Damus run the bottoms and run Mexicans

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » January 20th, 2009, 8:41 pm

Judge issues injunction against six L.A. gangs
10:41 PM PST, January 14, 2009

LOS ANGELES

Injunction is issued against six gangs

A Superior Court judge Wednesday granted a permanent injunction against six gangs in South Los Angeles, covering an area officials said would be the largest "safety zone" in the city.

The order, sought by City Atty. Rocky Delgadillo, limits gang members' activity in a 13.7-square-mile area stretching from downtown to South Los Angeles.

Gangs targeted by the injunction are All for Crime, Barrio Mojados, Blood Stone Villains, Florencia 13, Oriental Boyz and Pueblo Bishops. The six gangs are aligned with each other in drug sales and vandalism because of their affiliation with the Bloods street gang, city attorney officials said.

In an unrelated gang injunction case brought by the district attorney's office against Florencia 13, the American Civil Liberties Union filed a "friend of the court" brief Wednesday arguing that the proposed order was overly broad and infringes on constitutional rights.

The proposed injunction, which covers a different area than the one obtained Wednesday by the city attorney, violates gang members' basic liberty in their daily lives by putting them under a curfew and banning them entirely from Roosevelt Park, ACLU attorneys said in the filing.

The ACLU argued that gang injunctions impose restraints on people who often don't have the means to hire an attorney to defend their rights in court.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Damus run the bottoms and run Mexicans

Unread post by dubts » February 12th, 2009, 10:03 pm

lol @ mexicans avoiding this thread like Border Patrol....

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » February 15th, 2009, 2:53 pm

thank you....mr. dubts for starting a thread about mexicans and bloods in the crip section.

anyways while on the subject, i think there is a nigga from villain on that MTV show from g's to gents. His name is "Blue" and while he was showing his hood he showed a wall with a BSV strike up and was like 40k 60k or some shit. and the wall had crabs crossed out.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 15th, 2009, 3:15 pm

nobody here is denying it

F13 is considered a Blood gang by law enforcement...........

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » February 15th, 2009, 7:12 pm

you just now found out how smart lapd is?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 15th, 2009, 7:48 pm

coastie wrote:you just now found out how smart lapd is?
get off f13s dick you wierd ass mexican you live in NY and never banged EC

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » February 15th, 2009, 8:01 pm

dubts wrote:
coastie wrote:you just now found out how smart lapd is?
get off f13s dick you wierd ass mexican you live in NY and never banged EC

ok but after you promise to get off 40s dick

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 15th, 2009, 9:27 pm

this is one of the dumbest threads ive ever seen, i think the only people who consider f13 a blood gang is the stupid ass lapd and the guy who made this thread

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 16th, 2009, 1:00 am

mr. chill wrote:this is one of the dumbest threads ive ever seen, i think the only people who consider f13 a blood gang is the stupid ass lapd and the guy who made this thread
its the city and district attorney after they compile court cases and meet up with gang intelligence and LAPD Newton Division which know way more then yo ass from detroit

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » February 16th, 2009, 9:38 am

that only says their "affiliation" which could mean alliance. your fucking stupid nigga. how could the lapd not know theyre surenos. you need to stop smoking that crack

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 16th, 2009, 11:34 am

dubts wrote:lol @ mexicans avoiding this thread like Border Patrol....
the way you avoided coming down from Vallejo to Watts when EAST COAST was crackin on the GRAPES

Instead of coming to your homies funeral's.... you sent a card instead....it was much safer that way!

how's that going by the way?

the COAST still doing it the MOST?!

They're the East Side ~SC L.A. Top perros, que-no?

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 16th, 2009, 11:55 am

f13 is a suereno gang thats why there called florencia 13, not florencia bloods, you dont need to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 16th, 2009, 1:39 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
the way you avoided coming down from Vallejo to Watts when EAST COAST was crackin on the GRAPES

Instead of coming to your homies funeral's.... you sent a card instead....it was much safer that way!

the coast is gettin lit up everynight, thats how thats going
as far as me i don't bang and i pray an end to all gang violence, this senseless killing should stop
we need peace in our communities, i'im here to educate the mind of our youngsters like coastie and bg casper try to stear them away from the gangbangin lifestyle...

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » February 16th, 2009, 7:01 pm

dubts wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:

as far as me i don't bang and i pray an end to all gang violence, this senseless killing should stop
we need peace in our communities, i'im here to educate the mind of our youngsters like coastie and bg casper try to stear them away from the gangbangin lifestyle...
muthafucka a couple posts ago you were trying to bang 83gangstas hard and pushing nappkilla and shit lol

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » February 16th, 2009, 7:02 pm

^^^ wrong post lol, was thinking woobanga posted that for some reason

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » February 16th, 2009, 7:13 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
muthafucka a couple posts ago you were trying to bang 83gangstas hard and pushing nappkilla and shit lol
HOE NIGGAS 2 D REAR U CRACCBABY, LOL!

