Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: Most active Eastside Blood & Crip gangs

Unread post by youngspade » January 6th, 2010, 9:36 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
youngspade wrote:
sickntwisted wrote:dubt nigga you momma goofy faggot homo where you from watts????holla at ya boy 89th mckinley

Aint you in a paris ? LOL paris!

"yeah niggaz im legit, I go back and forth! "
thats bgcasper lol, i think this cat said he back n forth between south la and netherlands...

lol

LOL
NeverLANDED

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 6th, 2010, 9:38 pm

lol and u back between groopie land and my nutts in yo mouth .. keep my cum out of yo mouth bich :arrow:

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 7th, 2010, 5:56 am

what u mad cause nigga be makin money???and still can pass thru the hood??? man go suck a ifg nigga nut sayin ima 20 groupie stupid go play ball with 83 let them put sum nut in yo butt loser

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 7th, 2010, 6:13 am

what money you makin in netherlands tho? lol...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 7th, 2010, 6:52 am

[quote="pistolslanga"]what money you makin in netherlands tho? lol...[/quote]
lol its all about driving shit in nayboring country than u double up even triple up over in france we got 2 major area were people are makin big money just by passing the border of spain from mocoro and next big porviding country is holland

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 7th, 2010, 9:29 am

sickntwisted wrote:what u mad cause nigga be makin money???and still can pass thru the hood??? man go suck a ifg nigga nut sayin ima 20 groupie stupid go play ball with 83 let them put sum nut in yo butt loser

Im not even in LA rite now, ive been everywhere from Jamaica, Mexico, Lousiana, Chicago, Memphis, STL, Texas, All Over Cali-Except Sac, Arizona, Arkansas what are you talking about......Actually Im only cool with some EightTrays, my nigga West-Bound to name a young active nigga, wont name any Gz but I dont even fuck with most because my dad is a G from 60s and my cousins is mostly 60s,40s,90s,30s on the crip side so you know they dont get along with Trayz! I even lived RIGHT on 82nd and Vermont/Hoover (8-3 Hoover), them niggaz get it popping over there too and you see them EVERYWHERE (hoovers in general), Like I said IFG is everywhere you fucking idiot, I run into niggaz ALL the time, from Inglewood-SB County to BEYOND BANGING, where have you been. (Did anyone else notice but him that, I said I see 20s and Stones everywhere? Unbaised? I actually named them 2 blood gangs first, BUT I DO SEE IF's everywhere!) If you wanna know my brother name rings bells everywhere......Bodgar/Bogar/Bogie Blood/Bodgart, Hes from IFG 94st (Super Rep for a 94), but me, im not from IFG or claim to be....some are considered my associates but other than that.......most AINT shit to me. God.Family.Business is my moto, nigga. Me and Him was raised right off, 60th and 10th ave (Thats Still Considered The Dime To Me, But I know Its Not) so you cant tell me shit, ive prolly seen more and know more than you could prolly ever think of! I lived in the Jungles off August St, so I know how the Jays get down, dont get it twisted........I was one of the first people to say the MS13's were in the Jungles so I know what im talking bout.......The IFs make hella noise and anyone to downplay them on being deep or noise makers is an idiot. Its not just the JAYS/20s Putting it down like the IFGS are right there when it comes to WLA/South Bay area BLOODS. After those 3 the rest follow suit in WLA/SouthBay Area.........name one blood hood putting it down just like IFG other than 20s and STONES? Huh? VNG? FTB? 62Brims? CMG? QSB? NHP? APG?........who else I forgot?

So your making yourself look stupid. Everyone knows about IFG, 60s DUCK and HIDE majority of the time in the IFS, I seen this with my own two eyes around 5-6pm on Crenshaw and Manchester like a couples months back, a nigga with a Navy Blue "NY" hat got chased by 40 IFS from ages 12-35 years old...that NIGGA was FAST lol........they started coming out of everyWHERE.....rallys, Fat Buger, Shell, 711, the shop, KFC everywhere....and thats just mostly 77s,80s,92s and scattered throughout 94s and CPFs....But that nigga RAN from Man to Derby to Century!

I did also hear about the nigga from 20s who stood up against like 100, 40s at there funeral they through inside the 20s ( LOL ). But that nigga from 20s was a rider....he was blood walking and on some SUPER B-dawg shit and the 40s didnt fuck with him, he was by himself too! But they was fint to pop him but its only politics you cant throw a funeral in enemy hoods! So they let dude do his thang.......but still they could of RAMSACKED/PACKEDOUT/SHOTUP/OJ'd this Nigga if they wanted to but out of RESPECT the 40s didnt fuck with him EVEN on a FUNERAL of a rap from 40s! So dont come on here acting like the 20s be ALL out on MAIN streets from Washington and Crenshaw or something or ALL front linging like the IFS they be in the cuts......NEVER MAINLINING it, its prolly maybe 2-3 times and time periods in a week MANCHESTer and CRENSHAW has nobody out like the 20s MAIN streets! All you see is mexicans lol! But go to CRENSHAW and MAN I bet you see atleast 5 niggaz AT the LEAST and if there not there, they FRONTLINING right across the street from the IPD Station on La Brea and Manchester both IN the FRONT and BACK of the SWAPMEET! Stop playing...., you one of those goofy ass niggas and IFs beef with the STONES so they even make noise or made noise against them! Even NHP's made noise on them niggaz so dont get it twisted with them EITHER. Only niggaz REALLY giving it to the IFS is the 60s,40s,90s, HardTimes and some 100s thats pretty much IT not including 50 more enemies and those 4 or 5 are SOMETIMERS and they always GO right back AFTER! The 60s outnumber them by another 1000-2000 members but they never took IFs turf or any of it!

