14s. (66th & 11th Ave) = RSC14

The F13s replace the C14s in the area by the 1990s

, in the 1990's the F13s & 60's were tight (67th and BG).

Today is no beef, all the older heads still communite.

So yall need to stop speaking on the Land, yall are outsiders no privilege with inside info,Lord ahve Mercy, yall think Kurupt is from Sixtys, that say enough right there..........

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » December 16th, 2008, 10:25 pm

xxx NIKKA I DONT CARE IF U FROM 60z or NOT AND EVEN IF U GOT 60 tatted on your forehead mah nikka

NIKKA 60z is HUUUUUUUUUUGE....my big bro seen incidents where nikkaz from 60z who didnt know each other almost dumped on each other accusing the other of not being from 60z.......and sayin the other was tryna ride the hoodz coat tail........anyway they resolved it

I could name a gang of nikkaz from 60z that I know personally....maybe u know them maybe u don't............IF U AN OG and u aint active on the streetz bangin mah nikka......and u makin phone calls to the city......don't mean sh*t

SH*T changes.....what I type is real mah nikka..............I didnt make the thread.......in hoods u got nikkaz fightin each other....u got nikkaz killin each other in they own hood...u got nikkaz sayin the next nikka aint rom the hood and all that.....but no way that nikka luce cannon gonna get on youtube and say the nikka from 60z if he not....wether u believe it or not don't matter

MY NIKKA TOLD ME about STONEY.....mah nikka 37 years old.....he was in the pen when STONEY GOT KILLED...and HE TOLD ME STONEY WAS " THAT NIKKA" from 60

u can PM me mah nikka if u want.....but the point is.........Hoods are composed of different individuals....different stories etc.....I guarantee if u ask a VNG nikka about 60z

they would say they be tearin yall up...thats how life is...everybody got a different opinion...different side of the story...different facts/....different ficiton

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 17th, 2008, 9:44 am

YP wrote:xxx NIKKA I DONT CARE IF U FROM 60z or NOT AND EVEN IF U GOT 60 tatted on your forehead mah nikka

NIKKA 60z is HUUUUUUUUUUGE....my big bro seen incidents where nikkaz from 60z who didnt know each other almost dumped on each other accusing the other of not being from 60z.......and sayin the other was tryna ride the hoodz coat tail........anyway they resolved it

I could name a gang of nikkaz from 60z that I know personally....maybe u know them maybe u don't............IF U AN OG and u aint active on the streetz bangin mah nikka......and u makin phone calls to the city......don't mean sh*t

SH*T changes.....what I type is real mah nikka..............I didnt make the thread.......in hoods u got nikkaz fightin each other....u got nikkaz killin each other in they own hood...u got nikkaz sayin the next nikka aint rom the hood and all that.....but no way that nikka luce cannon gonna get on youtube and say the nikka from 60z if he not....wether u believe it or not don't matter

MY NIKKA TOLD ME about STONEY.....mah nikka 37 years old.....he was in the pen when STONEY GOT KILLED...and HE TOLD ME STONEY WAS " THAT NIKKA" from 60

u can PM me mah nikka if u want.....but the point is.........Hoods are composed of different individuals....different stories etc.....I guarantee if u ask a VNG nikka about 60z

they would say they be tearin yall up...thats how life is...everybody got a different opinion...different side of the story...different facts/....different ficiton
Yaaaawnnnnnnnn

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 17th, 2008, 3:57 pm

YP wrote:thats how life is...everybody got a different opinion...different side of the story...different facts/....different ficiton
So you take what luce booty said as fact, what do you base his credibility on?

And what xxx says is fiction, based on what?

What naybahood claims 'gangsta'..

What do they call that buster from his hood anyway?

What part of 60s is he from?

Have you seen him at a 60 hood day?

Does he also function with the 90's and 1e11's?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 17th, 2008, 6:37 pm

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » March 19th, 2013, 8:42 pm

xxx wrote:
YP wrote:60z and F13

thats about it

60's & F13's do not beef..............
no they dont, just goes to show that not all neighborhoods, black / mexican go at it. But what if a F13, stole an entire bird from a 60s member, and the F13, slanged it to his homies. There would be a beef for sure.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 20th, 2013, 7:56 am

if "IF" was a 5th, we'd all be drunk :mrgreen: ^