THE BLOOD MODULE

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Re: THE BLOOD MODULE

Unread post by OG Redbone » June 3rd, 2009, 7:55 pm

ONLY the STRONG WOULD SURVIVE ALL BLOODS FRUM EVERYWHERE COMIN IN THAT MO FUCKER IN 87 BEENIN FRUM PAKOIMA NIGGAS TESTED the HOMIIES WE HANDLE OURS

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Re: THE BLOOD MODULE

Unread post by OG Redbone » June 23rd, 2009, 8:37 am

MAN I KNOW THERES DAMUS OUT THERE KNOW ABOUT4300

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Re: THE BLOOD MODULE

Unread post by OG Redbone » December 28th, 2009, 9:37 am

O/G/B MADD RONALD wrote:FOR ALL WHO DOUBT THE IDENTITY OF O/G/B MADD RONALD YOU ARE WRONG.
I AM ASKING THE QUESTIONS.
AND FOR WHOEVER MADE THE COMMENT ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DAMUS AND PIRUS, THAT IS SOMETHING TO EDUCATE THE REST OF YOU.
AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 2.
DAMU= IS A SWAHILI WORD THAT MEANS BLOOD AND PIRU IS A BLOOD SETT NAMED AFTER A STREET THAT RUNS EAST AND WEST THROUGH compton CROSSING THROUGH MANY OF THE EASTSIDE AND WESTSIDE PIRU HOODS AND FURTHER MORE THE BLOOD MODULE WAS THE MODULE IN THE L.A. COUNTY JAIL WHERE THE BLOODS WERE HOUSED DURING THE 1980'S.
MY FIRST TIME THERE WAS 1986, AT THAT TIME WE WERE HOUSED IN MODULE 4300 AND THE CRIP MODULE WAS 4800.
A GREAT DEAL OF L.A. BLOOD HISTORY COMES FROM WITHIN THE WALLS OF THE BLOOD MODULE.
DURING THE 80'S BLOODS WERE OPPRESSED BY THE CRIPS INSIDE OF THE L.A. COUNTY JAIL, THE CRIPS OUT NUMBERED US 20 TO ONE SO THERE WAS ALWAYS RAT PACKIN GOIN' ON.
EVENTUALLY THERE BECAME A KNOWLEDGE OF THE THE BLOODS WITHIN THE COUNTY JAIL FROM THE CONSTANT RATPACKIN' INCIDENTS.
THE BLOODS WERE PULLED TOGETHER FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE L.A. COUNTY JAIL AND HOUSED IN ONE MODULE FOR THE NEXT DECADE.
NOW ANY REAL BLOOD FROM L.A. THAT IS AS OLD AS ME CAN TELL STORIES ABOUT THE BLOOD MODULE.
FOR ALL THOSE THAT DOUBT CHECK MY RESUME AND SEE IF I AM THE REAL MADD RONALD THEN HOLLA BACK FOR SOME MORE.
ONCE AGAIN I AM OUT IN 2 PUFFS OF RED SMOKE DOVELOVE TO YOU ALL.
20 MINUTES BLOODS O/G/B MADD RONALD1 RTBLOODS
MAN I KNOW THERE OTHERS BLOODS THAT FRUM DIFFERENT SETS THAT READ THIS POST THAT WAS INSIDE 4300 I WAS 18 WHEN I FIRST HIT the MODULE AND WE WERE ONLY SEVEN HEADS 5 ON ABLE ROW AND 2 DENVER ROW ASK THEM NIGGAS ABOUT BIG SLEPROCK FRUM PAKOIMA BACK IN 86-87HE WAS ABLE ROW with the 20S/ BRIMS/ STONES 2 MY KNOWLEDGE THERE WERE NO PIRUS ON ABLE ROW BUTMY HOMIES AT THAT TIME THAT WAS 86-87 AND THATS BACK THEN NOT TRY BRING BAD WOUND BUT I WAS THERE WHEN the PDLs AND the BH HAD THAT MAJOR WAR ASK UR GE HOMIES ABOUT THAT VIEWERS

