LATINOS GANG MEMBERS WANNA KILL ALL the BLACK BABIES!

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: LATINOS GANG MEMBERS WANNA KILL ALL the BLACK BABIES!

Unread post by youayntfresh » May 16th, 2009, 5:41 pm

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG wrote:ONE BLACK CHILD IZ TOO MANY... THE MEXICAN MAFIA AND THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD HAVE A 15 YEAR OLD ALLIANCE SOUTHSIDERS AND PECKERWOODS ARE CLICKED UP AND YALL WANNA KILL BLACK PEOPLE STFU YALL AINT FOOLING NOBODY CAUSE ONCE WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU WHITE AND BROWN NAZIS ARE PLANNING WE GON SMASH YOU ALL IN THE NAME OF BLACK POWER AND BLACK LOVE!
I wouldnt be surprised if our that uncle tom Jijilog.

From what I heard from Southsiders,they are not clicked up with that aryan shit....and they dont plan on killing black because then they wont be able to sell the drugs to the people who buy it the most...that what they told me...so stop all that "everyone is attacking us proud black people" because nobody is buying that shit..

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 16th, 2009, 6:19 pm

This militant is NOT in the knowing of whats going on...

Mexicans DO NOT want to kill all black babies...

Mexicans want to eat them and put them into tamales and sell them at flee markets...

Then they want to skin black people and use their skin as seat coverings for their ice cream carts...

When that is all done, mexicans want to use afro-american hair for making mattresses for the 87 people they have living in a 2 bedroom house...

THATS what ALL wetbacks really want to do the black folks...

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by OGXCHAOSX216XGANG » May 17th, 2009, 1:04 am

perongregory wrote:Yeah, I do know what black pride is motherfucker and it aint hatin on other people, and if you are you cant say shit about the original BPP because they were cool with the brown berets (mexicans) and white people down with the cause. You didn't even read what I said, I said love your own, don't hate on other people, but be aware of their TREACHERY. What you think that mean? That means yeah they have the potential to stab you in the back so be on the watch for their ass but don't devolve into some hatin' ass faggot like some skinhead bitch. I know what I'm talking about, read some Marcus Garvey.

And educated Mexicans and blacks do know what's up because they have a sense of history, politics and the bigger picture, and can see runnin around talkin bout "I'm crippin fu-- hat dancers", or "this that big bad aass sur, fu-- mayates" is some dumb penny shit, that's not how you enslave whole peoples, create wars take they land, put they ass in prisons like the big bas ass gangster white man fuckin Niggas and Mexicans for hundreds of years. That's real spit.
I HEAR U I AGREE WITH ALOT OF WAT U SAYING MAN BUT YOU TALKING BOUT THE GENERAL ORDER OF THE PARTY AT THAT TIME ALTHOUGH MANY OF THE PANTHERS DIDNT FEEL THAT WAY ANYWAY LIKE BROTHA GEORGE JACKSON WHO CREATED THE BGF DATS WAT ITS ALL ABOUT BLACK PRIDE U KNO

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGXCHAOSX216XGANG » May 17th, 2009, 1:11 am

kmcox wrote:
OGXCHAOSX216XGANG wrote:
perongregory wrote:And "OG Chaos" real black pride isn't in putting others down, people with real black pride recognize all other colored people and marginalized folks, but stay aware of their possible treachery. Don't turn into those Mexicans you despise the ones that say "brown pride ese, fu-- niggers! and "it's all about Aztlan, fu-- mayates!" Those idiots don't even know their own history, all they heard was they were Aztecs and therefore better than other people. They know shit about history and the times when blacks and Mexicans got along (which is longer than the two have been fighting). Let the idiots fu-- themselves. Rel blacks and Mexicans know their history and world history and see what's really poppin, not some dumb faggots runnin the streets, or rotting in the pen manipulating people, who don't amount to nothing in the grand scheme of things

I feel yo argument brotha..i just got a fist and pather tatted on my chest...my friend mom who is like my mom was upset. She said "why u got that, you think you a panther" i said no its just to state my sense of pride in my race...she says good cus the panthers have not been united since the FBI killied and jailed the leaders....My question is when will the Party unite again and reign the truth that you have presented and are aware of in our communties. Cus i feel the hatred and tension coming from mexicans, tho i have mexican friends. When will crips n bloods organize a black mafia or somethin...We thirsty out here!
DATS WAT IM SAYING BROTHA DATS WHY IM UNDER GROUND PANTHA DOING SOMETHING ELSE MORE PRO BLACK THAN THE ORIGINAL AND NOT EASY TO GET INFILTRATED LIKE THE ORIGINAL PANTHAS DID WE MORE SECRETIVE with US THE 216 BLACK POWER GANG ITS ALL ABOUT BLACK LOVE AND PROTECTING THE BLACK WOMEN AND CHILDREN YA DIG

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGXCHAOSX216XGANG » May 17th, 2009, 1:17 am

No you feel the hatred from the Mexican gang bangers.There is a difference between the everyday ordinary people and the thugs out on corners...Yes I agree somoe mexicans dont know theyre own history like Mexicos first president being black etc...but you should target the gang bangers not the people[/quote]

YOUR A HYPOCRITE BECAUSE YOU KNOW DAMN WELL 14 YEAR OLD CHERYL GREEN WASNT KNOW GANG MEMBER READ THE BEGINNING OF THE DAMN THREAD LATINO GANG MEMBERS ARE KILLING BLACK KIDS AND ADULTS THAT DONT EVEN GANG BANG DAMN MAN READ THE BEGINNING OF THE THREAD NOT THE END READ THE STORIES WATS UP with YO DENIAL SMH DO YOU IMA DO ME AND KNOW THE TRUTH AND NEVER FORGET THE ANCESTORS BLACK POWER FOR LIFE!

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGXCHAOSX216XGANG » May 17th, 2009, 1:22 am

youayntfresh wrote:
OGXCHAOSX216XGANG wrote:ONE BLACK CHILD IZ TOO MANY... THE MEXICAN MAFIA AND THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD HAVE A 15 YEAR OLD ALLIANCE SOUTHSIDERS AND PECKERWOODS ARE CLICKED UP AND YALL WANNA KILL BLACK PEOPLE STFU YALL AINT FOOLING NOBODY CAUSE ONCE WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU WHITE AND BROWN NAZIS ARE PLANNING WE GON SMASH YOU ALL IN THE NAME OF BLACK POWER AND BLACK LOVE!
I wouldnt be surprised if our that uncle tom Jijilog.

From what I heard from Southsiders,they are not clicked up with that aryan shit....and they dont plan on killing black because then they wont be able to sell the drugs to the people who buy it the most...that what they told me...so stop all that "everyone is attacking us proud black people" because nobody is buying that shit..