18st's had HELLA problems with IFS, Lennox 13 had problems with IF especially when they shot my brother in the toe LOL fucking lames.....I seen that with my own eyes, I was like 6-7! My uncle from 40s and my auntie from NHP helped him out though lol! The Legends have problems JUSt with the 94s alone! Eight Trays lost almost as much to the 60s from the IFS alone! Keyword, ALMOST! Hardtimes have problems from them ALOT too! 90s be getting it handed when the time is theres, the 60s get hoped out on and busted at, niggaz from IF let it be KNOWN it was them who just came by TOO! First hand lived that aswell! There not like most hoods where you gotta figure out, you know its IFs when its IFs!

The 20s get smashed on by the 30s, 40s, 60s, but they handle everyone else no problem. But dont make it seem like NIGGAZ aint getting chipped by them 0s lol! not saying the 20s dont go BACK or nothing but the 0s get the best of em! They smash on all other WLA Crips, 3Xs, Gangster Crips, but they 18st popping on them and the 20s are known to get at SOME 18s and 30s MORE than anything but they got alot on there plate aswell....! The 20s are prolly about 1000-2300 members strong when you add them all up! I speculate my numbers for the IFs around 1500 TOTAL! from LA to Boston to Florida maybe around 2000 when you add them up!

So how am I a groupie?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » January 7th, 2010, 8:11 pm

youngspade wrote:
sickntwisted wrote:what u mad cause nigga be makin money???and still can pass thru the hood??? man go suck a ifg nigga nut sayin ima 20 groupie stupid go play ball with 83 let them put sum nut in yo butt loser

Im not even in LA rite now, ive been everywhere from Jamaica, Mexico, Lousiana, Chicago, Memphis, STL, Texas, All Over Cali-Except Sac, Arizona, Arkansas what are you talking about......Actually Im only cool with some EightTrays, my nigga West-Bound to name a young active nigga,
your nigga west bound? lol u mean the 83 on this website?

wont name any Gz but I dont even fu-- with most because my dad is a G from 60s and my cousins is mostly 60s,40s,90s,30s on the crip side so you know they dont get along with Trayz!
who is your Gee ass pops from 60s?
I even lived RIGHT on 82nd and Vermont/Hoover (8-3 Hoover), them niggaz get it popping over there too and you see them EVERYWHERE (hoovers in general), Like I said IFG is everywhere you #%@&#%@ idiot, I run into niggaz ALL the time, from Inglewood-SB County to BEYOND BANGING, where have you been. (Did anyone else notice but him that, I said I see 20s and Stones everywhere? Unbaised? I actually named them 2 blood gangs first, BUT I DO SEE IF's everywhere!) If you wanna know my brother name rings bells everywhere......Bodgar/Bogar/Bogie Blood/Bodgart, Hes from IFG 94st (Super Rep for a 94), but me, im not from IFG or claim to be....some are considered my associates but other than that.......most AINT shit to me. God.Family.Business is my moto, nigga. Me and Him was raised right off, 60th and 10th ave (Thats Still Considered The Dime To Me, But I know Its Not) so you cant tell me shit, ive prolly seen more and know more than you could prolly ever think of! I lived in the Jungles off August St, so I know how the Jays get down, dont get it twisted........I was one of the first people to say the MS13's were in the Jungles so I know what im talking bout.......The IFs make hella noise and anyone to downplay them on being deep or noise makers is an idiot. Its not just the JAYS/20s Putting it down like the IFGS are right there when it comes to WLA/South Bay area BLOODS. After those 3 the rest follow suit in WLA/SouthBay Area.........name one blood hood putting it down just like IFG other than 20s and STONES? Huh? VNG? FTB? 62Brims? CMG? QSB? NHP? APG?........who else I forgot?
jungle stones wuz makin way more noise then the IFs nigga stop it
So your making yourself look stupid. Everyone knows about IFG, 60s DUCK and HIDE majority of the time in the IFS, I seen this with my own two eyes around 5-6pm on Crenshaw and Manchester like a couples months back, a nigga with a Navy Blue "NY" hat got chased by 40 IFS from ages 12-35 years old...that NIGGA was FAST lol........they started coming out of everyWHERE.....rallys, Fat Buger, Shell, 711, the shop, KFC everywhere....and thats just mostly 77s,80s,92s and scattered throughout 94s and CPFs....But that nigga RAN from Man to Derby to Century!
i'll agree with this, IFGs got the drop on the 60s in this era......IFGs got inglewood on locc........60s aint passin those borders for nothin
I did also hear about the nigga from 20s who stood up against like 100, 40s at there funeral they through inside the 20s ( LOL ). But that nigga from 20s was a rider....he was blood walking and on some SUPER B-dawg shit and the 40s didnt fu-- with him, he was by himself too! But they was fint to pop him but its only politics you cant throw a funeral in enemy hoods! So they let dude do his thang.......but still they could of RAMSACKED/PACKEDOUT/SHOTUP/OJ'd this Nigga if they wanted to but out of RESPECT the 40s didnt fu-- with him EVEN on a FUNERAL of a rap from 40s! So dont come on here acting like the 20s be ALL out on MAIN streets from Washington and Crenshaw or something or ALL front linging like the IFS they be in the cuts......NEVER MAINLINING it, its prolly maybe 2-3 times and time periods in a week MANCHESTer and CRENSHAW has nobody out like the 20s MAIN streets! All you see is mexicans lol! But go to CRENSHAW and MAN I bet you see atleast 5 niggaz AT the LEAST and if there not there, they FRONTLINING right across the street from the IPD Station on La Brea and Manchester both IN the FRONT and BACK of the SWAPMEET! Stop playing...., you one of those goofy ass niggas and IFs beef with the STONES so they even make noise or made noise against them! Even NHP's made noise on them niggaz so dont get it twisted with them EITHER. Only niggaz REALLY giving it to the IFS is the 60s,40s,90s, HardTimes and some 100s thats pretty much IT not including 50 more enemies and those 4 or 5 are SOMETIMERS and they always GO right back AFTER! The 60s outnumber them by another 1000-2000 members but they never took IFs turf or any of it!
20s r turnt down right now, i dunno bout your funeral story, u should write comedy movie scripts, hollywood is runnin out of ideas
18st's had HELLA problems with IFS, Lennox 13 had problems with IF especially when they shot my brother in the toe LOL #%@&#%@ lames.....I seen that with my own eyes, I was like 6-7! My uncle from 40s and my auntie from NHP helped him out though lol! The Legends have problems JUSt with the 94s alone! Eight Trays lost almost as much to the 60s from the IFS alone! Keyword, ALMOST! Hardtimes have problems from them ALOT too! 90s be getting it handed when the time is theres, the 60s get hoped out on and busted at, niggaz from IF let it be KNOWN it was them who just came by TOO! First hand lived that aswell! There not like most hoods where you gotta figure out, you know its IFs when its IFs!
i agree...wuzn't too long ago 60s bodies were droppin like flies in their hood...u woulda swore them niggaz caught the swine flue and wuz takin they hood out
The 20s get smashed on by the 30s, 40s, 60s, but they handle everyone else no problem. But dont make it seem like NIGGAZ aint getting chipped by them 0s lol! not saying the 20s dont go BACK or nothing but the 0s get the best of em! They smash on all other WLA Crips, 3Xs, Gangster Crips, but they 18st popping on them and the 20s are known to get at SOME 18s and 30s MORE than anything but they got alot on there plate aswell....! The 20s are prolly about 1000-2300 members strong when you add them all up! I speculate my numbers for the IFs around 1500 TOTAL! from LA to Boston to Florida maybe around 2000 when you add them up!

