Early gangs that became Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Re: Early gangs that became Crips

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » May 14th, 2009, 2:33 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:So your saying the majority of Caspers info is not true?

where did I indicate that?
I hear what your stressing in your post but you fail to realize this goes back to my original point. If its true then whats the point of yall hounding that man all the time? Arent we here for info.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 14th, 2009, 2:53 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
I hear what your stressing in your post but you fail to realize this goes back to my original point. If its true then whats the point of yall hounding that man all the time? Arent we here for info.
Obviously its cool to fail around here so i fit right in. Somehow I didn't get your original point, for some reason I thought you were looking for accuracy. My bad... either that or its you that 'fail' to understand thats its not always 'true'. But feel free to excercise your right to believe all of his info is true. Peace

umad
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by umad » May 14th, 2009, 2:59 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
Obviously its cool to fail around here so i fit right in. Somehow I didn't get your original point, for some reason I thought you were looking for accuracy. My bad... either that or its you that 'fail' to understand thats its not always 'true'. But feel free to excercise your right to believe all of his info is true. Peace
lol, this bg casper dude is a character

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » May 14th, 2009, 3:34 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:So your saying the majority of Caspers info is not true?

how can anyone really vouch for anything anyone says on the net??

If you're specifically talking about H572Dsta or whomever, thats a nice reference and I agree. But, If you're asking me a serious question, its simple. You either know by experience or you ask people that were there, or the people involved- if possible. You can also research newspapers- depending on the information and the publicity of the subject matter. Newspapers are good for correlating and disputing dates of incidents.

I dont know you just like you dont know him. Basically, where is the final stamp of approval gonna come from on anything anybody on this board says??? Answer that.

I like how you deferred- I asked you that first! But i'll be the better man and answer your question first.. Alonso would be a good source to start with. If not, again, depending on the subject at hand, you can pick up a book, newspaper clippings, or ask someone that is really from that hood. Now where does your stamp of approval come??
i aint vouching anybody...nobody can thiz

im just reading what different people got 2 say and im thankfull that there are people like you casper dwalton xxx alonso spending they time 2 share sum knoledge and history 4 us younger brothers
but itz gettin on my nuttz when people wasting my time with senceless BS like "casper you frensh faggot" cause i dont wanna read all that shit
casper from france....you kev mac from montreal/las vegas whatever...and the others i dont know...that aint important
yall better 2 be glad not 2 live in compton or south central cause everything fucced up over here..thatz why im moving 2 paramount next month

i guess every outtatowner wanna be from the hub and everybody who really lives here tries 2 move

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » May 14th, 2009, 6:28 pm

Ive always wondered, after all this time BGCasper still cant quote lol

snotk

Unread post by snotk » May 14th, 2009, 9:02 pm

H572DSTA wrote:

If you're specifically talking about H572Dsta or whomever, thats a nice reference and I agree. But, If you're asking me a serious question, its simple. You either know by experience or you ask people that were there, or the people involved- if possible. You can also research newspapers- depending on the information and the publicity of the subject matter. Newspapers are good for correlating and disputing dates of incidents.

I dont know you just like you dont know him. Basically, where is the final stamp of approval gonna come from on anything anybody on this board says??? Answer that.

I like how you deferred- I asked you that first! But i'll be the better man and answer your question first.. Alonso would be a good source to start with. If not, again, depending on the subject at hand, you can pick up a book, newspaper clippings, or ask someone that is really from that hood. Now where does your stamp of approval come??

im just reading what different people got 2 say and im thankfull that there are people like you casper dwalton xxx alonso spending they time 2 share sum knoledge and history 4 us younger brothers
but itz gettin on my nuttz when people wasting my time with senceless BS like "casper you frensh faggot" cause i dont wanna read all that shit
casper from france....you kev mac from montreal/las vegas whatever...and the others i dont know...that aint important
yall better 2 be glad not 2 live in compton or south central cause everything fucced up over here..thatz why im moving 2 paramount next month

i guess every outtatowner wanna be from the hub and everybody who really lives here tries 2 move
oh fareal ccuhz i live n paramount now u should move 2 gundry ave off orange ave its iight right dere and dey got a few houses for sale

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 14th, 2009, 9:28 pm

gundry home of them pgbc they still exist ??it was a mixt crip gang with loads of mexicans back they was over the d and was beefin with sscc

SURAIDERO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HA

Unread post by SURAIDERO » May 16th, 2009, 4:33 am

I know WCC is up in the Dales...But that still dont explain Rollin' 80s....

And SOS was on the ES way before they started claimin' Silverado.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 16th, 2009, 4:55 am

was they here before 1980 ???

