Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 17th, 2013, 12:05 pm

dubts wrote:The movie Colors was based on East Coast Crips, why aren't they nationwide famous like the 60s?

why did DJ Quik mention 60s in his music?

why did Boyz N the Hood mention 60s?

they could have mentioned any other set
Quik mentioned 60s in his song because of Boys in The Hood'' and the wanna bes following behind that movie.

Boys In The Hood mentioned 60s because they was around the set and it was taped in that hood.Why did they mention Crenshaw mafia when they ain't even border rivals?I would say its just for movie purposes that's all.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 17th, 2013, 12:14 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
dubts wrote:1e11 started the Rolling alliance now? I've really heard it all.....smh

you are throwing so much misinformation out there that its not even funny
Did I say rollin alliance bruh, I said the Rollin 100s .Don't put words in my post.
dubts wrote:The movie Colors was based on East Coast Crips, why aren't they nationwide famous like the 60s?

why did DJ Quik mention 60s in his music?

why did Boyz N the Hood mention 60s?

they could have mentioned any other set
You just made your self like a class A idiot.

The movie was based on ECC prove it then,where is the East Coast name in there?

Just because you base your story on a group doesn't mean you are completely representing them , that is exactly the reason you change the name and BASE your characters on the criminals. IE I believe New Jack City was based on a drug dealing group out of Detroit , you don't see that Detroit group being represented across the country.Your whole theory is so flawed.
there were well know East Coasts in the movie dude

they are throwing up East Coast in the jail scene with the crips on one side, bloods on the other

Don Cheedle (rocket) says "Coast Crip" in the beggining of that scene while walking to the cell

look at the off-set pictures on IMDB or somewhere, don cheedle and cast throwing up NH and East Coast and Crip

theres other flicks of 97 East Coasts posing on the set of the movie

they were fueding with Swans in that movie

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 17th, 2013, 12:16 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
dubts wrote:The movie Colors was based on East Coast Crips, why aren't they nationwide famous like the 60s?

why did DJ Quik mention 60s in his music?

why did Boyz N the Hood mention 60s?

they could have mentioned any other set
Quik mentioned 60s in his song because of Boys in The Hood'' and the wanna bes following behind that movie.

Boys In The Hood mentioned 60s because they was around the set and it was taped in that hood.Why did they mention Crenshaw mafia when they ain't even border rivals?I would say its just for movie purposes that's all.
Crenshaw Mafia in those days used to be on the Shaw and bump heads with 60s, plus they had Crenshaw in their name, the movie was based in the Crenshaw District

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 17th, 2013, 12:26 pm

dubts wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
dubts wrote:1e11 started the Rolling alliance now? I've really heard it all.....smh

you are throwing so much misinformation out there that its not even funny
Did I say rollin alliance bruh, I said the Rollin 100s .Don't put words in my post.
dubts wrote:The movie Colors was based on East Coast Crips, why aren't they nationwide famous like the 60s?

why did DJ Quik mention 60s in his music?

why did Boyz N the Hood mention 60s?

they could have mentioned any other set
You just made your self like a class A idiot.

The movie was based on ECC prove it then,where is the East Coast name in there?

Just because you base your story on a group doesn't mean you are completely representing them , that is exactly the reason you change the name and BASE your characters on the criminals. IE I believe New Jack City was based on a drug dealing group out of Detroit , you don't see that Detroit group being represented across the country.Your whole theory is so flawed.
there were well know East Coasts in the movie dude

they are throwing up East Coast in the jail scene with the crips on one side, bloods on the other

Don Cheedle (rocket) says "Coast Crip" in the beggining of that scene while walking to the cell

look at the off-set pictures on IMDB or somewhere, don cheedle and cast throwing up NH and East Coast and Crip

theres other flicks of 97 East Coasts posing on the set of the movie

they were fueding with Swans in that movie
There Coasts in the movie and they were tossin it up,but they did not mention that name in the story line. The Bs and Cs were based on fictional hoods, I think one of crip hood was called ''Crip De Ville''.

dubts wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
dubts wrote:The movie Colors was based on East Coast Crips, why aren't they nationwide famous like the 60s?

why did DJ Quik mention 60s in his music?

why did Boyz N the Hood mention 60s?

they could have mentioned any other set
Quik mentioned 60s in his song because of Boys in The Hood'' and the wanna bes following behind that movie.