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Re: THE BLOOD MODULE

Unread post by OG Redbone » January 10th, 2010, 10:44 am

THE BLOOD MODULE WOW HERE ANOTHER DAY IN the 4300 DONT GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN IF DONT KNOW BODY KNOWS U UR IN TROUBLE SHACKLED FRUM TOP 2 BOTTOM MOVEMENT VERY SLOW WAKE GOTS 2 GO 2 COURT WAKE UP EARLY ASS HELL DIDNT GET NO SLEEP DRINKIN BOFFE ALL NIGHT IM ON DENVER ROW DENVER 7 THIS BACK IN 87 OTHERS BLOODS GETTIN DE PEED FOR NOT FIGHT BACK ON the BUS FRUM the LA COUNTY GOT 2 BE READY BECAUSE IT ON the CRIPS IS DEEP IS HELL AND DONT KNOW HOW TO COME OUT the CUFFS BECAUSE IF I DONT ONE HAND FREE IM IN TROUBLE BECAUSE the CRIPS IS ON ME. BACK THEN IT WAS FULL WAR IN the COUNTY HOMIES COME FRUM COURT GETTIN TRANSFORMED, BACK THEN the BLOOD MOVEMENT WAS STRONG THATS JUST LIL BIT ABOUT the MODULE FRUM MY EYES BACK WHEN I WAS 18 WHEN BEEN A BLOOD IN the COUNTY//// WOW. /////////PS ITS PLACE WERE I GOTS 2 BEE MY LOVE ONES THAT GOT LIFE GOT 2 KICK with THEM FOR the LAST TIME HERE A FEW THAT I DID TIME THAT 36 MONTHS OR BETTER MAN THESE WERE SOME GOOD DUDES


BIG EVIL PPB
LIL MAN HPB 62
H BE MGB 120ST
LIL BRUCE ELMS
PISTOL PETE APB MY CELLIE
BIG DUKE 92 BEBOP
FEELGOOD92 BEBOP
BLOODROCK PDL
BOLO BH LIFE

353
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 221
Joined: August 21st, 2008, 5:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Re: THE BLOOD MODULE

Unread post by 353 » November 20th, 2012, 2:15 pm

Never hit the module but I used to hear about 4300 from the homies

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Re: THE BLOOD MODULE

Unread post by OG Redbone » November 29th, 2012, 1:48 pm

i hit 4300 when i was 18 1987 and we only 7 deep from pakioma 3on able 4 on denver i was in with legends homies saw alot bloods get rolled up

353
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 221
Joined: August 21st, 2008, 5:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Re: THE BLOOD MODULE

Unread post by 353 » November 29th, 2012, 3:10 pm

OG Redbone wrote:THE BLOOD MODULE WOW HERE ANOTHER DAY IN the 4300 DONT GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN IF DONT KNOW BODY KNOWS U UR IN TROUBLE SHACKLED FRUM TOP 2 BOTTOM MOVEMENT VERY SLOW WAKE GOTS 2 GO 2 COURT WAKE UP EARLY ASS HELL DIDNT GET NO SLEEP DRINKIN BOFFE ALL NIGHT IM ON DENVER ROW DENVER 7 THIS BACK IN 87 OTHERS BLOODS GETTIN DE PEED FOR NOT FIGHT BACK ON the BUS FRUM the LA COUNTY GOT 2 BE READY BECAUSE IT ON the CRIPS IS DEEP IS HELL AND DONT KNOW HOW TO COME OUT the CUFFS BECAUSE IF I DONT ONE HAND FREE IM IN TROUBLE BECAUSE the CRIPS IS ON ME. BACK THEN IT WAS FULL WAR IN the COUNTY HOMIES COME FRUM COURT GETTIN TRANSFORMED, BACK THEN the BLOOD MOVEMENT WAS STRONG THATS JUST LIL BIT ABOUT the MODULE FRUM MY EYES BACK WHEN I WAS 18 WHEN BEEN A BLOOD IN the COUNTY//// WOW. /////////PS ITS PLACE WERE I GOTS 2 BEE MY LOVE ONES THAT GOT LIFE GOT 2 KICK with THEM FOR the LAST TIME HERE A FEW THAT I DID TIME THAT 36 MONTHS OR BETTER MAN THESE WERE SOME GOOD DUDES


