90s NHC

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
MK

90s NHC

Unread post by MK » August 9th, 2003, 11:46 am

I saw a documentary called "Slob 187/Crab187" which you've probably seen. Anyway, there's this cat called Big Spaceghost from NHC90. Does anyone know if this guy is notorious in LA?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Does anyone know about NHC?

Unread post by bgcasper » August 10th, 2003, 6:38 am

yes he is notorious in l.a ...were did you saw that documentary ? were can we see it ?space ghost 1 is a rider he did campaigns he is a real hoover killer ...

MK

Unread post by MK » August 10th, 2003, 12:10 pm

It's a rare video. You can try Ebay or one of those websites. It's hard to find. I picked it up a few years ago. Bad quality sound, so you gotta turn up your volume all the way. Good interviews though with CMG/DLB, NHC/60s, and guys from Shotgun and Harlem30.

MK

Unread post by MK » August 10th, 2003, 12:13 pm

It's a rare video. You can try Ebay or one of those websites. It's hard to find. I picked it up a few years ago. Bad quality sound, so you gotta turn up your volume all the way. Good interviews though with CMG/DLB, NHC/60s, and guys from Shotgun and Harlem30.

Kountry
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kountry » August 10th, 2003, 2:32 pm

I saw it at Block busters

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 10th, 2003, 2:34 pm

I saw it at my local Blockbuster too.

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » August 10th, 2003, 5:46 pm

some body upload that movie

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » August 12th, 2003, 5:09 pm

Similar videos to this are: Dead Homiez, Bullets Don't Have No Names, Prison Bound, Eight Tray Gangsters, Jacked Up, Playaz Court, Urban Jungle, Mi Vida Loca, and Barrio Boyz.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » January 18th, 2004, 11:18 am

Yes you will have to rent Slob187/crab187 but I that Dead Homiez, and Straight From The Street all on one tape and the sound is good on all of them.

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » January 18th, 2004, 11:40 am

YEAH THAT FLIC HAS GOT BIG SHIP HEAD FROM SGC AND THAT FAT LIGHT SKINNED CAT FROM UP THERE 132 OR 139TH I THINK GHOST . AND THEY HAD ONE OF MAH COUSINS FROM MAFIAS ON THERE. AND I THINK SOME CAT FROM THUMBS OLE SMOKER JUST LIKE A LOTTA THEM BUT YEAH THE SOUND SUCKED AND WHEN THEY WAS INTERVIEWING THE HOMIES SGHOST FROM 90S AND GCOB FROM MAH HOOD IT SOUNDED LIKE THE PLANE WAS GONNA CRASH IN THE ALLEY ON 'EM.LOL

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: 90s NHC

Unread post by Ace2 » January 19th, 2004, 3:24 pm

Well this space ghost is known but it is also another ghost from 90's that is known to alone with Papa Bird i think before the 90's became one big O gang there were two factions of the 90's and these two where well known within the 90's and the hoovers know them prettyu well so is Papabird still around alone with Big Ghost?

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » January 19th, 2004, 3:39 pm

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT . I KNOW P BYRD FOR SURE
DONT KNOW IF HES STILL AROUND IVE BEEN GONE FOR LIKE ALMOST 3 YRS EXCEPT FOR VISITING. ALL THEM BYRD CATS PBYRD, JBYRD, YBYRD BUT ON THE OTHER GHOST THING I CAN ONLY REMEMBERONE GHOST FAMM AND IT WAS SGHOST AND ALL HIS LIL HOMIES. PLUS I THINK BIGG SGHOST WOULDNT HAVE TAKEN TO KINDLY TO A NIGGA TRYIN TO CLAIM HIS NAME.AND I DID GROW UP ALL IN THEY HOOD BETWEEN MY HOOD(SIXX OWE) AND MY BROTHA(NINE OWE). ALTHOGUH HE COULD BE A LIL TINY TOON NEW BOOTY BUT WHATEVA .

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » January 19th, 2004, 4:26 pm

Yea back in the days the 90 hood use to start around 90 and Vermont and they use to hang on this street called Baring Cross and G Papa bird alone with snake, Coo-coo, dirty Red, and few others cant think of there names but there was this guy who name was GHOST he use to poplock too back then alone with banging with the 90 so dont know if there is two differnent ghost or what because back then like i said there were two factions of the 90's the ones who use to hang around 90 and Vermont and 92 and the 90's who use to be around Jessie Owens park maybe someone can shed some light on this subject.

