THE RETURN OF O/G MADD RONALD1

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

THE RETURN OF O/G MADD RONALD1

Unread post by MaddRonald » March 19th, 2013, 3:49 pm

I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR QUITE SOME TIME, SO I HAVE TO RE-PRESENT MYSELF.
SINCE MY LAST INTERACTION WITH THE STREETGANGS.COM FORUM I HAVE BEEN IN TRAFFIC SWERVIN' AND DOING MY THANG.
I WAS PAROLED FROM CALIFORNIA CORRECTIONAL CENTER (SUSANVILLE) IN 2008 AFTER SERVING A 25 MONTH PRISON SENTENCE.
I HAVE BEEN ACTIVE AS A GANG INTERVENTIONIST REPRESENTING ROLLIN' 20's BLOODS @ THE TABLE AS A PEACE AMBASSADOR AND A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE ORGANIZATION 2ND C.A.L.L.
I AM CURRENTLY IN THE EDITORIAL PROCESS WITH MY 1ST BOOK THAT SHOULD BE RELEASED BY THE END OF THE SUMMER OF 2013 AND I AM WRITING A 2ND BOOK THAT IS IN THE WORKS AT THIS MOMENT.
IT HAS BEEN FAR TOO LONG A WAIT SO I PLAN TO DROP 2 BOOKS IN 2013, JUST BECAUSE I HAVE LEFT MY READERS, SUPPORTERS, AND FOLLOWERS ANTICIPATING FOR FAR TOO LONG, SO I OWE IT TO THEM.
I AM CURRENTLY RECONSTRUCTING MY WEBSITE ALSO SO STAY TUNED.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE RELEASE OF MY BOOKS, OR MY ACTIVITIES FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @ogMaddRonald OR
on FACEBOOK @Madd Ronald Rollin.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: THE RETURN OF O/G MADD RONALD1

Unread post by alexalonso » March 19th, 2013, 4:17 pm

its been about 8 or 9 years since you posted on the forum. Where the heck you been!

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » March 19th, 2013, 7:50 pm

I been movin around in NY & all over NJ, I came back to L.A. and caught a case that landed me in the pen.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 19th, 2013, 7:58 pm

How did you get the name Mad Ronald

were you always Mad?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » March 19th, 2013, 10:52 pm

Glad 2 have u back O.G. I just made a post in another topic a couple of days ago about your articles (compositions as u called them), how they brought me 2 the SG.com site and eventually the forum.

I seen your tweet a couple of yrs ago about how u sat down with some of the 20s & 30s and worked out a cease fire & that it had been a year or so since the last shooting betwixt the 2 gangs. I brought that news over 2 SG.com & it got a few replies. Is that cease fire still holding up? I don't know if its true or not, but I saw on thehoodup forum that some 40s had a funeral in the 20s hood not too long ago & u were posted up on Adams Blvd or somewhere making sure the 20s didn't disturb the funeral. Sounds like an interventionist @ work 2 me.

I hope u stay around 4 good this time man. Looking forward 2 your book & contributions on here. Loco's book was good (Home of the Body Bags) so I know yours will be.

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » March 20th, 2013, 5:45 am

I got the name Madd Ronald from the sense of "Madd" being insane like a Madd doctor or the guy that created the atomic bomb.
I have never tried to dumb down or fit in by play stupid or ignorant. I pride myself on my intellectualism.
@Tarheel yes I have been very busy with activism, & There has not been a shooting between the 20's & 30's since 2009,so things are still holding up. That is true the 40's had a funeral on Adams & I was out there assuring there would be no drama.
Everybody respected the situation & their ppl were respectful, so things went well.
I am currently working as a truck driver @ night & going to school to be certified in A+ (computer repair) when I finish next year I am going to work toward networking te hnology certification, then I am moving on to college for computer science.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 20th, 2013, 7:33 am

What Year were you Born?

Who is the 20's Peacing with?

Is it true, The Harlems psuhed all the way to Adams back in the 1970's to what is now Loren Miller Park.

Is it true that a BPS started the 2-7 (Deuce Seven Click) in the 1980's and they control the hustling, that click later became 20's? Iof not, whats the origin on 2-7, who started it?

