Kershaun Scott an informant according to Monster Kody - ETG

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Kershaun Scott an informant according to Monster Kody - ETG

Unread post by dinky » July 28th, 2013, 5:23 am

Monster Kody released this statement on a blog accusing his brother of being an informant and rapist amongst other things.
http://feedthepeopletumaini.blogspot.co ... ement.html

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: Kershaun Scott an informant according to Monster Kody

Unread post by Sentenza » July 28th, 2013, 3:33 pm

He sounds like he got issues sometimes, as sharp minded and eloquent he can express himself...

If his brother was a traitor like that why put up 64 points to discredit him? 2 or 3 severe ones would have been enough.
He seems like out of his mind if thats even him who wrote that.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » July 29th, 2013, 5:25 am

I agree. If half of this is true and he's only exposing it now, then that makes Kody nearly as bad. Seems they have had a serious falling out and suddenly these accusations surface.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 29th, 2013, 9:49 am

[quote="dinky"]I agree. If half of this is true and he's only exposing it now, then that makes Kody nearly as bad.[/quote]

Yea. If it was my brother doing all that he would have pissed blood a long time ago.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » July 29th, 2013, 6:28 pm

Wow! That is crazy! I'm always skeptical when I read things and wonder if this is real or BS. If this is real, there was some foul accusations made. I t appears that Lil Monster has burned many bridges. I would think that the hood would deal with this internally.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Kershaun Scott an informant according to Monster Kody -

Unread post by alexalonso » July 30th, 2013, 3:08 am

It's real. It is very real. I am still surprised because when I was talking to him in June, he would say that his brother was visiting him, and that his brother supports him, and it seem like all love. One time when we was talking, I thought I heard him say something negative about his bro, but I didn't bother to ask him to repeat it, because I thought I heard wrong, but there it is.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 30th, 2013, 7:44 am

Damn....

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » July 30th, 2013, 9:30 am

Ahhh Shit....LOL.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 30th, 2013, 11:45 am

This exposes all the propaganda these two been spewing for decades. The fantasy war stories and killings they proclaimed....

He just exposed his little bro as a buster, inactive,didn't revenge his baby homies death, got strongarmed by a Blood in CYA in 1981 when he was supposed he a turnt up killer a lil Monster.......you in jail for killing 60s and leaving bodies scattered all over the street from a shotgun blast but he getting your shit took in CYA and your a tattle tail...

Gotta love dirty laundry exposing the truth of the ETG myth....

comptonblockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by comptonblockz » July 30th, 2013, 3:36 pm

Her said lil monster never did a bid? I thought that nigga 5 on a murder over Monster. I want to see this paperwork and evidence before I make a decision.

comptonblockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by comptonblockz » July 30th, 2013, 3:40 pm

'why your room look like that?' he trying to say the nigga don't clean his bedroom? This aint got shit to do with street bidness.
Kody on some other shit.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » July 30th, 2013, 8:49 pm

xxx wrote:This exposes all the propaganda these two been spewing for decades. The fantasy war stories and killings they proclaimed....

He just exposed his little bro as a buster, inactive,didn't revenge his baby homies death, got strongarmed by a Blood in CYA in 1981 when he was supposed he a turnt up killer a lil Monster.......you in jail for killing 60s and leaving bodies scattered all over the street from a shotgun blast but he getting your shit took in CYA and your a tattle tail...

Gotta love dirty laundry exposing the truth of the ETG myth....
this is not exposing any "ETG myth" - Sanyika is just speaking on his brother, and that's it. This does not represent an entire hood. I dont know what Lil Monster did, but all yall know that every hood, your hood, his hood, her hood, has that person or persons, that has informed on the homies in the past. And in many cases, this person, comes back to the hood and is given a pass because maybe he put in work back in the day, or the person the informant snitched on was an enemy or not a reputable, but every turf has become victim to this.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » July 31st, 2013, 8:41 am

I know a few of the OG's and they people from 83 that are mentioned in that shit. Some of them just got out after doing 20+. I will say....a few of the things mentioned has been out there for awhile. Do not know if any of that is true though.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 31st, 2013, 11:14 am

Blah blah blah....

This nigga was getting tramp treated in 1981...not revenging baby monsters death, snitching on founders and others, getting strongarmed in CYA and your a self describe killer, please!..... his career was shit from the beginning but they promoted him like a mascot.....they built their notoriety of the Monster Family/Name now we know its an elusion ...... Now wait til lil Monster shoots back defaming Big Bro with the homosexual crackhead snitch stories of his own....real stories

Throw their dudes credibility out the window. These dudes are liers and rats.

