Circle City and Skylines

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Circle City and Skylines

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » February 23rd, 2011, 11:50 am

ablackmanlookin wrote:Y.G. I wouldnt go that far its close but I dont think its nonething like ETG AND Sixties. I have family in LA from ETG and I remember back in the early 80's how my family use to react when I asked them about the 60's. More people have been killed in the ETG & Sixties War then the Skyline and Lincoin Park. The Skyline and Lincoin Park War is a trip because its the younger generation that really have the beef not the og's.The OG'S from both sets may see one another they won't fight but maybe just look at one another crazy.Last year at the beach Lincoin Park killed one of my homies from Skyline.I grew up in Skyline andwent to school with a lot of Lincoin Park bloods. Since the war I get alone with most of them but some be set tripping when they are deep with their homies. I have like 8 family members from Lincoin Park and because of them a lot them don't trip with me. In fact I have a cousin doing 10 years for attempted murder on one of my Skyline homies. And back in the early 80's Skyline and Lincoin Park was together against WEST COAST CRIPS AND NEIGHBORHOOD CRIPS.
This is very accurate. I too hail from this area. Belive it or not east side San Diego is very mixed. I got jacked at gun point at & Market at the blue gas station there by NHC. Dude had me dead on my feet and took my 15 bucks I had for gas. I walked in the station and told dude to front me some gas cause I was there everyday. I told him about it and he said in his Iraqi accent, what happened?! Oh buddy you should have told me, I have Uzi, he pulled out TWO mini Uzis from behind the counter! I was like, its cool dude, I figured I was on borrowed time around there anyway. But yeah, Licoln Park in those days was called the Syndo Mob, moving big weight of powder and they got smashed by the feds. The LP sprung up. But I remember when Skyline played in the CIF championships at Jack Murphey stadium we went to watch and it was a SEA of red, I mean thousands. I KNOW, SD doesnt get down like LA did or does I dont care what anyone says. Its real, but when my white ass has driven Vermont from the 105 to the 10, Iwill tell you what, thats REAL.