Mad Swan Bloods Claiming 13K?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Mad Swan Bloods Claiming 13K?

Unread post by Curious15 » April 29th, 2010, 7:39 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4m41Bu3dfs Look At The Comment. I saw this on youtube just wanted to know if it was true or not... http://www.youtube.com/user/MSB84TINYPEEWEE

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Mad Swan Bloods Claiming 13K?

Unread post by jdm894g » July 19th, 2010, 1:15 am

What did it say? One video is removed...the other didnt say any thing about 13k.

I do feel that if F13 ever gets the upper hand on ECC then all the other black hoods better look out. But ECC seem to be holding their own, but for how long as demographics continue to change on the east side.

Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Curious15 » August 17th, 2010, 1:04 pm

IT DID SAY THAT... HE REMOVED THAT COMMENT I GUESS THEM NIGGAS ARE SCARED

Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Curious15 » August 17th, 2010, 1:06 pm

IT DID SAY THAT... HE REMOVED THAT COMMENT I GUESS THEM NIGGAS ARE SCARED of f13...

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » August 18th, 2010, 12:22 pm

Curious15 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4m41Bu3dfs Look At The Comment. I saw this on youtube just wanted to know if it was true or not... http://www.youtube.com/user/MSB84TINYPEEWEE
so because of a youtube comment you think they are official 13Killer???

smh

Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Curious15 » August 18th, 2010, 10:36 pm

Well F13 Claim NK... So how do these two hoods get along anyway? When F13 say F N***ers them so called real N****ers from Kitchen Crip and MSB put they head down and look the other way or what do they do? I bet they females and children bow down to F13 too HUH?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » August 19th, 2010, 9:54 am

Curious15 wrote:Well F13 Claim NK... So how do these two hoods get along anyway? When F13 say F N***ers them so called real N****ers from Kitchen Crip and MSB put they head down and look the other way or what do they do? I bet they females and children bow down to F13 too HUH?
ive never seen a official tag of F13 claimin Niggerkiller

just on the net and that shit dont count

Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Curious15 » August 22nd, 2010, 11:51 am

YEAH RIGHT Them "Mad Swan's Bloods" are scared of F13 just like them 'Kitchen Crips" are because they wanna help F13 kill ECC Knowing F13 are racist I just seen a new GANGLAND: Shoot To Kill and it was about the F13 trying to kill any black person they seen so you just know they shot some people related to the Kitchens or The Swans... So like I said the Kitchens and Swans know who killed they homie or cousin or family member or WHOEVER they knew or loved and they still gone blame ECC because they DO NOT want it with the F13... F13's even be in the BLACK Churches over there in 76(rip) Hood Really... They Be in the black churches! watch GANGLAND shoot to kill and they still claim F13. mothers and grandmal's and sisters have not choice but to get along with these F13's knowing that they were the ones responsible for killing they relatives or even young black men of their church because I watched that program and I did not see not 1 young black man in that church ALL black females and other races. unless you know something I dont I wouldnt call mad swans or kitchen a real crip or blood gang they probably apart of F13 they probably paying TAXES to F13... so sad

Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Curious15 » August 22nd, 2010, 11:55 am

Whats even more funny is that F13 supposedly get along with Swans but they Getting along with Kitchens too...Swans and kitchens beef with each other F13 killing blacks... and most likely supplying kitchens and swans with guns to go and kill off each other... and ECC! that is so sad and ignorant. but not ignorance just plain scary ness

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » August 23rd, 2010, 4:28 am

Curious15 wrote:YEAH RIGHT Them "Mad Swan's Bloods" are scared of F13 just like them 'Kitchen Crips" are because they wanna help F13 kill ECC Knowing F13 are racist I just seen a new GANGLAND: Shoot To Kill and it was about the F13 trying to kill any black person they seen so you just know they shot some people related to the Kitchens or The Swans... So like I said the Kitchens and Swans know who killed they homie or cousin or family member or WHOEVER they knew or loved and they still gone blame ECC because they DO NOT want it with the F13... F13's even be in the BLACK Churches over there in 76(rip) Hood Really... They Be in the black churches! watch GANGLAND shoot to kill and they still claim F13. mothers and grandmal's and sisters have not choice but to get along with these F13's knowing that they were the ones responsible for killing they relatives or even young black men of their church because I watched that program and I did not see not 1 young black man in that church ALL black females and other races. unless you know something I dont I wouldnt call mad swans or kitchen a real crip or blood gang they probably apart of F13 they probably paying TAXES to F13... so sad

youz a fool...there is no reason for Swans to fight F13...the media tryies 2 look F13 like a racist blacck killin machine...in case they not

they got along 4 like 30 years and the only reason why f13 beefs with ECC is because ECC robbed F13....you think they suddenly got racist

you should not watch all that gangland cause itz full of lies and exxagerations

damn you so stupid...swanns aint paying no taxes,why should they....f13 is fightin swans worst enemy so they cool with that...f13 never did smt to swans

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » August 23rd, 2010, 8:42 am