Boys In The Hood mentioned 60s because they was around the set and it was taped in that hood.Why did they mention Crenshaw mafia when they ain't even border rivals?I would say its just for movie purposes that's all.
Crenshaw Mafia in those days used to be on the Shaw and bump heads with 60s, plus they had Crenshaw in their name, the movie was based in the Crenshaw District
Yea they used to beef heavy like, they could put that name in there for whatever reason. If you are saying they had Crenshaw in their name, that just helps my point about it being around a convenience to the area they shot it in and where the movie staff was around.Its all on what the movie staff decided. I'm not saying,Crenshaw Mafias wasn't notorious but they were other gangs they could of put in the movie other than the mafias, they could of put another gang than 60s in there but that's what they decided to do.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 17th, 2013, 12:35 pm

why would they put another gang except the 60s? when the 60s controlled the majority of the Crenshaw strip

jackin niggas at the lights over there

why you think Dre got that part of Crenshaw in his "Let Me Ride" video when he's talking about fools setting him up for a 211?

they on Crenshaw at the light his car get blocked off, 60s hit up on the wall


why you think Menace II Society Cane cousin get jacked over there on Crenshaw, you know where all that comes from right?

you know why Crenshaw strip is famous and notorious? its because of the Rollin 60s

you think all these films/music etc depicting LA just put Crenshaw as a known du-low center for no reason?





as far as Colors "Crip De Ville"? what the hell are you even talking about?

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 17th, 2013, 12:49 pm

dubts wrote:why would they put another gang except the 60s? when the 60s controlled the majority of the Crenshaw strip

jackin niggas at the lights over there

why you think Dre got that part of Crenshaw in his "Let Me Ride" video when he's talking about fools setting him up for a 211?

they on Crenshaw at the light his car get blocked off, 60s hit up on the wall


why you think Menace II Society Cane cousin get jacked over there on Crenshaw, you know where all that comes from right?

you know why Crenshaw strip is famous and notorious? its because of the Rollin 60s

you think all these films/music etc depicting LA just put Crenshaw as a known du-low center for no reason?





as far as Colors "Crip De Ville"? what the hell are you even talking about?
Man I don't why they did whatever they did in these movies. Imma have to roll with the Coast they have the respect ,fear, and hate from other gangs. As far as Colors all I know is that it wasn't based on coast although they had them as extras in the movie.


dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 17th, 2013, 1:14 pm

BlueMoon wrote:The 60's are with the bizness......but saying they the most violent gang ain't true......
theres a 77th division report that calls Rolling 60s the most violent gang in its division

Alonso should be able to pull the facts up for ya'll non-believers

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 18th, 2013, 8:25 am

30s was the original Rollins not 60s. 40s go back to the 1970s.Lots of errors in xxx posts.If you want to talk about the current time and future being irrelevant because of the war years are over, then you argument about Coast fading out in the future is moot.

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 127
Joined: November 30th, 2012, 10:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by BlueMoon » September 18th, 2013, 10:39 am

I don't care what one time say about the 60's.....I'm speaking from personal situations and incidents in the streets from the 1980's until now between them and other gangs......they may be the most known but never the most feared......gangs on the east side will laugh at some shit like that.......

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 18th, 2013, 11:16 am

ViciousRidah wrote:30s was the original Rollins not 60s. 40s go back to the 1970s.Lots of errors in xxx posts.If you want to talk about the current time and future being irrelevant because of the war years are over, then you argument about Coast fading out in the future is moot.
40s were not Cripping in the 70s

Doesn't matter about who's first, it's about who put it on the map

Coast doesn't have any County Jail war stories

gangs that tore the module up were 60s and Hoover

If you wanted to dispute the 60s for most notorious hood you would have a better argument saying Hoover, not Coast...

Hoovers and NHs clashed on site

60s made LA the worlds bank robbery capital

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 18th, 2013, 11:18 am

BlueMoon wrote:I don't care what one time say about the 60's.....I'm speaking from personal situations and incidents in the streets from the 1980's until now between them and other gangs......they may be the most known but never the most feared......gangs on the east side will laugh at some shit like that.......
Ain't you from Compton?

who said most feared? of you a banger you don't fear any gang

We are talking about the most notorious headline making gang, that wrecked the most havoc in Los Angeles

who else is it if it's not the 60s?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by xxx » September 18th, 2013, 3:04 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:30s was the original Rollins not 60s. 40s go back to the 1970s.Lots of errors in xxx posts.If you want to talk about the current time and future being irrelevant because of the war years are over, then you argument about Coast fading out in the future is moot.
Oh I understand now. We got another one...Your from Tennessee...

30s are Original Harlem Crips 1972, added R30s years later 1978...

The 40s were Vernon Avenue Hustlers turn R40s in 1984...

Rollin 100s 1984/85 as am umbrella alliance for 5 gangs

Rollin 90s 1989 came on board dropping the other shit...

Rollin 60s Original Rollins Period...1973/74.....

Do the math

40s 1970s that sounds stupid...that whole area was carved up by Brims and Hoovers all threw the 70s into the 80s.....