So how am I a groupie?
20s is washed, they goin thru a regroupin process, they need to find theyselves, them niggaz is hurtin

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » January 7th, 2010, 8:11 pm

youngspade wrote:

Im not even in LA rite now, ive been everywhere from Jamaica, Mexico, Lousiana, Chicago, Memphis, STL, Texas, All Over Cali-Except Sac, Arizona, Arkansas what are you talking about......Actually Im only cool with some EightTrays, my nigga West-Bound to name a young active nigga,

wont name any Gz but I dont even fu-- with most because my dad is a G from 60s and my cousins is mostly 60s,40s,90s,30s on the crip side so you know they dont get along with Trayz!
I even lived RIGHT on 82nd and Vermont/Hoover (8-3 Hoover), them niggaz get it popping over there too and you see them EVERYWHERE (hoovers in general), Like I said IFG is everywhere you #%@&#%@ idiot, I run into niggaz ALL the time, from Inglewood-SB County to BEYOND BANGING, where have you been. (Did anyone else notice but him that, I said I see 20s and Stones everywhere? Unbaised? I actually named them 2 blood gangs first, BUT I DO SEE IF's everywhere!) If you wanna know my brother name rings bells everywhere......Bodgar/Bogar/Bogie Blood/Bodgart, Hes from IFG 94st (Super Rep for a 94), but me, im not from IFG or claim to be....some are considered my associates but other than that.......most AINT shit to me. God.Family.Business is my moto, nigga. Me and Him was raised right off, 60th and 10th ave (Thats Still Considered The Dime To Me, But I know Its Not) so you cant tell me shit, ive prolly seen more and know more than you could prolly ever think of! I lived in the Jungles off August St, so I know how the Jays get down, dont get it twisted........I was one of the first people to say the MS13's were in the Jungles so I know what im talking bout.......The IFs make hella noise and anyone to downplay them on being deep or noise makers is an idiot. Its not just the JAYS/20s Putting it down like the IFGS are right there when it comes to WLA/South Bay area BLOODS. After those 3 the rest follow suit in WLA/SouthBay Area.........name one blood hood putting it down just like IFG other than 20s and STONES? Huh? VNG? FTB? 62Brims? CMG? QSB? NHP? APG?........who else I forgot?
i'll agree with this, IFGs got the drop on the 60s in this era......IFGs got inglewood on locc........60s aint passin those borders for nothin
I did also hear about the nigga from 20s who stood up against like 100, 40s at there funeral they through inside the 20s ( LOL ). But that nigga from 20s was a rider....he was blood walking and on some SUPER B-dawg shit and the 40s didnt fu-- with him, he was by himself too! But they was fint to pop him but its only politics you cant throw a funeral in enemy hoods! So they let dude do his thang.......but still they could of RAMSACKED/PACKEDOUT/SHOTUP/OJ'd this Nigga if they wanted to but out of RESPECT the 40s didnt fu-- with him EVEN on a FUNERAL of a rap from 40s! So dont come on here acting like the 20s be ALL out on MAIN streets from Washington and Crenshaw or something or ALL front linging like the IFS they be in the cuts......NEVER MAINLINING it, its prolly maybe 2-3 times and time periods in a week MANCHESTer and CRENSHAW has nobody out like the 20s MAIN streets! All you see is mexicans lol! But go to CRENSHAW and MAN I bet you see atleast 5 niggaz AT the LEAST and if there not there, they FRONTLINING right across the street from the IPD Station on La Brea and Manchester both IN the FRONT and BACK of the SWAPMEET! Stop playing...., you one of those goofy ass niggas and IFs beef with the STONES so they even make noise or made noise against them! Even NHP's made noise on them niggaz so dont get it twisted with them EITHER. Only niggaz REALLY giving it to the IFS is the 60s,40s,90s, HardTimes and some 100s thats pretty much IT not including 50 more enemies and those 4 or 5 are SOMETIMERS and they always GO right back AFTER! The 60s outnumber them by another 1000-2000 members but they never took IFs turf or any of it!
20s r turnt down right now, i dunno bout your funeral story, u should write comedy movie scripts, hollywood is runnin out of ideas
18st's had HELLA problems with IFS, Lennox 13 had problems with IF especially when they shot my brother in the toe LOL #%@&#%@ lames.....I seen that with my own eyes, I was like 6-7! My uncle from 40s and my auntie from NHP helped him out though lol! The Legends have problems JUSt with the 94s alone! Eight Trays lost almost as much to the 60s from the IFS alone! Keyword, ALMOST! Hardtimes have problems from them ALOT too! 90s be getting it handed when the time is theres, the 60s get hoped out on and busted at, niggaz from IF let it be KNOWN it was them who just came by TOO! First hand lived that aswell! There not like most hoods where you gotta figure out, you know its IFs when its IFs!
i agree...wuzn't too long ago 60s bodies were droppin like flies in their hood...u woulda swore them niggaz caught the swine flue and wuz takin they hood out

So how am I a groupie?
20s is washed, they goin thru a regroupin process, they need to find theyselves, them niggaz is hurtin

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 7th, 2010, 8:27 pm

dubts wrote:
youngspade wrote:

So how am I a groupie?