I watched that Gangland episode and thought i was ironic that they kept saying that F13's main enemies are the CRIPS. Whay about F13s that are near Inglwood? They are not beefing with 60s, less long any of the bloods in Inglewood. F13 is not big enough to take on all crips..they would have their hands full just on the east side alone.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » August 23rd, 2010, 12:59 pm

jdm894g wrote:I watched that Gangland episode and thought i was ironic that they kept saying that F13's main enemies are the CRIPS. Whay about F13s that are near Inglwood? They are not beefing with 60s, less long any of the bloods in Inglewood. F13 is not big enough to take on all crips..they would have their hands full just on the east side alone.

crips aint even F13 worst enemy...that shit slowed down...it was a short but intense rivaly....they worst enemies are still 38st and 18st

Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Curious15 » August 24th, 2010, 7:24 am

Calling me stupid? Whatever man you guys are in denial lol F13 help Kitchens F13 helps Swans F13 help Kitchens and Swans Kill Each Other...

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » August 25th, 2010, 3:09 am

Curious15 wrote:Calling me stupid? Whatever man you guys are in denial lol F13 help Kitchens F13 helps Swans F13 help Kitchens and Swans Kill Each Other...
shit you aint even from over there so how can you speak on who f13 supports or not

it aint yo bizz so just stay by the facts...there are no evidences that f13 ever helped swans or kitchens...and i cant remember one dead nigga killed in a swan vs kitchen beef recently so please dont make up any stories

Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Curious15 » August 25th, 2010, 7:47 pm

Well whatever I see how n words in LA are now in 2010... And this guy above me is IN DENIAL PERIOD! How much more info do you need? I mean damn... A whole gangland documentary about the F13 killing innocent black people and admiting it isnt enough??? They said it themselves they interviewed REAL F13 gangmembers saying "I hate blacks and F13 still killing innocent blacks You cant stop F13"... So you can keep on defending F13 like they arent racist but the rest of the world gets the message loud and clear. I guess you wont wake up untill they kill and innocent black person you know or start to beef with your hood for no reason... but I think I know they tried to beef with Kitchens and Swans but neither of those guys wanted it... they probably changed the subject and said we gone kill them ECC's for you...(But if that happens F13 gone really try to wipe the leftover niggas out! Including Kitchens and Swans...)

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » August 26th, 2010, 6:02 am

Curious15 wrote:Well whatever I see how n words in LA are now in 2010... And this guy above me is IN DENIAL PERIOD! How much more info do you need? I mean damn... A whole gangland documentary about the F13 killing innocent black people and admiting it isnt enough??? They said it themselves they interviewed REAL F13 gangmembers saying "I hate blacks and F13 still killing innocent blacks You cant stop F13"... So you can keep on defending F13 like they arent racist but the rest of the world gets the message loud and clear. I guess you wont wake up untill they kill and innocent black person you know or start to beef with your hood for no reason... but I think I know they tried to beef with Kitchens and Swans but neither of those guys wanted it... they probably changed the subject and said we gone kill them ECC's for you...(But if that happens F13 gone really try to wipe the leftover niggas out! Including Kitchens and Swans...)
itz obvious that you dont know what you talkn bout

it is no fact because itz on gangland!!! smh i got my info from the streets not on stupid gangland....itz the same with all those media...they try to make everything look worse so people will watch they programm

remember in the 80s when the medias tryied 2 tell everybody that bloods and crips gonna attac the olympic games in LA....i know niggaz from coast so i could just say fucc em f13 rasist...but thats not the case

homie you got yo info from gangland smh...that aint even info thats posturing

one gangmember said "i hate blaccs" and you think the whole hood with more than 5000 members is racist???? you got a gang of ecc who write mexicanK on the walls and the hood as a whole still aint racist

there is no "race war" or something in LA you need to stop watchn all that....and kitchen and swans dont want it???? what gangland episode you got that from?...swans and f13 been ccool 4 more than 40 years and never had real problems so wtf you talkn bout....f13 share they hood with so many blacc gangs and there is no problem...HPB,MSB,R'60s,PBB,73HC,87KC...and you think they all dont want it????

take it like it is f13 get allong with almost every blacc gang and the only reason why ecc is beefin with em is because ecc robbed coca from em...so dont act like F13 is a racist hood thats get down on every blacc hood in LA because some squares on gangland said they dont like blaccs smh

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » August 26th, 2010, 8:11 am

H572DSTA wrote:
take it like it is f13 get allong with almost every black gang and the only reason why ecc is beefin with em is because ecc robbed coca from em...so dont act like F13 is a racist hood thats get down on every black hood in LA because some squares on gangland said they dont like blaccs smh
True...a lot of shit that is racist on the surface in this world is originally about money and wealth. Take slavery as a prime example. They made lots of money of the free slave labor and THEN came with that racist shit LATER on to justify their treatment of humans like animals.
Jews were envied cause they were forced to be money handlers (they werent allowed into any other field because of discrimnation) and everybody got jealous, envied them and then came up with racist shit like "that greed is in their genes, lets kill them" etc.
And the same is with this ECC vs. F13 shit it seems. They messed around over drugs and now try to make it look racial to rally their respective people behind them.

Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Curious15 » December 16th, 2010, 4:51 pm