COMPTON CRIP HISTORY

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: COMPTON CRIP HISTORY

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 9th, 2009, 9:32 am

Yea I know its looks nice though...

What about Ko Pi Pi, Ko Samoui, or Phuket??

What place is nicer?

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » May 9th, 2009, 3:16 pm

Those pics were funny as a muthafucca!!! I saw that dude myspace and that shit is hilarius too...Gay ass french dudes tryin to dress like LA niggas and shit HAHA niggas are pathetic as fu*cc! I guess they got their permission and "hood pass" from OBG Casper Locco 55CC Wooday. Anyways to Hilo boy watch out for those thai chicks homie I heard half or most of them got aids and shit. "Sin gorrito no hay cumpleaños". If u lookin for pssy I heard almost every city got an "Asian bath house" lol I always here mexican dudes braggin about going to that BS.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 9th, 2009, 3:28 pm

Good looking out Manso but I am going with the wifey. Yea, Southeast Asia is a known whore house w/ white cats going there buying 11 yr old girls and sh_t...

We are going to chill and lay on beaches and drink them fruity drinks w/ hats in them...LOL

Hey Casper if you are around maybe we can meet up and you can hook me up w/ an AK or something...

Shoot elephants or monkeys or something, for real...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 9th, 2009, 4:51 pm

2 more questions casper...

why dont you know how to quote yet?

and why you be postin in caps sometimes, then chillin and typin lowercase?

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » May 9th, 2009, 5:27 pm

bgcasper wrote:lol i grew up in north long beach cpt area and moved to france after my parents divorsed in the 80's so we moved to france were my mother have family located on south 13 dixtrict paris from there i got deep into gang war and was part of the original skinhead huntaz there's a dvd about all that 80's shit than i got busted and got deep into kicc boxing got an europeen title the year 1992 than moved to the army and then back out was involved in the first gold french rap cd named cosa nostra from the band mafia trece and then i invested in diving in thailand ...got 4 kids an a happy life ...im still involve in hood product including t shirt and cd's who are sold down my project and in few homiesspots who have shops in south paris and north and we actually signed a contract with wagram last week and one of my new shit ll have national coverage ...now i aint no active sscc i just grew up there thats all and when i loged in here first i was more tryin to hood joke and clown than anything serious ..but with time and because of the few personne i respect around here i choosed to open my real me to some of the others ..thats alll ..i still got lots of love for sscc and i do have people i luv from that hood and in the futur its my wish to unite the positiv energies from all people i know ...thats alll lol
u c, i don't wanna be hating on u bro. cos u a grown man with kids n shit, prob doing your thing and all that. But so much dont add up here.
For one, i assume u was born and raised in LA right? and when u left for France u was old enough to know dudes from your Compton hood like Baby Lane and others. But yet, your English is terrible.
Two, u aint from that hood. U lived near it, so u say. But u call yourself OBG? Therefore u aint no crip.
There are other inconsistencies which Allhood and them post online which all logically lead the average person to believe that there are many untruths in your stories.
Three, your click is called Southcide Trece. if were from the city u claim, why would u chose 13?
And thats just 3 strikes.
Just rep your real city bruh.
Easy

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 9th, 2009, 5:55 pm

Hey Allhoodpublications, Casper mentioned "Lil Hell" in his response to you...

Who is that?

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 9th, 2009, 6:33 pm

A brother on here that was claiming BHB.. 5-Line

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 9th, 2009, 10:48 pm

[quote="AllhoodPublications"]A brother on here that was claiming BHB.. 5-Line[/quote]
SO LIL HELL WAS A REAL BHB FROM 5 LINE THATS AN ALLHOOD SCOOP RITE HERE

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 10th, 2009, 11:11 am

bgcasper wrote: SO LIL HELL WAS A REAL BHB FROM 5 LINE THATS AN ALLHOOD SCOOP RITE HERE
'claiming'!

Just like the rest of you- you can be whoever you want to be on the internet.