SURAIDERO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HA

Unread post by SURAIDERO » May 16th, 2009, 9:00 pm

The only reasonable explanation I heard was that they claim Rollin' 80's cause they came up in the 80's.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 17th, 2009, 6:58 am

[quote="SURAIDERO"]The only reasonable explanation I heard was that they claim Rollin' 80's cause they came up in the 80's.[/quote]
thats what i was tryin to say by that

snotk

Unread post by snotk » May 17th, 2009, 9:40 am

bgcasper wrote:gundry home of them pgbc they still exist ??it was a mixt crip gang with loads of mexicans back they was over the d and was beefin with sscc
yeah its a few of em about 15 gundrys but they weak very inactive but i didnt know dey beefed with sscck dey beef with a few mexican gangs and cvsk alot but cvsk and dem iz supa weak and out of the couple almost riders dey hadk dey moved or are n jail or got 2 old

snotk

Unread post by snotk » May 17th, 2009, 9:43 am

SURAIDERO wrote:I know WCC is up in the Dales...But that still dont explain Rollin' 80s....

yeah i think its bkuz dey rose upk n the 80's just lyk the 70k's and 1970s but idk imma assk them bkuz ma g-ma live over there dey kuu tho dey popped a sos the otha day i think 1 or 2 weeks ago idk. idk why they beef now but they used 2 be real kuu with each other

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » May 17th, 2009, 1:19 pm

imma ask my homeboy why they call it 80's
snotk wrote:
SURAIDERO wrote:I know WCC is up in the Dales...But that still dont explain Rollin' 80s....

yeah i think its bkuz dey rose upk n the 80's just lyk the 70k's and 1970s but idk imma assk them bkuz ma g-ma live over there dey kuu tho dey popped a sos the otha day i think 1 or 2 weeks ago idk. idk why they beef now but they used 2 be real kuu with each other

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » May 17th, 2009, 3:30 pm

snotk wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:

oh fareal ccuhz i live n paramount now u should move 2 gundry ave off orange ave its iight right dere and dey got a few houses for sale

naw we gonna move 2 a appartment on arthur ave in the north of paramount

looks like a nice area...i hope there aint no gangs ova there..damn it seems like there are livin more mexicans in that area than in compton lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 17th, 2009, 9:12 pm

[quote="spadeloc"]imma ask my homeboy why they call it 80's[quote="snotk"][quote="SURAIDERO"]I know WCC is up in the Dales...But that still dont explain Rollin' 80s....

And SOS was on the ES way before they started claimin' Silverado.[/quote]

yeah i think its bkuz dey rose upk n the 80's just lyk the 70k's and 1970s but idk imma assk them bkuz ma g-ma live over there dey kuu tho dey popped a sos the otha day i think 1 or 2 weeks ago idk. idk why they beef now but they used 2 be real kuu with each other[/quote][/quote]the 70 if u talk about cv 70 they called that way cause of the street they started they hood its ns lbc 70street

snotk

Unread post by snotk » May 19th, 2009, 6:55 am

oh fareal ccuhz i live n paramount now u should move 2 gundry ave off orange ave its iight right dere and dey got a few houses for sale[/quote]

naw we gonna move 2 a appartment on arthur ave in the north of paramount

looks like a nice area...i hope there aint no gangs ova there..damn it seems like there are livin more mexicans in that area than in compton lol[/quote]

ohhh i know wat u talkin about ma auntie lived ova dere for a minute there is more mexicans over there then n cpt but dey got a few lil gangs right there butthey mexican and they dnt bust or nuthin so it wont be any problems and the ones who do bang are lil ese's so u straight

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 24th, 2009, 8:13 am

high roller was a crip term for baller back then ...

YungJay
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by YungJay » November 8th, 2009, 4:25 pm

What about the westcoast crips in longbeach and in san diego is they connected to the ECC

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 8th, 2009, 7:46 pm

I don't know about the LB but the ones in daygo is connected to ECC.

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by rvc » November 23rd, 2009, 9:51 am

It was said earlier on here that the South Central politics (Gangsta vs Hoodsta et.) don't apply to Compton.But what about Long Beach? Is this what caused the rivalry between Insanes and R20's?