STFU U DUMB SELL OUT XXBEECHXX U AINT NO G U A PUNK YO PRO SAY YO GANG AFFILIATION IS ZERO SO HOW THE HELL U KNOW ANY REAL SOUTHSIDERS U DONT U KNOW KIDS IM A G AND U NOT I KNOW REAL SURATS SO LISTEN UP BOY OR SIIZZZUK A XXDEEKXX XXBEECHXX LOL

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGXCHAOSX216XGANG » May 17th, 2009, 1:28 am

Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.
Latino thugs indiscriminately murder blacks regardless of gang membership, genocidal purge aligns with radical Aztlan theology

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Monday, January 22, 2007

Racist Mexican gangs are indiscriminately targeting blacks who aren't even involved in gang culture, as part of an orchestrated ethnic cleansing program that is forcing black people to flee Los Angeles. The culprit of the carnage is the radical Neo-Nazi liberation theology known as La Raza, which calls for the extermination of all races in America besides Latinos, and is being bankrolled by some of the biggest Globalists in the U.S.

A story carried on the liberal website Alternet, charts an explosion in brutal murders of blacks by Hispanic street gangs in L.A. Far from being gang on gang violence, the Latinos are targeting innocent blacks in accordance with a concerted ethnic cleansing campaign that seeks to eradicate all blacks from Hispanic neighborhoods.

In one instance, 21-year-old Anthony Prudhomme was shot in the face with a .25-caliber semi-automatic while lying on a futon inside his apartment, slain by a Latino gang known as the Avenues as part of a racist terror campaign in which gang members earn "stripes" for each black person they kill.

In one typical case," writes journalist Brentin Mock, "Three members of the Pomona 12 attacked an African-American teenager, Kareem Williams, in his front yard in 2002. When his uncle, Roy Williams, ran to help his nephew, gang member Richard Diaz told him, "Niggers have no business living in Pomona because this is 12th Street territory." According to witnesses, Diaz then told the other gang members, "Pull out the gun! Shoot the niggers! Shoot the niggers!"

The fatwah against blacks began in the mid-nineties, with a 1995 LAPD report concluding that Latinos had vowed to "Eradicate black citizens from the gang neighborhood." In a follow up report on the situation in east Los Angeles, the LAPD warned that "Local gangs will attack any black person that comes into the city."

The author notes that since 1990 the African-American population of Los Angeles has halved, partly as a result of rampant illegal immigration and that there are noticeably fewer blacks walking the streets because many have been forced to relocate in fear of the racist gangs.

"The LAPD estimates there are now 22,000 Latino gang members in the city of Los Angeles alone. That's not only more than all the Crips and the Bloods; it's more than all black, Asian, and white gang members combined. Almost all of those Latino gang members in L.A. -- let alone those in other California cities -- are loyal to the Mexican Mafia. Most have been thoroughly indoctrinated with the Mexican Mafia's violent racism during stints in prison, where most gangs are racially based," writes Mock.

Mock blames the "Mexican Mafia" for ordering the campaign of ethnic cleansing from prison, as part of a turf war with the Black Guerilla family, another prison gang, but fails to pinpoint the racist creed from which the Mexican kingpins draw their inspiration - the long standing Aztlan invasion agenda.

Aztlan's goal, known as La reconquista, is to cede and take over the entirety of the southern and western states by any means necessary and impose a Communist militant dictatorship. President Bush's blanket amnesty program goes a long way to helping the extremists achieve their aim.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get 5 months free at Prison Planet.tv when you sign up for our New Years Special! TV shows, conference footage, field reports, protest clips, in studio camera and audio interviews, books, every Alex Jones film, dozens of other documentaries! Click here to subscribe!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite the fact that the majority of documented hispanics oppose illegal immigration, as do the majority of Americans, Aztlan and La Raza race hate groups have become the self-appointed voice for a separatist movement that threatens a violent overthrow of the Constitutional system and a barbaric program of ethnic cleansing. This is held up by the media as 'diversity' and to vociferously oppose it is scorned as racism.

Aztlan and Mecha groups advocate killing all whites and blacks and driving them out of the southern states by means of brutal ethnic cleansing. Flags and placards carried at marches depict white people having their heads cut off, as seen in the picture below.

Those that protest such groups are then attacked by the establishment media and labeled as racists, despite the fact that the Plan of San Diego, a rallying cry for the hispanic Klan groups, advocates total eradication of any race but hispanics.

Mecha's own slogan reads, "For the race everything. For those outside the race, nothing."

TV stations owned by rich white industrialists erect giant billboards in Los Angeles claiming the city belongs to Mexico, as seen below.

Mainstream hispanics who love America abhor the virulent racism that the Mexican klan groups embrace.

And who bankrolls these pocket radicals? Billionaire tax-exempt foundations and NGO's owned by white men. Organizations like the Ford Foundation, groups who are zealous in their quest to eliminate the middle class and destroy America, turning it into a cashless society, compact city, surveillance control grid where only two tiers of society exist - the elite and the poor slaves.

During the May immigration protests, The Aztlanwebsite carried the following statement.

"If the racist "Sensenbrenner Legislation" passes the US Senate, there is no doubt that a massive civil disobedience movement will emerge. Eventually labor union power can merge with the immigrant civil rights and "Immigrant Sanctuary" movements to enable us to either form a new political party or to do heavy duty reforming of the existing Democratic Party. The next and final steps would follow and that is to elect our own governors of all the states within Aztlan."

Here is the open call for violent separatism and the overthrow of existing state government structures.

During the immigration demonstrations, which were orchestrated by Rob Allyn of Rob Allyn & Co. who is closely tied with George W. Bush, alarming reports of illegals carrying out violent beatings began to surface. In Santa Ana California, illegal aliens swarmed around in mobs invading schools, carrying out violent beatings and in one incident a county worker had a Mexican flag plunged into his chest.

The violent protests that began on May 1 last year were characterized by throngs marching under Mexican flags, many of which were illegal aliens, as a "day without gringos."

Imagine what the reaction would be if white middle class Americans marched in their millions and called the event "a day without blacks."

The media continues to run defense for a violent militant movement that seeks nothing less than the eradication of blacks and whites through ethnic cleansing and the takeover of the southern and western states. This is a separatist junta that has over 30,000 ruthless gang members at its disposal once the call for mobilization is heard, along with millions of illegal aliens pouring across the border.

These thugs have the temerity to call Latinos, blacks and whites who are opposed to uncontrolled illegal immigration racists when it is their own La reconquista philosophy that has spawned target hits in Los Angeles as part of a virulently racist ethnic cleansing rampage. It's a bloodlust that can only spread to other cities as the realization of Aztlan is generously aided by billionaire Globalists who wish to see America balkanized, plundered and destroyed.