They lied on their documentaries, lied on body counts, lied in his book about all kinds of shit.

The ETG myth has been expose throw a Family spat....some real emotional fag shit...

He conspired to conceal his brothers informat status and nonparticipation in gang activity for commercial reasons, now everything about these dudes are suspect....

But you can go to bat for the rats...I see you fell in love with these guys after a couple of interviews...

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » July 31st, 2013, 5:18 pm

My point is, what's new? Someone being called an informant / snitch. What hood has this not happened in? People walking around right now that you know from your hood, been fucked by guys in prison, etc, and what?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 31st, 2013, 7:50 pm

I don't know of anybody that I know getting fucked in Prison. How do you even get info like that? Who's telling Alex they got fucked in prison or they fucked they own homie in prison, who has those conversations? Smh...

My point is, the Monsters are the poster boys for ETG. They are the face of ETG for you guys. Their books and documentaries are how you guys got familiar with ETG. They open the window to the lie fantasy world. Most of you guys take their views and words as gospel. His book is the Bible and reference point for you guys....

Now saying that, both their crediblty is shot to the moon. He just threw his little brother under the bus. And let it be know the images they feed the world were false......

And he conspired to conceal his brothers busterism and informat status for decades..another shot at his credibility...

Snitching is one thing, being an informat is an whole other ball game....

The face of ETG is an informat...Smh.....

They can't be trusted so it brings in all their stories into question...their extra out 60 killing campaign.....chopping off arms ...killing multiple 60s with a shotgun blast...yeah right....that's the myth he sold the world and you guys bit.....

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » July 31st, 2013, 8:59 pm

xxx wrote:I don't know of anybody that I know getting fucked in Prison. How do you even get info like that? Who's telling Alex they got fucked in prison or they fucked they own homie in prison, who has those conversations? Smh...

My point is, the Monsters are the poster boys for ETG. They are the face of ETG for you guys. Their books and documentaries are how you guys got familiar with ETG. They open the window to the lie fantasy world. Most of you guys take their views and words as gospel. His book is the Bible and reference point for you guys....

Now saying that, both their crediblty is shot to the moon. He just threw his little brother under the bus. And let it be know the images they feed the world were false......

And he conspired to conceal his brothers busterism and informat status for decades..another shot at his credibility...

Snitching is one thing, being an informat is an whole other ball game....

The face of ETG is an informat...Smh.....

They can't be trusted so it brings in all their stories into question...their extra out 60 killing campaign.....chopping off arms ...killing multiple 60s with a shotgun blast...yeah right....that's the myth he sold the world and you guys bit.....
Who are you calling the face of ETG? Big Monster or Lil Monster? If you in the streets, people are saying that they already knew about Lil Monster. What makes this story newsworthy is that, Big Monster, had it posted on the internet for a broader audience to know. So maybe it was concealed to you, but apparently it wasn't concealed to those involved and that are in "the know." I guess you expected Monster to put his little brother out there back in the day? I know of rats and informants right now and I only discuss that with people on a need to know basis, not all over the internet.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » July 31st, 2013, 9:00 pm

Coup wrote:I know a few of the OG's and they people from 83 that are mentioned in that shit. Some of them just got out after doing 20+. I will say....a few of the things mentioned has been out there for awhile. Do not know if any of that is true though.
Some of this info has been out there for a while. If you be over there and know people, you can easily figure out rumor from the real.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 1st, 2013, 8:26 am

Come on Bro " in the streets", " in the know", really?

The nigga was Snitching and informing on his turf during and after the war years. That's all in house shit...and was concealed by the house...t

You don't get street cred by interviewing these washed up bums after the Wars are over. That ain't being in the streets, that's a cake walk, the risks and dangers are over, rules have changed....being in the streets is living the life in the streets. Not under the cloak of an interviewer abstracting hood info....when the rules of the game been changed.....these niggas will talk to anybody now a days, interviewing niggas at St Andrews Park back in the days would of got these dudes snitch jackets and ostracized on that alone....

So being in the know ain't no special circle or privilege.....just look around this forum, 90% of these dudes never participated in this gang shit and know more shit then actually members....

BG Casper is a good example. An Asian from France help build this website, packed it up with all kinds of "in the know", but was never "in the streets"....

Please!

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueMoon » August 1st, 2013, 9:50 am

The homie from grape was in the county jail with kody back in the day and told me things about monsta kody.......I wonder if they match things lil monster say in the future because I'm sure he will respond.......