Nice double post,

Eight Tray Gangster Crips, his name is West Bound lol!

My dad is who he is, bottom line, all I gotta say is he was a manager at the Liquor store on 8th Ave and 60th ( The one that used to smell like fish in 88'-93')! And I walked down the streets when I was only 2 on a all red power wheel and never HAD a problem. I was 2! This was around 1990 so it wasnt as cool as it is today!

Actually I wouldnt waste my time, talking about something that didnt happened, if thats what your trying to say, nigga your a dumbass! For reading it, obviously you take my words serious enough to read them but not enough to be TRUE? Yeah, whateva! That just happened and plus I heard that all the way in Vegas, someone called me and told me that story! Ask, one of these REAL 20 niggaz, they will tell you.......or they prolly wont admitt the 40s just had a funeral in there hood :}.

The Stones and IF beef was started from he say, she say, bs! Both LOST two STRONG leaders in that little brief TIME. The IFs gave the 18s more problems than the STONES has done in along LONG time (Without snitching)! Without any B or C help like the STONES! They didnt ask 83tray to help against 18st! Stones do put in work against 18st but they had to click up with 10 different hoods including MSx13!

I agree with the Inglewood Statement you made about the 60s not passing through! Plus there was a lotta RIPs going up in the late 09 this year, not saying all were IFs but the 60s came through and shot at a house party and another house for awhole or so WEEKEND, forreal fri-sunday and the IFs turnt it up for the rest of the time!

20s are TURNT down, they are not BORDERLINE/MAINLINE gangbanging like the IFS are on Manchester and Crenshaw!

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » January 7th, 2010, 8:38 pm

youngspade wrote: Nice double post,

how do you know that nigga?
My dad is who he is
well who is he? u said your brother is Bogart from 94 IFG, so why u shy about puttin your pops out there? not addin up to me...

bottom line, all I gotta say is he was a manager at the Liquor store on 8th Ave and 60th ( The one that used to smell like fish in 88'-93')! And I walked down the streets when I was only 2 on a all red power wheel and never HAD a problem. I was 2! This was around 1990 so it wasnt as cool as it is today!
lmao this nigga can't be serious, i know the 60s child killers, but nigga u braggin about riding your red colored power wheel in they hood when u were 2 years old? smh.....
Actually I wouldnt waste my time, talking about something that didnt happened, if thats what your trying to say, nigga your a dumbass! For reading it, obviously you take my words serious enough to read them but not enough to be TRUE? Yeah, whateva! That just happened and plus I heard that all the way in Vegas, someone called me and told me that story! Ask, one of these REAL 20 niggaz, they will tell you.......or they prolly wont admitt the 40s just had a funeral in there hood :}.
cool we got to the bottom of that, so u were never there, somebody called u from vegas and told you bout that funeral "story", i wuzn't buyin that shit for 1 sec....
The Stones and IF beef was started from he say, she say, bs! Both LOST two STRONG leaders in that little brief TIME. The IFs gave the 18s more problems than the STONES has done in along LONG time (Without snitching)! Without any B or C help like the STONES! They didnt ask 83tray to help against 18st! Stones do put in work against 18st but they had to click up with 10 different hoods including MSx13!
lol where u gettin this shit from? i now see you blinded with your love for IFG, you startin to talk some real unlogical shit, Stones cliced up with 10 diff hoods, MS13? ETG? the fuc outta here with that shit.......IFs gave 18s more problem then the Stones? lol!! IFs aint even at it with the 18s like that, wut 18s did the IFs drop?
I agree with the Inglewood Statement you made about the 60s not passing through! Plus there was a lotta RIPs going up in the late 09 this year, not saying all were IFs but the 60s came through and shot at a house party and another house for awhole or so WEEKEND, forreal fri-sunday and the IFs turnt it up for the rest of the time!
unfortunatley i guess we agree on something

20s are TURNT down, they are not BORDERLINE/MAINLINE gangbanging like the IFS are on Manchester and Crenshaw![/quote]

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 7th, 2010, 9:10 pm

dubts wrote:

My dad is who he is
well who is he? u said your brother is Bogart from 94 IFG, so why u shy about puttin your pops out there? not addin up to me...

bottom line, all I gotta say is he was a manager at the Liquor store on 8th Ave and 60th ( The one that used to smell like fish in 88'-93')! And I walked down the streets when I was only 2 on a all red power wheel and never HAD a problem. I was 2! This was around 1990 so it wasnt as cool as it is today!
lmao this nigga can't be serious, i know the 60s child killers, but nigga u braggin about riding your red colored power wheel in they hood when u were 2 years old? smh.....
cool we got to the bottom of that, so u were never there, somebody called u from vegas and told you bout that funeral "story", i wuzn't buyin that shit for 1 sec....
lol where u gettin this shit from? i now see you blinded with your love for IFG, you startin to talk some real unlogical shit, Stones cliced up with 10 diff hoods, MS13? ETG? the fuc outta here with that shit.......IFs gave 18s more problem then the Stones? lol!! IFs aint even at it with the 18s like that, wut 18s did the IFs drop?

20s are TURNT down, they are not BORDERLINE/MAINLINE gangbanging like the IFS are on Manchester and Crenshaw!
[/quote]

Im hella pissed because my first post got general error so I gotta retype talking to an idiot which kinda upsets me!