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGXCHAOSX216XGANG » May 17th, 2009, 1:35 am

L.A. Blackout -- Latino gang members terrorizing and killing blacks
By: Brentin Mock
Acting on orders from the Mexican Mafia, Latino gang members in Southern California are terrorizing and killing blacks.
THIS IS THE FACTS IF YOU DISAGREE POST YOUR FACTS OR JUST STFU AND ADMIT THE TRUTH THE MEXICAN MAFIA AND THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD ARE CLICKED UP AND THEY BOTH HAVE A GREEN LIGHT ON ALL BLACKS IN THE PEN AND ON THE STREETS BLACK PEOPLE PLS PROTECT YOUR FAMILY BLACK POWER BLACK LOVE

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Ascending the steep steps that lead from the street to the scene of her son's murder, 47-year-old Louisa Prudhomme is charged by a Doberman Pinscher.

Prudhomme reaches over a gate and gives the guard dog a rough pat on the head.

"Sam doesn't seem to remember me," she says.

What Prudhomme will never forget is that just past the snarling Doberman is the apartment on a hill where six years ago her 21-year-old son Anthony was shot in the face with a .25-caliber semi-automatic while lying on a futon she had purchased for him from IKEA. He died wearing a shirt that read, "Keep the Peace."

Anthony Prudhomme was slain by members of the Avenues, a Latino street gang. But he was not a rival gang member, or a police informant, or a drug dealer. The Avenues did not target him for the content of his character, or even the contents of his apartment.

They targeted him for the color of his skin.

Prudhomme was murdered because he identified himself as black (he was in fact mixed-race) in a neighborhood occupied by one of the many Latino street gangs in Los Angeles County. Incredibly, even though these gangs are fundamentally criminal enterprises interested mainly in money, gang experts inside and outside the government say that they are now engaged in a campaign of "ethnic cleansing" -- racial terror that is directed solely at African Americans.

"The way I hear these knuckleheads tell it, they don't want their neighborhoods infested with blacks, as if it's an infestation," says respected Los Angeles gang expert Tony Rafael, who interviewed several Latino street gang leaders for an upcoming book on the Mexican Mafia, the dominant Latino gang in Southern California. "It's pure racial animosity that manifests itself in a policy of a major criminal organization."

"There's absolutely no motive absent the color of their skin," adds former Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney Michael Camacho. Before he became a judge, in 2003, Camacho successfully prosecuted a Latino gang member for the random shootings of three black men in Pomona, Calif.

"They generally don't like African Americans," Pomona gang unit officer Marcus Perez testified in that case. "If an African American enters their neighborhood, they're likely to be injured or killed."

A comprehensive study of hate crimes in Los Angeles County released by the University of Hawaii in 2000 concluded that while the vast majority of hate crimes nationwide are not committed by members of organized groups, Los Angeles County is a different story. Researchers found that in areas with high concentrations, or "clusters," of hate crimes, the perpetrators were typically members of Latino street gangs who were purposely targeting blacks.

Furthermore, the study found, "There is strong evidence of race-bias hate crimes among gangs in which the major motive is not the defense of territorial boundaries against other gangs, but hatred toward a group defined by racial identification, regardless of any gang-related territorial threat."

Six years later, the racist terror campaign continues.

A Pervasive Attitude

Anthony Prudhomme presented no threat to the Avenues. Even so, he was murdered two months after he moved into Highland Park, a neighborhood in northeastern Los Angeles that is home to many gang members. "He didn't have anything [to steal]," his mother says. "He had nothing when they broke in. So to shoot him, I'm sure it was a stripe. They get stripes for killing black people."

"Stripes" are a gang-soldier's badges of honor. Latino gang members in Southern California earn them by doing the bidding of their godfathers in the Mexican Mafia, a powerful criminal syndicate based in the California state prison system that controls most Latino street gangs south of Bakersfield.

According to gang experts and law enforcement agents, a longstanding race war between the Mexican Mafia and the Black Guerilla family, a rival African-American prison gang, has generated such intense racial hatred among Mexican Mafia leaders, or shot callers, that they have issued a "green light" on all blacks. A sort of gang-life fatwah, this amounts to a standing authorization for Latino gang members to prove their mettle by terrorizing or even murdering any blacks sighted in a neighborhood claimed by a gang loyal to the Mexican Mafia.

"This attitude is pretty pervasive throughout all the [Latino] gangs," says Tim Brown, a Los Angeles County probation supervisor. "As long as [street] gangs are heavily influenced by the prison gangs, particularly the Mexican Mafia, racism is just part and parcel of why they come into being and why they continue to exist."

Last fall, four members of the Avenues were convicted of federal charges for conspiring to deprive blacks of their civil rights in Highland Park. Three of them were sentenced to life in prison, without the possibility of parole, in late November; a fourth was to be sentenced the following month.

But the problem is far more widespread than a single gang in a single neighborhood.

Random, racially motivated crimes have been committed across the 88 cities of Los Angeles County by the members of Latino gangs, including the Pomona 12 in the city of Pomona, the 18th Street Gang in southwest Los Angeles, the Toonerville gang in northeast L.A., and the Varrio Tortilla Flats in Compton.

In one typical case, three members of the Pomona 12 attacked an African-American teenager, Kareem Williams, in his front yard in 2002. When his uncle, Roy Williams, ran to help his nephew, gang member Richard Diaz told him, "Niggers have no business living in Pomona because this is 12th Street territory." According to witnesses, Diaz then told the other gang members, "Pull out the gun! Shoot the niggers! Shoot the niggers!" No shots were fired.

The violence is not even limited to Los Angeles County. This November, six members of a Latino gang in Carlsbad, Calif., were arrested and charged with hate crimes for allegedly hurling racial slurs at a black teenager — who police said was not a gang member — while kicking and punching him. The same month, two members of the Fresno Bulldogs, a Latino gang in Fresno, Calif., were convicted of attempted murder in what police described as the random hate-crime shooting of a 41-year-old black man. According to police, the shooters used racial epithets and told the victim, "We don't like your kind of people on our street."

Ten Years of Terror

Anti-black violence conducted by Latino gangs in Los Angeles has been ongoing for more than a decade. A 1995 Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) report about Latino gang activity in the Normandale Park neighborhood declared, "This gang has been involved in an ongoing program to eradicate Black citizens from the gang neighborhood." A 1996 LAPD report on gangs in east Los Angeles stated, "Local gangs will attack any Black person that comes into the city."

But while the Latino gangs' racial terror campaign is not new, gang experts and law enforcement authorities say the intensity and frequency of anti-black terrorism is now escalating, as the amount of turf in Los Angeles claimed by Latino gangs continues to increase rapidly. And, as more and more blacks leave inner-city L.A. for safer neighborhoods, those who remain are more vulnerable.

"I don't see much history left for blacks in Los Angeles," says LAPD probation officer James Lewis, who is himself black and deals specifically with Latino gang members in northeast Los Angeles, including the Avenues. "It plays out not just with the gang members, but also the way things are going [for blacks] throughout Los Angeles."

