The Game

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Piru Bull

The Game

Unread post by Piru Bull » July 17th, 2004, 12:45 am

Wat set is the game from?

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: The Game

Unread post by Digital_Designs » July 17th, 2004, 12:50 am

he isnt.....

he grew up in Santana hood, he has an older brother thats from Cedar... I guess hes tryin to rep Cedar :roll:

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 17th, 2004, 12:54 am

Digital_Designs wrote:he isnt.....

he grew up in Santana hood, he has an older brother thats from Cedar... I guess hes tryin to rep Cedar :roll:
He reps blood in the videos. cBP!

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 17th, 2004, 12:58 am

yo i know game well not really cuz we not cool or nothin but he is cool with us.(kellypark)which is esay-e's set.he lives near cedar but use to be in kellypark all the time.i anit seen him latley.he neva use to rock that red shit but whateva.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » July 18th, 2004, 7:09 pm

*DEep blue* at least your honest and ain't shi* talking like other game haters. I think homie is tight and I hope homie blows up and goes diamond.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » July 18th, 2004, 9:04 pm

homie is from cbp, his big homie is frogg dogg and brother is fase.. he from there.. he got it tatted on him twice..

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 19th, 2004, 1:18 am

HE AIN'T NO OG OR NOTHIN, BUT HE IS FROM CBP AND THIS SANTANA BLOCK STUFF I DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT CAME FROM.

TANA_GANGSTA
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TANA_GANGSTA » July 19th, 2004, 12:01 pm

MAN THE GAME USED 2 CEE FROM the HOOD N THATS IT CUZ WENT 2 COMPTIN HIGH N HIS BIGG BRO TURNED HIM OUT BUT HE USED 2 RUN with US BUT A NIGGA AINT GONE HATE CUZ I LISTEN 2 HIS MIX TAPE ALL DAY LONG SO GAME KEEP DOIN YAH THANG

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » July 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 19th, 2004, 2:55 pm

LOL FUNNY BUT TRU PORK LOL

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » August 22nd, 2004, 6:08 pm

Yeah I know he is definitely from CBP. I know his big brother fase and I knew Billboard before he got killed and a lot of the people who he is cool with. I don't know the history such as what he claimed in high school and if he wore red or blue and all else, but if he really wasn't a blood, I know for fact that the bloods that are all down with black wall street wouldn't support him and have his back for claimin somethin that he wasn't from.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » August 22nd, 2004, 7:36 pm

either the game is real or not real

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » August 25th, 2004, 7:52 am

Y.G. wrote:HE AIN'T NO OG OR NOTHIN, BUT HE IS FROM CBP AND THIS SANTANA BLOCK STUFF I DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT CAME FROM.
Ive been told that by some family I have in CPT and hes even admitted to "going to school in Santana hood and living there at a time" but Im not from CPT and I never went there much so I dunno for sure

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » August 25th, 2004, 9:37 am

GAMES WORDS:

No matter what you think I am or not, I'm bout to bring the westcoast back and regain the respect we lost after 2pac's untimely demise & the Death Row dynasty fell. I'm from Cedar Block Piru & aint no doubt about that. Yeah I grew up in Santana, so what nigga, I'm from Cedar Block Piru !!! Anybody gotta problem with that let the mothafuckin' gunz smoke homie, and that goes for anybody. Me gangbangin' & gettin shot don't make me gangsta you fuckin' idiot bitch !!! survivin' 5 gun shots and makin' it out the hood & comin back to help my niggas & their families get out and get their shit on the right track is what's so gangsta about me nigga !!! I never tried to glorify gangbangin or gettin shot, that shit aint cool homie I almost lost my mothafuckin' life stupid & aint shit gangsta about that, so before you try to analyze my life & defame my character be easy cause before ah let another nigga put my life in danger ah kill you mothafucka !!! And that's on PIRU faggot, you don't believe me try it and ah make sure you getta wooden box for that lifeless corpse bitch !!! I had a baby boy on June 30 of last year, & that gives me another reason to kill you if you put me in that situation again !!! Think about yo life before mine, that will keep you alive longer. You niggas remind me of that nigga in Ludacris' video, talkin' shit behind my back but soon as I see you niggas in the streets you want me to autograph sum'n. Fuck You, bottom line is after its all said & done I'm a millionare and you're lookin' for another website to hate on. so all I'm really tryna say is Fuck You !!!