But my dad is not an active gangmember anymore and hes a real estate agent, he also uses his Nickname so I dont want to say it, if that side of him was all the way dead as far as his nickname too then I would but im not! I was 2 years old and ive seen hoovers come through and shootup the whole block killin 60s and ive been around that nayborhood from 2-6 and never had a problem ever, thats not your typical 2-6 year old walking down the street and going to his dads liquor store without a problem! My brother is in the PEN, has always been a gangbanger and will die a BANGER so his name he will push himself along with the gang LOL :). Makes sense now doesnt it?

Your an idiot to think someone from Vegas called me and told me a story that happened in VEGAS right? Your not that slow or that bad of a reader? I was in vegas this week actually and he told me about what happened right before christmass or after. Ask the 40s if they had a funeral in the 20s just recently, I bet you 100$ that they will say YES if there official or updated with things!

The IFs didnt ask for any HELP during its beef with 18st in late 05'-06', they kicked 18st down from 77th to 106th and crenshaw lOl! By themselves, kicking in doors and bustn on them every night! "Telling them they aint gonna allow no FakETeens move n a block where they grandma stay" and then said "when my grandma dies, its gonna be my house and IM not having that shit" LOL they are funny! Its a Black motivated gang with RICH rich history! Inglewood was the Black Capital of Los Angeles, Mayors etc etc on down were BLACK, the FIRST After the West-Western Migration of Black Folks! Including Ladera Heights aswell, the Beverly Hills of Inglewood!

But the Jungles? Oh, they needed extra help from 20s, WBz (Briefly) even a couple WBz stayed in the Jays until the alliance broke bak off! The MS13's been in the jungles since late late 05' idiot, wtf you been smoking KID? Your Ego-Tripping! Also you didnt even read my shit right, I said theyv gave 18st a run for their money for 1 gang IN "ALONG TIME" besides the Stones back in the days! But aint nobody pushing them back like that ANYMORE without HELP! Nobody! How many other hoods did BPS click up with LOL!

Oh and West-Bound my nigga he was locked up with me, 7up from IF, The homie from WS Players and Spanky Bo-Bo from 8th Ave! Everyone got along even thoug he was the only Crip nigga in there! I see WestBound on Normandie and Manchester all the time! Lol that nigga active!

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » January 7th, 2010, 10:48 pm

Stones and WB is funkin hard, harder then Stones vs. 18 or WB vs. 18, so that shit bout Stones and WBs clicin up is invalid

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 8th, 2010, 6:05 am

youngspade wrote:
dubts wrote:

My dad is who he is

Im hella pissed because my first post got general error so I gotta retype talking to an idiot which kinda upsets me!

But my dad is not an active gangmember anymore and hes a real estate agent, he also uses his Nickname so I dont want to say it, if that side of him was all the way dead as far as his nickname too then I would but im not! I was 2 years old and ive seen hoovers come through and shootup the whole block killin 60s and ive been around that nayborhood from 2-6 and never had a problem ever, thats not your typical 2-6 year old walking down the street and going to his dads liquor store without a problem! My brother is in the PEN, has always been a gangbanger and will die a BANGER so his name he will push himself along with the gang LOL :). Makes sense now doesnt it?

Your an idiot to think someone from Vegas called me and told me a story that happened in VEGAS right? Your not that slow or that bad of a reader? I was in vegas this week actually and he told me about what happened right before christmass or after. Ask the 40s if they had a funeral in the 20s just recently, I bet you 100$ that they will say YES if there official or updated with things!

The IFs didnt ask for any HELP during its beef with 18st in late 05'-06', they kicked 18st down from 77th to 106th and crenshaw lOl! By themselves, kicking in doors and bustn on them every night! "Telling them they aint gonna allow no FakETeens move n a block where they grandma stay" and then said "when my grandma dies, its gonna be my house and IM not having that shit" LOL they are funny! Its a Black motivated gang with RICH rich history! Inglewood was the Black Capital of Los Angeles, Mayors etc etc on down were BLACK, the FIRST After the West-Western Migration of Black Folks! Including Ladera Heights aswell, the Beverly Hills of Inglewood!

But the Jungles? Oh, they needed extra help from 20s, WBz (Briefly) even a couple WBz stayed in the Jays until the alliance broke bak off! The MS13's been in the jungles since late late 05' idiot, wtf you been smoking KID? Your Ego-Tripping! Also you didnt even read my shit right, I said theyv gave 18st a run for their money for 1 gang IN "ALONG TIME" besides the Stones back in the days! But aint nobody pushing them back like that ANYMORE without HELP! Nobody! How many other hoods did BPS click up with LOL!

Oh and West-Bound my nigga he was locked up with me, 7up from IF, The homie from WS Players and Spanky Bo-Bo from 8th Ave! Everyone got along even thoug he was the only Crip nigga in there! I see WestBound on Normandie and Manchester all the time! Lol that nigga active![/quote]

WB's and Stones was clicced up? that shit cant be active nomore ma homeboyz brother Lil Casper from stones got killed by WB's

i dont think that IF dropped more 18st than the Stones

you know if that area near Coliseum st and buckingham Rd stones hood too?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 8th, 2010, 9:25 am

My nigga your adding up all the KIA's 18 had against Stones (ALL TIME), I said in a MINUTE, a gang with no help for them!

They were "BRIEFLY", like I said they kicked the nigga out the JAYS because he was running his mouth and fucking with they bitchs so the word got out, niggaz saw one WB hitup and went KNOCKS, so they started making there own and crossing them out putting Stones on JUST that building, it was cool at first but Stones dont really need help now that MS13 is there.....(There all moving inside the jungles, from all different MS, clicks) If you guys dont believe me then, go to the Jungles, all throughout but there click is off Coliseum to La Brea, you would think all them latinos were hispanics, but you gotta know your shit and look @ at there features, hair and tat's then you would notice 80% of those Latin folks are Latino not Hispanic! The Jays clicked up with alot of people 06'-07' but alot were just CEASE fires and help out on 18st agreements lol! But trust me the whole WLA Car was against 18st! They didnt get in the war with the Jays but everyone always thought in there head, 18sts biggest enemey is BPS, shit they just joined together, niggaz from 18s was CHIPPIN niggaz in the WHOLE WLA Area lol! Also, Yes, The WLA 18s are deeper than the Inlgewood 106th, but they had help coming from S/C 18st PWWS's when they were trying to start another click in Inglewood! For all those years 18st has tried countless of times to get a CLICK in on Inglewoods, money! They wanted more 77 IFGs block but got 106th LOL. The Jays did handle business back in the golden days ive experienced 95-99 when NIGGAZ didnt even like speaking on BPS because they had such a reputation! But it just aint like how it USED to be! Still active like a mothafuckaa but not the same, 18st has only grown/expanded/revoulotionize itself, while BPS stays the same. There numbers are easily around 2000-2500 members! Counting everyone thats really from BPS, banging or not, them niggaz got niggaz SCATTERED everywhere!