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by xxx » September 18th, 2013, 3:08 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:30s was the original Rollins not 60s. 40s go back to the 1970s.Lots of errors in xxx posts.If you want to talk about the current time and future being irrelevant because of the war years are over, then you argument about Coast fading out in the future is moot.
Oh I understand now. We got another one...Your from Tennessee...

30s are Original Harlem Crips 1972, added R30s years later 1978...

The 40s were Vernon Avenue Hustlers turn R40s in 1984...

Rollin 100s 1984/85 as am umbrella alliance for 5 gangs

Rollin 90s 1989 came on board dropping the other shit...

Rollin 60s Original Rollins Period...1973/74.....

Do the math

40s 1970s that sounds stupid...that whole area was carved up by Brims and Hoovers all threw the 70s into the 80s.....

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 749
Joined: June 23rd, 2010, 1:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key
Location: Texas

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 18th, 2013, 3:29 pm

BlueMoon wrote:I don't care what one time say about the 60's.....I'm speaking from personal situations and incidents in the streets from the 1980's until now between them and other gangs......they may be the most known but never the most feared......gangs on the east side will laugh at some shit like that.......
I will have to say the same thing too, but then again its all about perspective. The thing is which would people most agree on?

@ xxx
I ain't from Tennessee.

@dubts

I can dig that a little too, Hoovers are one of the most notorious gangs from LA.

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 127
Joined: November 30th, 2012, 10:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by BlueMoon » September 18th, 2013, 6:43 pm

Most feared or most violent same thing......they are neither......

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 18th, 2013, 6:55 pm

BlueMoon wrote:Most feared or most violent same thing......they are neither......
Easy to critisize

If it's not 60s then make a well supported case for any other gang, if you can't then it's 60s by default.

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 127
Joined: November 30th, 2012, 10:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by BlueMoon » September 18th, 2013, 7:17 pm

Why would I critisize my in-laws?........facts are facts

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 18th, 2013, 8:14 pm

BlueMoon wrote:Why would I critisize my in-laws?........facts are facts
Who is the most notorious if not the 60s?

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 127
Joined: November 30th, 2012, 10:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by BlueMoon » September 18th, 2013, 10:08 pm

What are you given points for?......jackings' robberies kidnappings or killin....if its based off gangbangin they not......headlines and the internet don't know everything or have the facts all the time......there are things that happen only certain people know and one time don't.....one time can't tell me about gangs because they are outsiders with a limited view.......now if they have come in contact with the 60' s more than other gangs of course they will say that because its true to them not the gang world.......Reputations are based on how other gangs look at a another set period.......most gangs don't look at them as that violent........they get money.....

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 18th, 2013, 10:53 pm

BlueMoon wrote:What are you given points for?......jackings' robberies kidnappings or killin....if its based off gangbangin they not......headlines and the internet don't know everything or have the facts all the time......there are things that happen only certain people know and one time don't.....one time can't tell me about gangs because they are outsiders with a limited view.......now if they have come in contact with the 60' s more than other gangs of course they will say that because its true to them not the gang world.......Reputations are based on how other gangs look at a another set period.......most gangs don't look at them as that violent........they get money.....
Haha

I heard it all


I'm still waiting for you to name the most violent hood

LAPD has no incentive to label the 60s most violent

They solve murders, that's their job, and according to them 60s are responsible for the most homicides in the city

Those are facts

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 18th, 2013, 11:09 pm

Lol @ jealous Compton niggas that couldn't floss on the Crenshaw strip like they wanted to

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 127
Joined: November 30th, 2012, 10:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by BlueMoon » September 19th, 2013, 12:02 am

I never said there was a most violent hood......you did.....only a wanna be would think of something like that....im jealous of my baby moms and her uncles who been pushing rollin 60's since 1977.....shut yo dum ass up.......nobody on this forum who rep the 60's said nothing about what I said......only you.......I thought you were from East Coast.....why you suckin so much 60 dick?

User avatar
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6088
Joined: June 19th, 2003, 7:01 am
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by bgcasper » September 19th, 2013, 12:07 am

[quote="dubts"]Lol @ jealous Compton niggas that couldn't floss on the Crenshaw strip like they wanted to[/quote]... dubts yeah 60's own crenshaw yess hoova are the second big hood on ws but i think they did a spectacular decline compare to what they was in the 80's exactly the same for coast but ....but after what they went thru recently prove they still on the map i mean those 3 are super big power house but u cant say one own l a or one is more notorious without taking a side its a non stoping pisssing contest that leads nowere ...and what compton have to do with it ? if u ask me its two different world do the 60's floss down rosecranz like they wanted to ? no cause they have creshaw well compton have their own flossin zone

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 19th, 2013, 1:05 am

BlueMoon wrote:I never said there was a most violent hood......you did.....only a wanna be would think of something like that....im jealous of my baby moms and her uncles who been pushing rollin 60's since 1977.....shut yo dum ass up.......nobody on this forum who rep the 60's said nothing about what I said......only you.......I thought you were from East Coast.....why you suckin so much 60 dick?
Who's your baby moms uncles?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 19th, 2013, 1:07 am

