Imitation of the Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
aceduce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: seattle

Imitation of the Crips

Unread post by aceduce » July 10th, 2009, 7:15 pm

aceduce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Imitation of the Crips

Unread post by aceduce » July 10th, 2009, 8:26 pm

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » July 20th, 2009, 1:55 am

THE EASTCOAST STATES .....HAVE SOME OF THE FAKEST IMITATION CRIPS AND BLOODS ....THE WEIRDEST GANG GROUPIES EVER

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » August 30th, 2009, 1:51 am

ALOT OF OTHER STATES GOT IMITATING FAKES BUT
NEWYORK GOT FAKE CRIPS :

FAKE HARLEM MAFIA CRIP ROLLIN 30S ,
FAKE ROLLIN 60S ,
FAKE ROLLIN 20S aka THE SNOOP DOGG GANG ,
FAKE GRAPES STREET ,
FAKE HOOVERS ,
FAKE EIGHT TREY GANGSTERS ..

aceduce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by aceduce » September 13th, 2009, 8:54 am

could someone explain to me why everyone on youtube claiming to be from a certaiun gang isnt even from that neighborhood? like look how many poeple on youtube making videos claiming to be "grape st watts crips" and fruit town pirus and shit all making flashy ass videos talking about "THIS WATTS GRAPE!!!!" "ITS FRUIT TOWN PIRU" and shit but yet if you look at there location its "new jersy"....."New york"...."florida".... wonder why no one from compton watts or south central are posing out there gangster glories on youtube.

every fucking brim on youtube is from the south or east coast.

it seems like the only place where real blood/crip shit goes down is los angeles county while everyone else lives out fantasies lives about being crips and bloods and makes videos to look hard on youtube.

its also funny to me how these east coast bloods and crips make there own documentaries.....ON THEMSELVES! LMAO..while everyone making real documentaries on bloods and crips goes to los angeles to interview and shit. its comedy for real. like the grape st crips from new jersy just did a documentary....ON THEY OWN SELF....thats because no real producer give a shit about these dudes and they trying to seem as hard as the real bloods and crips from los angeles.

shit is sad, these dudes need to do something progressive instead of bullshitting with there lives.

aceduce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by aceduce » September 13th, 2009, 9:06 am

all these people not from los angeles act like how the crips and bloods was literally acting in the movie Colors. like u seen that cheesy ass scene when they took dude to the county jail and all those actors started throwing up gang signs and started acting like crackheads and got all funny style and started "stacking" in that weird ass style they had in colors, thats how i noticed people who arent from LA act. because thats where they get theyre crippin and bloodin from lol, movies, especially colors, that would explain there weirdo ass style. that shit look nothing like the real LA crip and blood swag.

i dont even think anyone from la even stacks like that...wtf

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 13th, 2009, 7:23 pm

the county jail scene was real gangsters, doesn't negate the fact that these OT dudes be takin this shit overboard.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » September 16th, 2009, 10:48 pm

aceduce wrote:could someone explain to me why everyone on youtube claiming to be from a certaiun gang isnt even from that neighborhood? like look how many poeple on youtube making videos claiming to be "grape st watts crips" and fruit town pirus and shit all making flashy ass videos talking about "THIS WATTS GRAPE!!!!" "ITS FRUIT TOWN PIRU" and shit but yet if you look at there location its "new jersy"....."New york"...."florida".... wonder why no one from compton watts or south central are posing out there gangster glories on youtube.

every #%@&#%@ brim on youtube is from the south or east coast.

it seems like the only place where real blood/crip shit goes down is los angeles county while everyone else lives out fantasies lives about being crips and bloods and makes videos to look hard on youtube.

its also funny to me how these east coast bloods and crips make there own documentaries.....ON THEMSELVES! LMAO..while everyone making real documentaries on bloods and crips goes to los angeles to interview and shit. its comedy for real. like the grape st crips from new jersy just did a documentary....ON THEY OWN SELF....thats because no real producer give a shit about these dudes and they trying to seem as hard as the real bloods and crips from los angeles.

shit is sad, these dudes need to do something progressive instead of bullshitting with there lives.
AGREED AND THEY NEVER EVER SET FOOT IN CALIFORNIA !!!!.......ALWAYS SOME UNHEARD OF FAKE CRIP OR BLOOD .... O.G. THAT VISITED THEY HOOD !!! .......THAT NOBODY KNOWS IN L.A. .....LOL

blueoozie
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Lubbock

Unread post by blueoozie » October 2nd, 2016, 12:37 am

So cripz n bloodz r only n Cali lol? I thought Tookie said he was going to start the biggest gang n the world n he did but everybody outside of Cali is fake? Wasn't he from Louisiana? How bout Raymond? N all reality everything started n the south period. I respect all but quit being simple minded. A hood is a hood we all struggle we all hustle we all got guns we all believe in what we believe in so what make u more real then the next man. Tookie n Raymond didn't want Cripz splittin up into sets anyway so with that said b4 u call the next man fake n false think about yourself. If u not east or west side crip or blood no Xtra numbers no Xtra names on then u not original period. A gang is what u make into quit tryna b like Cali bangers n do your own thang mane. Texas Twenties Crippin.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » October 5th, 2016, 10:26 pm

Someone need sto explain to me how a gang is "fake" or imitation"? If Crips started in SOuth LA, does that mean all the Crips in Compton, Inglewood and Long Beach are fake. How far do you have to go before it becomes fake? Are Crips & Bloods in San Diego real? What about Las Vegas, Phoenix, Portland and Seattle? Is it based on distance? Or is it based on the name choices. So would Eight Tray Neighborhood Crips be fake because they are "Gangsters" in LA?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 6th, 2016, 3:15 am

i agree everywere there is bustaz and ridaz the shit is not related with a geo loc