Since 1990, the African-American population of Los Angeles has dropped by half as blacks relocated to suburbs, and Latinos have moved into historically black neighborhoods. Traversing South Central L.A. today, it's obvious that the urban landscape has changed radically since the Bloods-versus-Crips era depicted in movies like Colors, Boyz N The Hood, and Menace II Society. Not only are there vastly fewer black people walking the streets, there are vastly fewer obvious black gang members. Beige skin and baggy khakis have displaced the red and blue bandannas of the Bloods and the Crips.

The LAPD estimates there are now 22,000 Latino gang members in the city of Los Angeles alone. That's not only more than all the Crips and the Bloods; it's more than all black, Asian, and white gang members combined. Almost all of those Latino gang members in L.A. — let alone those in other California cities — are loyal to the Mexican Mafia. Most have been thoroughly indoctrinated with the Mexican Mafia's violent racism during stints in prison, where most gangs are racially based.

"When I first started working the gangs, they would be mixed. You could be black and Latino and be in the same gang," says Lewis, the LAPD probation officer. "But when they went to prison, they had to be Latino instead of from the gang, so their enemies became African Americans."

A Landmark Case

In Highland Park, located just north of downtown and one of oldest settled areas in Los Angeles, there have been at least three racially motivated "green light" murders committed by members of the Avenues since 1999.

Besides Anthony Prudhomme, the victims included Christopher Bowser, a black man who was bullied and sporadically assaulted for years by Avenues members, then gunned down in broad daylight at a bus stop, and Kenneth Kurry Wilson, who didn't even live in the vicinity. Wilson was simply parking his car to drop off his nephew after a late night at a bar when he crossed paths with Avenues gang members riding in a stolen van. According to later court testimony, one of the gang members in the van spotted Wilson and said, "Hey, wanna kill a nigger?" The group opened fire on Wilson, killing him instantly.

The murders of Bowser and Wilson resulted in a groundbreaking criminal case brought by the U.S. Department of Justice, in which Alejandro "Bird" Martínez, Fernando "Sneaky" Cázares, Gilbert "Lucky" Saldana, and Porfirio "Dreamer" Avila were convicted last August of violating federal hate crime laws, and later sentenced to life in federal prison. (Avila was already serving life in prison after being prosecuted by the state of California for his role in the killings, while Saldana was incarcerated for his role in another murder). In the past, federal prosecutors have typically used civil rights violation conspiracy laws against members of white supremacist groups, such as the Ku Klux Klan. The federal case against the Avenues gang marked the first time the Department of Justice used such laws against members of a non-white criminal organization, officials said.

"In a diverse community such as Los Angeles, no one should face race-based threats and acts of violence, such as those committed by [the Avenues]," U.S. Attorney Debra Wong Yang said in a statement released after the verdicts were rendered.

The victims, Yang added, "were killed by the defendants simply because they were African Americans who chose to live in a particular neighborhood." During the trial, federal prosecutors also detailed a series of less-than-lethal hate crimes committed by Avenues members in recent years to establish a pattern of violent racial harassment.

The evidence showed that Avenues members pistol-whipped a black jogger in Highland Park; used a metal club to beat a black man who had stopped to make a call at a pay phone; shot a 15-year-old black youth riding a bicycle; and drew outlines of human bodies in chalk in the driveway of a black family that had moved into the neighborhood.

Prosecutors brought the federal hate-crimes case against the Avenues to send all Latino gangs in Los Angeles County a message that ethnic cleaning will not be tolerated. (Federal prison time is a greater threat to gang leaders than California state prison time, both because there is no parole in the federal system and because the federal government routinely transfers gang leaders to penitentiaries far from home, where they are cut off from the support and protection of their gang.)

"We were concerned about the violation of people's civil rights," U.S. Attorney's Office spokesman Thom Mrozek told the Intelligence Report. "Being shot at a bus stop just for being black, obviously that should not be taking place."

The government's message may have been received, but it's not being obeyed. Shortly after the federal hate crimes trial ended this fall, Avenues member James "Drifter" Campbell, 47, was charged with criminal threats for pointing a gun at a 17-year-old African-American high school student in Highland Park, the second such incident that month.

Mrozek said there are currently no plans to bring more federal hate crimes charges against other Latino gang members, though he acknowledges that similar crimes "are probably still going on."

Lawless Avenues

Despite all the highly publicized gang activity, Highland Park is no ghetto. It's a hilly area with beautiful, historic homes, where the painted-lady color schemes on fully restored Queen Anne Victorians compete for attention with the vibrant murals found on nearby food markets. "El Alisal," the famed hand-built, stone home of Charles Lummis, the first city editor of the Los Angeles Times, is tucked just off the Pasadena Freeway, on Avenue 43.

Because Avenue 43 is one of the main roads in Highland Park, "43" is the signifier of the Avenues, also known as "Avenues 43." The gang goes back at least to World War II, when Highland Park was populated with a mixture of European and Latino immigrants. Now, about 75% of Highland Park residents are Latinos. Only 2% are black. The rest are white and Asian.

Highland Park has long had a reputation for gang problems that community boosters argue is undeserved. Their cause wasn't helped in 1986, when one of Highland Park's most famous residents, songwriter Jackson Browne, released the song, "Lawless Avenues," about the neighborhood's multi-generational gang: "Fathers' and sons' lives repeat/And something there turns them/Down those lawless avenues."

Although the Avenues gang goes back a half century, it only fell heavily under the control of the Mexican Mafia in the 1980s, eventually becoming fundamentally racist as a result. (Police point out that, ironically, the Avenues now sling dope for the Mexican Mafia, which the gang's leaders in decades past looked down upon as a "black thing.")

Still, at least some of the relatively few black Highland Park residents who've lived in the area for more than a decade don't report the same level of fear as others. "We love our neighbors. We love living in Highland Park," says Vernita Strange, who moved to Highland Park with her husband Al in the mid-1970s. "We've been treated warmly. We've been here 30 years, and that's all I have to say."

But Angel Brown, an African American, didn't experience that same kind of neighborly love when she and her teenaged son Christopher Bowser moved to Highland Park in 1998, in large part to get away from the black gangs in the Hoover Street area where he grew up. There, he caught a bullet in the leg in a drive-by and was beaten up and harassed by the Hoover Crips, who pressured him to join their set. "He knew early on that [gangbanging] was something he did not want to do," says Brown.

The pair was hoping to leave gang trouble behind, but soon after they relocated to Highland Park the Avenues targeted Bowser. "My son had problems because he's a young black man. The Avenues up there called him 'nigger' and stuff and chased him," Brown says. "He didn't bother nobody out there, all he did was walk around with his radio, singing and rapping. They didn't want him in their territory."