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 8th, 2010, 11:43 am

"
i agree...wuzn't too long ago 60s bodies were droppin like flies in their hood...u woulda swore them niggaz caught the swine flue and wuz takin they hood out"

lol

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 9th, 2010, 12:10 am

youngspade wrote:My nigga your adding up all the KIA's 18 had against Stones (ALL TIME), I said in a MINUTE, a gang with no help for them!

They were "BRIEFLY", like I said they kicked the nigga out the JAYS because he was running his mouth and #%@&#%@ with they bitchs so the word got out, niggaz saw one WB hitup and went KNOCKS, so they started making there own and crossing them out putting Stones on JUST that building, it was cool at first but Stones dont really need help now that MS13 is there.....(There all moving inside the jungles, from all different MS, clicks) If you guys dont believe me then, go to the Jungles, all throughout but there click is off Coliseum to La Brea, you would think all them latinos were hispanics, but you gotta know your shit and look @ at there features, hair and tat's then you would notice 80% of those Latin folks are Latino not Hispanic! The Jays clicked up with alot of people 06'-07' but alot were just CEASE fires and help out on 18st agreements lol! But trust me the whole WLA Car was against 18st! They didnt get in the war with the Jays but everyone always thought in there head, 18sts biggest enemey is BPS, shit they just joined together, niggaz from 18s was CHIPPIN niggaz in the WHOLE WLA Area lol! Also, Yes, The WLA 18s are deeper than the Inlgewood 106th, but they had help coming from S/C 18st PWWS's when they were trying to start another click in Inglewood! For all those years 18st has tried countless of times to get a CLICK in on Inglewoods, money! They wanted more 77 IFGs block but got 106th LOL. The Jays did handle business back in the golden days ive experienced 95-99 when NIGGAZ didnt even like speaking on BPS because they had such a reputation! But it just aint like how it USED to be! Still active like a mothafuckaa but not the same, 18st has only grown/expanded/revoulotionize itself, while BPS stays the same. There numbers are easily around 2000-2500 members! Counting everyone thats really from BPS, banging or not, them niggaz got niggaz SCATTERED everywhere!

I was just in the j's with my cousin from there didn't want to believe it but MS is in there like you said.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 9th, 2010, 12:17 am

perongregory wrote:
youngspade wrote:My nigga your adding up all the KIA's 18 had against Stones (ALL TIME), I said in a MINUTE, a gang with no help for them!

They were "BRIEFLY", like I said they kicked the nigga out the JAYS because he was running his mouth and #%@&#%@ with they bitchs so the word got out, niggaz saw one WB hitup and went KNOCKS, so they started making there own and crossing them out putting Stones on JUST that building, it was cool at first but Stones dont really need help now that MS13 is there.....(There all moving inside the jungles, from all different MS, clicks) If you guys dont believe me then, go to the Jungles, all throughout but there click is off Coliseum to La Brea, you would think all them latinos were hispanics, but you gotta know your shit and look @ at there features, hair and tat's then you would notice 80% of those Latin folks are Latino not Hispanic! The Jays clicked up with alot of people 06'-07' but alot were just CEASE fires and help out on 18st agreements lol! But trust me the whole WLA Car was against 18st! They didnt get in the war with the Jays but everyone always thought in there head, 18sts biggest enemey is BPS, shit they just joined together, niggaz from 18s was CHIPPIN niggaz in the WHOLE WLA Area lol! Also, Yes, The WLA 18s are deeper than the Inlgewood 106th, but they had help coming from S/C 18st PWWS's when they were trying to start another click in Inglewood! For all those years 18st has tried countless of times to get a CLICK in on Inglewoods, money! They wanted more 77 IFGs block but got 106th LOL. The Jays did handle business back in the golden days ive experienced 95-99 when NIGGAZ didnt even like speaking on BPS because they had such a reputation! But it just aint like how it USED to be! Still active like a mothafuckaa but not the same, 18st has only grown/expanded/revoulotionize itself, while BPS stays the same. There numbers are easily around 2000-2500 members! Counting everyone thats really from BPS, banging or not, them niggaz got niggaz SCATTERED everywhere!

I was just in the j's with my cousin from there didn't want to believe it but MS is in there like you said.
Gracias!

blackchristian888
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: New York

Unread post by blackchristian888 » January 11th, 2010, 3:54 am

Great Forum!! I'm Cesar and I'm new here, just browsing for some good stuff and informative posts..

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 11th, 2010, 6:48 am

the family swans off course
every hood in the bottoms be bangin straight up no hate

them toast niggaz be bangim the snitch pack and 97
hunters grape athens millers shit aslot of niggaz be banging yust pass threw wrong and see for yourself

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 11th, 2010, 7:34 am

dubt you from grape right you sayin grape activ and sayin 38 is ajoke you need to turn that around grape active??? when???
in the 80?? they allways get smahed on and allways be have treaty with every one they like the cedar block off the crips they weak and too much media haa

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 11th, 2010, 7:55 am

by coastie on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:30 am

kmcox wrote:
coastie wrote:
dont get me wrong though. i was always surrounded by bangin. i was no side line buster. i hung out with east coast. when the f13 came through i was always there that shit cant be ignored

I lowkey be in the swans on towne and 75th...I see nuttin but mexicans(F13)...Since u the only person i kno of being in that area...What was that beef like in the 6 pacc in comparison to the 76 and 89...does f13 only beef with Ecc?

this niggas is right. dubts is just talking about his ass again like the time when he tried to say compton avenue is a ECC zone, the area your talking about is very mexican. the lower 70s is mexican and ecc then once you start gettin to like 79th and san pedro thats where u start seein swans.