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » March 20th, 2013, 7:55 am

I was born in the late 1960's
The 20''s ain't really peacin' with nobody although there is an understanding that has not been in place since 09 between 20's & 30's but that's not a peace treaty
The 30's always been in Jefferson Park although some of them did live in the outskirts of the 20's because of the school districtszoning
BPS in the city are on 27th street on the other end in the City.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 20th, 2013, 12:15 pm

Born in the late 1960's, puts you in the 3rd/4th Generation. Mid-40's Crack Era 1980's.....Your In Loko's Generation then....

i was told for a brief period of time, the City Stones had a Strong Presence on Lasalle /Dalton off 27th Street and they created and ran the 27 Block around the early to mid 1980's, which later got absorbed into the 20's. I dont wanna drop names, so ill leave it at that.

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » March 20th, 2013, 3:25 pm

I am 3rd generation Neighborhood, 1st generation Neighborhood Blood. Loko is my homie, but I am a few years older than him .I grew up under the 1st & 2nd generation I have been a member since. 1976 & most of my generation is at least 50 now. I grew up under 2 older brothers that are 49 & 50 now.
As far as the crack era that was just a time that came & went because in & out of juvenile hall, camp & the pen for a great period of that time.
As far as BPS on la salle & Adams that's misinformation, the bity is a mile west of la salle in West Adams Avenues, although we fuck with them tough & a lot of us are related to them & they may have been among us down there.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 20th, 2013, 3:45 pm

@Ron

Did you do time in the 4300 Blood Module in the 1980s, what Damu hoods pushed a line in there at the time? I'm told the Bounty Hunters were the big dogs

is there any truth to when the Bloods would enter the County Jail in those days that they would rip their own pockets to show surenos they were Bloods and didnt want any problems associated with the Crips?

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » March 20th, 2013, 4:35 pm

I was in the Blood Module on several occasions in the late 80's early 90's .
Every sett held their own or the did not exist in the module, Bloods did not have issues with surenos, back then ithere was a green light on all Bloods back then so whenever Bloods & Crips crossed paths it was drama & the Crips outnumbered the Bloods 10 to 1
As far as the surenos they don't care if its a Blood or Crips Black is Black to them.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 20th, 2013, 4:48 pm

@O/G Madd Ronald1- Not too long ago, we were discussing the documentary Slippin about the bloods. I wanted to know what your oppinion was concerning this doc. and the individuals that appeared in it. I truly appreciate your insight and welcome back bruh!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 20th, 2013, 6:43 pm

MaddRonald wrote:I am 3rd generation Neighborhood, 1st generation Neighborhood Blood. Loko is my homie, but I am a few years older than him .I grew up under the 1st & 2nd generation I have been a member since. 1976 & most of my generation is at least 50 now. I grew up under 2 older brothers that are 49 & 50 now.
As far as the crack era that was just a time that came & went because in & out of juvenile hall, camp & the pen for a great period of that time.
As far as BPS on la salle & Adams that's misinformation, the bity is a mile west of la salle in West Adams Avenues, although we fuck with them tough & a lot of us are related to them & they may have been among us down there.
Im Confused at your statement of being 3rd Generation NH, but 1st Generation Blood.

How does the Generations break down in the 20's?

NH Low Riders (1976) ?

NH Bloods (1978) ?

NHB R20's (1982) ?

So you were a NH before the Blood Movement ? What Year did the Blood Movement start?

What year did the NH turn Blood?

Where you guys every Brims for a period of a time?

------
8yrs Old is when you started Claiming NH Car Club / Low Riders ?

The Harlems Date back to 1972. Im told NHB (1978). So there might be some truth to what i was told about the Harlem Crips pushed uptowhat is now LorrenMiller Park. They were pretty much establish as a Gang in the Area, while yall was a Car Club..

i wont throw dudes name out that said BPS ran those blocks back then, but he's related to your homeboy DIPPS(R.I.P)....

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » March 20th, 2013, 6:49 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:@O/G Madd Ronald1- Not too long ago, we were discussing the documentary Slippin about the bloods. I wanted to know what your oppinion was concerning this doc. and the individuals that appeared in it. I truly appreciate your insight and welcome back bruh!

U took the question right out of my mouth Que.

