Does ECC beef with Rollin 60s and 40s Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 4:19 pm
Country: Denmark
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Does ECC beef with Rollin 60s and 40s Crips

Unread post by iboy » January 25th, 2011, 1:41 pm

Does ECC beef with 60´s and 40´s ???

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: ECC beef

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 27th, 2011, 2:08 am

From what I've read on these forums NO. They say that ECC with the exception of 2 sets claim N-Hood Crip along with the 60s. As far as ECC beefing with 40s I don't know. I saw somebody post in 1 topic that some Coasts from 1st Street moved 2 40s hood and were doing some recruiting and the 40s didn't like that. But the 40s are also N-Hood Crip.

Also, the 40s and 60s are West Side LA gangs and the ECC are an Eastside LA gang.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 4:19 pm
Country: Denmark
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Re: ECC beef

Unread post by iboy » January 27th, 2011, 9:40 am

TarHeelRED wrote:From what I've read on these forums NO. They say that ECC with the exception of 2 sets claim N-Hood Crip along with the 60s. As far as ECC beefing with 40s I don't know. I saw somebody post in 1 topic that some Coasts from 1st Street moved 2 40s hood and were doing some recruiting and the 40s didn't like that. But the 40s are also N-Hood Crip.

Also, the 40s and 60s are West Side LA gangs and the ECC are an Eastside LA gang.
okay so there is no beef between them like that, i never heard about 1 streets that moved to 40s hood but i dont know

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: ECC beef

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 27th, 2011, 10:03 am

iboy wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:From what I've read on these forums NO. They say that ECC with the exception of 2 sets claim N-Hood Crip along with the 60s. As far as ECC beefing with 40s I don't know. I saw somebody post in 1 topic that some Coasts from 1st Street moved 2 40s hood and were doing some recruiting and the 40s didn't like that. But the 40s are also N-Hood Crip.

Also, the 40s and 60s are West Side LA gangs and the ECC are an Eastside LA gang.
okay so there is no beef between them like that, i never heard about 1 streets that moved to 40s hood but i dont know
I'm just reiterating only what I saw some1 post in a Rollin 40s topic or in another ECC topic. I can't remember which 1 though. But I just read it last week. I also saw some1 post that 1st Street East Coast is not in their original hood anymore.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: ECC beef

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 27th, 2011, 10:18 am

iboy wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:From what I've read on these forums NO. They say that ECC with the exception of 2 sets claim N-Hood Crip along with the 60s. As far as ECC beefing with 40s I don't know. I saw somebody post in 1 topic that some Coasts from 1st Street moved 2 40s hood and were doing some recruiting and the 40s didn't like that. But the 40s are also N-Hood Crip.

Also, the 40s and 60s are West Side LA gangs and the ECC are an Eastside LA gang.
okay so there is no beef between them like that, i never heard about 1 streets that moved to 40s hood but i dont know
alexalonso wrote: "......and yes, the 1st ECC are defunct, but there are still guys from there that are still out, but they dont have a hood on 1st anymore and they dont have any YGs. The set died off except for some of the OGs that are still around.
alexalonso wrote:I actually met a YG from 1st East Coast Crip. They are still putting people on, although they dont have a hood. I met him in 97 East Coast Crip hood and he had a "01" tattoo .
terren2000 wrote:
alexalonso wrote:I actually met a YG from 1st East Coast Crip. They are still putting people on, although they dont have a hood. I met him in 97 East Coast Crip hood and he had a "01" tattoo .
They have been recruiting for a few years now. They have a new hood, by the 40's. And the others relocated to 62 hood.
Found these in the East Coast Crip 1st Street thread. Once again man that's what they said.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: ECC beef

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 28th, 2011, 6:24 am

TarHeelRED wrote:From what I've read on these forums NO. They say that ECC with the exception of 2 sets claim N-Hood Crip along with the 60s. As far as ECC beefing with 40s I don't know. I saw somebody post in 1 topic that some Coasts from 1st Street moved 2 40s hood and were doing some recruiting and the 40s didn't like that. But the 40s are also N-Hood Crip.

Also, the 40s and 60s are West Side LA gangs and the ECC are an Eastside LA gang.
89 and 97 claim neighborhood,but the reason is because they were neighborhood before ECC

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: ECC beef

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 30th, 2011, 12:18 pm

^^^^ Oh ok.
This query is addressed 2 anybody who can answer it: was N-Hood Crips an eastside or westside invention or was N-Hood Crips founded by both the eastside and westside Crips together?

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: ECC beef

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 12th, 2011, 2:04 am

Somewhat both ,I don't want to get into it but lets just say you had dudes on the Eastside of SC claiming Nhood way back in the 70s , long before the 60s and ETG beef kicked off.Hoods like the 89 .97, and six pacc.