BS

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 11th, 2010, 8:17 am

when i talk gangs it the origanal no outta state ok

first i dont care about ifg at all

2nd dubt is funny niggaz sayin 20 dryed out and than want to talk about grape stop it
everybody get smashed on and smashes come on this aint hollywood aint no super gang here
the 20 are the deepest hood i have seen with my own eyes ok
i know there are deeper ones but as bloods 20's

why are you even responding to dubt he think grape is the biggest baddest hood in l.a.

ifg is with the bizness we all know that

by dubts on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:48 pm

Stones and WB is funkin hard, harder then Stones vs. 18 or WB vs. 18, so that shit bout Stones and WBs clicin up is invalid

BS stay in your watts area fantasy

stones dropped more 18th than ifg

18st has only grown/expanded/revoulotionize itself, while BPS stays the same. There numbers are easily around 2000-2500 members! Counting everyone thats really from BPS, banging or not, them niggaz got niggaz SCATTERED everywhere!

where you get these numbers from im talking about l.a. niggaz stones ar not that deep never maybe 800 max nigga ztop smokin what stones you talking about serious you talking about many gangs that are over a 1000 deep you know how deep that is my nigga the only niggaz i think that are over a 1000 on thein l.a alone on the streets and jail are the 60 hunters and 20 i mean 1 gang not separed over l.a dubt you from watts right how dare you say the eeck aint smashing grape????/

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 11th, 2010, 9:41 am

sickntwisted wrote:when i talk gangs it the origanal no outta state ok

first i dont care about ifg at all

2nd dubt is funny niggaz sayin 20 dryed out and than want to talk about grape stop it
everybody get smashed on and smashes come on this aint hollywood aint no super gang here
the 20 are the deepest hood i have seen with my own eyes ok
i know there are deeper ones but as bloods 20's

why are you even responding to dubt he think grape is the biggest baddest hood in l.a.

ifg is with the bizness we all know that

by dubts on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:48 pm

BS stay in your watts area fantasy

stones dropped more 18th than ifg

18st has only grown/expanded/revoulotionize itself, while BPS stays the same. There numbers are easily around 2000-2500 members! Counting everyone thats really from BPS, banging or not, them niggaz got niggaz SCATTERED everywhere!

where you get these numbers from im talking about l.a. niggaz stones ar not that deep never maybe 800 max nigga ztop smokin what stones you talking about serious you talking about many gangs that are over a 1000 deep you know how deep that is my nigga the only niggaz i think that are over a 1000 on thein l.a alone on the streets and jail are the 60 hunters and 20 i mean 1 gang not separed over l.a dubt you from watts right how dare you say the eeck aint smashing grape????/

The stones and Wbz clicked up, the 20s was calling peace treatys allover the bored during that summer Mexicans was talking about killing shit, you could catch them and BPS kicking with 60s,40s and WBZ (are 60 groupies, seen it with my own eyes!)

800 MAX? Your not ready my posts, These are the deepest black hoods in LA COUNTY, im adding up niggaz in the pen, county, reloacted, in different counties in CA or different states! Its BPS (10+ Strong) niggaz in Valencia banging, its BPS (20-30 Strong) niggaz in San Bernindino County BANGING, them niggaz are scattered all throughout the hoods. Not including the niggaz who are just about money and less banging, counting niggaz whos got it out for them (In the house), then count the OGs who arent even banging, then count the BPS niggaz who work everyday jobs and dont stay but visit the hood! Then you gotta count, people that are on house arrest, then count the members who have KIDS who rarely come out! 1,000 people for a gang ISNT shit in LA compared to Gangs like Hoovers when you add them niggaz up they almost 2500 niggaz strong or maybe even more! The ECC all blocks add up to around 2000-2500! Some nice size 18st CLICKS round out at 400-500 not the gang but clicks! So your acting like this isnt even possible because your scared to believe!? IFG added all up around 1,000 less than the Coasts, Hoovers, 60s, 20s, Huntaz (They are around 2000 strong ~ They lost 100 on one round up! in one year LOL) These numbers are realistic but not 100% Totally correct ill say that much, im not a gangGOD or nothing just giving my input from experience and being alot of places! ETG are a little more deep than Hoovers but less than 60s! The Trays have a big hood so people go and be like "WHEREDEY@" but they are entrenched in them homes real good and have been for a good time now! No Black Gang has 5,000 members, Black Gangs (Big Ones All Blocks / Sets addedup) Average around 1000-3000 members, Mexican Gangs (Big Ones with ALLclicks added up) Average around 2000-5000 members! Except F13, 18st and MS have more members! But gangs like Playboys, 38st, Lennox, (All Flats), Avenue's and about 5 other Chicano hoods are averaged around 2000 added up! Small hoods for Mexican Gangs are like Inglewood 13, Gardena 13, Culver City, gangs like those average around 500-800 members! Thats small for Mexican Gangs! Small for Black Gangs are Less than 100 members! Tiny for Mexican Gangs are around 100-200, Tiny for Black Gangs are Less than 50 members!

Grape St used to the baddest, but the Huntaz always outshined them, ECC has been taking names from Grapes, Big Names too, But other than that Grape St is just another Legendary Hood that will never die! Grapes prolly 1000-1200 members strong! This last year has really been there downfall ever since ECC became nolonger good with GRAPE! They werent even ready for ECC, they Coast recruited so much off the publicty and coverage its actually ashame! Also the money Coast has gotten in the past 4 years is atonishing, almost if not as good as Main Street (I doubt it)! But they are pretty much Rollin Coast"n LOL now atleast. They are right there Main Street since the whole thing with f13! Main Streets are around 700-1200 deep with ALOT of money!