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » January 20th, 2004, 3:44 pm

yeah the ones you talkin is the "darkside or "westcoast" nine owes over off colden n all that. but the ones over on the dubb and up in jesse owens is the westside 90s . space ghost1 is from the darkside along w/ all those byrd famms. coo coo, cadd, cujowe, jstone, big azz red lol, scrooge ,looney all them and they big lil and tiny of course plus more ya know. and then the ws g's would c like gg, ice, jbugg, qbone, vulture, wetbacc bigg witchdoctor, shit man i know all them cats. i could go on all day w/ the roll call but i dont beleive it was another ghost cousin cause i woulda known him, i was around b4 them niggas even started over there . but then wed all kick it together anyway . they be over on the dubb deccin it then it c ws niggas over in the darkside hood. but yeah like i said i dont believe bigg sghost woulda had no other cat claimin his name. if it was a ghost im sure it was space ghost he just wouldnt say space ghost unless he was gettin heated then he c like this space ghost coast to coast lol .hahaha. it probably was the same one. could he hook em like crazy?

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » January 20th, 2004, 4:47 pm

Yes all those cats you name I remember all of them and the 90's that i'm talking about is the W/C cujo, rip Too-Sweet, Bowlegs1 2, Dollar bill, like you I can go on and on. you see my sister use to go with Gpapa bird and this Ghost was from W/C90's but at that time it was something else and if you remember back then at one time they were apart of the hoovers clique before they had beef then they became 90's all by themself. anyway i know he called himself Ghost but not sure if it was spaceghost or just Ghost.

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » January 20th, 2004, 10:04 pm

Oh yeah homie i remember they used to c grooves bac before they turned nine owe and big space gost and all the g's well the REAL g's from over there were the ones that started it.waaay bac i remember one of them niggaz hadda guage with snoova remoova(not trippin if any 1 from the groove) on the but and cousin had notches cut out. sh*& 77th was woulda killed for that . but yeah not too many cats know bout that. actually homie i remember when ws 90s used to be ws 90th st gangster crip. cause my big bro was speakin on it the other day. long time long time.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » January 20th, 2004, 10:22 pm

Yea you see they use to hang on Menlo, Baring cross, Orchard, and 92nd and once the hoovers smoke too sweet and his sister at hoover park it was on with them since. this all started bac in 84 so that is how far bac i go back with them(smile) the W/C90 that is(wink).

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » January 21st, 2004, 3:12 pm

right on loc. i was deccin it with the 90s way bac . you remember when in 80 tree when the etg's had that huge meetin in st andrews i didnt even know it was so many of them niggas haha. cause it was a gang of 90s used to stay right across from st andrews on 89th n ruthelen .

mr nine owe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr nine owe » March 24th, 2004, 5:38 pm

ok here it is fo my ni99 who said that cadd and j stone and red is frum wc nah they frum ws and to the other homie who said toosweet got smoked thats a lie tsweet didnt get smoked he got beat to death at manchester park (85) and his sister lisa is not dead it was og fonne who was smoked in (85) by the snhoovas and he is the father to the wc90's so just puttin the correct info on here fo ya'll ...mr nine owe ...gone

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 24th, 2004, 5:44 pm

A MR 9-0
A R YALL STILL BEEFIN WITH 1E11'S
REMEMBER MY HOMIE FROM YOUR HOOD
TOLD ME ABOUT THAT LIL SMOKEY CAUSE
BIG SMOKE GOT KILLED BY THEM
BUT CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG

mr nine owe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr nine owe » March 24th, 2004, 6:33 pm

big smokey didnt get killed by them it's the other way around but we are not beefin with them rite now

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » November 28th, 2012, 3:26 pm

Ace2 wrote:Yea you see they use to hang on Menlo, Baring cross, Orchard, and 92nd and once the hoovers smoke too sweet and his sister at hoover park it was on with them since. this all started bac in 84 so that is how far bac i go back with them(smile) the W/C90 that is(wink).
Dont they still be on Baring Cross?