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » February 16th, 2009, 10:29 pm

woobanga wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
HOE NIGGAS 2 D REAR U CRACCBABY, LOL!

mayne, type in english, i aint understand SHIT in that post

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 17th, 2009, 1:53 pm

Hey dubts

Lemme ask you something since you’re the one who came up with this low-key hating on Chicanos title:

Shit maybe you know something I don’t … so lemme call you on your shit regarding on this subject

Which DAMU hood runs FLORENCIA 13?

Which DAMU hood runs SS 38TH STREET?

Which DAMU hood runs ES 36TH STREET?

Which DAMU hood runs ES PLAYBOYS?

I know that telescope you got is hella powerful and can look right into the streets of L.A. & Watts all the way from Vallejo, Northern Calif

So tell me/us what do you see that you make big ass claims like “Damus run the bottoms and run Mexicans”

what can you see from up there?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » February 17th, 2009, 3:57 pm

but lets be honest.

damus dont run florencia13.

crips dont run florencia13.

florencia13 runs florencia13.

florencia is a "powerhouse" gang, they are up there with the big players in the gangbangin scene.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 17th, 2009, 4:43 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:Hey dubts

Lemme ask you something since you’re the one who came up with this low-key hating on Chicanos title:

Shit maybe you know something I don’t … so lemme call you on your shit regarding on this subject

I know that telescope you got is hella powerful and can look right into the streets of L.A. & Watts all the way from Vallejo, Northern Calif

So tell me/us what do you see that you make big ass claims like “Damus run the bottoms and run Mexicans”

the Swans run the florencia in their area, str8 up, got the mexicans over there claiming swan and not f13

38th is the only respectable Chicano hood in the black gang scene, them cats have earned they stripes, they can play with the big boys

e/s playboys? not a factor

look i aint the one sayin this shit, nor am i hatin on mexicans, you seem to think if f13 gets dissed then all mexicans get dissed for some strange reason, the best person to ask this info would be the city attorney's office and the Newton Division LAPD

the article quoted the city attorney that the 6 following gangs are affiliated with the "Bloods street gang": All For Crime, Barrio Mojados, Blood Stone Villians, Florencia 13, Oriental Boyz & Pueblo Bishops........

those ain't my words thats Rocky Delgadillo sayin it................

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » February 18th, 2009, 1:14 am

give it up guy

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » February 18th, 2009, 1:54 am

mr. chill wrote:give it up guy
give up claimin los angeles and go back to detroit you wierd ass black wall street rap groupie

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 18th, 2009, 7:35 am

dubts wrote:

the Swans run the florencia in their area, str8 up, got the mexicans over there claiming swan and not f13

38th is the only respectable Chicano hood in the black gang scene, them cats have earned they stripes, they can play with the big boys

look i aint the one sayin this shit, nor am i hatin on mexicans, you seem to think if f13 gets dissed then all mexicans get dissed for some strange reason, the best person to ask this info would be the city attorney's office and the Newton Division LAPD

the article quoted the city attorney that the 6 following gangs are affiliated with the "Bloods street gang": All For Crime, Barrio Mojados, Blood Stone Villians, Florencia 13, Oriental Boyz & Pueblo Bishops........

MAD SWAN BLOODS & FLORENICA 13 got deep history together going back decades,
but I doubt even SWANS would claim they're "running F13"... it's more like ..it's all firme/good between them

Comon dubts - you can relate ...Mexican and Black gangs in L.A. & Watts have deep rooted histories together
not all them war...like these fuckan outta town weenies would have you believe
Do you need me to put examples????

ES PLAYBOYS not a factor???
Is that cause they're not in any publicized "Race/gang war" ...I'm not aware of any major beefs with blacks, but they do at it with most other SC varrios around them. PBS has always been with the business.

I forgot to add - BARRIO MOJADOS 13 - Are they not a factor also?

ORIENTAL BOYZ & ALL FOR CRIME more a factor than F13, BMS, PBS, or 38th?

come duts ...your hating on Chicanos is fuckan obvious...even Ray Charles can see that....

Naw dubts aka Wattscraken....You've always hated on Chicanos in L.A.
which makes me wonder why you picked WATTS VARRIO GRAPE ST ~ CRIPS (WBL) a few years back when you waz lookng for a hood to claim.

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 11th, 2010, 9:10 am

hahahhahhahahahahah

the same coast we beef with sorry its ecck but they be flamin the grapes right now we eating barbecue roast grape ...

not tru we coexcist together its our hood together until war starts then we will see who runs who you cant say shit when its peaceful...

38th is the only respectable Chicano hood in the black gang scene, them cats have earned they stripes, they can play with the big boys..

thru but i would say f13 have earned their stripes for decades now and recently smashin thesame niggaz grape get smashed on
so if f13 aint a factor what is grape???

not true they are a factor

by dubts on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:54 am

mr. chill wrote:
give it up guy
give up claimin los angeles and go back to detroit you wierd ass black wall street rap groupie

same for u you grape groupie

Comon dubts - you can relate ...Mexican and Black gangs in L.A. & Watts have deep rooted histories together
not all them war...like these fuckan outta town weenies would have you believe
Do you need me to put examples????

how can he relate he a fake

ORIENTAL BOYZ & ALL FOR CRIME more a factor than F13, BMS, PBS, or 38th?

hahahah he crazy but lets not forget he sayz that grape the most notorious outta l.a. so you know he a sherm head

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » January 13th, 2010, 9:58 pm

i see we got a perpetratin ass faggot thats been ran off the board tryna come bac and start a new life

what they call u from NHF? i can get to the bottom of this real quick......