BIG EVIL PPB
LIL MAN HPB 62
H BE MGB 120ST
LIL BRUCE ELMS
PISTOL PETE APB MY CELLIE
BIG DUKE 92 BEBOP
FEELGOOD92 BEBOP
BLOODROCK PDL
BOLO BH LIFE
Bruce from ELM is the homie
I was in YA with Valley Red,Chicken Mike,and few other PPBs

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Re: THE BLOOD MODULE

Unread post by OG Redbone » November 30th, 2012, 9:28 am

YEP THOSE the HOMIES

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Re: THE BLOOD MODULE

Unread post by OG Redbone » November 30th, 2012, 9:29 am

353 wrote:
OG Redbone wrote:THE BLOOD MODULE WOW HERE ANOTHER DAY IN the 4300 DONT GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN IF DONT KNOW BODY KNOWS U UR IN TROUBLE SHACKLED FRUM TOP 2 BOTTOM MOVEMENT VERY SLOW WAKE GOTS 2 GO 2 COURT WAKE UP EARLY ASS HELL DIDNT GET NO SLEEP DRINKIN BOFFE ALL NIGHT IM ON DENVER ROW DENVER 7 THIS BACK IN 87 OTHERS BLOODS GETTIN DE PEED FOR NOT FIGHT BACK ON the BUS FRUM the LA COUNTY GOT 2 BE READY BECAUSE IT ON the CRIPS IS DEEP IS HELL AND DONT KNOW HOW TO COME OUT the CUFFS BECAUSE IF I DONT ONE HAND FREE IM IN TROUBLE BECAUSE the CRIPS IS ON ME. BACK THEN IT WAS FULL WAR IN the COUNTY HOMIES COME FRUM COURT GETTIN TRANSFORMED, BACK THEN the BLOOD MOVEMENT WAS STRONG THATS JUST LIL BIT ABOUT the MODULE FRUM MY EYES BACK WHEN I WAS 18 WHEN BEEN A BLOOD IN the COUNTY//// WOW. /////////PS ITS PLACE WERE I GOTS 2 BEE MY LOVE ONES THAT GOT LIFE GOT 2 KICK with THEM FOR the LAST TIME HERE A FEW THAT I DID TIME THAT 36 MONTHS OR BETTER MAN THESE WERE SOME GOOD DUDES


BIG EVIL PPB
LIL MAN HPB 62
H BE MGB 120ST
LIL BRUCE ELMS
PISTOL PETE APB MY CELLIE
BIG DUKE 92 BEBOP
FEELGOOD92 BEBOP
BLOODROCK PDL
BOLO BH LIFE
Bruce from ELM is the homie
I was in YA with Valley Red,Chicken Mike,and few other PPBs
WHAT YEAR WHERE IN YA

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9034
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: THE BLOOD MODULE

Unread post by alexalonso » November 30th, 2012, 3:51 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
alonso wrote:
Cutthroat333 wrote:YEA WHERE KAYDEE AT? OH I KNOW WHERE HE AT. I'LL BE SURE TO ASK HIM WHAT UP with THIS MADD RONALD CHARACTER ON THIS BOARD. JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE I'M SORRY. OGS AINT INTO PRESCHOOLIN I DONT CARE WHAT ANYBODY SAY...
The only KAYDEE i know from 20s was killed on La Salle and Adams in 1997. He was the brother of Lil Kay Kay that was accuses of killing the LAPD officer Lizaraga this year 2004. I resent that Cutthroat is questioning the authenticity of the people on this board and think that asking someone else will authticate this information for you. I already posted 5 posts ago that he is real, that should be the end of it. FINAL!

