blak and mexican hoods that dont beef

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: blak and mexican hoods that dont beef

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 11th, 2010, 10:31 am

MENACE18 wrote:damn florencia are being straight punks right now, they yap alot about being n killers and all that but they dont beef with the blacks around them, they talk smack bout hoods but then u see them clicken up with them talken smack bout us 18s, the florencias over here in sd dont want beef with us, they tryed clicken up with all these hoods but some hoods they tryed to are cool with us so they didnt want beef, even this girl whos from f13 and all her homies say is down be cool with rivals, even from my hood homies have #%@& her because she wanted too

playboys i didnt know were cool with blacks, i always see them talken shit bout my hood because we got every race

carnales i would never think they would be cool with blacks, theyre pretty much a dead hood now

barrio mojados i got down with smiley from there es 28st click and that vato was straight up yappin bout how 18 is a disgrace because we let blacks in and that we shuda been only mexican

its funny, if 18 if we didnt let other races join except hispanics we would have less than beef than we do right now

ms13 is the sorriest excuse for a hood ive ever seen, only reason they seen as dangerous is because the majority of ppl they kill are woman and children, the meaning of ms is suppose to be a proud or strong salvadorean yet those dumb asses let other races join, every race of hispanics not only mexicans #%@& with salvadoreans back in the 80s and thats a key reason to why salvadoreans and mexicans dont get along, too join that hood they just let u join, hardly any1 jumps in, they made ms to protect there ppl yet they let in the ppl they started there hood against. and ms clicks around the u.s are just a group of salvadoreans who saw ms on tv or sum shit and started claimin it, meet some on myspace from cali and they are officail, thats how ms roles, 18 if we see ppl doin that shit we #%@& them up for claiming us, all the clicks of 18 outside of cali got started by homies from clicks in cali
cmon though you know how bitches be, every bitch supposedly bangin really aint doin nothin, most bitches atleast, you get an occasional rider...

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 11th, 2010, 10:41 am

sickntwisted wrote:believe it black and mexican get along just fine in l.a

hpb/f13
60's/f13
83/f13
swans/f13
swans/carnales
20/hps
20/east rider
20/ms13
bps/ms13
gsw/vgw
hvb/?? but they got a ese hood they share with
sbcc/cv3
bsv/mojados
bgc/pb13
and one and one it goes
you mean Watts village boyz and HVB

thaswiper
What city do you live in now?: L.A

Unread post by thaswiper » January 14th, 2010, 5:55 pm

RAC and SxL

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 14th, 2010, 6:36 pm

gekapone wrote:WHERE DO THE F13 AND 83'S SHARE A HOOD AT????? I KNOW ITS SOME F13'S OVER BY THE 60'S NOT TOO FAR FROM CENTINELA PARK....AND SOME BY THE BRIMS BY THE SLAUSON SWAPMEET.....AND WE DONT SHARE TURF WITHI ING 13...AINT NO MEXICANS REALLY EVEN LIVIN IN THE HOOD MY NIGGA....ITS DAMN NEAR ALL BLACK...

Yes you do, G, In THe 94s, on Abor Vitea, Walnut, Hillcrest, Lime St, The Nelas too!

But the I-Side, there is no Mexicans over there, anything in that area is MOSTLYALL black! G, is right about THE I-SIDE where he froM!