Thats on you.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 10th, 2009, 12:40 pm

Honestly OBGYN Casper (LLOOLL)

When you are down and licked, homeboy, you need to stop while...

Obviously you have been giving false impressions and some people outed you so lick the salt off the wounds and speak about what you know...

France!!

By the way...

"La petite mort" and

"Savez-vous manger une paire de cuisse de grenouilles en buvant du vin rouge?"

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 10th, 2009, 10:46 pm

[quote="HiloBoy"]Honestly OBGYN Casper (LLOOLL)

When you are down and licked, homeboy, you need to stop while...

Obviously you have been giving false impressions and some people outed you so lick the salt off the wounds and speak about what you know...

France!!

By the way...

"La petite mort" and

"Savez-vous manger une paire de cuisse de grenouilles en buvant du vin rouge?"[/quote]
ET TA MAMAN LA GROSSE PUTE ELLE SUCE MA GROSSE BITE ???ALLER GROSSE BALTRINGUE VA VOIR LA CHATTE A TA MAMAN CAR JE LAI BIEN EXPLOSER AVEC MON GROS FALUS DE BOHOME TU SAIT KOI ??CEST MOI TON PAPA

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 11th, 2009, 10:37 am

SOUFLONDON wrote: Three, your click is called Southcide Trece. if were from the city u claim, why would u chose 13?
Paris neighbourhoods are numbered 1-17 or something. 13th district is an Immmigrant Ghetto i think.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » May 11th, 2009, 4:40 pm

Sentenza wrote:
SOUFLONDON wrote: Three, your click is called Southcide Trece. if were from the city u claim, why would u chose 13?
Paris neighbourhoods are numbered 1-17 or something. 13th district is an Immmigrant Ghetto i think.

Alright, well i stand corrected.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » May 11th, 2009, 5:44 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Yeah definitely a lot of immigrants from S/S Compton...LOL

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 12th, 2009, 1:28 am

Sentenza wrote:
Yeah, that place is fvcked up, they force all poor immigrants to live there and oppress them hard. They don't let them come into the main city so they can keep up their appearances with tourists coming to France.

I don't get a lot of it but because I'm in the process of learning other languages I saw some of the French stuff, it seems like OGK (bgcasper) and SouthCide 13 get respect in France for doing their thing. By itself they're pretty interesting and some of their songs are tite.

If he's not from Compton I don't see any reason/need to fake it because he already has some interesting experiences going through stuff in France.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 12th, 2009, 3:40 am

Manso wrote:
Sentenza wrote: Paris neighbourhoods are numbered 1-17 or something. 13th district is an Immmigrant Ghetto i think.
Yeah definitely a lot of immigrants from S/S Compton...LOL
I dont know about that, but i plead the 5th about that, lol
MiChuhSuh wrote: Paris neighbourhoods are numbered 1-17 or something. 13th district is an Immmigrant Ghetto i think.
Yeah, that place is fvcked up, they force all poor immigrants to live there and oppress them hard. They don't let them come into the main city so they can keep up their appearances with tourists coming to France.

I don't get a lot of it but because I'm in the process of learning other languages I saw some of the French stuff, it seems like OGK (bgcasper) and SouthCide 13 get respect in France for doing their thing. By itself they're pretty interesting and some of their songs are tite.

If he's not from Compton I don't see any reason/need to fake it because he already has some interesting experiences going through stuff in France.[/quote]

Yea you are right they have some good music coming from that general area and its definitely not a very nice place.
Long time ago i posted some Music Videos on here, but ill do it again, so everybody gets the picture

Its just not as racially segregated down there, so youll find lower class blacks, whites and arabs doing their thing together. A little different to the US.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 12th, 2009, 4:07 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:
bgcasper wrote: SO LIL HELL WAS A REAL BHB FROM 5 LINE THATS AN ALLHOOD SCOOP RITE HERE
'claiming'!

Just like the rest of you- you can be whoever you want to be on the internet.

