I HEARD OHC 30's TURNED NHC.......

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

I HEARD OHC 30's TURNED NHC.......

Unread post by YP » November 26th, 2008, 6:27 pm

they be fuqin with the coasts too.........

I HEARD 30's IS NOW NHC'z

DAMN IF THIS IS TRUE......nhc car just became a mini-van lol

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Re: I HEARD OHC 30's TURNED NHC.......

Unread post by Young Nile » November 28th, 2008, 8:05 pm

Never....

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » November 30th, 2008, 2:00 am

DONT THINK SO

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » November 30th, 2008, 5:38 pm

NIKKA....check yo facts big & lil homie

FA REAL.....IM STILL HEARIN THIS

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » December 3rd, 2008, 5:05 pm

YP wrote:NIKKA....check yo facts big & lil homie

FA REAL.....IM STILL HEARIN THIS
WHERE HEAR U THIS

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » December 3rd, 2008, 5:31 pm

Internet message boards have become the embryo for myth. The web has spwaned more original gangsters in 10 years than south central, watts, and compton has in nearly 40..........

It appears that in 2008 'facts' has been given a new meaning...

phuck what heard, nigga where u at??

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » December 9th, 2008, 2:45 am

lol...........this remind me of when everybody said e-40 got killed.....during all-star weekend in vegas....and that ciarra was a man or some sh*T....

this ish still buzzin low-key......I guess it aint true

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 10th, 2008, 11:27 am

They might not be NHC,

but the ROLLIN O's in the pinta

and HARLEM COASTIN in the calles

and pushin Hoover-K

lol @ “NHC car just became a MINI VAN”

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 12th, 2008, 9:29 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:They might not be NHC,

but the ROLLIN O's in the pinta

and HARLEM COASTIN in the calles

and pushin Hoover-K

lol @ “NHC car just became a MINI VAN”
LOL, a mini van, hahahah, but NEVER, EVER will this happen. But Martinez is right I know for sure they Push The O-Card in Jail.....

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » December 23rd, 2008, 8:34 am

THATS WHEN THERE OUT NUMBER

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: unknown

Unread post by Bunknown » October 23rd, 2010, 8:05 pm

They have the 30's and 40's have a cease fire.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » January 16th, 2011, 1:23 am

I have never heard of the Harlems pushing Neighborhood. I have always known them to push the O's. Unless something has changed in the last few years, but I would be more than shocked if that happened.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » January 16th, 2011, 3:57 pm

are harlem still a large aggressive and active set? i got the impression they were more independent than a lot of other crip gangs, not strongly allied to any particular group and still primarily enemies with other blood sets rather than set tripping now that the war with the 40s is over

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » January 16th, 2011, 5:19 pm

cliffard wrote:are harlem still a large aggressive and active set? i got the impression they were more independent than a lot of other crip gangs, not strongly allied to any particular group and still primarily enemies with other blood sets rather than set tripping now that the war with the 40s is over
I'm not sure about their size, but I know that they are still active. My people from Harlem, are older now, so they are more on a paper chase than just bangin. They have told me that the young soldiers are still out there holding the lines. I know that they will always trip on any blood gangs, bure not sure who their most strongly allied with, I'm pretty sure they still roll with the coast.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » January 17th, 2011, 12:48 pm

respect q, also fair one to your people from harlem, no doubt they put themselves on the line as youngsters, now they want to see something a bit more concrete, dont we all? as a foreigner its hard to understand the forces that make people kill and die behind their neighborhood - although i know that if similar organisations had been active where i was raised, i would have gone for it as a young teen, no doubt i would have regretted it later though....

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 19th, 2011, 8:01 am

I was on OG Blood Madd Ronald's (from NHB 20s) website bighomies.com and he said the 20s and 30s also have some sort of cease fire or something.???? He said it's been 16 months since the last shooting between the 20s and the 30s. Has anybody else heard about this?