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 11th, 2010, 10:14 am

hahahaha man main street how deep you stupid nappy headed nigga no fucking way we way deeper and we not a 1000
and grape is in no way a 1000 you a gang is members claiming and activ dont count niggaz that moved out and dont claim
everybody knows that some gangs like hoover and ecc are deep but the 20 2000 never your crazy you need to count the streets and jail main street aint never been that deep with activ members grape neither man stop it 1000 people aint shit for a gang in l.a.???? right
Black Gangs (Big Ones All Blocks / Sets addedup) Average around 1000-3000 members
ok do i need to take this serious the deepest hood is 60 everybody know they the only black gang that maybe maybe passes 2000 amn how many banger do you think l.a got??? half millioncome on dawg

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 11th, 2010, 10:41 am

sickntwisted wrote:hahahaha man main street how deep you stupid nappy headed nigga no #%@&#%@ way we way deeper and we not a 1000
and grape is in no way a 1000 you a gang is members claiming and activ dont count niggaz that moved out and dont claim
everybody knows that some gangs like hoover and ecc are deep but the 20 2000 never your crazy you need to count the streets and jail main street aint never been that deep with activ members grape neither man stop it 1000 people aint shit for a gang in l.a.???? right
Black Gangs (Big Ones All Blocks / Sets addedup) Average around 1000-3000 members
ok do i need to take this serious the deepest hood is 60 everybody know they the only black gang that maybe maybe passes 2000 amn how many banger do you think l.a got??? half millioncome on dawg

Actually there is
Countywide, CAL/GANG estimates there are 1,108 gangs with 85,298 members. About 53,121 are members of predominantly Latino gangs, while the Crips, with 210 cliques, have 17,542. The numbers include those for the city of Los Angeles.
How cant you count someone who moved because of ThouSANDS of reasons but they still bang they hood, BUT dont count them? In Jail Grape St got around 300 members in just the California Corrections Systems or maybe more! Same with alot of gangs i mentioned!

Black Gangs all together prolly 20,000 and mexicans are prolly 30,000 members strong all added up! Hell Crips by themselves are 17,000 members strong and bloods prolly average around 8-10,000 members strong! So my numbers are pretty much accurate!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 11th, 2010, 10:42 am

sickntwisted wrote:hahahaha man main street how deep you stupid nappy headed nigga no #%@&#%@ way we way deeper and we not a 1000

Actually there is
Countywide, CAL/GANG estimates there are 1,108 gangs with 85,298 members. About 53,121 are members of predominantly Latino gangs, while the Crips, with 210 cliques, have 17,542. The numbers include those for the city of Los Angeles.
How cant you count someone who moved because of ThouSANDS of reasons but they still bang they hood, BUT dont count them? In Jail Grape St got around 300 members in just the California Corrections Systems or maybe more! Same with alot of gangs i mentioned!

Hell Crips by themselves are 17,000 members strong and bloods prolly average around 8-10,000 members strong! So my numbers are pretty much accurate!

irunla

Unread post by irunla » January 11th, 2010, 11:35 am

Actually there is

Hell Crips by themselves are 17,000 members strong and bloods prolly average around 8-10,000 members strong! So my numbers are pretty much accurate![/quote]

This dude be on here making shit up! U a mystery nigga!

irunla

Unread post by irunla » January 11th, 2010, 11:35 am

Actually there is

Hell Crips by themselves are 17,000 members strong and bloods prolly average around 8-10,000 members strong! So my numbers are pretty much accurate![/quote]

irunla

Unread post by irunla » January 11th, 2010, 11:36 am

Actually there is

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 11th, 2010, 2:23 pm

man where the fuck are yall from?

i know where youngspade from

and sickntwisted supposedly from swans? and does worldwide traveling and currently is going back and forth from L.A. to the netherlands? my n!gga no offense, i dont know you like that, but when a n!gga say he traveling like you sayin u traveling, questions finna raise up, niggas travel around the country no doubt,but i aint never heard of no n!gga just goin back n forth to the netherlands on some money shyt, what you really doin lol? what made you go to the netherlands in the first place? who u know out there? some undercover FSB niggas out in netherlands just chillin? i KNOW the netherlands got a big ecstasy market, but i doubt thats why u goin out there, if u was on some international ex pushin shyt, my nigga you would not be worried about bangin, you would be politicin with everybody to make a dollar... so... the question is... whats a nigga from swans doin in netherlands?

i stayed in dorset village, my mama was out there and i was with her, my granny n grampa been had a house on wilton up by food4less n shit since before i was born, thats where im from, i dont live in la no more, i dont know what the fuck goin on with swans n shit, so i might just be ignorant, but from my personal experience i aint never meet a cat who goin back n forth from netherlands to la, + from what i seen on the internet, A LOT of little wannabes are form europe, netherlands and shit, is that a coincidence? i dont know... u got a story to tell man shed some light on it because you questionable.. but i really dont know tho dont take it personal, its just hella wannabes n shit, for all i know you really could be a nigga from swans or someshit who got paper and just travels around the world and has money related business in the netherlands... tell your story homie

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 11th, 2010, 5:29 pm

irunla wrote:Actually there is

Hell Crips by themselves are 17,000 members strong and bloods prolly average around 8-10,000 members strong! So my numbers are pretty much accurate!

This dude be on here making shit up! U a mystery nigga![/quote]

You a mystery I got those numbers from a site and those numbers are 3 years old now, Wait, Mystery means nobody knows me right?

Your name sounds mystery!

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 12th, 2010, 12:54 am

first off all i aint no dealer 2nd i dont have to enlighten anybody about shit yes
i got rich family in the caribeans and netherland they gave me a chioce so i grab it no excuses
and you seem to know business about swans i and dorset village aint no where near swans so how you know business
are you from the swans??? no so you dont know shit cause you aint one talk about 60 stick to your place in oakland
and swans is a big ass hoo its imposseble to know everybody from swans a lot of niggaz moved out off cali strated makin money so don't question niggaz worry about yourself and that your real to yourself or not and its not kool to put names on the net cause the man is watchin + niggaz takin names and star claimin shit