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » January 13th, 2010, 11:44 pm

dubts wrote:

those ain't my words thats Rocky Delgadillo sayin it................
Yeah but you titled "Damus run the bottoms and run Mexicans". Your basically saying all Mexicans when you say Mexicans.

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 14th, 2010, 5:00 am

by dubts on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:58 pm

i see we got a perpetratin ass faggot thats been ran off the board tryna come bac and start a new life

run off what board??? only you take these website serious and be bangin on them and you dont know nobody from swans so kutt it out what you probably know a couple off banger in every set on the east right you that well connected or are you a cop
for info swans do not even think about grapes ecc be more off a threat

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » January 14th, 2010, 9:39 pm

sickntwisted wrote:Re: Damus run the bottoms and run Mexicans

run off what board??? only you take these website serious and be bangin on them and you dont know nobody from swans so kutt it out what you probably know a couple off banger in every set on the east right you that well connected or are you a cop
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ this gay fag from the netherlands :lol: :lol: :lol: of all places

wut they call u from swans chump i can't wait to pull this bitch ass nigga hoe card

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 15th, 2010, 4:47 am

pass thru than you still talkin pass thru and ask your that hard gansta???

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » January 15th, 2010, 1:07 pm

dubts wrote:
sickntwisted wrote:Re: Damus run the bottoms and run Mexicans

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ this gay fag from the netherlands :lol: :lol: :lol: of all places

wut they call u from swans chump i can't wait to pull this bitch ass nigga hoe card
IGNORE DIS WHITE BOY CUZZ. HES A FAGGOT FROM D NETHERLANDS OF ALL PLACES :lol: DONT EVEN PAY DIS GAY ASS WHITE BOY NO ATTENTION LMAO

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 17th, 2010, 10:13 am

yes best to ingnore me kuzzz stop ypu fake 83

woobanger wrote:
Im not saying that Im willing to die for my gang right now, but once I've got to know them than I will then be probably willing to die for my gang. And Im just saying the monster book, because thats what inspired me to start banging. I already got some guys in the neighborhood who are willing to get down. At the next house party we are going to dress in all blue to show our love and support for the 83 gangsta crips. I dont know if their og will speak to me because Im just a kid, but I know if he did he would see that I have the same personality as monster Kody. Im just saying blood killer now to prepare myself in my mind for the coming war with the bloods, my hated enemies (soon to be I hope). Blood killer 24/7/365 (366 leap year guys)

by woobanger on Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:10 pm

one time i was tryin to get away from d cops because of a drive-by i just pulled i pulled n2 a street not knowin it was a dead end. d thing was it was in 60's hood. i tried to keep a low profile to turn around n get out n i almost did wen of d sixtey's saw me. they began 2 shoot at me and i took d uzi n bust back at dem. i hit 2 of dem in d leg but then 1 of dem shoot me in d back. i sed "hell naw i aint goin out like that" so i stepped out of d car pulled out my mac10 n emptied d whole clip. d niggas retreated but then one nigga snucc up on me n hit me in d head with a crowbar. i was knocced down n then he sed "say ur prayers tramp". i sed "please dont kill me" n then tripped him with my legs n got my mac10 back. he sed "go ahead n kill me punk" but before i could respond i felt a pain in my shoulder another nigga had shot me. i jumped back into my car but day were shootin at me so hard i crashed n2 a tree n landed in sumbodys baccyard. i sed "dis is gangsta crip" because i knew i was gonna die n then i passed out. wen i awoke i found myself in d bushes with 60's patrollin everywhere. d persons bacyard i fell n2 told me they hid me because 2 many youngsters had already ceen dyin n day didnt wanna be n e more. i told dem they would be more wen i got back to my hood n left.

whats the name off yo book Kuuzzzz why dont you respond when i sent this in the other thread

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 17th, 2010, 11:04 am

by woobanger on Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:10 pm

one time i was tryin to get away from d cops because of a drive-by i just pulled i pulled n2 a street not knowin it was a dead end. d thing was it was in 60's hood. i tried to keep a low profile to turn around n get out n i almost did wen of d sixtey's saw me. they began 2 shoot at me and i took d uzi n bust back at dem. i hit 2 of dem in d leg but then 1 of dem shoot me in d back. i sed "hell naw i aint goin out like that" so i stepped out of d car pulled out my mac10 n

LOLOLOLO

Bold : I never heard anyone GET shot in the back and then HOP out the car for more action LMAO!

That whole shit was a SKIT lol not actually life time stories, what you guys think!? Did anyone notice how he went from UZI to mac in 10 seconds and shot in the back? LOLO!L!O!L