what crip & blood hoods have the most hispanic members ?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
REEBOK

what crip & blood hoods have the most hispanic members ?

Unread post by REEBOK » September 4th, 2009, 1:07 pm

and do they back em up in the prison system ?

Triggeration
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Re: what crip & blood hoods have the most hispanic members ?

Unread post by Triggeration » September 8th, 2009, 9:50 am

You can still find a grip of blood and crip sets with Hispanic members. Mostly around South LA, since that's where you'll find blacks and mexicans living on the same blocks a lot of times. Sets like Grape Street Watts that used to be together with SS WVG sT. You'll find a mix of mexicans in hoods like that. Then you got Blood/Crip sets in Compton that have a few mexican members, and vice versa with Mexican hoods. Now when it comes down to the pen, I guess it all depends. It depends on if the individual is down to ride with another race card on their own race. Especially if a riot or prison war jumps off between the Blacks & Mexicans. They'll probably accept the Mexican if that individual is down, but they'll get a hard time from their own race and some Blacks. But you have a few Mexicans out their that have survived riding in the pen in the black card.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » September 8th, 2009, 4:26 pm

i knew a mexican pacoima piru that did some time came out a changed man i never really asked em about what it was like but i could only imagine , he had pacoima piru tattoo on his right arm - had braids when he went in and bald when he came out ...

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » September 16th, 2009, 4:19 pm

REEBOK wrote:i knew a mexican pacoima piru that did some time came out a changed man i never really asked em about what it was like but i could only imagine , he had pacoima piru tattoo on his right arm - had braids when he went in and bald when he came out ...
WE HAD A COUPLE FROM the HOOD AND THEY PUSH the FUNK HARD