Thats on you.

Reminds me of this, lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 12th, 2009, 6:14 am

the band tandem are friends we have many southcidaz in that video cause we also have a brotha pj in 93 area
the strange hall with a rounded roof thats were i use to live few years ago ...
the otha bands are naybor from the south of paris the 94 erea we touch that area by the south we know each otha dawm well
actualy some southcide bg's are doin stuff with 113 ap a black guy from the same country as bg lolo the french west indies most blacks
come from there and west africa senegal mali cote ivoire togo benin congo zair cameroun and for arabics they mostly come from 3 countries
algeria most of the people are from there and also moroco than tunisia most asian are viet khmer lao thai and chinese
well u wanna post videos about my homies thats fine but not in the compton crip history thanks we have sections about france and their gang i also post there ...about that matter ...peace

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 12th, 2009, 9:24 am

bgcasper wrote:the band tandem are friends we have many southcidaz in that video cause we also have a brotha pj in 93 area
the strange hall with a rounded roof thats were i use to live few years ago ...
the otha bands are naybor from the south of paris the 94 erea we touch that area by the south we know each otha dawm well
actualy some southcide bg's are doin stuff with 113 ap a black guy from the same country as bg lolo the french west indies most blacks
come from there and west africa senegal mali cote ivoire togo benin congo zair cameroun and for arabics they mostly come from 3 countries
algeria most of the people are from there and also moroco than tunisia most asian are viet khmer lao thai and chinese
well u wanna post videos about my homies thats fine but not in the compton crip history thanks we have sections about france and their gang i also post there ...about that matter ...peace
Yea my bad.

Compton Crip History.....

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 12th, 2009, 10:37 am

Capser, why do you foolios out in beautiful France say "southCide" with a "C"??

dwalton
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ------------------

Unread post by dwalton » May 12th, 2009, 11:21 am

MAN I JUST GOTTA PUT THIS OUT HERE. ALL THIS TIME I'M THINKING THIS CAT "BGCASPER" IS A COMPTON RESIDENT AND HE'S NOT. IS THIS GUY PERPATRATIN A FRAUD OR WHAT?? LET THE REAL NIGGAS FROM THE HOOD BE THE GANG EXPERTS HOMIE. KEV FROM ALLHOOD IS YOUR BEST RESOURCE. KEV GOES BACK TO THE ORIGIN AND AROUND MY TIME " LATE 70s AND 80s" WHEN I LIVED OUT LA. TO ME THEM WAS THE REAL GOOD DAYS. THAT'S BACK WHEN FOOLS WORE BIG BLUE ROLLERS IN THEIR HEADS. I'M ORIGINALLY FROM THE EAST BUT I KNOW WHAT IT'S ABOUT IN COMPTON AND LYNWOOD. YET I DON'T SPEAK ON CERTAIN AREAS BECAUSE I'M NO GANG EXPERT. I JUST KNOW WHAT I KNOW. AND I RECOGNIZE WHAT'S REAL AND WHAT'S FAKE. -PEACE

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » May 12th, 2009, 12:48 pm

IMO.....looking at these message, this bgcasper persona is more then one individual....look at they way he/she writes their messages...there are 2 - 3 people being bgcasper.....

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 12th, 2009, 1:16 pm

I'm not a gang expert... in my opinion it takes a collective group of knowledgable people to form anything close to being an expert.

It''s just too hard to know everything about individual gangs and how they operate. Different age brackets, eras, personalities, and acts of violence happen for different reasons. Even when it comes to gang histories unless you or I was there, you really can't get the truth and nothing but the truth out of it. Two People equal, two stories. The more Co-Founders or Originals, the more 'different' stories will surface.

In any event... message boards are dangerous because people can be who they want to be, and can borrow information be it true or false and put their own spin on it. As long as you are not in the know or have formed the opinion that someone is credible, then it opens up a can of worms and becomes repeated and repeated; often copied and pasted on other websites/forums. It reminds me of when Colombus 'so called' discovered America.. instead of people doing research or exploring other ideas it gets repeated and handed down generation to generation.