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 24th, 2009, 2:05 pm

i dont think icgs are gangsters or r20s are nh ^ but if someone could throw some light on that it would be appreciated

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 24th, 2009, 4:18 pm

cliffard wrote:i dont think icgs are gangsters or r20s are nh ^ but if someone could throw some light on that it would be appreciated
nope, but r20s is straight with NHs and aint cool with any gangstas, and ICG is cool with gangstas and not straight with NH... but they aint in any of the cars..

rvc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by rvc » November 24th, 2009, 4:56 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
cliffard wrote:i dont think icgs are gangsters or r20s are nh ^ but if someone could throw some light on that it would be appreciated
nope, but r20s is straight with NHs and aint cool with any gangstas, and ICG is cool with gangstas and not straight with NH... but they aint in any of the cars..
So they kinda at it by default. Thats heavy. P-SLANGA,whats up homie.

redrona
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Ventura County

Unread post by redrona » June 13th, 2010, 3:13 pm

taking some educated guesses here-

bop town- be bop watts blood

outlaw 20's- rolling 20's outlaw blood

roman 20's- rolling 20's... bloods or crip, i dunno.

dog town- farm dog crip? maybe.

pueblos- bishop pueblos blood. one of the OG blood hoods.

grandee- from what i've heard, they became grandee blocc crip. there hood was south of the compton woodley airport- in what now is the nutty blocc compton crip hood. im pretty certain grandee blocc lasted along time but then they folded into nutty blocc compton crip. check out some music by dresta and bg knocc out on their album real brothas they spit about nutty and grandee

brick yard- not sure but isnt there a brick yard crip gang?

swamp boys- prolly original swamp compton crip.

bartender- there was a blood hood called bartender blood. dunno if they still bangin

SOME RESEARCH I DID

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 14th, 2010, 12:32 am

In San Diego

Fruit Town Gang-Neighborhood Rollin 40's
West Side Get Downs-West Coast Crips
Linda Vista Insane Family-Linda Vista Crips

Early gangs that became bloods

East Side Hang Gang-Eastside Skyline Piru
Central City Gangsters and Gangsta Playas-Southside 5/9 Brims
Hill City Low Riders-Upside Bunny Boys/Emerald Hills Blood Gang
O'Farrell Park Banksta-OG San Diego gang that became Bloods

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » June 22nd, 2010, 12:13 pm

rvc wrote:It was said earlier on here that the South Central politics (Gangsta vs Hoodsta et.) don't apply to Compton.But what about Long Beach? Is this what caused the
rivalry between Insanes and R20's?
i got a puerto rican homeboy from 20's and from what i got from him is they dont claim neighborhood at all just rollin.......a lot of hoods in lbc started in the 80's i think insanes started around 80 but as far as whos first the I's or 20's its probably whos ever closest to LA city if that makes since......but on the hand sometimes its easier to start hoods father away from already established gangs cuzz sometimes gangs automaticly try to squash new clicc ups

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » June 22nd, 2010, 12:19 pm

man...i could be trippin but i thought i heard the Iz were treys....but i aint from cali so dont quote me on that...im not tryin t speak like i know this but i thought i heard that.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » June 26th, 2010, 3:53 pm

insanes is different, i think theyve had big rumbles with the 60s at concerts or whatever in the past, plus they click with hoovers and eight trays, so they push gangsters/3x more than youd expect for a hood thats miles away from SC LA

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » June 29th, 2010, 10:18 am

redrona wrote:roman 20's- rolling 20's... bloods or crip, i dunno.
Bloods.

Not even close.

grandee- from what i've heard, they became grandee blocc crip. there hood was south of the compton woodley airport- in what now is the nutty blocc compton crip hood. im pretty certain grandee blocc lasted along time but then they folded into nutty blocc compton crip. check out some music by dresta and bg knocc out on their album real brothas they spit about nutty and grandee

Grandee was Grandee Crips, 165 became Nutty Blocc. Two different sets, same area.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » July 15th, 2010, 8:41 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
redrona wrote:roman 20's- rolling 20's... bloods or crip, i dunno.
Bloods.

Not even close.

Grandee was Grandee Crips, 165 became Nutty Blocc. Two different sets, same area.
you probably know this.....who was first in lbc the Iz or the 20z......who was the frist crip set in the city.......i know theres no major blood gangs in lbc but is there or has there ever been any blood activity in the city......thanks....All Hood i concider you to be pretty credible

ZiggZagg
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by ZiggZagg » July 20th, 2010, 6:30 pm

spadeloc wrote:
rvc wrote:It was said earlier on here that the South Central politics (Gangsta vs Hoodsta et.) don't apply to Compton.But what about Long Beach? Is this what caused the
rivalry between Insanes and R20's?
i got a puerto rican homeboy from 20's and from what i got from him is they dont claim neighborhood at all just rollin.......a lot of hoods in lbc started in the 80's i think insanes started around 80 but as far as whos first the I's or 20's its probably whos ever closest to LA city if that makes since......but on the hand sometimes its easier to start hoods father away from already established gangs cuzz sometimes gangs automaticly try to squash new click ups
your peurto rican homboy must not realy be a tweenk cuz they NHB's!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”