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » March 20th, 2013, 11:03 pm

Slippin was garbage, the main characters were not active members. Those that were shown in the video were posers. The real homies from 20's did cameo appearances. It was a lot of b.s., for instance the part when dude said he was rushed by BPS in the apartment but if you watch the video you see they were saying NHB 20's & throwing up the sett. He was mopped up by the Avenue 20's for bringing a camera crew in the house, because he was not official. For the BPS to discipline one of the 20's would start a major sett trip, so you know he lied. I think that video was exploitation.
Neighborhood actually started around 1970-72 when there were the independent setts that eventually made up the alliance.
Neighborhood was right in the core of West Adams surrounded by H/F, BPS, & FTB.
All of those setts attended the same schools like Mount Vernon, Manual Arts, & L.A. High.
Being as close as all the boundaries were back then everyone constantly overlapped & partied together regularly.
Neighborhood was never Brims but we have always been closely allied with them.
I know who you are talking about those were my next door neighbors. We all grew up together on the same block, like I said before 20's & City Stones are related & we have always been among each other.
The "B" was put on NH around 1978 which was the beginning of a new era & generation.
There were 30's that lived on our side of Jefferson, but their hood never came down as far as LMP or Adams, if that was so they would still have area in West Adams.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 20th, 2013, 11:17 pm

Have you ever heard of the 15th Street click in the 20s? For a while I was seeing it hit up from Wilton to Western along 15th, Pico, Venice, but then it stopped. I got a few flicks from maybe 2009 and 2010.

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » March 21st, 2013, 5:14 am

No I have never heard of them but it doesn't surprise me as much as I see 20's written around 15th

dubbel
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: Malmoe

Unread post by dubbel » March 21st, 2013, 5:25 am

Will you release your books under the name Madd Ronald?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 21st, 2013, 7:22 am

alexalonso wrote:Have you ever heard of the 15th Street click in the 20s? For a while I was seeing it hit up from Wilton to Western along 15th, Pico, Venice, but then it stopped. I got a few flicks from maybe 2009 and 2010.

MaddRonald wrote:No I have never heard of them but it doesn't surprise me as much as I see 20's written around 15th
i was under the assumption,those were the Avenues (20's).

15th street & 2nd Avenue (SAG)....and they spilled over and expanded eastbound on the Spot tip, and intermingled over there with City Stones & Mid Cities.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 21st, 2013, 7:25 am

Those Bloods always had a presence around there,its not new.

i came across an order cat inthe gyn that claims to be a Hoover Family but he claims 20's too.

He says H/F are the big homies to the 20's.

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » March 21st, 2013, 2:20 pm

My book will be released under my gov't name stating probably a.k.a. Madd Ronald1 I have a lot of material & I am currently working on another book, so I may be dropping 3 books in the next year. I am not writitng an autobiography. I am writing on the subject matter of gangs but I am shooting for another genre & the book I am working on now is about how to get out of prison & stay out.
H/F was in the 20's east of Vermont Ave on Adams around Hoover Park. They were Rollin 20's, (just the same as NH, BPS, & OLS)
were back then.
They were around at the same time as NH, but they played out in the late 70's & NHB absorbed what was left of them. Since there was no regeneration all of the HF members are as old as the rest of the 1st & 2nd generation OG's, but there is no generation of them after the late 70's (as there was with Neighborhood) & Neighborhood was not a car club although there were those with low riders.
Neighborhood was based on the fellas that came out of the Neighborhood, that stayed down together in school & at parties, back when the Crips felt anybody that was not a Crip was an enemy.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 21st, 2013, 2:31 pm

MaddRonald wrote:My book will be released under my gov't name stating probably a.k.a. Madd Ronald1 I have a lot of material & I am currently working on another book, so I may be dropping 3 books in the next year. I am not writitng an autobiography. I am writing on the subject matter of gangs but I am shooting for another genre & the book I am working on now is about how to get out of prison & stay out.
H/F was in the 20's east of Vermont Ave on Adams around Hoover Park. They were Rollin 20's, (just the same as NH, BPS, & OLS)
were back then.
They were around at the same time as NH, but they played out in the late 70's & NHB absorbed what was left of them. Since there was no regeneration all of the HF members are as old as the rest of the 1st & 2nd generation OG's, but there is no generation of them after the late 70's (as there was with Neighborhood) & Neighborhood was not a car club although there were those with low riders.
Neighborhood was based on the fellas that came out of the Neighborhood, that stayed down together in school & at parties, back when the Crips felt anybody that was not a Crip was an enemy.
I remember I read your stacks of yellow legal pad that you wrote, that was a book right there. I had it in my possession for some time, and I think something happened to it. I wish I would have made a copy of it. There was some real history on those sheets.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 21st, 2013, 2:39 pm