P.S. Suck My Dick
The GaMe C.E.O. of The Black Wallstreet
http://www.theblackwallstreet.com/phpBB ... ight=#5065

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » August 26th, 2004, 12:27 am

And Santana's hood is directly across from cedar blocks, and his brother grew up in cedar so you can see the deal. It isn't like he grew up in Pasadena raymonds hood or somethin. He was more of a hustler than banger, thas why he didn't have to deal with as much opposition from crips.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 26th, 2004, 1:45 am

SAYS WHO. YALL NIGGAZ ACT LIKE YALL RAN WITH THESE NIGGAZ AND WAS THERE WHEN ALL THE SHIT WENT DOWN.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 26th, 2004, 3:22 pm

like i said,he neva use to roc that red shit,he use to be in kelly all the time,before i left,back in 2003,he went by the name chuck taylor,wasn't bigg time,i don't even know if he legit,he might be on some suge type shit,jus hang with dem,not bang with dem

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » August 26th, 2004, 7:30 pm

he just claiming for record sales.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » August 27th, 2004, 12:56 am

KRDreJ wrote:he just claiming for record sales.
Hell don't most

lol.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 27th, 2004, 2:27 am

WELL I DON'T KNOW THE NIGGA BUT IAM REAL cool WITH MOST OF THE NIGGAZ HE RUN WITH FROM BLACK WALL STREET AND THEY ALL GOT MUCH LOVE FOR HIM AND THEM NIGGAZ IS REAL GANGSTAS AND KILLAS.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 27th, 2004, 2:32 am

LOL ............

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » August 31st, 2004, 9:07 am

Y.G. wrote:WELL I DON'T KNOW THE NIGGA BUT IAM REAL cool WITH MOST OF THE NIGGAZ HE RUN WITH FROM BLACK WALL STREET AND THEY ALL GOT MUCH LOVE FOR HIM AND THEM NIGGAZ IS REAL GANGSTAS AND KILLAS.
Yeah, I work with Black Wall Street, I'm gonna be doin beats for them soon, and believe me, he definitely wouldn't be claimin any set and gettin away with it with the dudes he rolls with. His best friend, Billboard aka 4 Bent, was one of the most respected dudes in Compton from Westside Piru, before he was killed.

Scrappy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Scrappy » January 20th, 2005, 12:40 pm

i seen that dvd that come with games cd that shit is tight yall neeed to check that shit out

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 21st, 2005, 8:49 am

In all honesty, I think Game is nice guy selling this "image" to get record sales. If he never mentioned his so-called gang ties, half the people who bought his album, would not have bought it. People are infatuated with gang life, particularly bloods and crips. By him talking about it, he knows he will get fans just on the strength of him mentioning he is from Cedar. Bottom line, I think he is good dude with average rap skills and some tight beats on his album. I just don't think he is the hardcore gangbanger he claims to be. His people may be hardcore, but I don't think he really gets down like that.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » January 24th, 2005, 1:01 pm

Y DON'TY YOU ASK HIM YO SELF PLUS I DON'T THINK YOU GON REP A SET AND NOT PUT IN NO WORK ANYWHERE?

AND YO the NIGGA GOT SOME KNOWLEDGE OF SELF FROM THE WORDS I HEARD HIM SPEAK ON 106 AND PARK MAKE YOU THINK WHY CAN'T OTHER RAPPERS BE LIKE THAT WITH WHAT HE SAID YA KNOW

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » January 24th, 2005, 2:34 pm

my homey from Compton be telling me that Game still be in his hood with all them black wall street dudes flammed up. and i give Game respect 4 buying a whole block in his hood. thats gangsta to me.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 24th, 2005, 2:43 pm

raphead2001 wrote:my homey from Compton be telling me that Game still be in his hood with all them black wall street dudes flammed up. and i give Game respect 4 buying a whole block in his hood. thats gangsta to me.
LOL.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 25th, 2005, 9:18 am

raphead2001 wrote:my homey from Compton be telling me that Game still be in his hood with all them black wall street dudes flammed up. and i give Game respect 4 buying a whole block in his hood. thats gangsta to me.
Now thats gangsta.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » January 25th, 2005, 4:49 pm

I WORK FOR BLACKWALLSTREET, GAME IS A GANGBANGER FROM CBP, bottom line, yall need to stop with all this I dont think his this hardcore or that hardcore, yall sound like some straight up bitches,

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » January 25th, 2005, 9:59 pm

whats so funny olo.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 26th, 2005, 7:10 am

demonte wrote:I WORK FOR BLACKWALLSTREET, GAME IS A GANGBANGER FROM CBP, bottom line, yall need to stop with all this I dont think his this hardcore or that hardcore, yall sound like some straight up women,
How are you working for Black Wallstreet, and you are in Detroit?

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » January 26th, 2005, 9:45 am

He really works for them.