BlueMoon wrote:I never said there was a most violent hood......you did.....only a wanna be would think of something like that....im jealous of my baby moms and her uncles who been pushing rollin 60's since 1977.....shut yo dum ass up.......nobody on this forum who rep the 60's said nothing about what I said......only you.......I thought you were from East Coast.....why you suckin so much 60 dick?
You said most gangs don't view 60s as violent, they get money?

why don't you tell us what gangs are those?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 19th, 2013, 1:09 am

BlueMoon wrote:What are you given points for?......jackings' robberies kidnappings or killin....if its based off gangbangin they not.......
If it's based off gangbangin they not? And why is that? Care to explain or you just going to keep woofin?

Who have 60s lost a street war to?

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 127
Joined: November 30th, 2012, 10:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by BlueMoon » September 19th, 2013, 9:55 am

Why don't you tell me who they killed and what puts them over other gangs.....give examples and details........

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by xxx » September 19th, 2013, 4:28 pm

Niggas that were in the mix, banging in the streets, functioning threw out the town, doing time in the halls, camps, y.a, county jail and prisons, they know who was going the most and who were nobodies...they know who is active and who didn't perform....

Now if you just hanging around your block all day or you live in another state or country, what can you really know about L.A gang culture.....

You can judge a gang on its merits, its reputation....Some gangs just ain't active, they sit on their block a day doing nadda, some gangs don't even have drug blocks, some gangs don't hit the town functioning.....you got gangs that have 2 or 3 tuff guys and when they go to jail the gang ain't active no more..

You pretty much know who is top tier and who's at the bottom of the food chain...majority of these gangs are defensive gangs....You know who's on Offense who has the reputation of being on Offense..

You can judge a gang by its Wars and beefs.its enemies list... The level of violence it brought..there are a lot of gangs that ain't really experience a gang war, I mean back and forth onsite killing over a period of time, not a drive by here and there there....

You know who is battle tested and who ain't....

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 19th, 2013, 6:05 pm

BlueMoon wrote:Why don't you tell me who they killed and what puts them over other gangs.....give examples and details........
We'll start by LAs most famous Crip on Crip war, if not the most famous gang war in Los Angeles:

Rollin 60s vs ETG

Rolling 60s vs all bloods of course

But then Rollin 60 vs big bad Hoover at the time also

ETG and Hoovers were tight with each other, so that everybody killa talk don't fly with me

Plus Hoovers got love in Compton and Watts, they had solace there, a dusty nigga congregation so to speak

the 60s? All the east siders hated them, puttin up 60k

Compton's vs 60s in the county jail module, Compton's rolling with Hoover and watts


It wasn't until later that these gangs 40 90 100 joined the most notorious gang in a alliance

60s were on their own throughout the years, 90s only came onboard out of spite of Hoovers

40s were not even on the map then, that's a 2000 era gang as far as activity


60s ain't bangin? Nigga gangbangin is all 60s know, 60s is the definition of LA gangbangin, your commiting blasphemy if you say anything different!

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 127
Joined: November 30th, 2012, 10:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by BlueMoon » September 19th, 2013, 7:52 pm

All this shit you saying can be read in books......tell us something that can't be found on the internet......like I said the nigga on here who actually fuck with the 60's ain't got a problem with my statement.....you do....in fact nobody has said they agree with you......real street niggaz know what I mean when I said what I said and nobody can challenge the 60's reputation.......but like I said they ain't the most violent......

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 19th, 2013, 8:15 pm

BlueMoon wrote:All this shit you saying can be read in books......tell us something that can't be found on the internet......like I said the nigga on here who actually fuck with the 60's ain't got a problem with my statement.....you do....in fact nobody has said they agree with you......real street niggaz know what I mean when I said what I said and nobody can challenge the 60's reputation.......but like I said they ain't the most violent......
Save me the "real street niggas do this that and the third" lecture

Why do you want something that can't be found on the Internet? You want somebodies personal account of what the 60s have done?

I'm sure there's stories about every hood out here putting in work that somebody has witnessed

Those really don't mean much

We are looking at LA banging from a macro perspective

Police reports, newspapers, statistics tell the tale

Not somebodies personal biased account


I did more than prove why 60s are the most notorious with statements backing it up

You on the other hand have come with nothing but "no they're not"

this debate is over

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 735
Joined: October 16th, 2008, 3:53 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by dubts » September 19th, 2013, 8:17 pm

Some cat can come here and say "I was in the county in 88, I seen this nigga from 60s get punked in front of me in the module"

and he could be telling the truth, but do we write the 60s off based of his one personal experience?

That's not how it works

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”