I personally don't know KAYDEE that is on this board, but I have lived this neighborhood for 20 years and I think I am able to tell people on here who is real.
quote-"but i lived in this neighborhood for 20 years....."
im just curious,but were u stating that u r or at 1 time was apart of the NHB 20's?
I lived in the neighborhood, play basketball, football and socialized with everyone. Over the years people, police, and others put labels on you but I was always focused on going to school and eventually college.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9034
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: THE BLOOD MODULE

Unread post by alexalonso » November 30th, 2012, 3:53 pm

353 wrote:Never hit the module but I used to hear about 4300 from the homies
I think a second Blood module opened up in 89 called 4600 when 4300 got full to capacity.

353
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 221
Joined: August 21st, 2008, 5:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Re: THE BLOOD MODULE

Unread post by 353 » November 30th, 2012, 7:18 pm

alexalonso wrote:
353 wrote:Never hit the module but I used to hear about 4300 from the homies
I think a second Blood module opened up in 89 called 4600 when 4300 got full to capacity.
when i hit the county in the 90s it wasnt no 4300 Blood module anymore,but the Blood fishtank was in 4800
and they put homies on the 2000 floor,i wanna say 2600

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9034
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: THE BLOOD MODULE

Unread post by alexalonso » December 5th, 2012, 2:10 pm

353 wrote:
alexalonso wrote:
353 wrote:Never hit the module but I used to hear about 4300 from the homies
I think a second Blood module opened up in 89 called 4600 when 4300 got full to capacity.
when i hit the county in the 90s it wasnt no 4300 Blood module anymore,but the Blood fishtank was in 4800
and they put homies on the 2000 floor,i wanna say 2600
I may have been mistaken 4600 with 4800. I just remember that they opened one up right. 4300 is the original Blood module, then it must have been 4800 after.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9034
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: THE BLOOD MODULE

Unread post by alexalonso » December 5th, 2012, 2:13 pm

OG Redbone wrote:THE BLOOD MODULE WOW HERE ANOTHER DAY IN the 4300 DONT GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN IF DONT KNOW BODY KNOWS U UR IN TROUBLE SHACKLED FRUM TOP 2 BOTTOM MOVEMENT VERY SLOW WAKE GOTS 2 GO 2 COURT WAKE UP EARLY ASS HELL DIDNT GET NO SLEEP DRINKIN BOFFE ALL NIGHT IM ON DENVER ROW DENVER 7 THIS BACK IN 87 OTHERS BLOODS GETTIN DE PEED FOR NOT FIGHT BACK ON the BUS FRUM the LA COUNTY GOT 2 BE READY BECAUSE IT ON the CRIPS IS DEEP IS HELL AND DONT KNOW HOW TO COME OUT the CUFFS BECAUSE IF I DONT ONE HAND FREE IM IN TROUBLE BECAUSE the CRIPS IS ON ME. BACK THEN IT WAS FULL WAR IN the COUNTY HOMIES COME FRUM COURT GETTIN TRANSFORMED, BACK THEN the BLOOD MOVEMENT WAS STRONG THATS JUST LIL BIT ABOUT the MODULE FRUM MY EYES BACK WHEN I WAS 18 WHEN BEEN A BLOOD IN the COUNTY//// WOW. /////////PS ITS PLACE WERE I GOTS 2 BEE MY LOVE ONES THAT GOT LIFE GOT 2 KICK with THEM FOR the LAST TIME HERE A FEW THAT I DID TIME THAT 36 MONTHS OR BETTER MAN THESE WERE SOME GOOD DUDES


BIG EVIL PPB
LIL MAN HPB 62
H BE MGB 120ST
LIL BRUCE ELMS
PISTOL PETE APB MY CELLIE
BIG DUKE 92 BEBOP
FEELGOOD92 BEBOP
BLOODROCK PDL
BOLO BH LIFE
FEEL GOOD from 92 BE BOP was a trusty in 4300 in 1989. Is he still around?

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”