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » October 17th, 2016, 8:53 pm

I think it's based on originality. THE HOME of Crippin' and Bloodin' is right here in Los Angeles, California! Cities like Compton and Long Beach are part of L.A. and considered part of L.A., even though they have their own histories. Yes Alonzo, Eight Tray Neighborhood Crips would be hella fake because THEY ORIGINALLY are Gangstas and their place of origin is L.A., and the Eight Trays would never bless ETNHC lmao, when they ARE/were nhK throughout their entire existence! Lmao

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » October 17th, 2016, 9:03 pm

blueoozie wrote:So cripz n bloodz r only n Cali lol? I thought Tookie said he was going to start the biggest gang n the world n he did but everybody outside of Cali is fake? Wasn't he from Louisiana? How bout Raymond? N all reality everything started n the south period. I respect all but quit being simple minded. A hood is a hood we all struggle we all hustle we all got guns we all believe in what we believe in so what make u more real then the next man. Tookie n Raymond didn't want Cripz splittin up into sets anyway so with that said b4 u call the next man fake n false think about yourself. If u not east or west side crip or blood no Xtra numbers no Xtra names on then u not original period. A gang is what u make into quit tryna b like Cali bangers n do your own thang mane. Texas Twenties Crippin.

No, that's not true. Even though Tookie and Raymond were from the south, they didn't start bangin' until they came to L.A., to the west. When they moved here to L.A., they adopted that Gangsta style that is West Coast. You have a point when you say you can't call the next gang fake, but when these out of town gangs claim gangs from L.A., and try to put their twist on it, that's what makes it fake. These out of town gangs have a whole different style that might not fit our original style or Crippin' or Bloodin', how we would conduct business, and that's why gangs from other cities need to be original and use their own names, monikers, titles, etc. I have way more respect for some Latin Kings or Gangster Disciples or Vice Lords, Maniac Latin Disciples, etc, that have their own style, use their own titles, gang names, etc, than some dudes talkin' about they're from Crenshaw Mafia out in Baltimore, like off of the HBO series The Corner. lmao.

Sanchorushing
If in the United States: Louisiana
What city do you live in now?: Shreveport

Unread post by Sanchorushing » October 30th, 2016, 1:42 pm

:?:

Musa812
What city do you live in now?: Philly

Unread post by Musa812 » November 1st, 2016, 12:57 pm

I have lived in Cali probably half my life in a very known and active Piru hood in SE Daygo( Skyline) and never once even thought about claiming the Hood and the Homies that I fuck with me never saw me as a outsider either but I say this to say where I'm from in Philly we have our own Hoods and gangs that been established since the late 50's early 60's so I understand what dude means about rep where u from instead of other places that you never been cause I could never see me claiming anything else but 5-6 Cedar Ave or putting Crip,Blood or Piru behind so to each his own but I do respect originality even more. These is pics of current O.G.'s and Soldiers.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1448801367736.jpg
FB_IMG_1448801367736.jpg (530.91 KiB) Viewed 11882 times

Musa812

Unread post by Musa812 » November 1st, 2016, 1:00 pm

I have lived in Cali probably half my life in a very known and active Piru hood in SE Daygo( Skyline) and never once even thought about claiming the Hood and the Homies that I fuck with me never saw me as a outsider either but I say this to say where I'm from in Philly we have our own Hoods and gangs that been established since the late 50's early 60's so I understand what dude means about rep where u from instead of other places that you never been cause I could never see me claiming anything else but 5-6 Cedar Ave or putting Crip,Blood or Piru behind so to each his own but I do respect originality even more. These is pics of current O.G.'s and Soldiers.

Musa812

Unread post by Musa812 » November 1st, 2016, 1:00 pm

Musa812

Unread post by Musa812 » November 3rd, 2016, 3:35 pm

5-6 Cedar Ave West Philly
Attachments
FB_IMG_1473390423885.jpg
FB_IMG_1473390423885.jpg (50.17 KiB) Viewed 11871 times
FB_IMG_1448705594247.jpg
FB_IMG_1448705594247.jpg (28.61 KiB) Viewed 11871 times
FB_IMG_1448800651245.jpg
FB_IMG_1448800651245.jpg (296.34 KiB) Viewed 11871 times

Musa812

Unread post by Musa812 » November 3rd, 2016, 3:39 pm

FB_IMG_1475331314840.jpg
FB_IMG_1475331314840.jpg (17.89 KiB) Viewed 11870 times
Attachments
FB_IMG_1471406496227.jpg
FB_IMG_1471406496227.jpg (350.91 KiB) Viewed 11870 times

fiasco
If in the United States: Maryland
What city do you live in now?: Vancouver

Unread post by fiasco » November 14th, 2016, 6:15 pm

dead ass my guy

ThirtySouth
If in the United States: South Carolina
What city do you live in now?: Dirt City

Unread post by ThirtySouth » September 3rd, 2017, 3:57 pm

R 30s HMC is never fake Lohc.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 7th, 2017, 3:20 am

Musa812 wrote:I have lived in Cali probably half my life in a very known and active Piru hood in SE Daygo( Skyline) and never once even thought about claiming the Hood and the Homies that I fuck with me never saw me as a outsider either but I say this to say where I'm from in Philly we have our own Hoods and gangs that been established since the late 50's early 60's so I understand what dude means about rep where u from instead of other places that you never been cause I could never see me claiming anything else but 5-6 Cedar Ave or putting Crip,Blood or Piru behind so to each his own but I do respect originality even more. These is pics of current O.G.'s and Soldiers.
Yea but you guys are throwing up gang signs like Cali so thats already and imitation right there.