Nowadays one wrong sentence, post, incident, name, varrio, hood etc can and will be spread across the nation and abroad in an instance. This 'false' information can and has been found anywhere from term papers to police reports and newspapers. Even many of the gang investigators/gang units have information in their notes/reports/history wrong because they trust an informant/snitch/liar/addict and they jot it down as factual.

Many times, I personally gather a bunch of information from people and then 2 or 3 months later I find out I only got half of the story or half the truth. Fortunately, my partner(s) and I have been getting all great leads and pretty credible people to come forward and assist or clarify the real. A lot of times, internet info surfaces in the streets and people get a huge laugh when you ask them about it. Others get offended like- "I don't know where that info came from thats a lie"! I just giggle at it.

As far as BG Casper having 2 or 3 others using his account... its been discussed over the years that he shares his account... however, there is no excuse for the other one or two users to answer post directed at BG Casper or whoever creates a post under that name. There is just no excuse for that. If Dubts or Young Nile uses my computer do you think I am going to let them answer questions or information directed at me???

When I was brought up I was taught, "Once a liar, always a liar." So don't make excuses for dude or them dudes. They are grown men, they can explain themselves or they can continue speaking on Compton from their Yacht in the Phillipines.

dwalton
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dwalton » May 12th, 2009, 1:34 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:I'm not a gang expert... in my opinion it takes a collective group of knowledgable people to form anything close to being an expert.

It''s just too hard to know everything about individual gangs and how they operate. Different age brackets, eras, personalities, and acts of violence happen for different reasons. Even when it comes to gang histories unless you or I was there, you really can't get the truth and nothing but the truth out of it. Two People equal, two stories. The more Co-Founders or Originals, the more 'different' stories will surface.

In any event... message boards are dangerous because people can be who they want to be, and can borrow information be it true or false and put their own spin on it. As long as you are not in the know or have formed the opinion that someone is credible, then it opens up a can of worms and becomes repeated and repeated; often copied and pasted on other websites/forums. It reminds me of when Colombus 'so called' discovered America.. instead of people doing research or exploring other ideas it gets repeated and handed down generation to generation.

Nowadays one wrong sentence, post, incident, name, varrio, hood etc can and will be spread across the nation and abroad in an instance. This 'false' information can and has been found anywhere from term papers to police reports and newspapers. Even many of the gang investigators/gang units have information in their notes/reports/history wrong because they trust an informant/snitch/liar/addict and they jot it down as factual.

Many times, I personally gather a bunch of information from people and then 2 or 3 months later I find out I only got half of the story or half the truth. Fortunately, my partner(s) and I have been getting all great leads and pretty credible people to come forward and assist or clarify the real. A lot of times, internet info surfaces in the streets and people get a huge laugh when you ask them about it. Others get offended like- "I don't know where that info came from thats a lie"! I just giggle at it.

As far as BG Casper having 2 or 3 others using his account... its been discussed over the years that he shares his account... however, there is no excuse for the other one or two users to answer post directed at BG Casper or whoever creates a post under that name. There is just no excuse for that. If Dubts or Young Nile uses my computer do you think I am going to let them answer questions or information directed at me???

When I was brought up I was taught, "Once a liar, always a liar." So don't make excuses for dude or them dudes. They are grown men, they can explain themselves or they can continue speaking on Compton from their Yacht in the Phillipines.
GOSPEL! TELL IT LIKE IT "T-I-IZ" KEV

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 12th, 2009, 1:57 pm

I looked up Caspers old posts and although I have to ask:

Where did he get all this info from?

Sure Allhood is right about term papers, police reports, etc BUT some of this cant be found in those places...

Now I am not saying I believe casper but I would like to know where he got his info from?

woobanga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by woobanga » May 12th, 2009, 2:16 pm

dwalton wrote:
AllhoodPublications wrote:I'm not a gang expert... in my opinion it takes a collective group of knowledgable people to form anything close to being an expert.