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 1st, 2013, 2:39 pm

If Lil Monster has no response, then I think people will interpret that in a way against him.

comptonblockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by comptonblockz » August 1st, 2013, 7:57 pm

[quote="BlueMoon"]The homie from grape was in the county jail with kody back in the day and told me things about monsta kody.......I wonder if they match things lil monster say in the future because I'm sure he will respond.......[/quote]

Either he was in the county doing gay shit or he was tattle-telling,what else could be shocking about him at this point?

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » August 1st, 2013, 8:57 pm

[quote="xxx"]This exposes all the propaganda these two been spewing for decades. The fantasy war stories and killings they proclaimed....

Gotta love dirty laundry exposing the truth of the ETG myth....[/quote]

LMAO!

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » August 1st, 2013, 8:59 pm

In his book he did kinda make his lil bro seem kinda week when he said he sent a letter to a 60 and had everyone in the module sign it saying if he harmed his lil bro there would be retribution when he got there... I always scratched my head about that...

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueMoon » August 1st, 2013, 9:43 pm

This is a classic example of quantity over quality.......big gangs want to remain deep so they will put fools on that ain't really with the bizness.....There is a syndrome with gang bang in that always pissed me off.......I call it that spoiled brat shit......basically the muthafuckas bang in that are related to reptables from they set so they tend to not be tested as much as a normal recruits.....this is one reason why fools who have snitched can come back to the turf when they suppose to be dealt with.......the newer generations don't know about it or care cause it ain't that era so they bitchness is somewhat forgotten due to the reptables that do know the biz being dead or locked up....

When shit is swept under rugs the pile of dirt under the rug just gets bigger and that's what's happened here.....BS like this is probably why everybody wanna be from far west side.......

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 2nd, 2013, 12:19 pm

[quote="Young Nile"]In his book he did kinda make his lil bro seem kinda week when he said he sent a letter to a 60 and had everyone in the module sign it saying if he harmed his lil bro there would be retribution when he got there... I always scratched my head about that...[/quote]

You right, I forgot about that, he already knew lil bro was a Hook....he used his influence within the ETGs to bury his 1987 snitchin and the other snitchin that followed and niggas still trying to find out who he really shot to get to CYA in the first place, cuz ain't no multiple 60s die in 1981 from a shotgun blast...the nigga probably shot up some kids playing out side on some emotional peer presure type shit.......

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 2nd, 2013, 1:49 pm

xxx wrote:
You right, I forgot about that, he already knew lil bro was a Hook....he used his influence within the ETGs to bury his 1987 snitchin and the other snitchin that followed and niggas still trying to find out who he really shot to get to CYA in the first place, cuz ain't no multiple 60s die in 1981 from a shotgun blast...the nigga probably shot up some kids playing out side on some emotional peer presure type shit.......
it shouldn't be to difficult to find out who the victim was back in 1981. That case and its records are available to the public.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 2nd, 2013, 8:58 pm

He was a juvenile..... Going off who died in 1981 right after Big Monster got gun down...no dates or bodies match the time lil Monster claims to have committed this crime that sent him to CYA....if he killed a 60, that would be hood news/history, especially being convicted of killing a 60.....

Nobody knows what he's talking about. None of the 60s in cya during the 80s know about this. I'm sure hitting y.a with a 60 under your belt, everybody in y.a would be aware of it, why your in y.a?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 2nd, 2013, 9:03 pm

You dig up a name from public record and ill let you know if an official 6o if so o stand corrected...

fitteddaboss
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: South Carolina
What city do you live in now?: charleston

Unread post by fitteddaboss » August 4th, 2013, 8:28 pm

Damn lol

dubbel
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: Malmoe

Unread post by dubbel » August 7th, 2013, 1:13 am

If I´m not mistaken in Leon Bings Do or Die he claimed it was a woman that got killed.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » August 20th, 2013, 6:28 pm

Honestly this looks worst on Monster's behalf. I always believed he was a buster. BIG MONSTER. He seem like a funny guy. Good to know he's in the SD COUNTY JAIL.

I wonder if the homies seen the same dvd WAR STORIES where he was telling young ETG to smash on MEXICANS?? I bet you he's real nice in there.

I had a homie from my hood who was locked up with him and he told me that MONSTER was real friendly with the homies saying BUENOs Dias SURENO.

I'm not suprised by this post. It seems drugs overcame his existence.