Who came first, NeighborHood Crips or NeighborHood Bloods?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » March 21st, 2013, 2:43 pm

MaddRonald wrote: There were 30's that lived on our side of Jefferson, but their hood never came down as far as LMP or Adams, if that was so they would still have area in West Adams.
I read on The Hood Up where a few 20's & 30's lived in each other hoods ALONG THE BORDER AREAS. Somebody said that some of the streets in the 20's were a lil difficult 2 patrol so u had a couple of 30's slipping past the 20's borders unnoticed. They said the same 4 the 20's slipping past the borders of the 30's.

In Slippin: 10 Years With the Bloods, Dig Dug, Low Down, & a couple of other 20's was in the backyard of I think somebody's grandma's house in the 30's hood. When Dig Dug got out of prison & was talking about his rehabilitation, he said something like he didn't like going 2 one of his homeboy's house (in the documentary) b/c it was in 30's hood. So evidently, the 20's & 30's have been crossing the threshold of each other's borders 4 some time.

Madd Ronald, who were the Crips in the beginning of the documentary when the 'poser' members of the 20's - as u put it- were @ the park? The Bloods in the documentary didn't want any problems so they left.

What about Jumbo, was he official?

I knew some of the 20's were official though b/c Skipp, the now gang interventionist, was in the scene @ the park with Karate D. He had on glasses in the documentary. I seen in the appendix of Loko's book where he shot out Karate D 4 doing time. I believe Karate D got 3 strikes or 20 years or something like that.

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » March 21st, 2013, 3:05 pm

That dude was not LowDown, he was some clown that grew up in the area, but was not 20's material. Doug was not an official member back then although he is now.
CK Mann was official, the scenes in the park may have been shot by someone else. There is no way back at that time, you would have a group of 20's congregating in a back yard in the 30's especially a bunch of no names.
That was actually offensive to the homies in the hood. I don't remember the Crips in the beginning. I only saw it once I was into it like that.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » March 21st, 2013, 5:14 pm

Madd Ronald, what was that that happened 2 your daughter? I can only vaguely recall u talking about it on your website bighomienetwork.com.

How long is the reconstruction phase of your website going 2 be?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » March 21st, 2013, 5:56 pm

Have u read Colton Simpson's (aka Lil Cee from the 30's) book Inside the Crips: Life Inside L.A.'s Most Notorious Gang? In it he mentions some of the same names that Loko did in his book such as Santa Klaus & others. He talked a lot of the early battles between the 30's vs. 20's & the 30's vs. BPS.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » March 21st, 2013, 5:58 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:Have u read Colton Simpson's (aka Lil be from the 30's) book Inside the Crips: Life Inside L.A.'s Most Notorious Gang? In it he mentions some of the same names that Loko did in his book such as Santa Klaus & others. He talked a lot of the early battles between the 30's vs. 20's & the 30's vs. BPS.
Here's a link:
http://www.streetgangs.com/store/books/inside_the_crips

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 21st, 2013, 7:00 pm

Hoover Familys I'm told about were Strawberry, Karate Reggie, Stormy Norm and a few others that slip my mind.

It was presented to me Hoover Family was older and established first. Were fighting Harlem Crips before NHB came to be.

Do you have a time line on these dudes? 1967-1977?

I'm told that crew smashed on the Harpeys, old man knock one our when they tried to push that racial/tax line, claiming Hoover Park was theirs.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 21st, 2013, 7:07 pm

xxx wrote:Hoover Familys I'm told about were Strawberry, Karate Reggie, Stormy Norm and a few others that slip my mind.

It was presented to me Hoover Family was older and established first. Were fighting Harlem Crips before NHB came to be.

I'm told that crew smashed on the Harpeys, old man knock one our when they tried to push that racial/tax line, claiming Hoover Park was theirs.

Damm, O/G Strwawberry, maybe Double OG.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 21st, 2013, 8:22 pm

xxx wrote:Hoover Familys I'm told about were Strawberry, Karate Reggie, Stormy Norm and a few others that slip my mind.

Hoover Family fighting over Hoover Park with Harpreys, what year was this