U SOUND LIKE A STRAIGHT GROUPIE, LOL

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » May 12th, 2009, 4:10 pm

you know its a shame we live and die for different hoods and dont even know the histories...you might know a general history like the dudes who started it and around when it started but nothing you can set in stone....every time an OG tells you the hood history and you start believing it someone else tells you a little different story......the hood i was from started 87-88 but by 1994 you couldnt get just one story on how it started...there are hoods in vegas that started in the late 70's early 80's and i asked some dudes who didnt have a clue how they started.....that shit really got be hard with 30 and 40 year old LA gangs.i think the problem is black gangs are mostly just a bunch of individuals in a group with no real leaders and no common goals just a free for all of self serving agendas,more or less depending on the hood your dealing with(this is only my opinion)....i heard in chicago their gangs keep a documented history...is that true????/

dwalton
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dwalton » May 12th, 2009, 5:37 pm

woobanga wrote:
dwalton wrote:

U SOUND LIKE A STRAIGHT GROUPIE, LOL
DUDE I'M A GROWN ASS MAN OVER 40. I COME TO THIS SITE WITH RESPECT AND TO REMININCE ABOUT OLD TIMES. KEV LIVED IN LA COUNTY LONGER THAN I. AND HE'S VERY INFORMATIVE. THAT'S WHY I HAVE THE UPMOST RESPECT FOR HIM. YOU CAN KEEP YOUR SMART-ALLIC COMMENTS TO YOURSELF

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 12th, 2009, 6:27 pm

HiloBoy wrote:I looked up Caspers old posts and although I have to ask: Where did he get all this info from?
I would like to know where he got his info from?
He posted that he lived 'near' compton, and that he has a lot of family still there. So you can roll with that.

To answer your question: I don't know where the majority comes from, but I know for a fact some of it comes from the internet, plain and simple- thats a FACT!

Now if I were to take an educated guess, I'd have to consider the FACT that Casper has been online searching gangs as far back as 1997. Thats 12 years- minimal.

He was also co-owner of a gang/rap website ripsanddamus.. there isn't any telling how many people he may have met via that website. Now take into account, if he was so knowledgable and precise back then, then alonso wouldn't have ever had to trip off of him (And nemesis) plaguerizing streetgangs.

One very important factor also is this.. just because he dig up his old post, it doesn't mean his info is or was always correct. You know he was always aligning mexicans with blacks even though they were beefing. He always made reference to Compton Gangs being part of the Gangstas and Hoodsta but we all know Compton Politics differ frm Los Angeles.

Another thing.. maybe small to you, but for me, his single most- dead give away was his original post used to always say 'NIGGERS'.. what compton crip says NIGGER.. if he has so much credible info on gangs that he acquired first hand in the streets then he should have enough knowledge to know the language in which he speaks.

Other than all of that- and no playa hating- no degrading dude- he's already come clean and admit it, no need to ask anymore questions. One of them is in France, and the other is in the Phillipines???

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 12th, 2009, 11:59 pm

Coup wrote:IMO.....looking at these message, this bgcasper persona is more then one individual....look at they way he/she writes their messages...there are 2 - 3 people being bgcasper.....
In the past few years, different people have shared the username.

If you look around, you'll notice a couple of other people have let others post under their username as well.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 13th, 2009, 12:03 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:As far as BG Casper having 2 or 3 others using his account... its been discussed over the years that he shares his account... however, there is no excuse for the other one or two users to answer post directed at BG Casper or whoever creates a post under that name. There is just no excuse for that. If Dubts or Young Nile uses my computer do you think I am going to let them answer questions or information directed at me???
Yeah, that is dumb. Makes it confusing.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 13th, 2009, 12:55 pm

By the way... if one is in France, the other in the Phillipines, and/or some other country, why share the same account... unless the others only post when they are on tour. Strange!