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » January 19th, 2011, 9:07 am

TarHeelRED wrote:I was on OG Blood Madd Ronald's (from NHB 20s) website bighomies.com and he said the 20s and 30s also have some sort of cease fire or something.???? He said it's been 16 months since the last shooting between the 20s and the 30s. Has anybody else heard about this?
I have not heard anything about this tarheel, but if it's true, it will be a tremendous step at curbing black on black homicides. These Sets have been puttin it down for years. I hope that it continues.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 19th, 2011, 9:38 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:I was on OG Blood Madd Ronald's (from NHB 20s) website bighomies.com and he said the 20s and 30s also have some sort of cease fire or something.???? He said it's been 16 months since the last shooting between the 20s and the 30s. Has anybody else heard about this?
I have not heard anything about this tarheel, but if it's true, it will be a tremendous step at curbing black on black homicides. These Sets have been puttin it down for years. I hope that it continues.
I was taken aback myself when I saw it on Madd Ron's site. Que, let me see if I can get that quote up 4 u.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 19th, 2011, 9:47 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
Quepolo3 wrote:
I was taken aback myself when I saw it on Madd Ron's site. Que, let me see if I can get that quote up 4 u.
Got it Que. I found it on his Twitter account via his website @ http://twitter.com/BigHomieNetwork
" it has been 16 months since the last shooting between 20's & 30's, respect to those who came to the table with me we saved a lot of lives. 4:49 AM Oct 9th, 2010 via web "

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » January 20th, 2011, 7:37 am

I was taken aback myself when I saw it on Madd Ron's site. Que, let me see if I can get that quote up 4 u. [/quote]

Got it Que. I found it on his Twitter account via his website @ http://twitter.com/BigHomieNetwork
" it has been 16 months since the last shooting between 20's & 30's, respect to those who came to the table with me we saved a lot of lives. 4:49 AM Oct 9th, 2010 via web "
[/quote]

That's some real good info. tarheel. I hope that it continues. I know that a lot of people have lost in the war between 20's & 30's, but if these two active and powerful gangs can put the heat down, other sets can too. This is some great news for the city of LA. Appreciate the info bruh, on point as always.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » January 23rd, 2011, 12:18 pm

Unless the Harlems have Madd Ronald on their twiiter, they didn't get the memo!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » February 22nd, 2011, 4:59 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:Unless the Harlems have Madd Ronald on their twiiter, they didn't get the memo!
Just going by what Madd Ronald said homie. When the OG speaks I listen and believe every word. On Oct. 9th 2010, he said it had been 16 months since the last shooting between the 20s and 30s. U typed your message on Jan. 23, 2011, 3 months and some days after he left his tweet. Funny thing is u still didn't say whether there WAS OR WASN'T a ceasefire, u just said it had been broken. So u didn't refute anything the OG said. So.....................?

Is Madd Ronald God? NAH!!!!!!! But is he what y'all like 2 call on here a 'reputable'? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same thing with u Kevmac, IF THAT'S YOUR NAME, I give a lot of credence 2 what u say also. I just don't think OG Blood Madd Ronald would lie about something like that. Do u?????????

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 5th, 2012, 6:23 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote:Unless the Harlems have Madd Ronald on their twiiter, they didn't get the memo!
Just going by what Madd Ronald said homie. When the OG speaks I listen and believe every word. On Oct. 9th 2010, he said it had been 16 months since the last shooting between the 20s and 30s. U typed your message on Jan. 23, 2011, 3 months and some days after he left his tweet. Funny thing is u still didn't say whether there WAS OR WASN'T a ceasefire, u just said it had been broken. So u didn't refute anything the OG said. So.....................?

Is Madd Ronald God? NAH!!!!!!! But is he what y'all like 2 call on here a 'reputable'? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Same thing with u Kevmac, IF THAT'S YOUR NAME, I give a lot of credence 2 what u say also. I just don't think OG Blood Madd Ronald would lie about something like that. Do u?????????
@Tarheel- You were right homie! I read a comment by OG/B Madd Ronald on the updated R20's dead homie list that Alonso recently put up dated this year. He said that the 20's and 30's came to an understanding and that they agreed to respect each others turf and that he was a part of the negotiation. That is a tremendous achievment considering the war they have been fighting for years.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 12th, 2012, 10:31 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:

@Tarheel- You were right homie! I read a comment by OG/B Madd Ronald on the updated R20's dead homie list that Alonso recently put up dated this year. He said that the 20's and 30's came to an understanding and that they agreed to respect each others turf and that he was a part of the negotiation. That is a tremendous achievment considering the war they have been fighting for years.
Tell me about it man. I hope it continues.