User avatar
jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 206
Joined: July 10th, 2008, 12:15 am
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: ECC beef

Unread post by jdm894g » February 12th, 2011, 6:59 pm

Isnt the original Neighborhood set 111 & 115 NHC?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: ECC beef

Unread post by TarHeelRED » February 14th, 2011, 4:50 am

ViciousRidah wrote:Somewhat both ,I don't want to get into it but lets just say you had dudes on the Eastside of SC claiming Nhood way back in the 70s , long before the 60s and ETG beef kicked off.Hoods like the 89 .97, and six pacc.
I say u get into it.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: ECC beef

Unread post by Quepolo3 » February 14th, 2011, 6:12 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:Somewhat both ,I don't want to get into it but lets just say you had dudes on the Eastside of SC claiming Nhood way back in the 70s , long before the 60s and ETG beef kicked off.Hoods like the 89 .97, and six pacc.
I say u get into it.
I agree with Tarheel.@ ViciousRidah spread some of that good knowledge bruh.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: ECC beef

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 16th, 2011, 2:24 am

I'm not no expert on it or anything, but I know that some Crips on the Eastside like what was to be the 6 pack hood ,had the NHC thing going on before the all out war between GCs and NHoods kicked off. I've known stories off the first triple OGs to claim it ,but don't want to put too much out there.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: ECC beef

Unread post by Quepolo3 » February 16th, 2011, 5:00 am

ViciousRidah wrote:I'm not no expert on it or anything, but I know that some Crips on the Eastside like what was to be the 6 pack hood ,had the NHC thing going on before the all out war between GCs and NHoods kicked off. I've known stories off the first triple OGs to claim it ,but don't want to put too much out there.
Good looking out bruh. I appreciate that knowledge.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: ECC beef

Unread post by TarHeelRED » February 20th, 2011, 3:31 am

With all that said, is NH Crip pushed harder on the East Side or West Side? From an outsider's perspective, seems like the West Side gangs scream it more, especially with the Rollin 0 and NH Crip sets.

Also, with the 60's not banging on Florencia because of the F13 and the ECC war and allowing Florencia in their turf, is there any 'strain' or division because of this? Or is it just a NH Crip set (only the East Coasts) 'independent war' kinda thing?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: ECC beef

Unread post by perongregory » March 29th, 2011, 1:03 am

the set is gonna push the set first...coast push coast before anything. every hood is like that dont care what alliance they in.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 687
Joined: March 20th, 2007, 5:03 pm

Re: ECC beef

Unread post by cliffard » March 31st, 2011, 12:28 pm

perongregory wrote:the set is gonna push the set first...coast push coast before anything. every hood is like that dont care what alliance they in.
peron if thats the case, not saying it isnt - obviously youre gonna know much more about this than me - but why do they bother putting blocc or nhood on it? if theres any static between the coast and naybors or blocks there gonna be coast first and foremost

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: ECC beef

Unread post by TarHeelRED » April 1st, 2011, 1:30 pm

cliffard wrote:
perongregory wrote:the set is gonna push the set first...coast push coast before anything. every hood is like that dont care what alliance they in.
peron if thats the case, not saying it isnt - obviously youre gonna know much more about this than me - but why do they bother putting blocc or nhood on it? if theres any static between the coast and naybors or blocks there gonna be coast first and foremost
Not speaking 4 Perongregory, but I think it's love and dedication 2 that alliance or 'gang' even if their is tension and schism is the alliance or 'gang'. It's like saying 1 monkey don't stop a show. The Crips 4 example; There are over what 200 Crip gangs in LA???? Yet all will push their sets first like Peron said but after they rep their independent sets u will always hear them holla N-Hood, Treys, Rollin', Gangsta, Hustlers and etc. and then Crips. I guess the only exception 2 the rule is the Hoovers. I guess they got tired of all the tribalism with the Crips that they swore off Crips and became 'just' Hoovers (except the 5 Deuce Hoover Gangster Crips; but I can still imagine that even with them it's still Hoover first). Everybody knows that Crips and even some Bloods & Pirus fight each other but @ the end of the day it's still that set and then Crip and the blue flag, Blood and the red flag, Piru and the red & burgundy flag, or Hoover and the orange flag.

Shoot 4 some, alliances don't even matter. Some have disregarded those traditional alliances and have 'ran' or cliqued up with non-traditional allies. East Coast (N-Hoods) and the 4 Trey, 4 Deuce, and 4 Eight Gangsters (Gangster Crips). IFG and ETG- mortal enemies @ one time but now they've called a truce 2 fight against a common enemy of both- the Neighbor Hood Crips and Rollin Crip gangs.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 687
Joined: March 20th, 2007, 5:03 pm

Re: ECC beef

Unread post by cliffard » April 1st, 2011, 4:09 pm

you say about hoovers and tribalism, from what i can make out hoovers are one of the worst gangs for set trippin full stop, ive heard or read people blame hoover for a whole lot of the initial crip on crip beefs
also i dont think ecc are neighborhood with the exception of a couple sets, thats what i was saying in a way, whats the point in claiming neighborhood east coast if really your pushing east coast first and foremost

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: ECC beef

Unread post by ViciousRidah » April 6th, 2011, 11:24 pm

cliffard wrote:you say about hoovers and tribalism, from what i can make out hoovers are one of the worst gangs for set trippin full stop, ive heard or read people blame hoover for a whole lot of the initial crip on crip beefs
also i dont think ecc are neighborhood with the exception of a couple sets, thats what i was saying in a way, whats the point in claiming neighborhood east coast if really your pushing east coast first and foremost
I think this is true Hoovers, if anything ,chose to be one of the most notorious set tripping sets I don't think they even cared who they made as an enemy.Thats why they dropped their crip identity, they were out for self

The only ECC who don't claim N-hood is 1200,118, and Del Amo.

All the rest of the ECC is on the N-hood demo, people try to down play their alliance to them, but they still push it,of course they can't take on all West side N-hood beefs cause they to busy on the eastside riffing with a whole gang of sets eses,rips,and bloods this set itself has way more beef than Hoovers if you ask me.I even think Del Amo and 118 still affiliate themselves with some n-hoods as,they call it nhood blocc crip,I might be wrong.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”