Testifying in the federal hate crimes trial against his former gang brethren, ex-Avenues member Jesse Diaz confirmed the Latino gangbangers were infuriated by the way Bowser bopped down the street, blasting rap music on his boom box.

He acted, Diaz testified, "like it was his neighborhood."

Murderous Prejudice

Until Anthony Prudhomme's murderers went on trial, it never dawned on his mother, Louisa, and his stepfather Lavalle, that the killing was racially motivated. "It wasn't until we went to the trial that we really began to understand that [race] was the reason," he says, "which seemed totally, for lack of a better word, stupid."

Since the trial, Louisa has become obsessed with the Avenues gang. She routinely drives Highland Park, looking for signs of the gang, talking to anyone willing to talk. She has homicide detectives, lawyers, and parole officers on her cell phone's speed dial. She's made numerous visits to the site of her son's murder, as well as the spots where Bowser and Wilson were shot down. Believing the gang member who actually pulled the trigger on her son has yet to be brought to justice, she posts reward signs throughout the neighborhood, usually right next to Avenues gang graffiti.

Unlike the mothers of other victims like Bowser and Wilson, Louisa Prudhomme feels relatively safe on streets claimed by the Avenues. That's because she's white. Her son Anthony had long, wavy hair and an auburn complexion. "As he grew up people thought that" he might have been some race other than black, says his stepfather Lavelle. "But you could tell by the way he dressed that he leaned more toward his African-American side."

That preference may well have cost him his life, something that infuriates his mother. "A friend of mine asked me do I hate Mexicans now," says Louisa. "I said, 'I hate murderers.' I am prejudiced … against murderers."

Driving through Highland Park one afternoon last October, Louisa headed up Avenue 43 toward Montecito Heights Community Center, a known Avenues congregation spot. She pulled up alongside a man loading lawnmowers into a huge shed. The man grabbed the left door, which was decorated with a full-length, spray-painted "4," and joined it with the right door, which was tagged with a matching "3." When the doors were closed, they created the "43" emblem of the Avenues.

Louisa asked the man, who was Latino, if he spoke English. He did, and they chatted for about five minutes about the infamous "Avenues 43" and the tattoos they leave all over the area he landscapes. Louisa walked away from him, laughing, before turning to say, "I hope they get them all. We want to get all of them off the streets."

But with the Mexican Mafia's shadow looming over Los Angeles, it may be a long time before the rapidly growing number of streets claimed by Latino gangs are safe for blacks, if ever.

"It's not just Highland Park. It's almost anywhere in L.A. that you could find yourself in a difficult position [as a black person]," says Lewis, the LAPD probation officer. "All blacks are on green light no matter where."

Article Source: http://www.afroarticles.com/article-dashboard

About The Author: Brentin Mock writes for the Intelligence Report (Fall 2006), a publication of the Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Project, which monitors hate groups and extremist activities throughout the U.S. and publishes the Center's award-winning Intelligence Report.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 17th, 2009, 9:50 am

Started by a black person, keeping it real about SOME black people...

http://www.hotghettomess.com/

kmcox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kmcox » May 17th, 2009, 10:26 am

HiloBoy wrote:Started by a black person, keeping it real about SOME black people...

Didnt even got to the site but sounds like some house nigga shit already

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 17th, 2009, 10:29 am

Sorry homie, I dont even know what "house nigga" means??

Explain...

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGXCHAOSX216XGANG » May 17th, 2009, 10:33 am

kmcox wrote:
HiloBoy wrote:Started by a black person, keeping it real about SOME black people...

Didnt even got to the site but sounds like some house nigga shit already

LOL REAL TALK BRO

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGXCHAOSX216XGANG » May 17th, 2009, 10:34 am

HiloBoy wrote:Sorry homie, I dont even know what "house nigga" means??

Explain...

YEA WE KNOW YOU DONT KNOW A LOT SMH LOL FWWCKIN RETARD STICK that XXDEEKXX BACK IN YA MOUTH AND SHUT UP XXBEECHXX

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGXCHAOSX216XGANG » May 17th, 2009, 10:35 am

ITS ALL ABOUT BLACK POWER!

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGXCHAOSX216XGANG » May 17th, 2009, 10:46 am

Surprise! Jamiel Shaw’s Murderer a Latino Gangbanger
Posted in Crime News, Homeland Security, Liberal Racism, Un-American activities by Rob Taylor on March 12th, 2008

I get the occasional email or comment insinuating that my coverage of Latino hate crimes against my fellow Americans of African descent somehow skews the data and makes it look like there’s a problem with racism in Latino communities when there is none. I guess it is my insistence that our government protect Black citizens from third world aggression coloring my perceptions of yet another murder of a young Black person by a Latino gang banger with a long history of criminality, because I think this is most certainly a hate crime.

From the L.A. Times:

A young convict and alleged gang member had been released from jail a little more than a day before he shot and killed Los Angeles High School football star Jamiel Shaw Jr., LAPD Chief William J. Bratton said Tuesday.

On the same day mourners attended the 17-year-old’s funeral in the Crenshaw district, authorities announced that the alleged gunman, Pedro Espinoza, 19, had been formally charged with Shaw’s death. Espinoza, according to officials, is a member of the 18th Street gang and had spent nearly four months in a Los Angeles County jail for exhibiting a firearm and resisting arrest before he was released March 1, 28 hours before Shaw’s death.

“It was spontaneous,” Bratton said of the killing. “He was a gang member. He saw someone else he thought was from an opposing gang and he immediately, almost intuitively, popped out of that car and shot that young boy twice.

“He assassinated him just on the belief the other individual may have been a gang member. That is what we are up against in this city, sociopaths like that who just got out of jail and within a day had a gun and in an instant took that young boy’s life.”

The charge of murder with special circumstance enhancements could carry the death penalty.

Shaw, who was not a gang member, was only three doors from his home in Arlington Heights on March 2 when he was fatally shot. Two men in a car had pulled up next to him, asked if he belonged to a gang, and then shot him when he apparently didn’t answer, authorities say.

Notice how little respect for the law Pedro Espinoza displayed in his short life, and the vile arrogance of a man who, only out of jail for a few hours, just randomly decides to hop out of a car and shoot somebody he suspected of being in a gang. And by suspected we of course mean Jamiel was Black and Espinoza just assumed he was a gang member.

At least that’s the media narrative, the real truth is that the Mexican Mafia has green lighted any Black person at any place at any time for murder. Rumor is most other Latino gangs have followed suit. It’s less likely that Espinoza really thought Shaw was a gang member and more likely this was a hate crime.

Not that the MSM will report that. Instead they prefer a narrative where Blacks are responsible, at least in part, for being targeted by Latino gangs. It helps them sleep at night when their support for liberal immigration policies facilitate the mass murder of African-Americans.

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGXCHAOSX216XGANG » May 17th, 2009, 1:34 pm

Democrat Sanctuary Cities Kill Black People
Posted in Homeland Security, Liberal Racism by Rob Taylor on October 9th, 2008

No surprise here for longtime Red Alerts readers since I’ve been blogging this story for some time. Armstrong Williams wrote this piece for The Washington Times that continues to shine a light on the ongoing genocide open border advocates are morally responsible for:

“BK.” The letters are an acronym for “Black Killer.” In Mr. Espinoza’s case, the “B” was crossed out. The crossed out “B” means that he has killed black people. For assassins like Mr. Espinoza, part of their gang initiation is to go out and randomly gun down someone who is black.

This and similar incidents should never happen, but obviously they do. Mr. Espinoza, who was also raised in the American juvenile system, should have been deported early on due to his run-ins with the law. Instead, he was allowed to seek refuge in a sanctuary ciity. In many ways, sanctuary cities are a threat to our national security. Illegal immigrants should not have a right to stay in America illegally. They should be fined, given a reasonable time to earn citizenship and monitored or deported. Many legal immigrants will tell you the same. After going through the hard work of earning their citizenship, they recoil at the notion of being associated with such activities. Indeed, legal immigrants consider the sanctuary-city phenomenon as a threat not only to their reputations, but also to their communities. They will tell you that illegal immigrants who commit crimes should not be given sanctuary; they should be jailed or deported.

Read the rest and remember what Williams says before pulling the lever in November. If you don’t mind the ethnic cleansing of Black Americans by Latino gangs vote Democrat.L.A. County Sheriff Lee Baca Says Latino Gangs Kill Blacks “Just Because of Their Race”
Posted in Crime News, Eat It Hippy!, Homeland Security, Un-American activities by Rob Taylor on April 16th, 2008

Lee Baca is angering the politically correct establishment by telling the truth about Latino gangs targeting non-gang affiliated Black Americans for death in a hate crime spree that White “liberals” refuse to address. From My Fox LA:

LA County Sheriff Lee Baca, on April 4th, told a largely African-American audience in Compton that when Latino gangs are at war with black gangs over drugs and turf they are sometimes satisfied to kill any young black living in their rival’s territory in order to flex their criminal muscle. In other words, Baca asserted innocents are being targeted for death by gangs just because of their race. Sounds like a hate-crime to most of us.

Fox 11 News obtained a videotape of the remarks Baca made to the National Association for Equal Justice in America; those remarks, taped by Lonzo Williams, a cable TV talk-show host, were included in a Fox 11 story that aired Friday (April 10) as part of our continuing coverage of the murder of Jamiel Shaw, a promising LA High School football player, allegedly killed by an 18th Street gang member on March 2.

Shaw lived in a neighborhood identified as the turf of the Black P-Stones (BPS), an African-American gang that has had a long, deadly feud with the predominantly Latino 18th Street gang. But Shaw was not a member of BPS, and the evening he was murdered Shaw was not wearing attire that might have caused him to be mistakenly identified as a gang member. Immigration and police officials say Shaw’s accused murderer, Pedro Espinoza, 19, is an illegal alien who has been an 18th Street gang member since he was 12 years old.

Here is exactly what Baca told the African-American audience in Compton: “I don’t say it’s all but there is a percent of these Latino kids killing blacks because of a race-related motivation. That is my opinion.”

Pretty explosive stuff. And then Baca went a step further, claiming his deputies had overheard jailed Latino gang bosses (so-called “shot-callers”) telling their followers on the outside that, in a feud with a black gang, it was okay to kill any blacks to make their point. “We’ve heard when the person out there can’t find African-American gang member to shoot, the shot-caller says: ‘Then shoot any African-American you see.’” (Jamiel Shaw’s father was in the audience that day and Baca looked him straight in the eye when he made these remarks; but the sheriff did NOT specifically say if he believed Shaw’s murder was racially-motivated).

Baca’s observations put him at odds with LAPD chief Bill Bratton.

In recent days Bratton has taken a lot of heat from African-Americans over the Shaw murder. They say he has buried his head in the sand and refused to acknowledge hate-crimes against them committed by Latino gang members. Wave newspaper editor Betty Pleasant recently blasted the chief on this issue at a community meeting; afterward the chief sounded a little contrite, acknowledging he needed to be more sensitive to the perceptions of the black community – while apparently still refusing to acknowledge that there was much evidence to support their claims.

In February 2007, Fox 11 News did a story about a series of black-on-Latino, Latino-on-black murders along Central Avenue in the LAPD’s Newton Division. The killings had to do with a war between an African-American gang, the Rollin’ 30’s (and their Rollin’ 20’s allies), and the East Side Treces, a Latino gang. Some of those killed were recognized gang members but others were innocents – NOT killed by stray bullets but essentially executed. The brutal murder of three young Latinos, including a 10-year-old, on 49rd Street on June 30, 2006 was a landmark event in this savagery. (Almost a year later several Rollin’ 30’s members were arrested for these murders).

What was the point of blacks murdering these young Latinos? Had the interracial gang warfare reached such a debased point of tribalism that killing anyone of the rival race was okay? That was the question we asked….

Bratton’s reply to Fox 11’s questions started out at one end of the spectrum and, over time, moved toward the other end. On Feb. 7, 2007, Bratton told me the following about the Central Avenue killings: “There are several incidents that we feel in that area were the direct result of targeting because of race (my emphasis). There’s been speculation about other incidents – and that has not been the case, proven to be the case.”

Read the rest to see how Bratton shifts the blame from his coddling of illegal immigrant filled gangs to reporters covering the story. The comments are also golden.

I’ve posted on this issue several times before and like Baca have gotten nothing but grief from apologists who claim I’m unfairly attacking Latino gangs. Unfortunately it’ll take more than Baca to make the authorities wake up to the pogrom liberalism has unleashed on the Black community.Latino Pogrom Against Blacks Pushes L.A. Hate Crime to 5 Year High
Posted in Homeland Security, Liberal Racism by Rob Taylor on July 24th, 2008

Just another report the M.S.M, and NAS, ignore while they go after easier targets. From The L.A. Times:

Hate crimes in Los Angeles rose to their highest level in five years last year, led by attacks between Latinos and blacks, county officials reported today. The annual report by the Los Angeles County Human Relations Commission showed hate crimes rose by 28% overall for a total of 763, with assault and vandalism leading the way.

The largest number involved Latino suspects against black victims; the second largest involved black suspects against Latino victims.

Just doing the jobs Americans won’t I guess, you know like starting a race war.

The Times piece also had a couple of other interesting tidbits for liberals to chew on:

Despite the intense national debate over illegal immigration, hate crimes against immigrants decreased slightly. Incidents against Muslims, which increased after the 2001 terrorist attacks, also decreased slightly. The largest number of religion-based hate crimes were directed against Jews.

Huh. Jews are the victims of more hate crimes here than Muslims and Blacks are more likely to be killed by Latinos in racial violence than by White assailants. That’s not what I keep hearing from the reality based community.

Elsewhere on Red Alerts:

* Democrat

HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: kush county

Unread post by HIGHINSP » May 17th, 2009, 3:03 pm

kmcox wrote:
HIGHINSP wrote:hahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah...you colored folk got it bad...dumbass

Those Devils (AB) got you(southsider) confused.... they dont like yo mexican ass just like they dont like my black ass...Once they win, u'll see....but u are colored too, neva forget it brotha...
your the confused...all you colored folks...aint nothing like the people of the sun...get over it...i aint never seen no ab cracker in my life...they aint wining shit...not even major players...quit crying about "the man"...and get a job...suckas

HIGHINSP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: kush county

Unread post by HIGHINSP » May 17th, 2009, 3:09 pm

perongregory wrote:black power or pride aint dead... educated mexicans and blacks don't deal with this kind of foolery. I suggest some of the people on here read a book or two, and HIGHNIP or whatever you're a colored person too fool.
you stupid...you dont know what i look like...i could be blond n blue eyed...and you could be whatever you want to be...but you know deep down yous the colored person...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 17th, 2009, 6:35 pm

you sound colored to me if you got blonde hair blue eyes and all kind of different BS, get an education "gangsta" lol. real person of the sun right here... real brown skin aqui.

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by youayntfresh » May 17th, 2009, 7:42 pm

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG wrote:Democrat Sanctuary Cities Kill Black People

No surprise here for longtime Red Alerts readers since I’ve been blogging this story for some time. Armstrong Williams wrote this piece for The Washington Times that continues to shine a light on the ongoing genocide open border advocates are morally responsible for:

“BK.” The letters are an acronym for “Black Killer.” In Mr. Espinoza’s case, the “B” was crossed out. The crossed out “B” means that he has killed black people. For assassins like Mr. Espinoza, part of their gang initiation is to go out and randomly gun down someone who is black.

This and similar incidents should never happen, but obviously they do. Mr. Espinoza, who was also raised in the American juvenile system, should have been deported early on due to his run-ins with the law. Instead, he was allowed to seek refuge in a sanctuary ciity. In many ways, sanctuary cities are a threat to our national security. Illegal immigrants should not have a right to stay in America illegally. They should be fined, given a reasonable time to earn citizenship and monitored or deported. Many legal immigrants will tell you the same. After going through the hard work of earning their citizenship, they recoil at the notion of being associated with such activities. Indeed, legal immigrants consider the sanctuary-city phenomenon as a threat not only to their reputations, but also to their communities. They will tell you that illegal immigrants who commit crimes should not be given sanctuary; they should be jailed or deported.

Read the rest and remember what Williams says before pulling the lever in November. If you don’t mind the ethnic cleansing of Black Americans by Latino gangs vote Democrat.L.A. County Sheriff Lee Baca Says Latino Gangs Kill Blacks “Just Because of Their Race”
Posted in Crime News, Eat It Hippy!, Homeland Security, Un-American activities by Rob Taylor on April 16th, 2008

Lee Baca is angering the politically correct establishment by telling the truth about Latino gangs targeting non-gang affiliated Black Americans for death in a hate crime spree that White “liberals” refuse to address. From My Fox LA:

LA County Sheriff Lee Baca, on April 4th, told a largely African-American audience in Compton that when Latino gangs are at war with black gangs over drugs and turf they are sometimes satisfied to kill any young black living in their rival’s territory in order to flex their criminal muscle. In other words, Baca asserted innocents are being targeted for death by gangs just because of their race. Sounds like a hate-crime to most of us.

Fox 11 News obtained a videotape of the remarks Baca made to the National Association for Equal Justice in America; those remarks, taped by Lonzo Williams, a cable TV talk-show host, were included in a Fox 11 story that aired Friday (April 10) as part of our continuing coverage of the murder of Jamiel Shaw, a promising LA High School football player, allegedly killed by an 18th Street gang member on March 2.

Shaw lived in a neighborhood identified as the turf of the Black P-Stones (BPS), an African-American gang that has had a long, deadly feud with the predominantly Latino 18th Street gang. But Shaw was not a member of BPS, and the evening he was murdered Shaw was not wearing attire that might have caused him to be mistakenly identified as a gang member. Immigration and police officials say Shaw’s accused murderer, Pedro Espinoza, 19, is an illegal alien who has been an 18th Street gang member since he was 12 years old.

Here is exactly what Baca told the African-American audience in Compton: “I don’t say it’s all but there is a percent of these Latino kids killing blacks because of a race-related motivation. That is my opinion.”

Pretty explosive stuff. And then Baca went a step further, claiming his deputies had overheard jailed Latino gang bosses (so-called “shot-callers”) telling their followers on the outside that, in a feud with a black gang, it was okay to kill any blacks to make their point. “We’ve heard when the person out there can’t find African-American gang member to shoot, the shot-caller says: ‘Then shoot any African-American you see.’” (Jamiel Shaw’s father was in the audience that day and Baca looked him straight in the eye when he made these remarks; but the sheriff did NOT specifically say if he believed Shaw’s murder was racially-motivated).

In recent days Bratton has taken a lot of heat from African-Americans over the Shaw murder. They say he has buried his head in the sand and refused to acknowledge hate-crimes against them committed by Latino gang members. Wave newspaper editor Betty Pleasant recently blasted the chief on this issue at a community meeting; afterward the chief sounded a little contrite, acknowledging he needed to be more sensitive to the perceptions of the black community – while apparently still refusing to acknowledge that there was much evidence to support their claims.

In February 2007, Fox 11 News did a story about a series of black-on-Latino, Latino-on-black murders along Central Avenue in the LAPD’s Newton Division. The killings had to do with a war between an African-American gang, the Rollin’ 30’s (and their Rollin’ 20’s allies), and the East Side Treces, a Latino gang. Some of those killed were recognized gang members but others were innocents – NOT killed by stray bullets but essentially executed. The brutal murder of three young Latinos, including a 10-year-old, on 49rd Street on June 30, 2006 was a landmark event in this savagery. (Almost a year later several Rollin’ 30’s members were arrested for these murders).

What was the point of blacks murdering these young Latinos? Had the interracial gang warfare reached such a debased point of tribalism that killing anyone of the rival race was okay? That was the question we asked….

Bratton’s reply to Fox 11’s questions started out at one end of the spectrum and, over time, moved toward the other end. On Feb. 7, 2007, Bratton told me the following about the Central Avenue killings: “There are several incidents that we feel in that area were the direct result of targeting because of race (my emphasis). There’s been speculation about other incidents – and that has not been the case, proven to be the case.”

Read the rest to see how Bratton shifts the blame from his coddling of illegal immigrant filled gangs to reporters covering the story. The comments are also golden.

I’ve posted on this issue several times before and like Baca have gotten nothing but grief from apologists who claim I’m unfairly attacking Latino gangs. Unfortunately it’ll take more than Baca to make the authorities wake up to the pogrom liberalism has unleashed on the Black community.Latino Pogrom Against Blacks Pushes L.A. Hate Crime to 5 Year High

Just another report the M.S.M, and NAS, ignore while they go after easier targets. From The L.A. Times:

Hate crimes in Los Angeles rose to their highest level in five years last year, led by attacks between Latinos and blacks, county officials reported today. The annual report by the Los Angeles County Human Relations Commission showed hate crimes rose by 28% overall for a total of 763, with assault and vandalism leading the way.

The largest number involved Latino suspects against black victims; the second largest involved black suspects against Latino victims.

The Times piece also had a couple of other interesting tidbits for liberals to chew on:

Despite the intense national debate over illegal immigration, hate crimes against immigrants decreased slightly. Incidents against Muslims, which increased after the 2001 terrorist attacks, also decreased slightly. The largest number of religion-based hate crimes were directed against Jews.

Huh. Jews are the victims of more hate crimes here than Muslims and Blacks are more likely to be killed by Latinos in racial violence than by White assailants. That’s not what I keep hearing from the reality based community.

Elsewhere on Red Alerts:

* Democrat

BK means black killer? lmao.Dang the Crips must be confused then.

I swear your more ignorant that conservatives.

Look at this image.This is Main St Crip. Wow they crossed out the B as well.
Attachments
photo16.jpg
photo16.jpg (42.05 KiB) Viewed 8779 times

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 17th, 2009, 8:34 pm

that the mains or mansfield gangstas?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » May 17th, 2009, 11:02 pm

lol that ain't mains, thats mansfields

mains is MSC

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 17th, 2009, 11:28 pm

I know this fool think he know some shit.

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGXCHAOSX216XGANG » May 18th, 2009, 12:46 am

youayntfresh wrote:

Elsewhere on Red Alerts:

* Democrat

YOU A DUMB XXBEECHXX LIKE YA MOMMA with NO GANG IDENTITY YEA BK HAS DIFFERENT MEANINGS FOR DIFFERENT GANGS YOU SIMPLETON MUDDAFUGGAH LOL AND FOR YOUR NONE GANGBANGING INFO MGC AINT MANSFIELD ITS MARVIN YOU DUMB XXBEECHXX

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGXCHAOSX216XGANG » May 18th, 2009, 12:49 am

youayntfresh wrote:

Elsewhere on Red Alerts:

* Democrat

that AINT MAIN ST U STUPID XXBEECHXX MAIN STREET IS EAST SIDE NOT WEST SIDE AND MAIN STREET IS MSMC MAIN ST MAFIA CRIP GET YO POLICE INFORMANT AZ OUTTA HERE XXBEECHXX

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » May 18th, 2009, 1:14 am

my bad i meant Marvin, i wuzn't really thinkin

mansfields is MFG

but the dead giveway is it says W/S ....... Main Street is a E/S gang...

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » May 18th, 2009, 3:03 am

REMEMBER THAT MOVIE .....BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT ?? ...THEY TRICKED BLACKS AND WAS PROUD ABOUT IT.

I DONT TRUST WHITE OR LATINO/HISPANIC ?? ....I DONT HATE THEM EITHER ....JUST DONT TRUST THEM !! ....

I RATHER TRUST A ASIAN OR EAST INDIAN , FIRST IF HAVE TO...

ITS BLACK FAMILY LOVE HERE - ( CRIP , BLOOD , 415, BGF, VL , BPSN , GD, MUSLIM, 5%, MOORS , EL RUKN , BPP ,BLA , DC )

BLACKS ARE COMING TOGETHER MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY DONT SLEEP !...WE KNOW THERE ARE FUTURE NEGATIVE AND TRICKERY PLANS TO SEPERATE BLACKS IN THE WORKS.... WE ARE AWARE ....WE ARE BECOMING CLOSER AS A PEOPLE A AGAIN. OUR ELDERS ARE AT WORK

Manaic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Manaic » May 18th, 2009, 11:17 am

WE AS AFRICAN AMERICANS,NEED T STEP UP AND GO 2 WAR WITH THESE MEXCIANS

Gold4Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: El Burque on Gold Street

Unread post by Gold4Life » May 18th, 2009, 12:20 pm

Please, open up your minds before somebody has to crack your heads open.

NO RACE WAR

We all need to raise ourselves up, that's why we're in a gang in the first place, to take back power stolen from us. Brown people, Black people, we're in the same situation, a situation that makes you so crazy you wanna turn on your other downtrodden brothers so you can get an advantage

BUT THIS CAN'T BE THE WAY WE DO THINGS

It should be about who is real, and who is not,
who is working for the community, and who is not
who is tryin to empower people and who is not

IT IS NOT about who is Brown or Black and who is not.

We gotta improve Black/Brown relations and end this destructive shit.

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGXCHAOSX216XGANG » May 19th, 2009, 2:01 am

Myself wrote:REMEMBER THAT MOVIE .....BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT ?? ...THEY TRICKED BLACKS AND WAS PROUD ABOUT IT.

I DONT TRUST WHITE OR LATINO/HISPANIC ?? ....I DONT HATE THEM EITHER ....JUST DONT TRUST THEM !! ....

I RATHER TRUST A ASIAN OR EAST INDIAN , FIRST IF HAVE TO...

ITS BLACK FAMILY LOVE HERE - ( CRIP , BLOOD , 415, BGF, VL , BPSN , GD, MUSLIM, 5%, MOORS , EL RUKN , BPP ,BLA , DC )

BLACKS ARE COMING TOGETHER MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY DONT SLEEP !...WE KNOW THERE ARE FUTURE NEGATIVE AND TRICKERY PLANS TO SEPERATE BLACKS IN THE WORKS.... WE ARE AWARE ....WE ARE BECOMING CLOSER AS A PEOPLE A AGAIN. OUR ELDERS ARE AT WORK
RIGHT ON BROTHER THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT I DONT KNOW WHAT THESE DUMB CRACKERS&BEANS THINK LMAO

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGXCHAOSX216XGANG » May 19th, 2009, 2:04 am

Manaic wrote:WE AS AFRICAN AMERICANS,NEED T STEP UP AND GO 2 WAR WITH THESE MEXCIANS

REAL TALK BLACK THESE MEXIS DONT LIKE BLACKS PERIOD MEXICANS AS A WHOLE NOT ALL OF THEM BUT AS A WHOLE THEY DO NOT LIKE US THATS WHY ILL NEVER TRUST THEM THEYRE RACISTS LIKE THE KLAN

OGXCHAOSX216XGANG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGXCHAOSX216XGANG » May 19th, 2009, 2:17 am

latinos are just jealous